Stripped Down, Furry Point and Click Adventure

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Stripped Down, Furry Point and Click Adventure

Postby CorbinCrow » Tue May 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Hello there everyone! My name is Corbin and for the past year I have been working on as a writer for a comic called Stripped Down. A couple months back the artist, Bleats aka Goat-Kid, and I decided we wanted to make a game based off the comic, so, we have been working on that in our spare time and it's all started to come together.

The game is going to be a NSFW point and click adventure, centered on one of the employees from the comic whose name is Ricky. In the comic, he's been working at this place for years, but the game is going to jump back to his first day of employment. The game is going to have you solve some simple puzzles to progress through a few different stages, there will be sex scenes that you can find with some of the characters, but others you will have to unlock through certain events!

Unfortunately, we don't have anything playable at the moment, though we are hoping to get a playable demo out asap. What we do have to share with all of you are some screenshots as well as a little teaser video of some gameplay.

Screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/cknRy Not much to look at right now, but if you'd like to see something I can take some more!

Gameplay Teaser Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuKAt5P-Ads

Any feedback on the screenshots or gameplay would be greatly appreciated.

Game is currently being worked on in Unity, if anyone knows of any sites where I can share things like that, please let me know!

P.S. If any of you are interested in reading the comic the game is based on then you can read it here http://www.furaffinity.net/user/strippeddown/
CorbinCrow
Newly Registered

Re: Stripped Down, Furry Point and Click Adventure

Postby Bremen Mask » Fri May 26, 2017 5:00 am

Excited to see what you and and Goat-Kid have in store. Will this game be only m/m and m/h like the comic or can we expect f/m or f/f?
Bremen Mask

Postby CorbinCrow » Fri May 26, 2017 5:41 am

Bremen Mask Wrote:Excited to see what you and and Goat-Kid have in store. Will this game be only m/m and m/h like the comic or can we expect f/m or f/f?

Awesome, we are excited to share! The game is mostly going to be m/m, but there will be a few scenes with f/f as well as m/f, so there will be a bit of everything.
CorbinCrow
Newly Registered

Postby CorbinCrow » Fri May 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Bremen Mask Wrote:Excited to see what you and and Goat-Kid have in store. Will this game be only m/m and m/h like the comic or can we expect f/m or f/f?

Goat-Kid decided I should share this, so here is a WIP to part of the opening scene Image
CorbinCrow
Newly Registered

Postby Bremen Mask » Sat May 27, 2017 8:11 am

Haha, best possible way to answer my question. I'm even more excited now.
Bremen Mask

Postby CorbinCrow » Sat May 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Bremen Mask Wrote:Haha, best possible way to answer my question. I'm even more excited now.

Glad we could give you the answer you wanted! If you have any more questions feel free to ask and we'll do our best to answer :)
CorbinCrow
Newly Registered

Postby WonderGamer » Sat May 27, 2017 11:37 pm

If I could avoid the gay content, I think I would have more interest in this game. I'm a furry fan, but from what I saw in the video, it became clear this game was going to have homosexuality as the main theme, so I lost interest almost immediately. With that swing however (don't make me explain this...), I would hope you would consider making a game without the male-on-male content (or at least not making it the main focus).

And before people start throwing accusations, no I'm not homophobic. Same sex marriages recently became legal in the US, I say let them have those marriages if they want, it's none of my business & the only judgment that is going to matter whether it happened or not will be after they die. I only ask that while I respect their wishes in living a happy life together, they don't try to involve me in it... This also means I won't be spending time in media that involves sexual situations unless there's an actual female involved (and I'm not talking about futa unless it's futa-on-female).

I've said my 2 cents, I'll be taking my leave now... :arrow:
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby goat » Sun May 28, 2017 8:41 am

WonderGamer Wrote:If I could avoid the gay content, I think I would have more interest in this game. :arrow:

The game is based on a comic and is not centered around total player freedom like a dating sim, it's more of an experiment with story telling in game form vs. a more traditional comic. That being said the protagonist is gay, and the comic centers around predominantly bi and gay characters. We are planing on releasing a few of these episodically and we do have some strait stories planned.
goat

Postby CorbinCrow » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:48 am

Just a quick little update!

Bleats (Goat) and I have launched a Patreon for the game. Just to be clear, It is of course NOT required that you pledge, we will be working on the game and finishing it no matter how many or how few patrons we get, but it's up with a few rewards if anyone is interested. It's also a bit bare at the moment since it was just set up, but we plan to post as much stuff as we can about the game as we work on it. Thank you for your time!

If you're interested in checking it out, here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/gamesfurfun

P.S. I know the name is awful! It pained me to name it that, but it's what we decided on :P
CorbinCrow
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects