[RPG Maker VX Ace] Urban Demons

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace] Urban Demons

Postby maxcheese » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:48 am

Really enjoying the game so far but im kinda stuck how do you solve the riddle in the room with the 4 stone tablets and the 6 coffins i cant figure it out no matter what i do so some help would be apricated please also is it possible tp move on from the invisabltY room yet cause i cant advance no matter how much corruption i gather is it not ready yet or is it related to the coffin room? again help would be apriciated
maxcheese
Newly Registered

Postby Totsboy » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:01 pm

maxcheese Wrote:Really enjoying the game so far but im kinda stuck how do you solve the riddle in the room with the 4 stone tablets and the 6 coffins i cant figure it out no matter what i do so some help would be apricated please also is it possible tp move on from the invisabltY room yet cause i cant advance no matter how much corruption i gather is it not ready yet or is it related to the coffin room? again help would be apriciated

Many people seem to have problems with this room so i'm gonna post a tip under the spoiler tag

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Basically by reading the stone tablets you have codes for colors(yellow red green and blue not in this order) you have to follow the order and find somewhere you can use it

extra tip: Check the flags
Totsboy

Postby BigBoobsPerv » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:50 am

For some reason I cannot fuck Kaylee. Do you need to do the corruption route?
BigBoobsPerv
Newly Registered

Postby Firefall » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:36 am

BigBoobsPerv Wrote:For some reason I cannot fuck Kaylee. Do you need to do the corruption route?

Nah, I did it on purity route, just had to build up some rep with her.
Firefall

Postby chrisx » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:55 am

dogged Wrote:Has anyone found a way around the bug where you will be stuck on midday on Saturdays? I've tried running through the game twice but this bug has stopped progression both times. Seems like it might be linked to progression in one of the lines since it took different lengths of time but I really don't want to have to keep trying different combinations to find out. Even if I could just manually bump the save onto the next scene it would probably work.

same thing happened for me on 2nd saturday just after the second appointment with nurse donna, couldnt get the living room or peters tv work or the computer, nap, progress the day at all no matter what :( do we have to wait another 1-6+ weeks for a hot fix or w/e? D: >_<
chrisx
Newly Registered

Postby BigBoobsPerv » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Firefall Wrote:
BigBoobsPerv Wrote:For some reason I cannot fuck Kaylee. Do you need to do the corruption route?

I did the purity and I now have her at 10 hearts. I only get 2 options when I see her. Is it when she is at the bar?
BigBoobsPerv
Newly Registered

Postby Firefall » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:38 am

BigBoobsPerv Wrote:
Firefall Wrote:

I did the purity and I now have her at 10 hearts. I only get 2 options when I see her. Is it when she is at the bar?

Nah, I just got the third option in the store with her on the, like, sixth time I tried with her? I dunno, I *had* talked to her in the bar before the third option appeared, but I don't know if that has anything to do with hit. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Firefall

Postby vork88 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:54 pm

I think the baby sitting is bug ms,jenning won't babysit you after getting all scenes and kimberly request makes jenning message you instead
vork88
Newly Registered

Postby druidguy12 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:35 am

I think it may be a bug or something, however i cant seem to get the coffin puzzle to work, i know what I'm suppose to do, however it seems to not work for me.
druidguy12
Newly Registered

Postby Ada » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:43 pm

I'm sorry if someone already asked this, but how do you get past the words puzzle?
Ada
Newly Registered

Postby zoro » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Need hlp on sydney shower bj scene i cant text her in bathroom to play the scene
zoro
Newly Registered

Postby lostone2 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:54 pm

It seems that it won't be further development after version 0.8:

Bad news
lostone2

Postby brontanius » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:04 am

Yeah it truly does suck that he is cancelling the project but i can understand his reasoning. He has sudden personal issues that are causing him to stop which is fair enough, life fucks you up at the most inopportune times. At least he is cool enough to release 0.8 of UBD, will be releasing 1.0 of AZL publicly and finally the unencrypted versions of both so that people can mod them if they so choose. He doesn't support people officially taking the project over but doesn't mind it unofficially.

On a slightly more ingame topic, has anyone managed to get the ms jenning x mom three in the .8 build? Its said to be there but can't figure it out and also my game glitched and i have ms jenning at 57 heart level for some wierd ass reason.
Attachments
xd.png
Don't ask how or why. This is the beta 2 that was released btw.
brontanius

Postby konamicode13 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:10 am

Was he planning to post 0.8 publicly? The patreon version was released a while ago, so if he's not posting it, can someone else?
konamicode13

Postby Caideroth » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:18 am

All of mrs.jenning scenes in 0.8 are corrupted and dont work. Dont recommend playing the 0.8 version of the game.
Caideroth
Newly Registered

Postby Totsboy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:34 pm

Nergal is posting the public version this friday/weekend.

Ms. Jennings path was changed on .8 to take away all the grinding for a more smooth approach, thus the odd number of hearts.
Totsboy

Postby Caideroth » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:39 pm

Totsboy Wrote:Nergal is posting the public version this friday/weekend.

Ms. Jennings path was changed on .8 to take away all the grinding for a more smooth approach, thus the odd number of hearts.

Did you not read my comment? .8 version does change mrs.jennings but it also corrupts all of her sex scenes/animation making them corrupt and unable to be viewed....no more HJ/BK/TF/SEX/etc all of her scenes have been messed up and since nergal isnt working on the game anymore they will remain messed up in the .8 version he is releasing public (patrons already got to play it).
Caideroth
Newly Registered

Postby druidguy12 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:31 am

so for the puzzle quest, i understand that i use the flags in a certain order, however no matter where i click around the flags nothing happens. can anyone let me know what i am doing wrong? i feel dumb not being about to unluck it.
druidguy12
Newly Registered

Postby cheddaredgrizzly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Caideroth Wrote:

Did you not read my comment? .8 version does change mrs.jennings but it also corrupts all of her sex scenes/animation making them corrupt and unable to be viewed....no more HJ/BK/TF/SEX/etc all of her scenes have been messed up and since nergal isnt working on the game anymore they will remain messed up in the .8 version he is releasing public (patrons already got to play it).

Is that for .8 Beta 1 or .8 Beta 2? I noticed he released beta 2 six hours after the first release, so I don't know if beta 2 possibly fixes those problems.
Morals don't apply to me. I'm a Bear made of Cheese.
cheddaredgrizzly

Postby Caideroth » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:24 pm

cheddaredgrizzly Wrote:
Caideroth Wrote:

Is that for .8 Beta 1 or .8 Beta 2? I noticed he released beta 2 six hours after the first release, so I don't know if beta 2 possibly fixes those problems.

Its for Beta 2, so lame of him to release a final version and not even make sure it was done right....half assed on his part and this fucker was asking for 3k a month for this game. Scam artist.
Caideroth
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects