Alien: Insemination (Unity)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Alien: Insemination (Unity)

Postby hat973 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:27 am

So a bit of a update Iv been busy with house work as of late I'm putting a light pause on the game I'm still working on it but it's been kinda on and off as of late I'm working on the small space I call my office/Bedroom I'm going to be moving things and getting everything all nice and sorted. For everyone to know I sleep on a fountain reason there cheap and comfy for starting beds when you first move. Then I also have a big heavy desk that is currently catty corner from the place I want to move it once I get rid of the dresser I have then comes a bit of a long annoying process I got to buy some hooks and so on and move some things I have on the wall then put some acoustic foam up. Once that's all done I'll go full steam on the game again but I'll do bits and peaces trying to enjoy the sun and warmth while I can since I live in a state that only 4 or 5 months it's warm and the rest are nothing but snow.
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby Dragon594 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:31 pm

is Alaska really that bad?
Dragon594

Postby hat973 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Dragon594 Wrote:is Alaska really that bad?

HAHA sorry no I don't live up there I'm never setting foot up there. I live in the main area near a desert but for some odd weather reason were a ski state.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Dragon594 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Nevada or New Mexico?
Dragon594

Postby hat973 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:46 am

Utah It's a nice place if you an look past the stress of winter and a day to day mission people trying to make you go to there religion
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed May 24, 2017 10:25 am

Late night BSing (Got to love it) any way I'm asking a question on Twitter. https://twitter.com/RedLightPanda/statu ... 8451881985 I'll see the results Saturday or sunday
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue May 30, 2017 3:35 am

Okay results of my poll came in and it looks like I'll be picking up 3d modeling later on. I've kinda gotten low on motivation but I'm working on fixing that issue I honestly need to re think my game plan so I don't get burned out so fast or get people to help me that won't mind just the fun doing it.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:39 am

Okay so update I got the pirate sprites sorted out and there the same size as they are in the game. I'm working on flux right now cause both her Hurt and K.O. animation is a bit wonky so hopefully I'll get this all sorted out.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby napala » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:49 am

Sounds good so far, keep it up man.
napala

Postby hat973 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:57 am

So I was planing on getting the game 0.2 version done and out to you guys by the end of this week but I now have to go thew ALL the game sprites and resize the Pirates one because of a size bug that happens when she flips she honestly turns into a dwarf....I'm thinking maybe doing a tag thing but I honestly don't know.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:11 am

Tag thing?
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby hat973 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Tag thing?

To explain in C# there's a bit of code that allows you to fallow a tagged item. So think of a candy machine with 4 packs of candies in it. If payed the money for it then put in the candy you want's pin in the code the pin would go threw the code the Tagged candy on that pin would be sent out to you.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:43 am

So news I'm going to be busy all Saturday but I'm almost done with my Pirates Resize since the people I asked didn't understand my questions even after I showed them. But After I get the pirate done and both Flux and the Pirate able to hurt one another I will go quite and start working on the game a bit more. This will be kind of a all marbles on the table kinda deal witch I will go full quite and bust my tale on this game tell I'm passing out with my tablet in hand and I'm UNABLE TO SEE STRAIT....That's a little extreme but those who've made a game with vary little help will mostly agree it's a crazy amount of time consumption. I mean I have platforms to do and I'm gong quite on Flux's and the Enemy process after 0.2 is up.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:06 am

So I'm about done with v0.2 but Waring CRAZY warning I got sick of resizing all the sprites Honestly I was about to throw my computer out my room cause some of the sprites where smaller then the base. I'm working on the last bit of code then v0.2 is out and I"m done I'm going quite to work on the game and others to try to get as much done and even work on features I'll add to the next version.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:36 am

So a few things 1 I got a new case for my Big PC so later down the road I will be stopping and moving my current set up into the new case. 2 I will back up everything on the day of the move from case to case. 3 Stream for tomorrow is moved to Sunday at the normal time. Lastly the game is close to wrapping up with the whole Hurting one another bit I just need to get the re spawn and so on work then v0.2 will be out then I go for a little while drawing and so on for the game.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:28 am

Like I said V0.2 is up today nothing fancy out side of player able to resp awn and the enemy can to and now they can hurt one another.

https://ask-the-red-light-panda.tumblr.com/GameForums

The file link will give you the file there should be a mac version in there for mac users. If any one has issues please note I did call the game Test meaning It is a Test of the code and is still being tested.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby EliteMaster512 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:36 am

I remember first seeing this popping up ages ago and getting super hyped, with the whole "coming this halloween" and everything... I'm glad to see development is still in progress. Downloading now, hey, better late than never right?
Veteran LoK Lurker Since 2014 - Currently Working on a Mystery Project!
EliteMaster512

Postby hat973 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:02 am

EliteMaster512 Wrote:I remember first seeing this popping up ages ago and getting super hyped, with the whole "coming this halloween" and everything... I'm glad to see development is still in progress. Downloading now, hey, better late than never right?

Ya funny story about that I got the Idea ages back when I was thinking I don't see meany horror games in flash that are platformed and I asked KaTsuO_O if it was possible to make a game in under two weeks. They said no so I wanted to prove him wrong and stayed up for 72 hours STRAIGHT or well it was more 62 hours before I woke up in my bed with no Idea how I got there. I still work on the game and now since I got a Idea on the code I'm working on making the game look nice. Iv been working on this game ever since fighting thew all my emotion bit and even some of my darker depressed moods I'm putting all my heart in my game and this game started with me I had help here and there yes and I am happy to have the help but right at the moment I am doing this by my self so far I still have my grammar checked by VintageBass and I bow to him for the help since grammar isn't my strong suit.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:09 am

So Update Iv been spending a little Down time and been using it to design stuff for the game 3 new pirates not giving to much up but I have based them off Dinos just kinda adding stuff to them make them more not of our planet look. So far 2 are done Head wise I got to do there bodies and the 3rd one will be done soon as well. Once there done I'll post there images and start animating I'm also messing with my tablet cause I can't use my Adobe programs on my tablet they take way to much space but I will still draw on it so putting the drawing on my tablets and using SAI could work since I can save in PSD.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:15 pm

So I got burned out again and been just goofing for a while also I'm working on getting my own office space in my home since currently i''m in a corner in a small bed room. I'm am still doodling for the game but it's kinda when I'm not in my burn out moods. I'm currently working on sprites just to help me get out of these moods. I do plan on getting this game done but I do have to remind people I'm one person doing this I'm doing the coding,animation and most of the character design so please bare with me on these burn outs.
Red light panda

hat973

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects