[UNITY]Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (14 Sep 2018)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[UNITY]Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms (14 Sep 2018)

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:20 am

NEWEST BUILD (0.2.5)
MEGA

Last release date: September, 2018.

If you want to support our project and help us build it to completion, please go to https://www.patreon.com/DuoDevelopers ! Right now, most of the content will be publicly available as soon as it’s done, but we can only keep working on this with your help!

Nonetheless, there are perks of being our patreon! Specially the ability to vote for new content, which starts at the lower tier!

---
Current features:
  • Over 60k of text within 3 characters: Your maid Helena and two nobles, the stiff Abbadon and the lewd Alba.
  • Implemented corruption for your first follower! Use alchemy or hypnosis to change their mind and soul!
  • Multiple choices for your story and your character!
  • Transformation implemented for your character and some of your followers.
  • Combat, although is still basic, it's a good basis to improve from this point.
  • All the UI, save, load, inventory system, and everything else already in place.

---
We are working on new features and redoing some old ones too!
  • CG and more sexy art, not just sprites!
  • Management for your slaves
  • More shops and better customization
  • More content inside combat, like texts, being able to fuck your adversaries, or be fucked!
  • Pregnancy and marriage!
  • and of course more story and enemies!

---
GAME SUMMARY
Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms is an adult game with a fantasy theme where you corrupt and transform yourself and your subjects. Although we are in an early stage, we will improve these with management, slavery, breeding and more in the future. Control your kingdom and transform it to your liking!

----
GAME STORY
You’ve inherited the lordship of a small kingdom, now you’ll face the challenge to earn the trust of your new subjects with your leadership, or submit them into obedience with your iron fist. Take charge of your subjects, create new laws, enslave monsters and imprison your enemies.

Will you be a kind master, loved by everyone? Or will the city fear your wrath?

---
KINKS AND MORE
Tags: transformation, corruption, moral degeneration, genderbending, drugging, mindcontrol, futanari, monsters, bdsm, public use, incest, straight/bi/homosexual (depending of the gender of your character)

---
Credits

This game is possible thanks for the support of our patreons and the wonderful art of cutesexyrobutts and otonaru!

Screenshots and art

Last edited by MaraTDuoDev on Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:17 am, edited 12 times in total.
MaraTDuoDev

Re: [UNITY]Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms Text-based RPG

Postby Smisenost » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:19 am

Why use unity for a text based game?
Smisenost

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:33 am

Smisenost Wrote:Why use unity for a text based game?

Because I wanted to get used to the engine and I want to practice on it for future projects, yeah is not the most optimal but its also faster for me to develope on it
MaraTDuoDev

Postby Smisenost » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:06 pm

There are several locations where mouse over text for buttons can be pushed off the screen when not in full screen, as well as buttons are indistinguishable due to the different text being out of the bounds of the button box. there are also several places where font size selection in options appears to be ignored and one place where it is set significantly larger than anywhere else in the game that I have found so far. I have bumped the font size down three steps in options and I am playing in an 800x600 window'd setup. 800x600 was chosen because it was the smallest offerd and it used to be the default testing set up and will still fit on all computer screens.
Smisenost

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Smisenost Wrote:There are several locations where mouse over text for buttons can be pushed off the screen when not in full screen, as well as buttons are indistinguishable due to the different text being out of the bounds of the button box. there are also several places where font size selection in options appears to be ignored and one place where it is set significantly larger than anywhere else in the game that I have found so far. I have bumped the font size down three steps in options and I am playing in an 800x600 window'd setup. 800x600 was chosen because it was the smallest offerd and it used to be the default testing set up and will still fit on all computer screens.

Oh :/ yeah I didnt optimized the game a lot for 800x600. I was doing that at first but it was too troublesome and its a resolution thats not that much in use anymore, so I kinda neglected it in the end.

While I code my partner is helping me with some bug testing, once we find those locations we will fix it. also this is the latest version, it opens a follower that was bugged (a male deer in the forest), and does fix some small things here and there.

https://mega.nz/#!QcJj1agY!_gpkyVeaVMJq ... y8aeum0euc
MaraTDuoDev

Postby flamin16 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:16 pm

good game so far but maybe put the naming of your character after you pick the gender
flamin16
Newly Registered

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:43 pm

flamin16 Wrote:good game so far but maybe put the naming of your character after you pick the gender

Oh I guess this is because maybe people just expect a male mc or dont know how many options? I think when the game asks your name it will tell you too that you can be male, female, etc. to avoid confusions. Thanks for the feedback!
MaraTDuoDev

Postby Smisenost » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:31 am

MaraTDuoDev Wrote:Oh :/ yeah I didnt optimized the game a lot for 800x600. I was doing that at first but it was too troublesome and its a resolution thats not that much in use anymore, so I kinda neglected it in the end.

One of the more common low end screen resolution heights is 768px so dismissing a low end window height of 600px seems short sighted to me. (This isn't me telling you how to make your game, just kind of stating this as a general observation for anyone that develops games in general...)
Smisenost

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:00 am

Smisenost Wrote:
MaraTDuoDev Wrote:Oh :/ yeah I didnt optimized the game a lot for 800x600. I was doing that at first but it was too troublesome and its a resolution thats not that much in use anymore, so I kinda neglected it in the end.

One of the more common low end screen resolution heights is 768px so dismissing a low end window height of 600px seems short sighted to me. (This isn't me telling you how to make your game, just kind of stating this as a general observation for anyone that develops games in general...)

No, I mean those are good observations, although I tried the game in low res before and worked but dunno, I stoped doing further testing some time ago, I will see if I can fix that in the future
MaraTDuoDev

Postby Azurite » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:14 am

Alright ! first: thank you for the time and energy you invested in your project. It was fun to play with this first version of your game.

So far, two things come to mind:

1° Helena is a nice character. I like what we can do with her/to her and I like her personality !
2° Unavailable actions should be more recognizable. Example: If you start the game and try to impregnate Helena, nothing happens. I mean, there is no feedback from the UI and it's a problem in my opinion.

Your project seems quiet ambitious, I hope you will be able to finish it. Transformations are good and I know a lot of people like them but it can become a trap for the creator(s). The more freedom the player got, the more you need to write/create for each potential scenes.

Good luck !
Azurite

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:34 am

Azurite Wrote:Alright ! first: thank you for the time and energy you invested in your project. It was fun to play with this first version of your game.

So far, two things come to mind:

1° Helena is a nice character. I like what we can do with her/to her and I like her personality !
2° Unavailable actions should be more recognizable. Example: If you start the game and try to impregnate Helena, nothing happens. I mean, there is no feedback from the UI and it's a problem in my opinion.

Your project seems quiet ambitious, I hope you will be able to finish it. Transformations are good and I know a lot of people like them but it can become a trap for the creator(s). The more freedom the player got, the more you need to write/create for each potential scenes.

Good luck !

Thanks! Yeah we are working on improving the feedback, the explanaition of how the game works in-game, and the UI too! We agree we kinda missed the mark here and there!

And about the quantity of content vs customization we noticed haha, for now we already have, what we think, is a reasonable escope that can expand itself a little without taking us all of our time, hopefully our planning is correct in this regard!

Glad to see that you liked our game and keep tuned for future updates
MaraTDuoDev

Postby Kromar » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:58 pm

You should add a go back button in the character creation menu. Everytime I click on the wrong choice, I end up having to restart the game.
Kromar

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:56 pm

ups :/ you are right, let me see if I can add this to the next release, if not, I promise that for the next after this one (we are going to do a build each week for the first months while we are adding most of the features and content until the game is more estable and fun)

Kromar Wrote:You should add a go back button in the character creation menu. Everytime I click on the wrong choice, I end up having to restart the game.

Done!
MaraTDuoDev

Postby Ephrian » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi, i really love your game, i think its bound to become a great one, but imo the combat system might be explained a bit more, because i often find myself randomly clicking on the attack buttons. Also, how can we upgrade the hero skills, (Phys, Soc, Men), and has it a real influence on the dialogues/combats? And finally, why cant i chose some of the combat/seduction moves? Sorry if i missed the explaination or didnt pay attention, but i really wish to understand how it works :)
Keep on going, the game is amazing so far!
Ephrian

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:35 am

First thanks for your feedback!

haha actually I was just adding those descriptions! The next update, that will be in few days, will among other things add info about the different mechanics of the game: How to rise attributes (for now, only by combat), combat, and prosperity!

And yes attributes affect combat but we are still testing and we will rebalance with feedback! Most likely tho I will increase the damage that attribute add to skills (because right now is fairly low).

About why you cannot select other skills is because you need to level them up, again thanks to you feedback I almost miss that explanation :P (I will also add the info about whats your level with each skill in their selection screen).

Thanks for liking our game, we know its still pretty rough and unpolished but we are working hard on improving these mistakes! Also if you feel like you lose too often or combat is too easy feel free to tell us!
MaraTDuoDev

Postby redplauge » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:40 am

i am quite enjoying this game, its a bit like corruption of champions, but not. deff good so far, tho a tutorial or 2 would deff be useful. esp on the different battle styles and their skills.
redplauge

Postby Featherruler » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:04 am

What kind of fetishes can we expect in the game?
Featherruler

Postby Ephrian » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:05 pm

Featherruler Wrote:What kind of fetishes can we expect in the game?

So far i've encountered Bestiality, rape, pregnancy, domination, BDSM, and i think there might (will?) be incest too. And i'm pretty sure i forgot some, or didnt encountered them yet.
Ephrian

Postby MaraTDuoDev » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:29 am

Ephrian Wrote:

So far i've encountered Bestiality, rape, pregnancy, domination, BDSM, and i think there might (will?) be incest too. And i'm pretty sure i forgot some, or didnt encountered them yet.

There is no bestially haha, there are furry enemies and followers :P but they are anthro not animals in itself.

Well we have a very long list, I think is faster to just say whats not going to be in it :P which is underage, scat, bestially and gore. Pretty much major turn offs will not be, beyond that, all the content in the game is optional, you are not forced to do sexual acts to progress on the game. Thats part of our game design: We dont want to turn off people when they are enjoying the game with some non-optional bs.

We have this list in our game design document tho, its kinda old and the game will have other stuff in it too, so again is just easier to list whats not :P
Most of this will be eventually in it:

1. Leg wear
2. leash
3. Bitting
4. Knotting
5. Dick girl/Shemale/Herm
6. Crossgender
7. BDSM/Gag/Ropes/shackles/straps
8. Sex toys/Gag
10. Hyper (maybe)
11. Tentacles
12. Group sex
13. Partially clothing
14. Big submissive/Small dom
15. Bloodplay
16. Incest
17. Forced/Crying
18. Cumplay
19. Size difference (petite, giants)
20. Lactating
21. Abdominal bulge
22. Inflation
23. Foot fetish
24. Pregnant
25. Multipenis
26. slimes/exotic girls (Doll girl, ghosts)
28. mind control
29. Cosplay
30. Food fetish
31. Feminization

redplauge Wrote:i am quite enjoying this game, its a bit like corruption of champions, but not. deff good so far, tho a tutorial or 2 would deff be useful. esp on the different battle styles and their skills.

Thanks! Yes! actually for the next update we added some extra info that explains how skills and combat works, we will keep improving that info if needed!
MaraTDuoDev

Postby Ephrian » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:41 am

Oops you're right, my bad :) Another questions for you: Do you have a Patreon page? And also, does the size of attributes (breasts, d!cks, balls, etc. IG :p) have any influence on my character? Like balls size increasing the amount of semen injected, thus increasing the chance of pregnancy? Or is it "simply" for the RP? I keep on playing the game as much as i can, and will give you feedback if required!
Ephrian

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects