[RPG Maker VX Ace] Urban Demons

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG Maker VX Ace] Urban Demons

Postby Malak~ » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:00 pm

UD_Patreon_Banner.png
UD_Patreon_Banner.png (184.24 KiB) Viewed 7985 times
LOK 2.png
Otherworld.png
LOK 3.png
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of two characters, Peter the perverted young male and Neala the dominating female as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals.

For Peter it is simple, finding as many busty women as possible and convincing them to do whatever you desire. For Neala, revenge is a dish she wishes to serve and she will do anything to make sure that vengeance will be delivered against those who do her wrong.

These goals become slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand?

This game includes shota, incest, and massive boobs. Enjoy!

The artist behind the works of Urban Demons is all drawn and animated by Glassfish http://www.theglassfishbowl.com/?zx=7c405b5add074696

If you like what you are reading go to https://www.patreon.com/nergalsnest and download the current version (0.2-public)
If you want to support Nergal in continuing to update this game and other projects go to https://www.patreon.com/nergalsnest

I am here if you have any questions feel free to ask on here, message me personally, ask on Patreon, or go to this Discord link https://discord.gg/Hk7jqkJ

Thanks for reading!
Malak~
Last edited by Malak~ on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can't wait for a response? Want a faster answer? Join me on Discord. https://discord.gg/Hk7jqkJ ;)
Malak~

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace] Urban Demons

Postby Frurose » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:04 am

Hello, I tried out the new demo. I have been watching this game for a while and I am happy to see it is still being developed. That being said, here are a couple of things I noticed with the current demo:
1) The game window is very small and stays the same size when I go to full screen.
2) The shift key does not make me move faster.
3) I have taken the pills but each morning Mom is still putting them with my breakfast; thus, I cannot progress with the wake-up scenes.
4) If there is a menu in the game (status, inventory, money, relationships, etc.), I didn't find it.

That is all I could play for now, because with the current bugs, the game quickly becomes repetitive and tedious.
Frurose

Postby theredfear » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:37 am

I enjoyed the game, to the extent I was able to play it. I'm completely unable to adjust the size or resolution, and can't even reposition the game because it always opens with the top half "off" my screen so I can't just click and drag.

Also, one piece of what I hope you take as constructive criticism. Applying not just to this game but your zombie game too.

A bit of ancient wisdom: Variety is the spice of life.

Not every single female in the game needs to have Super Ultra Mega Thunder Tits. More petite sizes can be quite sexy too. Heck, you could even trim down Super Ultra Mega Thunder Tits to simple Super Ultra Tits. That would be an interesting change of pace too.
theredfear

Postby Malak~ » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Frurose Wrote:Hello, I tried out the new demo. I have been watching this game for a while and I am happy to see it is still being developed. That being said, here are a couple of things I noticed with the current demo:
1) The game window is very small and stays the same size when I go to full screen.
3) I have taken the pills but each morning Mom is still putting them with my breakfast; thus, I cannot progress with the wake-up scenes.
4) If there is a menu in the game (status, inventory, money, relationships, etc.), I didn't find it.

That is all I could play for now, because with the current bugs, the game quickly becomes repetitive and tedious.

Ummm...Hate to tell you this, but when you say demo and from what you list here it is obvious you have an old version. The current one is 0.1-public. However I will go ahead and talk about your issues one at a time.
1) The new version got a screen resize. It is still in a sort of development stats.(Meaning it works for most, but has issues if your screen resolution does not match its output.) However with the "issue" you are talking about to make it go full screen you would have clicked the box then closed the program and reopened it to make it do so. It cannot be done automatically without shutting it down first.
2) The shift key isn't supposed to speed up the player. This is what the S key does, which is says when you start playing.(Current version)
3)You have to flush the pills for your mom not to be able to use them.
4)The menu is available once you get the uPhone, not before.
None of which you listed are bugs. Hope you find your way to getting the current version.
Can't wait for a response? Want a faster answer? Join me on Discord. https://discord.gg/Hk7jqkJ ;)
Malak~

Postby Malak~ » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:00 pm

theredfear Wrote:I enjoyed the game, to the extent I was able to play it. I'm completely unable to adjust the size or resolution, and can't even reposition the game because it always opens with the top half "off" my screen so I can't just click and drag.

Also, one piece of what I hope you take as constructive criticism. Applying not just to this game but your zombie game too.

A bit of ancient wisdom: Variety is the spice of life.

Not every single female in the game needs to have Super Ultra Mega Thunder Tits. More petite sizes can be quite sexy too. Heck, you could even trim down Super Ultra Mega Thunder Tits to simple Super Ultra Tits. That would be an interesting change of pace too.

There is one in AZL who is a smaller size. I cannot speak for what each character bust size will be in UD yet as it would be too early, however I don't doubt there will at least be one with a smaller size. Both the artists on the game prefer to make woman's bust sizes that way, so to sum it up that's why they are so large. ;)
Glad you like the game, yes we are aware of size. It is still a work in progress.
Malak~

Postby KingCalifornia » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:07 pm

First of all, it's a nice game, from what i could play.
But i have some thing about the game i'd like to ask:
1)Wanted to see the doctor the second week for the checkup, but it says that i had it already. Is this intentional or a bug?
2)How many scenes are there right now? Got one with the mother and one with the teacher, but am kinda stuck right now.

Thanks for taking time for this.
KingCalifornia
Newly Registered

Postby Chupto » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:09 pm

I have some questions:
All the womens in the game will get some relation sistem to finally fuck them (like the friend of your sister)? Or they will be more secondary?
Will you make some prank or something to your sister (i hate she :D) or making her more relaxed at least?
Each woman are going to have an unique pose?
Someday will be random events?
Will you add something to let the time go faster (for example going to Thursday being Monday)?

I also wanted to say that I like the game quite like zombies life, keep working and you will make a great game.
Chupto
Newly Registered

Postby Malak~ » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:21 pm

KingCalifornia Wrote:First of all, it's a nice game, from what i could play.
But i have some thing about the game i'd like to ask:
1)Wanted to see the doctor the second week for the checkup, but it says that i had it already. Is this intentional or a bug?
2)How many scenes are there right now? Got one with the mother and one with the teacher, but am kinda stuck right now.

Thanks for taking time for this.

1)The 2nd visit for the Nurse is not in the game yet. It will be in UD 0.2 coming this Friday!
2)Correct just two scenes. There's also 6 photos you cant get with your phone.
Malak~

Postby Malak~ » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Chupto Wrote:I have some questions:
All the womens in the game will get some relation sistem to finally fuck them (like the friend of your sister)? Or they will be more secondary?
Will you make some prank or something to your sister (i hate she :D) or making her more relaxed at least?
Each woman are going to have an unique pose?
Someday will be random events?
Will you add something to let the time go faster (for example going to Thursday being Monday)?

I also wanted to say that I like the game quite like zombies life, keep working and you will make a great game.

1)Yes at some point, and her name is Dizzy.
2)You two will warm up to each other. ;)
3)I cannot speak for this one, but it is possible.
4)Not yet to my knowledge. The work is just starting to get some serious headway on scenes. Too early to think about events in this game.
5)No clue. That is up to Nergal, and with the current version you should be able to complete all in it in a few weeks.
Malak~

Postby theredfear » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:10 am

Yeah. Kinda figured it was probably an artist preference thing. Still, appreciate you being gracious about it.

Hoping the size issue(the OTHER size issue, hehe) gets resolved soon.
theredfear

Postby rpgfan650 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:50 pm

I have a question that might not have an answer. It involves the two hero's. I wondering if we can play the entire game(when completed) with one hero without switching to the other one? In not a fan of playing two hero simultaneously or being forced to switch hero's.
rpgfan650

Postby Malak~ » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:20 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:I have a question that might not have an answer. It involves the two hero's. I wondering if we can play the entire game(when completed) with one hero without switching to the other one? In not a fan of playing two hero simultaneously or being forced to switch hero's.

You are correct I do not have an answer for that. You already are forced to gain a new MC after a week of playing. I don't think there will be a way of avoiding not using both because they can do different things.
Malak~

Postby rpgfan650 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:40 pm

Malak~ Wrote:
rpgfan650 Wrote:I have a question that might not have an answer. It involves the two hero's. I wondering if we can play the entire game(when completed) with one hero without switching to the other one? In not a fan of playing two hero simultaneously or being forced to switch hero's.

You are correct I do not have an answer for that. You already are forced to gain a new MC after a week of playing. I don't think there will be a way of avoiding not using both because they can do different things.

I don't mind that switch to the female MC since you can switch back. Personally, I like to keep things simple. Its easier for my brain. To sum up. I might be able to keep things involving the MC's separate. Currently, I solved the mother route before attempting the teachers route. Since I don't have money for the second DIY kit. The sister has to wait until the version with fishing. As for the female MC, I have to check the list for the scenes in 0.1.

I just felt the need to explain my POV further. Watch one episode of the Expanse and you'll understand why I'm not a fan.
Last edited by rpgfan650 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
rpgfan650

Postby Frurose » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:38 am

Malak~ Wrote:
Frurose Wrote:Hello, I tried out the new demo. I have been watching this game for a while and I am happy to see it is still being developed. That being said, here are a couple of things I noticed with the current demo:

Ummm...Hate to tell you this, but when you say demo and from what you list here it is obvious you have an old version. The current one is 0.1-public. However I will go ahead and talk about your issues one at a time.
1) The new version got a screen resize. It is still in a sort of development stats.(Meaning it works for most, but has issues if your screen resolution does not match its output.) However with the "issue" you are talking about to make it go full screen you would have clicked the box then closed the program and reopened it to make it do so. It cannot be done automatically without shutting it down first.
2) The shift key isn't supposed to speed up the player. This is what the S key does, which is says when you start playing.(Current version)
3)You have to flush the pills for your mom not to be able to use them.
4)The menu is available once you get the uPhone, not before.
None of which you listed are bugs. Hope you find your way to getting the current version.

Thank you for the reply. I said demo because I thought that this new version was another demo, sorry about that.
As for the screen resolution: my resolution is 1920x1080 and (in full screen mode or not) the game uses about 1/9th of the screen. The cut scenes, like with the teacher appear large, it's just the game maps are all small.
I did manage to find the S key and figure out how to flush the pain killers.
I did get a phone and the first icon I tried to use (I believe the 3rd from the left) crashed the game. I need to save just after I get the phone and experiment with it more.

That being said, keep up the good work and I'll go play your awesome game some more.
Frurose

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:51 am

Frurose Wrote:I did get a phone and the first icon I tried to use (I believe the 3rd from the left) crashed the game. I need to save just after I get the phone and experiment with it more.

Just get a picture and it will work.
rpgfan650

Postby Malak~ » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Frurose Wrote:Thank you for the reply. I said demo because I thought that this new version was another demo, sorry about that.
As for the screen resolution: my resolution is 1920x1080 and (in full screen mode or not) the game uses about 1/9th of the screen. The cut scenes, like with the teacher appear large, it's just the game maps are all small.
I did manage to find the S key and figure out how to flush the pain killers.
I did get a phone and the first icon I tried to use (I believe the 3rd from the left) crashed the game. I need to save just after I get the phone and experiment with it more.

That being said, keep up the good work and I'll go play your awesome game some more.

*Disclaimer* I am not the game maker. (Nergal) Which I keep telling people. If it doesn't use the full screen. Then you are not in full screen. However the one you are using looks better than full screen so if I were you I would stick with that. The 3rd icon is for photos. If you haven't got any photos it will cause the game to crash because you have none. Glad to help. :D
Malak~

Postby kazacku » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:54 am

I've had an issue with the latest version. For whatever reason when I grab the magazine from the store the text plays as it should, but then I can't actually buy the magazine. Thinking that the walkthrough was wrong, I just left the store, but it's not in my inventory nor is it on the shelf now.
kazacku

Postby kazacku » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:00 am

Do you have any idea what's happening with Wootch? He's said that he's starting updates again on the game and he's not very happy with the people that have made re-makes (Nergel). Have you or Nergal received anything from him?

Considering he's not making monthly updates, I suspect that this is a scheme (seriously, not one public update over 10 months), but I suppose we'll see in April.
kazacku

Postby Malak~ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:05 pm

kazacku Wrote:I've had an issue with the latest version. For whatever reason when I grab the magazine from the store the text plays as it should, but then I can't actually buy the magazine. Thinking that the walkthrough was wrong, I just left the store, but it's not in my inventory nor is it on the shelf now.
Do you have any idea what's happening with Wootch? He's said that he's starting updates again on the game and he's not very happy with the people that have made re-makes (Nergel). Have you or Nergal received anything from him?

Considering he's not making monthly updates, I suspect that this is a scheme (seriously, not one public update over 10 months), but I suppose we'll see in April.

When you read the text you see you put the magazine back. You are not meant to buy it. Due to this it never goes into your inventory.
In regards to Wootch. I have no idea. I don't know him, he hasn't reached out to me, and I agree it all just looks like one big scheme/fishy.
Malak~

Postby Will88 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:51 pm

Helo ! I realy like the game you guys created. I await to see the art and action development within the game, and of course to fuck all of the girls :D. Aniway I wish you all the best, and thnx for what you are doing :) !
Will88
Newly Registered

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects