[UNITY]Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (14 Sep 2018)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [UNITY]Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms Text-based RPG

Postby Claireity » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:26 pm

While I like pretty pictures as much as the next, its nice to see some text smut. Really lets you enjoy it at your own pace instead having to constantly mash a button to to get to the next two sentences.

Though huh. All these fetishes and no anal? Guess that's a bizarre trend lately.
Claireity
Newly Registered

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:36 am

Claireity Wrote:While I like pretty pictures as much as the next, its nice to see some text smut. Really lets you enjoy it at your own pace instead having to constantly mash a button to to get to the next two sentences.

Though huh. All these fetishes and no anal? Guess that's a bizarre trend lately.

oh I may forgot to add it to the list because thats p vanilla nowadays, but pretty much the character Abbadon was almost exclusively focused on anal sex p much, and it will be in the next updates when I rewrite his new stuff
MaraTDuoDev

Postby FMC » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:49 pm

Woooo! New update! Now to play it!
FMC

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 pm

FMC Wrote:Woooo! New update! Now to play it!

oh yeah! I am going to release an edited version soon, so you dont have to read my awful grammar and typos

Also I want to implement both transformation and new characters soon, got wonderful commission by nitesart that I will try to keep her as the artist in charge of furry (since robutts doesnt do furry).

What you guys think?

Also this is an example of the initial character and max stage of transformation (I have yet to commission the in betweens)

MaraTDuoDev

Postby musical74 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:01 am

I don't understand why people love futa so much. I know some people love it but it's a major turn-off for me. The artwork is well done, it's just NOT my thing. So long as there are enough *true females* and not just *all futa* I won't have any problems. If the furry pic on the left was *all female* I'd think it was hot, but as it's futa it loses its appeal to me. *shrug* However, it is your game and don't let one person that doesn't care for futa mean no futa at all, just know I'm less likely to pursue romantic relationships with them.
musical74

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:20 am

musical74 Wrote:I don't understand why people love futa so much. I know some people love it but it's a major turn-off for me. The artwork is well done, it's just NOT my thing. So long as there are enough *true females* and not just *all futa* I won't have any problems. If the furry pic on the left was *all female* I'd think it was hot, but as it's futa it loses its appeal to me. *shrug* However, it is your game and don't let one person that doesn't care for futa mean no futa at all, just know I'm less likely to pursue romantic relationships with them.

Hey dont worry, transformations are not obligatory, and if there is a futa character you'll be able to transform it into a woman again. I mean the game is going to be focused on corruption and transformation so futa is inevitable :P

Yeah, most characters are actually true female (all the characters right now are), the furry girl is the only so far that starts as a futa for now, and you'll be able to change her in game :D

here the female version
MaraTDuoDev

Postby FMC » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:56 am

Personally, I like futa, but it's not a mandatory thing like it is for some people. However, if you want an answer from someone that likes it? It's because, as a female, it's the only way to some characters to be able to cum for you in whatever way you want. Strap-ons can be used for the dick part, but unless you have specific ones, they can't deposit cum where they want.

At least, for me, it's the cum part that makes me like futas. The only other way to get a woman to do that... is to genderbend, which isn't a favourable option for me since the character design changed inadvertently. You can keep it similar, but unless you have a guy that likes to crossdress, it's not going to be the same. Some gender transformations come with attitude adjustments -- look at examples like Ranma.

Anyway, that's why I like futa personally. Like I said, this isn't coming from a hardcore lover of it, but yeah, hope that explains one angle of it.

But it could also be just a psychological thing like people's attractions to full males or full females. Or, it could be that their brain likes both and wants both at once. Who can say on that end.

But for the game itself; I'm always eagerly awaiting updates. :P
FMC

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello! I just released the next build for the game, it took some time but that’s because its a very heavy update too, with over 50k of text and a lot of content!

In this build you will be able to advance the story with over 10 quests, and have to chance to get to know more about your maid Helena and help the lord Abbadon with his gender issues.

For this and the next update I am going to focus mostly on building content for specific characters. This update is about the nobleman Abbadon: Improve your relationship with him, earn his love or corrupt his mind, persuade or force him to change his body to your liking and unlock different outfits for him!

You will have different methods to corrupt him: Use alchemy or hypnosis, send him to flirt and sex others or keep him for yourself.

Also for this build I updated the UI a little bit, making it better looking and other quality of life updates, implemented thanks to your feedback!

The next build is going to focus more on your maid and the goo girl Lucina, but the next focus will be generic NPCs, slavery, training and overall corruption of the city.
MaraTDuoDev

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 am

I just released a short build, it has all the mechanics for slavery in the game, although without texts for the scenes etc. but good to get an idea what the slavery will be about in the game, if you guys want to check it out it is here!
https://mega.nz/#!hIJ2HLaL!8P59KRkhPYGm ... 7ePoGbbo3w

You can also read a longer post with what it has here, where you can find some information/tutorials in the comment section!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/15785797

I did also a short tutorial about it, with more links inside too if you want to see more info! Feedback would really help me a lot!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rzs ... sp=sharing
MaraTDuoDev

Postby FMC » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:07 pm

I just wanted to check up on this game, since it's been a couple months. I still wanna see this game get completed, though I'm silently stalking for now.
FMC

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:16 am

FMC Wrote:I just wanted to check up on this game, since it's been a couple months. I still wanna see this game get completed, though I'm silently stalking for now.

the game is coming along :D I'll get an update ready I hope for this weekend! I am coding right now the new art for npcs!

MaraTDuoDev

Postby FMC » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:54 am

Hm... that's been a long weekend.
FMC

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:36 pm

FMC Wrote:Hm... that's been a long weekend.

damn I just realized that gmail send the emails from this forum to my spam folder lol

There have been a lot of new updates since then tho XD

https://mega.nz/#!IdJGwRjB!1UNVoue4HAVg ... p81hvrPLEg

Here is the latests one!
MaraTDuoDev

Postby FTG82 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:14 am

Hey the Download isn't working for me. Every time i download it it just sends me back to MEGA to redownload it. Am i doing something wrong or what? Please help this game looks like a lot of fun.
I don't know how to adult :!: :!: . Who let me adult :?: :?: ? That was a very bad idea :| :| .
FTG82

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:17 am

FTG82 Wrote:Hey the Download isn't working for me. Every time i download it it just sends me back to MEGA to redownload it. Am i doing something wrong or what? Please help this game looks like a lot of fun.

Here I have a couple of links, I hope one of these two works! if not send another msg and i upload it in another platform
https://mega.nz/#!IdJGwRjB!1UNVoue4HAVg ... p81hvrPLEg

https://mega.nz/#!ZZZ22LxJ!AlURCovDQoJk ... OfeC3Hy3Rw
MaraTDuoDev

Postby FTG82 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:05 am

Thank you so much. The second link worked for me. IDK what the problem was. Time to try out this game now. It looks fun. :D :D
I don't know how to adult :!: :!: . Who let me adult :?: :?: ? That was a very bad idea :| :| .
FTG82

Postby musical74 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:16 am

I'm probably missing something blatantly obvious, but how do you equip stuff? I can unequip things but when I got a helmet it was "no seeming way to equip anything*. Also after getting the amazon, Style has a "placeholder text, report this as a bug"...

Seemed to have changed things around quite a bit, maybe it's just "you have to actually find people now instead of having a group ready when you show up"...need to see if Slime Mom is still around! Oh yeah, if you try to make the old nanny "follow the instincts" it says "this is all so far with her" but the journal has it listed like 8 times to make her a pet...
musical74

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Fri May 04, 2018 9:20 am

musical74 Wrote:I'm probably missing something blatantly obvious, but how do you equip stuff? I can unequip things but when I got a helmet it was "no seeming way to equip anything*. Also after getting the amazon, Style has a "placeholder text, report this as a bug"...

Seemed to have changed things around quite a bit, maybe it's just "you have to actually find people now instead of having a group ready when you show up"...need to see if Slime Mom is still around! Oh yeah, if you try to make the old nanny "follow the instincts" it says "this is all so far with her" but the journal has it listed like 8 times to make her a pet...

Thanks for reporting the bug, I'll look for it to fix it.

Oh and damn thats another bug too. Which version you are playing? I'm going to release later today a new public version (the full 0.2.3, every Dev build is WIP), that may fix it.

To equip new things go to your inventory, select an item and at the screeen of the right it should say "Equip" or "Use", there are some equipment bugged I think (elf armours IIRC) but beyond that the other stuff should work. I can post some screenshots if you cant figure it out tho!
MaraTDuoDev

Postby musical74 » Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 pm

I have the 2.3 dev version. The style thing isn't all the time, sometimes it works like it's supposed to as well....

Regarding the equipment, I purchased the library glasses and the gladiator helmet, and each gives a description but...there's no equip or use for either of them. Same thing for the heirloom armor, I can't equip that either, if there's a button for "equip" it's missing. I can UNequip stuff, just can't equip new things. Also...the barracks stuff seems bugged. the amount of rules clashes with who the characters are, and outside of the person I've selected to be captain of the guard, none of the portraits are "full"...and it seems that whoever it is that's harassing the mines won't do anything (or the domestic piece is bugged)
musical74

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:32 pm

I haven't been here in a while, to be honest I've been waiting until the game had more content before I started to post it in forums and else, here is the latest public version tho!
MEGA

Here is also the changelog, and you can get the newest build at our patreon at https://www.patreon.com/DuoDevelopers

The changelog of this version, for those who are interested!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Hello patreons! Well as I said the build was almost ready, so here it is!

I’ll go into detail about what it contains:

Bugfix: There was a bug with Virgil that created the same quest many times, don’t worry if you had this problem just do the quest again, I did added something that should delete the duplicated quests, but if it doesn’t works somehow please tell in the comments!

Luna’s dominant story line! It has 4 quests, all of them with something kinky! In future updates I’ll add transformations and sex scenes for her! 

Main story: with 3 quests for Virgil, these are mostly lore though, but for the next build his story will be finished and there will be interesting content for him!

Two new scenes for dominant Helena, you can find along other scenes (Big oral and pegging are named, I suck with these names...) 

Two new scenes for Abbadon with BDSM/Pony play, you need to corrupt Abbadon first tho (66+ corruption).

There were also many changes in combat, although the current flow of it will not change, I’m starting to add more content to make it interesting: Equipment now actually works. Before it added and changed some stats, but they were ignored in combat (when I first released combat the enemies did way too much dmg, so I just buffed the MC a lot), now they are more relevant: Going naked and unarmed is now punishing, although for now I still think the game is kinda easy. I’ll be working on balance for the release of 0.2.5 so at that point this will be more noticeable even. 

Also bug fixed a lot of equipment that you couldn’t wear.

Text and content! Now there is a short text when you just face your enemy and one when you defeat it or when they defeat you, also if you yield now you can get 4 sex scenes where the enemy dominates you. Take into account I still need 4 se scenes more, so when you yield there is a 50% chance you get a placeholder.

Now enemies give loot, this may be buggy and need more testing but so far the tests I’ve done it works just fine.

And that’s all for this dev build! For the release of 0.2.5 you can expect more of this tho: Improving combat more, more sex scenes, another poll too. 

There should be said that I’m also working to release content for Alba in 0.2.5, at least dates and transformation at the end, also new outfits for the enemies and finishing Virgil, so keep tuned and thank you all for your support and feedback!
MaraTDuoDev

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects