Euphoria: Tame/Fuck (Pre-Alpha)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Euphoria: Tame/Fuck (Pre-Alpha)

Postby bawdy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:46 am

Hey, folks!

I'm working on a point-and-click adventure called Euphoria. The current build is in a rough pre-alphaish state. As far as content is concerned, there's some crudely drawn titties and plenty of text. With that in mind, you can look over the full changelog and dip your toes into the game at

https://bawdybox.tumblr.com/tagged/euphoria

Bug reports and feedback are appreciated.

Changelog
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

v.0.02
+ added 1 encounter; fixed minigames; changed artwork presentation (character art, UI elements)
v.0.01
+ added 1 area that contains 3 encounters
Last edited by bawdy on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
bawdy
Newly Registered

Re: Euphoria: Tame/Fuck (Pre-Alpha)

Postby musical74 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:29 am

It's still too early to really say anything, I THINK the only thing you can do is one encounter with the creature and read a horny note. Honestly, the biggest problem is *what the heck am I doing in regards to the critter* because the how-to wasn't working so it's trial and error at the moment. A little background would help I think, so you know what to do and where to go.
musical74

Postby bawdy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:24 am

musical74 Wrote:It's still too early to really say anything, I THINK the only thing you can do is one encounter with the creature and read a horny note. Honestly, the biggest problem is *what the heck am I doing in regards to the critter* because the how-to wasn't working so it's trial and error at the moment. A little background would help I think, so you know what to do and where to go.

As far as encounters go, there are three

- the septa one in the clearing at the top that showcases combat minigame,
- you can chat Lucillia up near the tent and see how choice works at the end of conversation,
- and you can find a letter near the tower that should help in encounter with the septa.

You did remind me that the tame portion of the septa encounter has no direction whatsoever. So that portion is definitely a trial and error thing in this build. The solution there is to pick

- Stroke tail and get through the minigame.

Thanks for playing and finding the time to point a few things out. I've got a new build I can't wait to show. It adds more stuff to do in the game. It does have to filter through my patreon first, though.
bawdy
Newly Registered

Postby bawdy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:07 pm

New version of Euphoria is up!

Updated a bunch of things, from character art to UI elements. There still isn't that much overall direction but the game is more logically playable now and there is a bit more content to fool around with. First post also updated.
bawdy
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects