[RPG Maker VX Ace] Urban Demons

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace] Urban Demons

Postby stani71 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:53 am

rpgfan650 Wrote:
Frurose Wrote:Could someone please explain how to get the invisibility spell? I have unlocked most of the content at this point but I can't seem to be able to do anything in the 'dream' world, I have 10 corruption on 3 ladies and maybe half corruption on the rest (except the nurse).

You get the invisibility spell when you get to the end of the right path in the Otherworld. It is also where you can't go further with the current content. Hopefully, this is enough information.

If not
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Press that stone object (similar to the one in the beginning of the Otherworld) and it should tell you how to use the spell

I enter the room with the statues but I can't do anything and there is a way blocked (right path Otherworld) there are 4 rooms I can see on sites with closed stone doors. And it looks like a kind of well with a yelow liquid insided. There are also 2 bowls or cups in the room but could not pick it up.

Maybe a kind of puzzle. When I talk to statues the give me Sentension:
1st row down left: The seven are the path of destruction and Salvation...
1st row down right: Our lord will reach them all and show them the path...
2nd row down left: Freedom can lead to our lord's detruction...
2nd row down right: But betrayal comes in the form of wrath...
3rd row down left: The interference of light grants him freedom...
3rd row down right: Eyes of forsight cannot see..
4th row down left: And the power of lust's consumption is unknown...
4th row down right: The power they wield will topple empires...

What need I to do here?
stani71
Newly Registered

Postby Destriss » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi, in the outside, I made 3 rooms out of 4, the last where there are the coffins I do not understand anything, I can only read the broken tablets
Destriss

Postby Ungawa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Anyone else having problems where the game jumps to the top of your screen and can't be adjusted anywhere?
Ungawa

Postby Ungawa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:15 pm

N0Show Wrote:
Zaiaku666 Wrote:ignore this post.

I found a way to fix the problem of the screen being cut off on the top when in window mode. you right click on your task bar, go into properties, and click on auto-hide taskbar(doesn't matter if was check already or not. turning it off has the same effect). when apply and the top of the game screen will go to the top of the screen making it movable. you can go back and change the taskbar hide option back to the way you prefer. i discover this while playing Super Lesbian Horse RPG. i will make a full speed run guide in the next update of urban demons(public version) so expect it posted here on the 28 of may. BTW not sure if you know this but the game crash if you talk to the nurse before the first check up

Never mind, I found this. Thanks for posting this.

But Whoa Lad on the RPGs you play...
Ungawa

Postby dogged » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Has anyone found a way around the bug where you will be stuck on midday on Saturdays? I've tried running through the game twice but this bug has stopped progression both times. Seems like it might be linked to progression in one of the lines since it took different lengths of time but I really don't want to have to keep trying different combinations to find out. Even if I could just manually bump the save onto the next scene it would probably work.
dogged
Newly Registered

Postby Ungawa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:15 am

dogged Wrote:Has anyone found a way around the bug where you will be stuck on midday on Saturdays? I've tried running through the game twice but this bug has stopped progression both times. Seems like it might be linked to progression in one of the lines since it took different lengths of time but I really don't want to have to keep trying different combinations to find out. Even if I could just manually bump the save onto the next scene it would probably work.

You can move time forward with the TV in Peter's room until you get the computer fixed. It's the lower left action point below his bed. It's a really dark blue so you can miss it that way.
Ungawa

Postby dogged » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:09 am

Ungawa Wrote:
dogged Wrote:Has anyone found a way around the bug where you will be stuck on midday on Saturdays? I've tried running through the game twice but this bug has stopped progression both times. Seems like it might be linked to progression in one of the lines since it took different lengths of time but I really don't want to have to keep trying different combinations to find out. Even if I could just manually bump the save onto the next scene it would probably work.

You can move time forward with the TV in Peter's room until you get the computer fixed. It's the lower left action point below his bed. It's a really dark blue so you can miss it that way.

Unfortunately at weekends the only way to move past midday is to eat at the table like evening to night on weekdays. This causes the game to try and jump forward and so it puts me at the top of the stairs only for it to glitch out and still be midday with the only intractable being the table again. I could attach a save if that would be helpful?

Edit: save file http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=028 ... 5594038758
dogged
Newly Registered

Postby suunna » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:52 am

hi, is anyone knows the reason why i go very slowly in the dreamworld?
it's waste time and cant finish the 2nd task, always killed by the monster.
suunna

Postby Ungawa » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:38 am

dogged Wrote:
Ungawa Wrote:

Unfortunately at weekends the only way to move past midday is to eat at the table like evening to night on weekdays. This causes the game to try and jump forward and so it puts me at the top of the stairs only for it to glitch out and still be midday with the only intractable being the table again. I could attach a save if that would be helpful?

Edit: save file http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=028 ... 5594038758

Okay, I tried your file and it glitched when I'm using the most recent public build...

I got the exact same thing so it seems there's some glitch with regards to the game itself. Did you have this problem while you were leveling up?
Ungawa

Postby dogged » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:25 am

Ungawa Wrote:Okay, I tried your file and it glitched when I'm using the most recent public build...

I got the exact same thing so it seems there's some glitch with regards to the game itself. Did you have this problem while you were leveling up?

Leveling up? Didn't realise you could level up in this game. I've only ever had the glitch on weekends so I'm assuming it's something to do with that but like I said also seems to be something to do with progression in someones line as last time I tried it took 3-4 weeks this time it happened on the second week. it also seems not to do with underworld progression as I reached the end of the underworld in my first play through and was still able to continue past that week. (Although I did reach the end of the current underworld build during the week for this run through but still don't think it's that.)

Suunna try pressing S to sprint again.
dogged
Newly Registered

Postby Ungawa » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:53 am

I meant going up in corruption. Which playthrough did you seem to have problems with? i just started and so far, I haven't run into any issues save for the Park Milfs who advance time in the afternoon.
Ungawa

Postby Firefall » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:04 am

Nice to see Dizzy getting in on the action, I've wanted to see her since day one on this game. Love every update of this.
Firefall

Postby dogged » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:26 am

Ungawa Wrote:I meant going up in corruption. Which playthrough did you seem to have problems with? i just started and so far, I haven't run into any issues save for the Park Milfs who advance time in the afternoon.

Oh I've got most of the scenes but as I said it's only on the weekends this issue occurs which means it could have been an of the scenes I'd gotten during the week that triggers it if it is that at all.
dogged
Newly Registered

Postby Estherfunworld » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Looks nice, best of luck with it
Estherfunworld

Postby honaht01 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:53 am

Frurose Wrote:Could someone please explain how to get the invisibility spell? I have unlocked most of the content at this point but I can't seem to be able to do anything in the 'dream' world, I have 10 corruption on 3 ladies and maybe half corruption on the rest (except the nurse).
Can you tell me how you passed the riddle room with coffins, please?
honaht01
Newly Registered

Postby Destriss » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:37 pm

Hello, 2 things, it seems that I have a bug I do not have the item that the Naga gives me to give it to the mother, I had the message that I have it in my items but I have nothing and I would like to know if there is anyone who can give me the solutions for the game in 0.6?
Destriss

Postby Zaiaku666 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:26 am

honaht01 Wrote:
Can you tell me how you passed the riddle room with coffins, please?

In the main hall, Go in a Z pattern touching each of the flags ONCE.
Zaiaku666

Postby Dongman » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:06 am

when will the public version have more scenes than the 2 hj ones?
Dongman

Postby BetaTick » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 pm

dogged Wrote:
Ungawa Wrote:I meant going up in corruption. Which playthrough did you seem to have problems with? i just started and so far, I haven't run into any issues save for the Park Milfs who advance time in the afternoon.

Oh I've got most of the scenes but as I said it's only on the weekends this issue occurs which means it could have been an of the scenes I'd gotten during the week that triggers it if it is that at all.

Hey, so I got that same bug too, then I started a 2nd game and progressed faster, only to get the bug a week earlier! :x I don't wanna try every possible combo either, but maybe if we compare which scenes we got, we can at least narrow down on the issue? (Assuming it's even caused by specific events or the order they're done in)

I didn't get all the same events in my 2 playthroughs, but the scenes in both were: Kaylee Lick & BJ, Dizzy HJ, Mrs. Jennings HJ & BJ, all Neala & Park Milf scenes, and Kimberly Kiss (purity). So the bug's probably not caused by Fuck scenes, or ones involving Mom, Sydney, Ms. Amos, or Donna. So of the potential "bug-causing" scenes, were there any you did not get in both of your playthroughs?
BetaTick
Newly Registered

Postby Firefall » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:41 am

Dongman Wrote:when will the public version have more scenes than the 2 hj ones?

Um. My public version has like, 4 or 5 scenes for every girl. Maaaybe you're still playing an old version? Or, just look in the folder the game comes in and you can find walkthroughs for every scene if you're just not finding them.
Firefall

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects