[GMS] Team Titans Trainer (NSFW Game)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[GMS] Team Titans Trainer (NSFW Game)

Postby Skemtiligr » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:06 am

Game Story
Team Titans Trainer is a "Training" based hentai game. In it, you assume the role of a new titan who has just been recruited to the team. Luckily the team has been sent out on a mission, and it's just you and Starfire in the tower. Starfire, who was left behind to train you, is very eager to get you to "Hero" status before the others return. So eager that she would do just about anything to motivate you to train.

Game Mechanics
The game thus far has a training mini-game, and dialogue system which has been built from the ground up, so you the fans can suggest new features to add to it. The game also has an X-Ray vision feature allowing you to see through.... stuff.
But that's just the tip of the ice burg. We also plan to add other features like, A fighting mini-game (Probably a twist on the cookie clicker games) which allows you to fight crime and make a little money, a shop system where you can buy gifts, costumes, and other items for Starfire, an explorable tower where you might find hidden costumes and items, and a day and night system.

What makes your game so special?
Unlike most trainer games, which use Renpy or RPG Maker, Team Titans Trainer uses Game Maker Studio. Although there are plenty of games out that use those other engines, We find that most developers don't bother (or have time) to add to the engine. But by using Game Maker Studio we are able (and capable) to give the fans a more enriching experience, by breaking the mold and creating something familiar, yet unique.

Why should we support the game?
This one is simple, you should support the game because you like it. We may not be a big name when it comes to NSFW/hentai games, but we know what we're doing. Regardless of the amount of support we get, we will get this game out to those that want it (even if it's just a few). And for those of you who can't afford to support us, we're okay with that and are making a "public release" version so you can still enjoy the game.

When will the game be released?
We are just finishing up the demo/preview of the game and should have it out any time now. Once the demo/preview is out, we plan to update it monthly until it's finished. We will post a link to the demo/preview once it's out.

Support the game
http://www.patreon.com/skemtiligr
Skemtiligr

Re: [GMS] Team Titans Trainer (NSFW Game)

Postby Darthjake » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Looks interesting, looking forward to the demo.
Darthjake

Postby Skemtiligr » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:42 am

@Darthjake
Thank you, we are looking forward to releasing it and your review!
Skemtiligr

Postby Featherruler » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:28 am

I'm very interested to see what the demo will contain along with how the full game will be and fetishes/different nsfw features (Assuming there will be a variety).
Featherruler

Postby Elaymidoray » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:07 am

I'm gonna throw this out there right now, could we get Raven in there as well at some point? or will it just be Starfire?

Second, a possible mini game idea, say at some point Starfire, (or Raven) is out flying around for one reason or another and gets jumped by something. Either a large group of enemy mooks, one of the villains that produces tentacles, magic, etc, or trapped in a portal that temporarily sends them to a different world. Essentially, something similar to the run and try not to get caught type games, but as just a mini game. It would add a touch of variety, and allow ye to try a couple of different angles ye might not get the chance to do in the current plan. (From just what ye mentioned thus far at least)

If I think o' anything else I'll mentions it for yeh to considers, once ye push out the demo and I gots a better idea of what it'll look like probably.
Elaymidoray

Postby iamvqb » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:32 am

As a vanilla fan, is there a love route/ harem route in sight? it would be great to get something nice for once :D.
iamvqb
Newly Registered

Postby Morgue » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:07 am

Oh... I have an off beat idea
the PC could be Madam Rouge's son... but you do not let them know you are also the son of Mad Mod's and have mind control powers as well
and say one of the Mini games... say you are training in the training room with StarFire, or Raven and you get them to fly or jump through a small hole and you get them stuck in it,
then say you mind suggest that you need to cut away her costume to get her out and then also mind suggest that you will need to finger her to get her wet or sweaty to slip out of the hole
and maybe another mini game where you have StarFire or Raven in a box say spying on some Villains plans and mind suggest that they have to do anything not to get caught or they will make other plans... and then the PC Shape-shifts into Villains and say sticks his cock into the hole in the box (talking about hiring a deaf hooker in the box to give the Villain's guests pleasure) and makes StarFire or Raven give them hand jobs... then say blowjobs and what ever comes next....

Oh... and you could prob have the PC shape-shift into a Robin look a like and get her to go on special dates and suggest that they go further into their relationship

way later say in the game... when the other team memebers are back... the PC could put a tracking device say on Robin and then try and fuck StarFire as Robin in each of the rooms of the Teen Titans Tower and try and not get caught by the real Robin....
Morgue

Postby Skemtiligr » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:46 pm

@Featherruler
So the demo will honestly be small. At this point in time, we want to test the waters and see how people respond to the writing and other game elements (don't want to get your hopes up). The only reason we're starting out small is so we could change things without having to redo days of work. As for the fetishes and other NSFW features, they're still in a sense "up in the air". We really want to cater to our audience and are pretty open when it comes to this. So if our fans request something enough we will probably add it to the game.

@Elaymidoray
Currently, Starfire is the only character planned to be in the game, BUT with enough support, we would like to add other characters such as Raven, Terra, Jinx, etc. As for the mini-game idea, I love it! We want to try and make this game as fun as possible, and to break the monotony of the "click here... now click here" gameplay. So we would love to hear more of your ideas when you have them :)

@iamvqb
At this point, we really don't have a love route or harem route planned, but I would like to think that this is something that we could easily incorporate in the future. We know that there is very little verity when it comes to the love routes in these types of game (I think MITY has one in Four Elements Trainer though) and we would love to accommodate our fans and make one if it's requested enough.

@Morgue
Right now we have the PC as you the player, you will be able to enter in a name of your choosing and Starfire will actually use it in her dialogue. Although I like your idea of having the player be Madame Rouge's son. Now I don't want to disappoint you completely. So I will say that we are considering adding "super powers" to the game. These would be things like persuasion, mind reading, time travel, etc. So we do still have a chance to put Starfire in those situations. If you have any other ideas we would love to hear them :)

@Everyone
We honestly must say that this community is so amazing! We have posted to several forums in hope that people would interact with is, and maybe spread the word. But you guys and gals are by far the most ingauging! We are so honored to be here and really look forward to having all of you playing the game and helping us shape it into something amazing.
Skemtiligr

Postby Morgue » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:19 pm

@ Skemtiligr
Oh... another Char you could prob do and get away with....
BeastBoy with his animal shapechanging powers... in a few of the comics and a one or two of the cartoons he has changed into just a girl
maybe at one point you could use the persuasion or mind suggest or min control him into change into a girl and then teach him to pleasure herself and then that it could be fun to pleasure the PC with her lady parts.... lol... just a thought
Morgue

Postby Elaymidoray » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Morgue Wrote:@ Skemtiligr
Oh... another Char you could prob do and get away with....
BeastBoy with his animal shapechanging powers... in a few of the comics and a one or two of the cartoons he has changed into just a girl
maybe at one point you could use the persuasion or mind suggest or min control him into change into a girl and then teach him to pleasure herself and then that it could be fun to pleasure the PC with her lady parts.... lol... just a thought

To build on that thought, possibly a sub arc quest line on it's own. Say Villain xyz shoots Beastboy with a new ray gun/fancy spell/etc that traps him in the next form he takes. Beastboy, of course is unaware of this, thinks maybe the (whatever he was shot with) failed, as it was supposed to revert him to his default form and trap him like that, and goes on about his day of superheroing then pizza that night. Having stayed as say a gorilla all day, no one's the wiser as of yet, and he decides to transform into a girl to try to mess with someone or get a laugh, so on and so forth. Abracadahm, he's now trapped, and quest starts to figure out how to undo it. As an alternative, instead of being trapped in the next form he takes, it could just trap him in his current form if he was currently a girl at the time for whatever reason, or have a delayed reaction and thus not limiting his abilities at the time, but trapping him later. Options are nice. Anywho, I'm outie.
Elaymidoray

Postby Morgue » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:18 am

@ Elaymidoray
I like that even better than my idea being that you can have Beastboy do all sort of things...
Morgue

Postby Skemtiligr » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:22 am

@Morgue
Wow, can't believe we didn't think of haveing Beastboy turn into a girl! We love the idea, mostly because it allows us to incorporate a furry (or non-furry, we will see) into the story arc. This is why we love feedback and suggestions!

@Elaymidoray
Must say you know your stuff. After reading Morgue's idea we were thinking the same thing. We were thinking something like, player finds Raven's spell book, player tries out a spell, zap bang boom Beastboy gender swaps. We must say though we like how detailed your sub arc is! Keep up the suggestions!

@Everyone
We just wanted to let everyone know that the demo should be out soon (the dragons are coming, We swear)! We received got the last of the art (for the demo) finished this morning.

Now we will be honest and say that we've decided to expand on the demo to give you guys and gals a better feel for our game(Originally it was only going to focus on the first day at the tower). But adding to the demo shouldn't take too long. We are basically adding a day and night system(easy), a simple leveling system (also easy), a very limited skill tree (gotta upgrade that X-ray vision!), and the first couple training sequences.

We'll post more tomorrow, about our progress :)
Skemtiligr

Postby Morgue » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Well if you are going for the Furry/ non-Furry concept then you prob should go with the mind-control instead of a spell to have him believe that he could have more pleasure as a girl than a boy.
Also you could let the PC choose what breast size you would want Beastboy to have (being he or she at the time could change it to fit the PC). You would prob have to use one of Raven's spells to do it with the other girls a growth or augmentation spell...
lol... I just thought that with the spell the PC could also do that to himself with his dick or also change the PC into a girl
or let the PC be able to choose it's gender from the start and then use the Augmentation spell on them self.
Morgue

Postby Elaymidoray » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:28 am

I will say, cause I see it pop up a lot, I'm personally not to fond of mind control styled games, now and then I'll come across a real gem an' be like, "Oh that nice, that's real nice." but for the most part I just feel cheapened cause I always felt it to be a cop out of sorts. As in, "Well of course you'll be surrounded by gals, you're controlling their minds, there's no real challenge and at the end of the day it's just glorified masturbation. After all, it's not her thoughts, it's yours."

On the other hand, when people don't use mind control tricks, (and sometimes, but surprisingly not as often, when they do) the various women in the game tend to go from complete and total prudes/ignorant innocence to Ultra Hoe status in a matter of days. Not only is that unrealistic, but both extremes, though commonly used, are also highly unrealistic. Now I know most people will look at that comment and think, "Welp, it's a fantasy game, it's not meant to be realistic Elay." and to that I really only have one comment, think back to any game you've played, any good game, and a memorable character from said game. Most people will think of a character with depth, development, and a believable, if not relatable, mentality. This is one of the big differences between a distinguished game, and a passing faze.

Now I don't know what type of game you're working on making, and there're gems in both sides of the spectrum, but I for one always encourage more depth in games and game developers.

It's times like now that I realize I've begun to ramble. Apologies good sirs and/or ladies.

Back to my original comment, if ye can avoid doing mind control so to speak, I feel like it could make the game better and more memorable in the long run. On the other hand, I could be completely wrong here. We'll have a better idear when the demo comes out. On another note, lore wise, X-ray and mind control don't go hand in hand typically. But the flavor behind it also has massive influence. Is the X-ray stemming from just basic, I see through things as I dahm well please, is it reality related and you're essentially seeing through dimensions to look through objects. Are your eyes producing actual X-rays? (Best get them lead sunglasses upgrade lolz) Are you just altering the world and perception to make it look like someone is wearing less then they actually are, essentially, a twist on illusions. A thousand layers go into every decision, but the beautiful thing about demos, is that nothing is set in stone. This week we may be looking past Starfire's *coughravencough* apparel with our thermonuclear contacts of light bending (essentially looking around the clothing, not through it), and next week we may be wrestling cybernetic polar bears being rode by Russian zombies over the interstellar space station that was just discovered beneath the ice in Antarctica's buried petrified jungle. In other words, keep yer options open.

(By the by, in case ye haven't noticed, I'm a thinker and ideas person, I really aught to be charging for this goodness by now lol)
Elaymidoray

Postby Skemtiligr » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:57 am

We would have to agree with you Elaymidoray, that mind control does feel like a cop-out when not utilized properly. Although we are considering the possibility of adding a persuasion power, we don't want the player to feel like we just said, "screw it the player can just control whomever willy nilly". We want the player to feel like they convinced the NPC into doing something that they were morally impartial to. Now, this is, of course, just an idea and we're not sure whether or not we will pursue it (maybe someone could persuade us... okay bad joke).

One thing we want the player to feel is immersed. As you pointed out x-ray and mind control really don't mix, unless you're Martian Manhunter, but you could argue that this isn't only x-ray but the ability to see across the electromagnetic spectrum. So we wanted to try and work around this by making the player choose a set of super powers. The big problem here is, the player would need to replay the entire game multiple times to get the full experience(which we feel would anger our general audience). We also considered adding in gadgets to compensate for the powers that the player didn't have, but this feels like a cop-out. But that's why we plan to hold polls to allow our supporters to help shape the game.

As you said, the beautiful thing about demos is that nothing is set in stone. Things can and will change, and with the great support and advice we are receiving here, it will be for the better. Also we have noticed your participation on this topic and your ability to come up with great ideas. We honestly appreciate your interaction with us and always look forward to seeing your posts. You are truly an intellectual who makes us re-think our own ideas :)

We also don't want to leave Morgue out of this post. Your opinions and ideas are also valuable to us, we love how much you particapate and always enjoy reading you thought on the game. We would love to add the ability to increase breast size of different characters, but unfortunately won't be able to in the foreseeable future. This is mostly due to the fact that we plan to add costumes, and having to draw diffrent variations of every costume to accomidate breast size would be tedious and time consuming. With that said, we do appreciate the idea and can't wait to hear from you again :)
Skemtiligr

Postby Morgue » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:57 pm

I also agree regrettable with Elaymidoray on the part of most games that have mind control and some games it is a cop-out and really it is the super villains that get the mind control where in DC the hero might have mind reading but not mind control...
and as long as you do not go and abandon the game I will keep putting out ideas for it...
and I can see the variations on the uniform being a tedious thing for the beginning of the game... could actually save coming up with that spell when you are out of other things to do for a while... or a lot of your patreons ask for it...
and I also would think that BeastBoy coming in and turning into a girl would be at least 3 or four other NPC away
but BlackFire could prob come into the game a little easier... being all you have to do is change the color here and there on her
maybe come in before the other Teen Titans show back up after the mission.
Morgue

Postby Skemtiligr » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:01 am

You won't need to worry about us abandoning the game :) Honestly, we've spent a good chunk of time setting up the engine and contacting others who are making similar games that it would be a waste not to keep working on it. Although we are a week behind releasing the demo, we know that the systems we are implementing will help us release bigger and better updates in the future.

Also, as far as adding different characters, we have made the story in such a way that adding other characters will be a cinch. Once we have a solid fan base we will be taking polls which will decide on the characters we will add next. We would love to see the game filled with a plethora of different characters to train. So getting a gender swapped beast boy may just be a click away. :)
Skemtiligr

Postby Elaymidoray » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:11 am

Skemtiligr Wrote:Now, this is, of course, just an idea and we're not sure whether or not we will pursue it (maybe someone could persuade us... okay bad joke).

I would refute this, but it was a pretty terrible joke whether it left me in stitches or not being irrelevant.

Skemtiligr Wrote:So we wanted to try and work around this by making the player choose a set of super powers. The big problem here is, the player would need to replay the entire game multiple times to get the full experience(which we feel would anger our general audience).

I will, however, refute this, on the basis that replay-ability really makes a game sell, (even if the game is always and forever 100% free, (and I'm not saying it will be, I don't know your future maniacal plans) it is still a solid addition). You're just looking at it a tad wrong, don't go, "Oh, well we need to figure out how freezing things with your pinkie will solve the same puzzles that spontaneous kitten cannon (which of course does no harm to said kittens) would solve." Instead, look at it in a way similar to, "A man who shoots nerf guns out of his eyes will end up having different obstacles to overcome then Hi Hung, Master of Dik-Fu ever would." Essentially, if you can choose different sets of powers, you'll have access to different groups of scenes. Some scenes would be accessible regardless of power, where as others would only be accessible via certain power usage instead. Furthermore, it would alter the story, which could lead to different outcomes, events, plot lines, etc. You could easily have multiple games, play styles, and even different main villains (cause every story got them yo) and allow for different people to play the way they want, and replay for a different experience.

Now, some people will be like, "Elay, come now, do you really expect people who come here for the porn and not the game to sit through tons of play throughs? Just how much attention span do you credit them with?" To this I say Fie! Respect and cater to BOTH audiences, not just one or the other. *firm head nod* Put in tiers, so to speak, not based on power strength, but on story/scene impact. Powers that could lead to a similar, though not completely identical, plot line, with most of the difference being scene variation, would be a tier. The first tier could be various innocent power, as in they are things ye would expect like x-ray vision and what have you. Then the second tier could be things of a less typical nature, and take a more direct sexual route instead. Not as in, drop the intelligence level and turn it into Sluts'R'Us, but as in the main characters power options are all sexual in nature, with the responses that one could logically expect from such things. "So your usefulness revolves around what? Um, yeah, sure. We can work with that, maybe... We'll figure something out." Remember, for instance, Raven's powers are activated through her emotion, and control of such. Well, the plot line for the first tier might only lightly touch on that little detail, maybe a slight sub arc complication or two. Whereas the second tier could have it's main story line, villains, etc. revolve around that going really, really bad. Cause, you know, the main character wouldn't know that little detail, as very few people actually do. To be honest, I don't believe all of the Titans are even aware of that.

Anywho, back on topic, more or less, Once you complete the game with one set of powers in a tier, all the scenes available in that particular tier become accessible via the eventual gallery mode. So, someone there for the porn can play and beat the game, then have the gallery to go nuts with (maybe literally (<--Now that is a good example of a bad joke)) Where as people who like to play the game over and enjoy a different experience could just start a new game with a different set of powers out of that tier. Say three powers to a tier, and do one tier at a time to it's completion, and you could have a pretty solid base for pleasing everyone. I would say do the first tier with the quote on quote Classic Powers first. Then the Sexual based one second. It's an ambitious goal, but with a bit of planning, a reliable team, and the time to do it, it's very much in the realm of realism. If a bit daunting.

If you're feeling a tad adventurous, by the by, ye could do a third, silly stuff, tier. Things along the line of, say, saving the world from the dastardly Bliue Bauler, and his army of inflatable dildo men by fending them off with your epic pillow fighting skills honed on the Seven Seas of Caribea! (Avast ye mateys, thar be stormy boob clouds up ahead. Prepare the lines, raise the milk pails! I cannot promise ye will all survive.) It could be unlocked by say, completing the game on both of the other tiers at least once.

What am I talking about, ignore that last statement, just make that gloriousness game number two all on it's own. Then we might all enjoy the glory that is Captain Creambeard and his seafaring crew. (or her, Captain Creamchest? Nah, doesn't have the same ring to it. I'll think o' somthin', just give it time. *thumbs up*)

Now that I've COMPLETELY gotten off topic, where was I... *scrolls up and reads* And now I know what happens when I turn on the creative side of my brain when I should probably be sleeping. Makes me wonder what my dreams are like these days. Now if only I could remember them. Anywho, onto the next topic!

Skemtiligr Wrote:We would love to add the ability to increase breast size of different characters, but unfortunately won't be able to in the foreseeable future. This is mostly due to the fact that we plan to add costumes, and having to draw diffrent variations of every costume to accomidate breast size would be tedious and time consuming.

I agree with being able to increase breast size. (I initially spelled breats -_-) It would be difficult, yes, but there are various ways ye could do it. For instance, have the breast section of each image be a separate layer on it's own. It would be the simplest, easiest, and most universally acceptable way of doin' it, but o'course it would really only be feasible if you don't intend to use animation. Which, by the by, I would recommend a lack of animation, at least initially. If you intend to put animation in, make sure ye get a LOT of practice first as it is incredibly difficult, and easy to screw up without ever realizing it. Ye could also just have it be a one way street, but that leads to the potential of silly huge boob flesh which I personally don't find appealing, but I may be the minority here. Now don't get me wrong, I like large breasts, but I like 'em realistic and feasible, not fantasy levels of back death. On the other hand, smaller boobs don't look bad either, just look at LoL Jinx. Woman dahm well captains the itty bitty titty committee, but she's dahm hot regardless. (Before anyone comments on it by the by, Jinx is older then Vi, though not by much, so no, there is not time for them to come in) As a final aside, if ye do breast enlargement, lactation is an obvious direction for that. Although that might just be me.
Elaymidoray

Postby Elaymidoray » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:14 am

Skemtiligr Wrote:Also, as far as adding different characters, we have made the story in such a way that adding other characters will be a cinch. Once we have a solid fan base we will be taking polls which will decide on the characters we will add next. We would love to see the game filled with a plethora of different characters to train. So getting a gender swapped beast boy may just be a click away. :)

On this note, I would just like to mention, I may or may not hold my future ideas back as ransom until Raven comes into play. *grr face*
Elaymidoray

Postby Morgue » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:08 am

Was thinking of this earlier today while working....
How about with the Training with StarFire....
That the PC manipulates the BOTS in the battle simulation room to rip off her clothes...
Then say at one time or another hits the PC with a mild poison dart in the dick and have StarFire suck it out..... maybe have this happen a few times even maybe...
Then have it happen to StarFire's clit....
Morgue

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects