Alien: Insemination (Unity)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Alien: Insemination (Unity)

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:51 pm

And with that you are one more step closer
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby hat973 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:01 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

unknown.png

close up on head.png

And so I am close to finishing Flux as of this post the remaining things are.

Rigging.
Clothing.
Animation.

Rigging should take maybe half a hour for the bones and then Idk on the weight system for said bones. After that the next thing will be for me to do some test animations ranging from simple walking and running animations to attacks and object interaction. Then clothing will be made and applied then fix to work with the bones.

I wanted to be nice and give you guys a look at what flux looks like now. I might be adding a save function in I'm just trying to pick what it would be but I do no it will be in a bathroom...I'm going to be nice and say I'm not thinking like that weird save deal in Dead rising 2 where you went into a bathroom to pee to save....honestly loved Dead rising hated the strict times they set on you.
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:37 pm

So iv been quite for 4 reasons 1.Iv gotten busy and lost track of time. 2. I'm dealing with some family BS right now cause my father side of the family is all coo coo crazy. 3. I'm trying to gang back to 300$ I spent on my father to get him back from FL cause my grandma said something he didn't like and he didn't have the money to get home. and finally 4. Iv been having issues with the model I'm getting there but eh....plus I'm working on getting a tablet monitor for the Lab so I don't have to keep track of a thumb drive if I need to draw. Nothing crazy like from Wacom just a Chinese one I've herd good things and most the reviews Iv gone threw (8 and counting) had vary little bad It's the Gaomon PD1560 It's about 409$ and so far it looks like it might be what I need to do more textures and so on. I am going to take a break only working on the game every now and then but I do have my test dummy so what I'll do is I'll do practices on what I want stuff like the movement and fighting stuff. I got things I want in the game written down and I'll make sure not to go crazy as long as I keep to my list I should be good. But if you wish to talk to me more I tend to be on discord a fare amount and If I get the tablet I'll try to get back in the habit of streaming on Saturdays. But tell then everyone this is Red Light Panda saying good night.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Dead2112man » Thu May 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Sounds like a good plan
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby hat973 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:57 am

Okay so this is where I am I am still working on the model currently the Fingers are giving me issue I know in the image they look fine but all the fingers are going for the thumb for some reason. So far from the people I've asked I've heard the same thing and it didn't work "Have you rolled the bones this way?" or "You rolled the bones wrong." so on and so on honestly last guy who told me that I honestly wanted to slam my laptop in his face tell it broke or his face did. I'm not a vary Violent person but I have lines and right now this is building to my pissed level. I wanted to at least show she can close her hands a bit.

Also side note starting later this month I maybe starting school soon this is by my will and my hand and I am going into game Dev so my school work will drive to this and hopefully more games.
Attachments
Flux standing.png
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 am

So Good news bad new's times Good new's Rigging is almost done everything but the Middle finger is working with me. Bad news in order to do other stuff I had to cheat....Not proud of it so I'm going to bring in other Game elements for the enemies I'm not happy with it and I rather just make my enemies and so on but I'm kinda forced in a corner here. So when or if I have the money to hire a modeler to work on another model I'm only able to use what I got. So I'm pulling stuff from Star fox for my pirates. But I will still model a few things I'll make a list showing what Is mine and what was made by some one else.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:01 pm

So I'll be quite for a while I got school to deal with now but I'm going into there Game program so it might help me out a bit but I'll set some time aside for this when I can currently August is going to be a busy month.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:18 pm

hat973 Wrote:So I'll be quite for a while I got school to deal with now but I'm going into there Game program so it might help me out a bit but I'll set some time aside for this when I can currently August is going to be a busy month.

Good Luck in your studies
Dead2112man

Postby hat973 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:49 am

Okay so update:

I am still going threw school but I'm still working on the game Flux is getting a body revamp so far it's coming together. But I do have some surprises so next time I post I might have something to show for it. But to be fully honest I'm going to be mentally dead for a while after words.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:47 am

hat973 Wrote:Okay so update:

I am still going threw school but I'm still working on the game Flux is getting a body revamp so far it's coming together. But I do have some surprises so next time I post I might have something to show for it. But to be fully honest I'm going to be mentally dead for a while after words.

AS long as you're not dead dead, that's good enough
Dead2112man

Postby hat973 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:
hat973 Wrote:Okay so update:

AS long as you're not dead dead, that's good enough

Well I mean if I do die I do have last wishes in place to make sure this game get's done that or I'll beat death with his own legs and come back as a ghost and finish the game my self :p
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:45 am

Quick update like minor but hey it keeps everyone here in touch with me. Discord is added down below the link should never die if it does let me know. Also keep active in the group I got a few members that haven't done anything so I'm planing on removing them even if it's still a small server. Oh one last thing when you make your first post in the server Say Krystal so I know who to give a Role rank too.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:22 pm

So last time I'm doing a quick reply here but so you guys know I'll be working on a test "Tutorial" level this will contain most of the controlles and let you guys know what is to come I am currently studying for both this and school and I must sculp and retopology a head for Flux then do her clothing and so on. Then I have a few more models to make I am working on smaller simpler models and on days I got more time I spend on the more complex ones.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:28 pm

If anyone is wondering Yes I'm alive I'm still working on the game but I'm mainly on Discord now. I will try to come on over here more but ya most the updates and what not are over on Discord plus LoK people get there own rank and tab when jumping onto my Discord. There has been progress I'm still kinda testing out things and wrapping up models while juggling stuff with school.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:55 am

Hey guys sorry for the long quite time anyway I'm letting you who haven't joined my discord channel know I'm still working on the game just drop a Hello or hi in the open chat and At me I'll set you up with the LoK tag.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:10 am

Thanks
Dead2112man

Postby hat973 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 am

So to people not going to Discord I just finished some more Refs after words I'll set up a simple set up a "Test" room before I go and make and finish other models.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:22 pm

There's been movement on the game I"m currently animating the player and making some test dummy for some game mechanics
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:05 am

So first off Not dead woo.....2nd I am working on the game just been busy and we had one last turn drives me crazy but still. we got a space shooter in the mix now I had to break it apart and not I honestly have a system that's not going to kill me...if my stress from family doesn't do it to me first. I have a check list witch I do my best to update as much as I can you can find that in the link below. I've been busy with life and work and trying to keep my mind right while I do work on the game. (Got to love Toxic family members.) Anyway ya down below a link to the check list I'll still be working on the game I'm just going threw the fun coding stuff first before I take on the modeling fully again.

Checklist:https://trello.com/b/lAKGhqBT/space-shooter
Red light panda

hat973

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects