[FullGame] Archelementals of Eiss - Collect spirits

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[FullGame] Archelementals of Eiss - Collect spirits

Postby oranssi » Sat May 20, 2017 4:10 pm

This is an adult psychedelic fighting game with spirits of the natural elements.

Choose your character to represent an anthropomorphic version of the different elements.

Earth, fire, air, water and more. There are 28 Archelemental spirits to unlock.

Take on challenges to earn more goodies such as sexy content, story modes and even make your own Archelemental to play and to share it with others.

Download here :
https://oranssi.itch.io/archelementals-of-eiss

Trailer :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBNu_dPN_Y

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by oranssi on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:08 am, edited 22 times in total.
oranssi

Re: [Alpha/Playable] Archelementals of Eiss - 2D Beat 'em up

Postby greendude » Sat May 20, 2017 10:20 pm

I just tried your demo. You desperately need a tutorial or how to play section, I only figured out that CTRL can attack and arrow keys are movement, but based on the AI there seems to be more.
greendude

Postby oranssi » Sun May 21, 2017 12:12 am

Greendude, you're right about the tutorial. But as it is such an early alpha I didn't bother too much.
However there are random tips displayed in the menu for a short while, after selection is done...

Basically :
- Hitting CRTL is for punching
- Hitting 'down arrow key' is for kicking
- Holding those keys is for power attacks
- If on the correspondent Dominion, holding CRTL transforms into a Hirvio
- If holding CRTL in the Climax state, and adversary is in the Superclarity state, combat sex is activated that will increase the essence bar

Right now there isn't much to do besides fighting... acquiring a feel of the gameplay and maybe exploration of the level.

You may have noticed that you decrease the bar of the adversary by hitting with melee or powers but when it reaches zero, he/she doesn't die. He/she enters another state, it's the Climax state, so the adversary can copulate with you if you are at least in the Superclarity state (completely nude). This also happens vice-versa.

In the finnished game, whoever completes first his/her essence bar, in the Climax state, is the active sex partner of the next sex cut scene, being the other one, the passive partner.

So right now the game is more or less a fighting game without a "Congratulations! You win!"
In this game no one dies. Archelementals are immortal :)

Well anyways.. I hope that the gameplay is fun.
oranssi

Postby Dongman » Sun May 21, 2017 1:16 am

So far this,looks pretty interesting. I's like to see where this game goes from here.
Dongman

Postby WonderGamer » Sun May 21, 2017 2:03 am

oranssi Wrote:- Hitting CRTL is for punching

Great... Another game that is going to have Windows prompts interrupting the game asking if you want to enable sticky keys... Heads up to those trying this game, disable sticky keys detection first (you'll get a prompt after hitting Ctrl, Alt or Shift 5 times in a short amount of time)...

Aside from that, there is a lack of visual examples on this game (as is the case in most non-flash games on this forum), so I don't intend on looking into it until some are provided & hopefully not through income/ad-based image hosting and/or redirect services (I've noticed one other thread doing this & I passed on that one also because I didn't feel likely opening up my browser's security to highly-probable spyware).
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby oranssi » Sun May 21, 2017 3:33 am

Dongman, thanks for the interest in my game. That gives me motivation to continue.

WonderGamer, you raise an important point that I wasn't aware. Please all, if this does indeed pose as a problem, having to use the CRTL key, I will substitute it for another key.

About it having a lack of visual examples, I guess you mean, having no image of the game here?
If that is so here is my YouTube Channel if it helps :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkNFiSiE_oPDePiixjXjPiw
oranssi

Postby WonderGamer » Mon May 22, 2017 6:52 am

oranssi Wrote:About it having a lack of visual examples, I guess you mean, having no image of the game here?
If that is so here is my YouTube Channel if it helps :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkNFiSiE_oPDePiixjXjPiw

Screenshots mainly & they can be uploaded directly to the forums, that's why I take annoyance when people are using income-based ad/redirect services to link screenshots (this has been an annoyance ever since referral links were getting spammed on the Xfire forums regularly, some of these being literal scams posted by the users saying they'd get something free out of it, but the only person getting anything free out of it was the person spamming the referral link), which in most cases I won't bother with if my high security is blocking the showing of those images or additional scripts on those sites (it takes too much time to try & figure out what scripts & cookies are needed to configure my security plugins to allow the images to show).

As for using YouTube to give examples of gameplay, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told another person who posted a new game thread on here; you're taking a chance of having your YouTube account banned by using it with adult content. Vimeo has a policy where non-explicit nudity is allowed, but sexual content is not; another option might be NaughtyMachinima. In any case, I wouldn't suggest using YouTube with such videos even if they are unlisted & only linked off of other sites; YouTube is trigger-happy on bans for even false reports as it is (I became a victim of this after an attack from Namco/Bandai in retaliation to a review of Dragon Ball XenoVerse they didn't agree with).
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Re: [Alpha/Playable] Archelementals of Eiss - Fighting game

Postby oranssi » Mon May 22, 2017 10:56 am

Thank you for those tips. I have updated the first post accordingly.
oranssi

Re: [FullGame] Archelementals of Eiss - Collect spirits

Postby oranssi » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:54 am

This is the definitive stable version of the game. Version 1.0!!

Download here :
https://oranssi.itch.io/archelementals-of-eiss

Trailer :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBNu_dPN_Y
oranssi

Return to Non-Flash Projects