Mind over Matter (v1.0a)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Mind over Matter (v1.0a)

Postby Draga » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 am

This game is now complete!

What's it about?
Mind over Matter is a game about a guy (or a girl) who obtains special powers and tries to use them to corrupt, control and transform others for his advantage.

Plot Synopsis
Your name is Jack Harding (or Amy Harding, if female) , you are a 32 year-old man and your life couldn't be worse. You have a boring office job that isn't going so well recently. You have no girlfriend and you live in a small apartment on the bad side of town. To make things worse, you've just been threatened with a firing if you aren't able to make more sales within the next 30 days.
Dejected by this news you make your way home. As you arrive at your apartment door a weird looking woman bumps into you and you experience all manner of images running through your mind. Soon, you can't take it anymore your world goes blank.
The next morning you wake up in your bed like nothing happened. As usual, you get yourself ready for work and leave your apartment when you see your hot neighbour getting inside her car. Like always you greet her with a: "Good morning!" But like always, she just ignores you. Then you suddenly hear something else: "Why does this creep greet me every morning? Can't he see that I don't want anything to do with him?"
Where did this come from? It sounded like your neighbour's voice but she didn't say anything? Wait. Did you just read her mind?
Can you use your new ability to turn your life for the better?

Protagonist: Male or Female (It's choosable)

Tags/Fetishes (the final game will probably have some more): Mind Control, corruption, mental changes, body changes, domination, straight, lesbian, group

Download

Screenshots
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

For regular progress updates or if you want to check out my other game(s), you can do so at my blog:
http://draga-x.blogspot.com/

This game, like all of my other games, will always be free, but if you want to support me you can do so through:
https://www.patreon.com/dragax people who support me will get some advantages like early access and some other stuff.

I'm open for any kind of feedback and criticism you have, so don't hesitate to post anything!
Last edited by Draga on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Draga

Re: Mind over Matter (v0.2)

Postby MMMm » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Congrats on the new game! What are you using to make these nice 3D sex scenes?
MMMm

Postby Draga » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:42 pm

MMMm Wrote:Congrats on the new game! What are you using to make these nice 3D sex scenes?

Thanks, I'm using DAZ Studio 4.9
Draga

Postby MMMm » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:44 am

It's cool that you can have the option of what gender character you want to play as. It was surprising how many people wanted a female protagonist from the poll on your blog. Do you have any plans to expand the game outside of your workplace? Like a city or different places in town, such as bars and clubs?
MMMm

Postby Draga » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:44 am

MMMm Wrote:It's cool that you can have the option of what gender character you want to play as. It was surprising how many people wanted a female protagonist from the poll on your blog. Do you have any plans to expand the game outside of your workplace? Like a city or different places in town, such as bars and clubs?

There will be at least 1 or 2 new places that you can visit at the weekend, but the main story will focus around your workplace.
Draga

Postby MMMm » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Well, that's good to hear. Maybe you can apply your mind control powers for casual sex, VIP access to clubs, perhaps even getting a sugar daddy/mamma who'll buy you expensive spa treatments and a new car. Just being able to read someone's mind during a conversation would be an excellent tool for getting stuff out of them, let alone all these other powers.

Actually, your character could really solve their problem with sales by applying their techniques towards clients. It wouldn't be too difficult to schedule weekly conversations with a guy you're selling something to, long enough to plant suggestions and see what he's looking for in a deal, then figure out how to deliver it.
MMMm

Postby Draga » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:18 pm

After a long time of absence I'm finally back! So be prepared to get one update for each month again!

V0.3 is ready and will be send out to my 25$ patron today.

Release Schedule:
Today - 25$ patrons
21th July - 5$+ patrons
28th July - Public Release

Changelog:
-You can now visit the club with Frank at the weekends (most of it is done, but a few things are still missing (like the vip club) )
-Tanisha's corruption path added
-Bad end added, if suspicious gets too high or if you run out of time
-25 new renders in total
-You can press f4 to switch to fullscreen (might distort some stuff though)
-Suspicious slowly decreases over time now
-Some tweaks here and there (bug fixes, spell checking, corruption limit, getting work done can fail now, some more text)
Draga

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Draga Wrote:This game, like all of my other games, will always be free...

Mind if I ask what other games you have? I saw one other on your blog for this game, just curious if there are others?
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Draga » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:11 am

WonderGamer Wrote:Mind if I ask what other games you have? I saw one other on your blog for this game, just curious if there are others?

Right now, only Bandits Assault and Mind over Matter. But there will be definitely more games coming in the future.
Draga

Re: Mind over Matter (v0.3.1)

Postby Draga » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:05 am

Heya everyone,

version 0.3.1 is now out for public and can be downloaded from here!

The complete changelog since last public release:
-It's now possible to look through other people's stuff without getting caught (for now, only the people you can corrupt and not all of them are complete yet)
-You can now visit the club with Frank at the weekends (most of it is done, but a few things are still missing (like the vip club) )
-Tanisha's corruption path added
-Bad end added, if suspicious gets too high or if you run out of time
-28 new renders in total
-You can press f4 to switch to fullscreen (might distort some stuff though)
-Suspicious slowly decreases over time now
-Some tweaks here and there (bug fixes, spell checking, corruption limit, getting work done can fail, some more text)

Enjoy!
Draga

Re: Mind over Matter (v0.3.1)

Postby Draga » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:59 am

Hi everyone,

I just sent v0.4 out to all of my 5$+ Patrons and the public release will go online at the 8th of September!

Changelog:
-27 new renders
-New power: Mind control added (works on Lilly, Jane and Tanisha as well as some other events)
-12 new sex scenes (5 for the male pc and 7 for the female pc)
-A new event at the club for the female pc
-You can now get access to the VIP lounge at the Club
-Some bugfixes

Note: Every character that you could corrupt on v0.3 and below should have a sex scene now. Some are a bit short though and will be expanded later on.
I didn't get to finish any meeting room events yet. Rendering images takes about 25% less time now and should speed up my development time a bit.
Draga

Re: Mind over Matter (v0.4)

Postby Draga » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am

Hi,

version 0.4 of MoM is now out for public! You can download it here.

To check out the complete changelog click here.
I also updated the screenshot section with some new pictures.

If you find any bugs or if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Enjoy playing.
Draga

Postby nad destroyer » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:08 am

At the beginning of the game when it tells you you have access to the map how do I use it? I don't see a map icon anywhere.
nad destroyer

Postby Draga » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Hi everyone,

first of all, sorry for the lack of updates and progress updates for the last two months. I was really busy and a lot of stuff came up so I couldn't work as much on MoM as I wanted. But you have to keep in mind that I'm just one single person who works on it on her free time. I wish I could work on it fulltime like some others but it's just not possible right now.

However enough of this stuff it's time for v0.5! This is going to be the last version before I release v1.0 - the final version of the game. I'm glad that I'm close to finishing it, since I really want to start working on new projects!

Release Schedule v0.5:
-Already out to: 25$ Patrons
-November 24th: 5$+ Patrons
-December 1st: Public

V1.0 Full version release: Hopefully before Christmas.

Changelog for v0.5:
-Over 50 new renders
-Two clients (they can be met once a week at the meeting room, the first is unlocked from the start, the second has to be unlocked later on.)
-Neighbour content (it's time to put your bitchy neighbour at her place!)
-A few new random events
-You can now continue the main story and go behind the 30 days lock (the final part of the main story comes in v1.0)
-Bugfixes
Draga

Postby UnLimiTeD » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Well, this apparently went completely under my radar. Suppose I could check it out.
UnLimiTeD

Re: Mind over Matter (v0.5)

Postby Draga » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:28 am

Hi everyone,

Version 0.5 of Mind Over Matter is now out for public and can be downloaded from here!

Like I mentioned in my previous post I will try to release v1.0 before christmas, I'm not sure if I can do it but I will try my best!

I'm also collecting Ideas for your last power that comes with v1.0. It's a transformation power that let's you transform other people into whatever you want. Right now I only know what I could do with Jane, Frank and Ivan but I'm still missing ideas for Tanisha, Lilly and Ms. Daniels. So if you have any suggestions please let me know!

If you find any bugs or if you have any suggestions regarding other stuff please tell me too!
Draga

Postby espguy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:47 am

So Im playing version 0.5 and noticed something, Its impossible to get 100% work as a man,I got all the possible deals, stole fro the colleage, but stillcapped at 75%, played 5 times and noticied the work option always fail.
espguy
Newly Registered

Postby Draga » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:11 pm

espguy Wrote:So Im playing version 0.5 and noticed something, Its impossible to get 100% work as a man,I got all the possible deals, stole fro the colleage, but stillcapped at 75%, played 5 times and noticied the work option always fail.

I think you might just had some bad luck. There's a 50% chance that the working might fail and you don't get any progress done. You can control Lilly to help you with the work so you get 2% instead of 1%. Just get enough energy and try to work several times.
Draga

Postby espguy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Ok, I did some testing and discovered what triggers the bug and how to avoid. When you select to work the back section appear, but the first option square can stillbe clicked. Clicking on the first square wil try to work morebut always fail, so in order to have the chance to actually get progress you need to select back and work gain.
espguy
Newly Registered

Postby Draga » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi everyone,

MoM v1.0 is now out for my 5$+ Patrons and will be available at the 25th January for public!
That's the last major release for it and future releases will only contain bugfixes and minor stuff, if any.

Changelog
-You can now finish the game to get an ending with some variations!
-Story progression after day 30 added
-Achievements added
-A new bad end added
-A sex scene with Ms. Daniels added
-Another new sex scene added
-Increased chance to get your work done successfully
-Fixed a bug where Lilly's work progress help got removed after loading a save
-Fixed a bug where the wrong text was displayed at the meeting room events
-Minor fixes and spell checking

Some information on my next game project will be posted on my blog https://draga-x.blogspot.de/ soon.

Enjoy.
Draga

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects