Alien: Insemination (Unity)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Alien: Insemination (Unity)

Postby hat973 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:12 am

Okay so I'm super tired right now it's....like 3 AM I've been on half a pack of Code red like all day.....so if my thoughts seamed scattered it's going threw a whole day with vary little sleep and a LOT of soda in my system....any way game's being worked on I got to do one of the bad guys up a bit better by getting him his own hand and finish fixing his feet. Uh....oh right that animation gif I showed you all on the Flash side of things I found a new program I like it I'm testing it out finding the right combos for me and I'll get to it once I'm done with it. I'm also having a bit of a thought block...the ranged and the ones that would I guess be called air are having issues being planed out. I got the female tanks down...out side there arm. Be honest I'm still proud of my self I'm putting all I got into this game....but I'm hoping to end up on a nice little beach where I can relax and just let all the stress leave my body so I can come up with another idea so it doesn't take so meany years for 1 game. Maybe something small....like a remake on a game I found....bad in the sprite department. Any way to sum up before I pass out at my desk. 1. Working on the Male tank all that's left is the back arm and his hands...then I got to pick his feet. 2 The female is set up I just got todo some touch ups on her head and make her body. and 3rd I'm still working on the rest of the bad guys so at least this game won't be using more then one bad guy. oh last thing I'm also working on Bosses don't know if I'll use them but thought I should let you guys know.
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Well, get some rest and keep at it, from what you have said, you have made great progress scenes you swap from flash to Unity.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby hat973 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:47 am

2 Things 1 I completely forgot I had a blog page so I'm going to try to bring that back to life....and 2 I posted a twitter pole witch I also moved to that blog.....Let's hope I keep to that blog. Here's the link.

https://redlightpanda.blogspot.com/
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:03 pm

It's like 5AM when I'm writing this I'm starting to get that artiest bug so any update to the game might be to the enemy and player....if I can draw decently that is I don't know why I keep wanting to go hand drawn animation with everything. For example I want to take flux's run animation and turn it into a hand drawn animation to make it look and feel smooth. So who knows Stream on Saturday is moved to Sunday same time. Good Night.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 am

Hey Guys I wanted to ask a question. This is me trying to be "Serious" any way I was spending time with my brother we where talking about random stuff and I told him how I love every one here who supports me and pushes me for this game and I will bust my tail for you guys but he did give me something to think about. If I put a hat out and asked for money after the games made and all that would you guys donate money to help. I might pool the money and buy better tech like maybe get a server computer going or hire some one to help me with code since I'm struggling with most of it. I want your guys honest thoughts here and I'm going to be honest I want to make games for a living I want to make you guys happy and every one else happy it's why I try to keep you all in the loop. But again I want your guys thoughts after alien is out would you guys be willing to giving me some coffee money so to speak.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby SlaveCurseLEA » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:46 am

I say go for it! If you're going to pour your precious time into creative things for others... It absolutely cannot hurt to promote yourself! (while trying to turn it into a dream job! Hehe~) I think your art/character's are adorable (also checked out your animations for Lesbian Crossing) and saw lots of promise! Keep pouring enough love into something- and others will eventually pour love back into the things you create. <3
Last edited by SlaveCurseLEA on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SlaveCurseLEA
Newly Registered

Postby hat973 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:27 am

Quick update I posted a poll https://twitter.com/RedLightPanda/statu ... 0753394693 Go there or my blog to vote on weather or not I should do the donate button...or Patreon I'm honestly going to ask that next because I never really done all this before.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Enkide » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:06 pm

hat973 Wrote:Quick update I posted a poll https://twitter.com/RedLightPanda/statu ... 0753394693 Go there or my blog to vote on weather or not I should do the donate button...or Patreon I'm honestly going to ask that next because I never really done all this before.

I voted yus.
Enkide

Postby hat973 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:38 am

So I know the poll is strongly saying yes but I want to know what platform I should use I only know one but I don't think you guys would want to pay me repeatable but I'm looking at patreon for the donation deal. Any thoughts?
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:39 pm

So polls ended I'm making the donation deal and went with patreon I'll put my link to the page once I'm done I will accept Ideas for rewards via PM so please PM me if you have a idea.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:56 pm

So it's up the Donation deal is ready Sadly it's Patreon but again I'm new to the Donation deal I put one tear up called the Penny Cup witch will give people Private polls to vote on and also there names in the credits.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:19 pm

So a new test file is coming out so you guys can see there is some progress but....and don't hate me here If I put it out today you guys won't get it tell next week since I do need to post on the Donate site I'm going to change somethings on it but just for a week the game will behind a pay wall...I don't want to but I made it a tear on my Rewards deal. I'll still let you know when both are out but for right now I'm still trying to fix a small bug I'm getting right now.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:06 am

And in 6 days test file 0.4 will be released publicly to you guys threw my Patron.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby napala » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:21 am

sounds good, what will the new demo include?
napala

Postby hat973 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:13 am

Apalapan Wrote:sounds good, what will the new demo include?

What I have gotten to work so far is being able to go to other rooms. A pause screen with a working Full screen activation window and currently I'm working going to be redoing flux....again cause I'm unhappy with her model honestly I just want to get as far away from the clear copy of Krystal body I did and make Flux more....ready for stuff. So it gives me some time to think and draw and also study code. But I'm working on getting cash and a inventory and a shop in. But that's after the rework.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby BlackDread » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:19 pm

The woes of creative work, you get better as you go along then the older stuff just isn't good enough in your eyes
BlackDread

Postby hat973 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:21 am

BlackDread Wrote:The woes of creative work, you get better as you go along then the older stuff just isn't good enough in your eyes

Well I mean when I was doing this in Flash I didn't mind but over time I just couldn't stand it after I got into unity. Right now I'm working on getting her body done so far I got her head done....some what while away from my computer and my Tablet I doodle on any paper I got out side of TP and nose paper....I"m not crazy and drawing on those with pencil isn't easy. but I will be sure to show you guys this new look after everything is sorted....ranging from SAI to Photoshop or what ever can make a image look as good as my Adobe Flash does....with out me having to redo them in the bloody program.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:31 pm

Okay folks some time today on the 20th 0.4 Alpha will be out I don't know if it would be pre-alpha or not but it works and you guys get a some what Idea what's happening. It will be on my Patreon witch is linked down below.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:36 am

So another Halloween came and went so far patron is doing well I'm currently getting this money to my main account witch I'll be changing shortly so I have business card....witch honestly along with my new ID for when I'm out in public makes me a little excited. any way what I'm going to do is take flux current animations and mod them a little and if I can get some help I might be able to change her body and what not. Once I get some idea's down I'll make sure to do what I did with my alpha or pre Alpha deal put it up for the main patron people can see it first then most likely a week later let you guys see but that's after a few bits of tweaking I got to do. Also if you guys have questions send them to my Tumbler or even my Twitter. I keep a eye on both and keep a eye out on question you guys may send.
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 am

Okay so a bit of a update I'm going to post a link to a poll I have a feeling you guys will go with creation but I need your guys input on how I should do patreon cause I don't want to make something post it and then end up screwing some one up it will be just a simple 24 hour poll but all I want to know is should I have you guys pay monthly so you guys can budget and make things work or should I go by creation and have you guys pray I don't post on something important like a family vacation or something.

https://twitter.com/RedLightPanda/statu ... 2590716928
Red light panda

hat973

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects