Good Girl Gone Bad

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Good Girl Gone Bad

Postby wanted » Sun May 28, 2017 12:44 pm

edit. Not worth supporting anymore imo. Developer likes censorship.
Last edited by wanted on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.
wanted

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad

Postby Ephrian » Wed May 31, 2017 10:46 am

Great game so far, can't wait to see where it will go! Also the art is great. Nice work!
Ephrian

Postby Abelius » Wed May 31, 2017 4:55 pm

I also endorse it with all my heart.

Believable story and characters, and even thought the graphics may not be incredibly flashy, they sure have a unique look that separates this game from many others out there.
Abelius

Postby wanted » Wed May 31, 2017 5:09 pm

Yeah.
And I encourage you to experiment with all the different choices, even in this early stages the game offer a lot of content and a lot of paths you wouldn't expect.
It's also pretty fast to do, if you don't know it already: jsut keep ctrl pressed and it is going to automatically stop on the lines you still haven't read or on one of the choices.
Have fun ;)
wanted

Postby Akkin » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:05 am

I tried it once, then two, then three ... and finally, I decided to support because it's huge this stuff. One of the best games in Renpy I've seen so far.
Akkin

Postby Vid » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:30 am

Just wanted to say this game is absolutely incredible in terms of overall quality level and very good amount of content there is given how early things are. Not that me saying so means much, but I hope you continue working on this for a long time to come. Don't get burned out creating too many branching paths though! Seen that happen before. :P
Vid

Postby MYS » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:46 pm

I also enjoyed it thus far.
Can't wait to see more.
MYS

Postby wanted » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Vid Wrote:Just wanted to say this game is absolutely incredible in terms of overall quality level and very good amount of content there is given how early things are. Not that me saying so means much, but I hope you continue working on this for a long time to come. Don't get burned out creating too many branching paths though! Seen that happen before. :P

Yeah, I told the creator that too. It's incredible how much detail there is in chosing one path or the other, one action or another. For example, if you make the main character (Ashley) drink a lot, you'll notice how it affect her decision making by not presentig you (the player) with a choice that would have been there otherwise. The "moral meter" (good girl\bad girl) not only affect the actions you can carry out, but also the overall description of the scenes. All "little" things that you will discover by playing multiple times, it really fun to do.

Oh and I forgot to mention the 0.3 is available for free now. It's already a lot of content, support the creator if you like it
wanted

Postby asaltineamerican » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:43 pm

It looks like the PC download for 0.3 is broken :(
asaltineamerican
Newly Registered

Postby hoboy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:30 am

asaltineamerican Wrote:It looks like the PC download for 0.3 is broken :(

Well - the Mac version works fine. In what way is the PC version broken? It downloads fine for me (not opening it tho as I am on a Mac). Possible antivirus intervention?

And - to add to the comments here - this game has a surprising amount of well written content and a lot of different ways to go in the story. I have only touched the surface (one play-through all good, another all bad) and want to start exploring the combinations possible. Very well done...
hoboy

Postby Akkin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:15 am

hoboy Wrote: and want to start exploring the combinations possible. Very well done...

If you want to explore a new way, I would recommend you to have at least 9 in good before the gym.

It is possible to have them without necessarily doing that good. Neutral can help too.
Akkin

Postby Abelius » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Akkin Wrote:
hoboy Wrote: and want to start exploring the combinations possible. Very well done...

If you want to explore a new way, I would recommend you to have at least 9 in good before the gym.
It is possible to have them without necessarily doing that good. Neutral can help too.

I cheat those values when I'm on my third playthrough and set them to 1000 each.

It's a good way to not miss anything and have some fun (feels like you're playing with a bipolar character or something). :lol:
Abelius

Postby Akkin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Abelius Wrote:I cheat those values when I'm on my third playthrough and set them to 1000 each.

It's a good way to not miss anything and have some fun (feels like you're playing with a bipolar character or something). :lol:

Yes but once you reach the gym by being good with 9 points, you can fork by doing bad after, which unlocks another way.
Akkin

Postby wanted » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:25 pm

asaltineamerican Wrote:It looks like the PC download for 0.3 is broken :(

Yeah, I was about to update the link on the first post and noticed that :)
I told the creator and he\she fixed it one hour later.
wanted

Postby flamin16 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:51 pm

holy crap i need more jazmin fav so far
flamin16
Newly Registered

Postby flamin16 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:47 am

is there any more jasmin content in .4 update
flamin16
Newly Registered

Postby wanted » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:47 pm

flamin16 Wrote:is there any more jasmin content in .4 update

No (It's a side character created by one of the 30$ patrons), but as the creator said answering one patron you're going to see more of all characters in due time (Jasmin included, though I'm not that interested)

Updated link to free 0.4.
0.5 is huge, the creator of this game is totally worth supporting.
wanted

Postby WonderGamer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:14 am

wanted Wrote:No (It's a side character created by one of the 30$ patrons), but as the creator said answering one patron you're going to see more of all characters in due time (Jasmin included, though I'm not that interested)

Wait... So you're not the developer then? Does the developer know you posted a link to this project on other forums?
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby flamin16 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:26 pm

i ended up supporting just to see how it turns out but i really only care about eva and jasmin so far
flamin16
Newly Registered

Postby wanted » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:07 pm

WonderGamer Wrote:
wanted Wrote:No (It's a side character created by one of the 30$ patrons), but as the creator said answering one patron you're going to see more of all characters in due time (Jasmin included, though I'm not that interested)

Wait... So you're not the developer then? Does the developer know you posted a link to this project on other forums?

No (as I pretty clearly stated in the first post) and yes, why do you ask?
wanted

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects