[RPGM][SHOTA] My Family Tree - incest game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPGM][SHOTA] My Family Tree - incest game

Postby AshGawron » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:50 pm

My Family Tree

Open World Game

After death of father, young man (player) must to return to house of his mother, where shy live with his sister and stepsister. One night, he notice something strange in the mirror of mother. In the reflection of mirror sees young man... a vampire!
When they saw each other, the vampire is transferred to the world of main character.
Turns out that the vampire, to survive need to drink only milk... breast milk.

Content & Fetishes:
- Incest (+++)
- Milf (++)
- Voyeurism
- Impregnation (++)
- Breastfeeding (++)
- Milking (+++)
- BDSM
- Spanking
- Monster Girl
- Group (+)
- Trap
- Public Sex
- Latex
- Toys (++)
- Gloryhole
- Exhibitionism
- Bestiality(+)

Current game version 0.0"Preview"

Next = 0.1 "Invitation"

Public version download: https://mega.nz/#!npJjgC4L!IenEm4no_euwIrFSmXoRbF0iRN31rfE82OIbgroH_N4

Also visit Dev Diary:
AshGawron
Newly Registered

Re: [RPGM][SHOTA] My Family Tree - incest game

Postby Totsboy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Nice build and maps, although the artwork is a bit simple but nice, looking forward to see this project take shape ^^
Totsboy

Postby cheddaredgrizzly » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:32 pm

I love the art and how it looks, but I do have some critiques of the game, which will hopefully be solved in future updates.

1. The M.C, looks bored most of the time. Maybe it's the fact that his eyes are half closed all the time, but he looks bored with the events around him, which makes me feel bored. he just needs some new/more pictures for emotions.
2. English is not your native language is it? I only ask because the dialogue seemed to have been written by google translate, either having wrong words or botched grammar in almost all of the dialogue.
3. Bugs. They're everywhere. I some how got into the neighbor's house for...some reason, I just talked to him twice and he moved out of the way. Then when I left and came back he wouldn't move out of the door way again, despite having the "Don't waste my time" dialogue.
4. Why is it on day 2 I can only leave from the Garage door? sure it helps the player know the layout of the house, but it doesn't really serve a purpose other than being a big inconvenience.
5. On day one, actually have the big sister character give an actual tour of the house. I was confused as hell about where Mom's room was on night 1 and why the game wouldn't allow me to walk down the hall (I got it eventually), Where I was when I ran from the fairy guy on night 1 (apparently on the ground floor, but that was the first time I ever saw it.) I had no idea what "the locked room was" from mom's dialogue option was until day 2 when I could freely explore.
6. Also I was unaware about what objects were needed to progress at any point in the game. M.C.'s room I had to touch everything, which is weird since it seems like I need to find something important. Mirror, had to interact twice, but there was nothing there to convince me I should have done that. The neighbor scene took me a while of exploring the neighborhood because there seemed to be no reason to explore the house. Also not being able move freely until I do something is irritating at best.

Hopefully you can overcome these things, and if you need help, we'd be glad to.
Morals don't apply to me. I'm a Bear made of Cheese.
cheddaredgrizzly

Postby N0Show » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:57 am

i'm not sure if it just me but i think the download might be corrupted or something. i tired downloading the build twice but each time the file was empty
N0Show
Newly Registered

Postby Miricas » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:17 pm

First of all, I am looking forward to any new updates for the game.

Second thing is, I don't know how else to contact you so I'll try my luck here ( sorry if I'm not supposed to do this like this ).
I tried to become a patreon for your project but it just says that I'm probably blocked but I only recently registered on Patreon.
My guess would be that you don't take PayPal-payment but I wanted to make sure.

So could you ( or someone who knows ) help me with please?
Miricas
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects