Good Girl Gone Bad

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad

Postby wanted » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:12 pm

flamin16 Wrote:i ended up supporting just to see how it turns out but i really only care about eva and jasmin so far

You should try to experiment with all the paths, it's all incredibly well written (I was surprised myself) and coded, and all characters have some kind of realistic\interesting side to them. I didn't like (for the first time :D) some of the last characters (in 0.5) and/or how they were introduced, but it was going to happen sooner or later ^^
wanted

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:15 pm

wanted Wrote:
flamin16 Wrote:i ended up supporting just to see how it turns out but i really only care about eva and jasmin so far

You should try to experiment with all the paths, it's all incredibly well written (I was surprised myself) and coded, and all characters have some kind of realistic\interesting side to them. I didn't like (for the first time :D) some of the last characters (in 0.5) and/or how they were introduced, but it was going to happen sooner or later ^^

I ended up seeing this mentioned off hand in the comment section of another person on patreon I support.

Ended up giving it a shot. Enjoyed it immensely.
Darth Cheesecake

Postby wanted » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:06 pm

0.5 available for free, updated the first post.
The story is getting hotter every release :D
wanted

Postby Enkide » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:40 pm

wanted Wrote:0.5 available for free, updated the first post.

What's new? Cause I'm curious of how naughty she can get in chat. ;P
Enkide

Postby wanted » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 pm

Enkide Wrote:
wanted Wrote:0.5 available for free, updated the first post.

What's new? Cause I'm curious of how naughty she can get in chat. ;P

You mean Instagram? More and more, but of course it depends on your choices :)
In 0.6 I even got the perverted comment you are going to read :D (the creator asked Patrons for help with that)
In 0.6 there are also very hot sex scenes, on the level of the first one with Jack...this time with clear choices on how to act (and with different oucomes: texts are different and in some case even pictures)
Crazy quality and value with this creator, well spent pledge.
wanted

Postby Firefall » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:44 am

Only did the 'good' route so far, but the game seems really well written. I'll probably play around with the other options over the weekend. Can't wait to see what's down these paths.
Firefall

Postby wanted » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Firefall Wrote:Only did the 'good' route so far, but the game seems really well written. I'll probably play around with the other options over the weekend. Can't wait to see what's down these paths.

She (the author) asked us (patrons) just a couple of days ago some ideas/brainstorming on how to enrich the good path (which is a bit more difficult to plan, especially regarding interesting sexual situations).
So expect a lot more content in the near future ;)
Edit: oh and to be completely honest the game is far beyond just a good path and a bad path ;) (you probably noticed but let's tell others too)

Oh and btw, I've updated the fist post with the last free version (0.6). Enjoy, and if you can support the developer.
wanted

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects