Lab Rats Current Public Release (v1.0, 27/11/17)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Lab Rats Current Public Release (v0.11.1, 17/9/17)

Postby dannub » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 pm

hoboy Wrote:Make sure they all have 20+ creampies...and make sure they are all off BC before counting up...a little grind but then it's just extra SEX...

It only takes 15+, and maybe less. I got everyone pregnant and the fewest creampies I had was 15.
dannub

Postby theredfear » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:01 am

How do you trigger the scene where Nora comes to visit after texting her? No matter when I text Nora she is always too busy, even though I've got her fully trained and well over a hundred influence
theredfear

Postby Darthjake » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:47 pm

theredfear Wrote:How do you trigger the scene where Nora comes to visit after texting her? No matter when I text Nora she is always too busy, even though I've got her fully trained and well over a hundred influence

It's RNG, I usually save before calling her, and then again once I have her at the house, because again the sex scene is RNG.
Darthjake

Postby vrengames » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Lab Rats v0.12.0 is live for $5 patrons for testing! If you're already a $5 patron, you can find the download link here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/14797517

This new version splits the previous "Public" tag into two more accurate tags: "Free Use" and "Exhibitionist". The previous public training scene has been reworked for each girl to serve as their exhibitionist training scene, and a new free use training scene has been written for each of them as well. All of the previous "Public" tagged content has been redefined as either requiring "Free Use", "Exhibitionist", or both. There is also a new major threesome scene involving Stephanie and Alexia at the lab. In total this update adds 15,000 words and 45 new images.

Changelog (v0.11.1 to v0.12.0)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- Revised existing "Public" scenes to require the "Free Use" tag, the "Exhibitionist" tag, or both.
- Updated ending stats to reflect the new training.
- Changed "Public" training scene to "Exhibitionist" Training scene for each girl. Some options have been changed or moved.
- Added "Free Use" training option for each girl.
- Added a new threesome scene with Alexia and Stephanie.

- Fixed pregnant title image positioning.
vrengames

Postby vrengames » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:03 am

Lab Rats v0.12.1 is now out and available to everyone! You can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/14906338
vrengames

Re: Lab Rats Current Public Release (v0.12.1, 17/10/17)

Postby vrengames » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:04 am

Lab Rats v0.13.0 is available now to $5 patrons right now! After two weeks of testing this will become v1.0 of the game and be made available to everyone absolutely free! If you're already a patron you can find download link here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/15348562
vrengames

Re: Lab Rats Current Public Release (v1.0, 27/11/17)

Postby vrengames » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:08 am

It's finally here, the v1.0 release of Lab Rats! You can find the download links here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/lab-rats-v1-0-is-15566764

Lab Rats v1.0 tidies up much of the content developed in the previous versions of the game, and brings in two new minor scenes involving Lily and Mom. This version also adds a pair of new difficulty settings to the game, for those who want an easier and more relaxed Lab Rats experience. If you normally finish the game with plenty of days to spare there has been a nice quality of life addition as well: You can now skip to the end of the game using a button in the notebook. You will then have the option to have sex with the girls as often possible to try and get them pregnant during the remaining days.

Lab Rats 1 will still receive bug fixes and small content updates in the future, but full time development is now shifting to Lab Rats 2. If you're curious what that's about you can find the design document posted [here](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EAD ... sp=sharing)!

And the changelog going from v0.12.1 to v1.0:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- Added two new difficulty settings that make the game easier, increase the number of days available, and limit what endings are available.
- Added option in info notebook to skip to the end of the game. Skipping also gives the option to have sex with each girl as many times as possible.
- Added pregnancy score counter in the notebook so you know how close you are to getting someone pregnant.
- Added new minor scene for Mom in the shower.
- Added new minor scene for Lily in the shower.
- Added new dialogue branches when a girl is off her birth control but you still finish inside of her.
- Added new dialogue sections for Free Use and Exhibitionist training in all minor scenes.

- Sending Mom to work in a slutty outfit with exhibitionist now only results in her gangbanging the office if she is also trained as freeuse.
- Made it more likely for you to find Lily in her room, rather than it being empty.
- Made it more likely for you Lily to be stood up for a date.
- Made it more likely for Nora to invite you to the office party.
- Made it more likely for you to run into either Mom or Lily at night.
- Made it more likely for Nora to invite you over to help her move furnature on the weekend if you text.
- Made it more likely for Nora to come over to your place to help you study on the weekend if you text.
- Fixed error with training resistance reduction that would increase resistance if a girl was trained with purple serum instead of the reverse.
- Smoothed edges for several images used in the pregnant harem ending.
- Fixed a ton of spelling mistakes.
vrengames

Postby Highland-Hunter » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:16 am

Well here I go again. . .2nd attempt at posting B4 I get "logged-out" ?

This is at Vrengames or Anyone who KNOWS the answers:
1 - How does one continue to train the girls ? I did the " initial " Training-start, but have yet to encounter the opportunity to " continue training " them. I just keep getting the same opportunity to start training them again ! I'd really like to finish the training I started on them, B4 I start "new" training .

2 - Are we supposed to wait till the END of the game to start getting the girls pregnant ? I've had opportunities to start as early as Day 40, but I'm waiting till I can get the girls " trained-up ", which leads to #1 of this post .

3 - In what "order" are we supposed to find the serum formulas ? Blue - Purple - Red ? or Blue - Red - Purple ? Blue - Red - Purple is the order I've been finding them , which seems wrong, cause Red is the more powerful serum, so it should be found last, right ?! ( WHY is Purple SO HARD to find ? I've only found it in 2 versions so far, this being one ( after 2nd game attempt ) .

Thanks for your Help/Replies !

EDIT: See below.

Okay, never mind both Questions #1 & #2 . . . . Have figured out the answers :

1- There is ONLY one training session needed per " Slut-Type Training " , Not a series of training's ( guess I've played too many " Slave-Training" Games :roll: ).
2- I'm guessing you can get them pregnant any time you wish, as long as they meet ALL the Requirements . :D
So, #3 is still waiting for an answer. :?:
Also, adding : #4 - The "Harem", How does that all work ? , as in, Do they all move into your house so they are readily available ? How do you "get-them-all-together" ?, are there events that lead up to it ? INQUIRING Minds Need to Know ! :shock:
Last edited by Highland-Hunter on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Highland-Hunter
Newly Registered

Postby Borkenone » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:04 pm

I think the "have sex as many time as possible" thing in the skip to ending option doesn't seem to function properly.
I have to manually raise the pregnant level over 100 in order to see one pregnant after the ending.
is it just me or is it a bug?

And if you got a girl's pregnant level over 100 without making the influence high enough you still wont get the pregnant ending.

And some question, I hope someone can answer me:
1.how do you encounter the harem pregnant ending?

2.Could someone tell me how can one encounter these outfits:
Lily_Sleep_Sexy
Lily_Casual_Sexy
Nora_Strip_38
Borkenone

Postby mcompany » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:52 am

Ok, this game is amazing, but the one thing that bothers me a bunch is that the dude is just straight up invisible. Makes it somewhat hard to get off to when my character I'm playing as is invisible. Otherwise, this is a great game
mcompany
Newly Registered

Postby boopbepis » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:23 am

Highland-Hunter Wrote:Well here I go again. . .2nd attempt at posting B4 I get "logged-out" ?
3 - In what "order" are we supposed to find the serum formulas ? Blue - Purple - Red ? or Blue - Red - Purple ? Blue - Red - Purple is the order I've been finding them , which seems wrong, cause Red is the more powerful serum, so it should be found last, right ?! ( WHY is Purple SO HARD to find ? I've only found it in 2 versions so far, this being one ( after 2nd game attempt ) .

3 - You can find purple first then red. However despite what is shown in the order for the UI (Blue, Purple, Red) everything else tends to imply that getting purple is last. For example the notes from the MC show that he writes last for purple after obtaining red, even if you get purple first.

However you're probably wondering how you even get purple first. You first: 1) Learn about blue serums, 2) See if Stephanie knows anything about serums, she will give you some info about it, 3) Go to your computer and research about other types of serums, 4) If your influence with Nora is high enough, you can talk to her about your serum research and she will help you out to discover the purple serum, to which you just need to go to your computer and talk to people online about it, 5) If you've been making a bunch of blue serums, when you talk to Stephanie she'll mention the inventory problems to which you can control here to help you make purple serums.

Note you can obtain the red serum after step three by searching the lab for the confidential information. All in all it seems pretty natural to get red and much more straightforward.

Highland-Hunter Wrote:
Also, adding : #4 - The "Harem", How does that all work ? , as in, Do they all move into your house so they are readily available ? How do you "get-them-all-together" ?, are there events that lead up to it ? INQUIRING Minds Need to Know ! :shock:

Borkenone Wrote:I think the "have sex as many time as possible" thing in the skip to ending option doesn't seem to function properly.
I have to manually raise the pregnant level over 100 in order to see one pregnant after the ending.
is it just me or is it a bug?

And if you got a girl's pregnant level over 100 without making the influence high enough you still wont get the pregnant ending.

And some question, I hope someone can answer me:
1.how do you encounter the harem pregnant ending?

2.Could someone tell me how can one encounter these outfits:
Lily_Sleep_Sexy
Lily_Casual_Sexy
Nora_Strip_38

To answer the harem ending question, the following conditions must be met: 1) Obtain 100 influence or above among all of the girls, 2) At the end, choose to convince Nora to let you stay in the lab, 3) Show your family who's the boss of the house, 4) Encourage Alexia to be a cam girl. From there you can obtain the pregnant harem ending by getting them all over 100 in their pregnancy counter. Skipping to the end does not work for some reason, you have to manually do this. (You also have to play on normal mode but I'm sure that's obvious).

I'm not sure about the Lily pictures, I imagine that has to do with public use or exhibitionist. However you get the Nora picture from a scene when you call her to your house for help with biology, in addition to the fact you have exhibitionist for her (Its also an RNG event by the way).
boopbepis
Newly Registered

Postby Megami » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:34 pm

you are using honey select/playhome for the chars?...
why would u do this XD
Megami

Postby Borkenone » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:40 pm

>"boopbepis"
Thanks, I will check it out sometime.
Borkenone

Postby LordMana » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:20 am

Im just wondering is there any random scenes with the girls fucking random dudes after you train them in free use. Apart from when you tell oyur mom to wear slutty clothes to work or checking sisters computer?
LordMana

Postby Highland-Hunter » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 am

@LordMana . . . . . if you look in the Images folder of the game, you will NOT find any images showing " the girls fucking random dudes" . In your post, you stated "tell your Mom to wear slutty clothes", can you post which clothes they are ? (you can find them in the Image folder). Reason for asking : I'm NOT planning to use the "Free Use" training at all, but just curious which clothes are the "slutty" ones, used for that training.

I'm going to miss "The Girls from Lab Rats 1" in Lab Rats 2 , unless , hopefully at least Mom and Lily will still be there ( they are your family, after all) especially if you went the "pregnant-path" with them, to see them in with their "baby-bellies" during the game (remember it takes 9 months, and I believe (?) Lab Rats 2 starts not long after Lab Rats 1 ends ) .
Highland-Hunter
Newly Registered

Postby LordMana » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:27 pm

Highland-Hunter Wrote:@LordMana . . . . . if you look in the Images folder of the game, you will NOT find any images showing " the girls fucking random dudes" . In your post, you stated "tell your Mom to wear slutty clothes", can you post which clothes they are ? (you can find them in the Image folder). Reason for asking : I'm NOT planning to use the "Free Use" training at all, but just curious which clothes are the "slutty" ones, used for that training.

I'm going to miss "The Girls from Lab Rats 1" in Lab Rats 2 , unless , hopefully at least Mom and Lily will still be there ( they are your family, after all) especially if you went the "pregnant-path" with them, to see them in with their "baby-bellies" during the game (remember it takes 9 months, and I believe (?) Lab Rats 2 starts not long after Lab Rats 1 ends ) .

Its the option at the start of the week when moms rp points are high no idea the number you pay her to wear the clothes for work
LordMana

Postby Kaiww » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Hey Vren,

sorry to assault you with a post here but I could not find any other way to contact you.
(Peatron does not like me, it has no payment option I use ;) )

First let me see how much I like the work you did with Lab Rats, in my opinion its one of the
better Adult games out there and its a finished experience, witch you don't have that often.

So thank you mister for a great game.

After I played through it a few times I felt there was still room for more content, so I started snooping around your files and code. I might be able and willing to expand on your work and try to add more scenes and events to your great work.

I did some testing and I am pretty sure that I can at least add minor scenes and events to already existing stuff even with my lacking skill coding :)
Still have to solve some smaller things and the Language problem cause English is not my first language and I don't wanna slaughter the Text.
But I will not do that without your permission and/or approval. When I looked into your code I saw how much work and “love” you did put in there.

So I would like to ask you to allow me to expand your original work as part of a small content mod ?

( I know you left a message there for modders but I don't wanna offend a good game creator because I did not ask :) )

regards
Kai
Kaiww
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects