LOK: Rebirth v0.4e (updated July 26th)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [UNITY]Legend of Krystal: Rebirth

Postby Lethronyx » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:49 am

cool! Can't wait!
Lethronyx
Newly Registered

Postby Aestral » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Spartacus Wrote: Then the demon will need to be boned

Giggity!
Aestral

Postby Abelius » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Aestral Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote: Then the demon will need to be boned

Giggity!

Yeah, that's totally me...: the guy who finds great pleasure at boning every hot layered toon girl that crosses his path... yeah baby. :mrgreen:
Abelius

Postby kuja » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello there everyone. I just updated the front page with our Patreon link. There you can find some more info on what we have been working on during the past three+ months along with some new images and even .gifs this time. Thank you very much and stay tuned :D
kuja

Postby crash087 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:52 pm

so will there still be ways to turn her into a nympho/slut, its always more fun watching that progression happen rather than feeling like shes being forced, or she just starts that way.
crash087
Newly Registered

Postby kuja » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:23 am

crash087 Wrote:so will there still be ways to turn her into a nympho/slut, its always more fun watching that progression happen rather than feeling like shes being forced, or she just starts that way.

Actually, we are making a system(which includes the conversation wheel with a maximum number of six option on it) that will help the player choose his own actions as Krys. So in the end, your choice is either having her being forced to do an action or just doing it by yourself to just satisfy your needs. It's a pretty simple system that gives the players a chance to be selective and can also be considered one of many new details that also helps in making the new gameplay more fun.
kuja

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:55 am

Neutral Route, No sex, Fight to keep thou womb safe, re-join Fox and crew. (then fuck Fox)
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Re: Legend of Krystal: Rebirth [UNITY]

Postby kuja » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:44 am

It looks like the images and gifs are finally working as they should. I also updated some images, like the tent.
kuja

Postby Zexxt » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:24 am

Looks great so far! Will you be adding dialogue during the sex scenes that change depending on how much of a slut she is? I feel like that was something which was missing from the original game.
Zexxt
Newly Registered

Postby Abelius » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Zexxt Wrote:Looks great so far! Will you be adding dialogue during the sex scenes that change depending on how much of a slut she is? I feel like that was something which was missing from the original game.

That's a pretty good idea, man. :mrgreen:

I guess that some fade in / fade out balloons would be good enough for that. But let's see what Spartacus and Kuja say about this. IMHO this is something good and not hard to include in the demo, even though we want to launch it as soon as possible.
Abelius

Postby Yeelon » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:48 am

I eagerly await the start, updates and completion of this game. :D
Yeelon
Newly Registered

Postby savilian » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:03 am

By the way how much change on the system side can we expact in the LOKR?
And will there be plans on Kystral's pregnancy?
savilian

Postby kuja » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Yeelon Wrote:I eagerly await the start, updates and completion of this game. :D

I'm updating the patreon page every three days or less atm and I'm also streaming it when working on characters.

savilian Wrote:By the way how much change on the system side can we expact in the LOKR?

Honestly, it's quite different right now, but personally, for the best. We are doing our best to add some replayability to it while creating mini-systems that we seem fun. There is a conversation wheel, scene progression bars and a horny gauge. Once we have implemented everything about it in the demo, I'll come back in here with more details while trying to be more especific about all the changes.

savilian Wrote:And will there be plans on Kystral's pregnancy?

It is not included in the demo, but we do plan on making polls for that kind of thing and other fetishes/adult tags after the demo release.
kuja

Postby Troopage » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:56 am

Awesome! I am very pleased with everything I've seen. It seems that every Krystal game gets closer and closer to giving me a scenario I hope for: permanent possession by a horny/evil spirit, or in this case, your Lust Lizardgirl. I remember that v.G even had the Sharpclaw female that was possessed and pretended to still be normal. Imagine Krys being like that and the spirit secretly taking control of the Sharpclaw tribe, no, the universe! :twisted:
Of course normal scenarios are just fine, too. :D
There's no way that I won't be becoming a LVL4 Supporter for the foreseeable future.
Troopage

Postby kuja » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:20 am

Troopage Wrote:Awesome! I am very pleased with everything I've seen. It seems that every Krystal game gets closer and closer to giving me a scenario I hope for: permanent possession by a horny/evil spirit, or in this case, your Lust Lizardgirl. I remember that v.G even had the Sharpclaw female that was possessed and pretended to still be normal. Imagine Krys being like that and the spirit secretly taking control of the Sharpclaw tribe, no, the universe! :twisted:
Of course normal scenarios are just fine, too. :D
There's no way that I won't be becoming a LVL4 Supporter for the foreseeable future.

Actually, the Lust Lizargirls are supposed to be the Lust Demon/Spirit minnions hehe. They're like Lizargirls that were possessed/controlled by her. I'm still deciding which anthro animal the Lust Demon is going to be. :D Maybe I should open a poll for that?
kuja

Postby Troopage » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:23 am

kuja Wrote:Actually, the Lust Lizargirls are supposed to be the Lust Demon/Spirit minnions hehe. They're like Lizargirls that were possessed/controlled by her. I'm still deciding which anthro animal the Lust Demon is going to be. :D Maybe I should open a poll for that?

I'm guilty of being a big Star Fox fan, so I did a bit more research for you guys. It isn't farfetched to assume that this 'Lust Demon' is actually a rogue Krazoa that was sealed for the stability of the planet. Thankfully for you guys, the Krazoa wear masks and robes so their race is up for debate and could be settled by a poll, which I think is an excellent idea by the way. However, based on the designs of their masks and the fact that Andross pretended to be the Krazoa God, they could very well be Simian.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Not sure if this is the way you guys are going with the village's story since there hasn't been much revealed of it yet, but I hope I've been helpful. I'd love to help more, too. low-key asking to contribute to the interesting plot Spartacus laid out
Troopage

Postby Abelius » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi there,

As Kuja has already done, I've decided to stream myself from time to time, so if you want to take a look at the animation process feel free to go to https://picarto.tv/Abelius and follow me.

Don't expect much fun though... most of the time that I spend goes to rigging, meshing and endlessly adjusting weights and vertices by hand (not very showy). :roll:

Still, I wanted to do something for you (awesome) people that even with no demo are supporting us already. ;)
Abelius

Postby kuja » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Troopage Wrote:
kuja Wrote:Actually, the Lust Lizargirls are supposed to be the Lust Demon/Spirit minnions hehe. They're like Lizargirls that were possessed/controlled by her. I'm still deciding which anthro animal the Lust Demon is going to be. :D Maybe I should open a poll for that?

I'm guilty of being a big Star Fox fan, so I did a bit more research for you guys. It isn't farfetched to assume that this 'Lust Demon' is actually a rogue Krazoa that was sealed for the stability of the planet. Thankfully for you guys, the Krazoa wear masks and robes so their race is up for debate and could be settled by a poll, which I think is an excellent idea by the way. However, based on the designs of their masks and the fact that Andross pretended to be the Krazoa God, they could very well be Simian.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Not sure if this is the way you guys are going with the village's story since there hasn't been much revealed of it yet, but I hope I've been helpful. I'd love to help more, too. low-key asking to contribute to the interesting plot Spartacus laid out

At the moment, we are trying to create something new, that doesn't necessarily force players to know SF past events to enjoy the game. But I also must admit that the Krazoa is indeed a very interesting concept. Maybe we can use it in the future.
kuja

Postby Totemist » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:14 am

Firefox picked a hell of a time to stop supporting Unity. First you took my CS Portable, and now this? Why, you fickle flaming fox? WHY?

This is looking really good so far, and I cannot tell you how excited I am for this overall. Two minor things though, the game would be great without them, but maybe consider adding them in down the line:

1: I really liked the capture/enslavement aspect of the original game, maybe work that back into your scenario somehow?
2: I'd love to see some expressive getting-fucked faces, along the lines of your original artwork. The anal scene from the original game is one of my favorite things on this forum for that reason. As admittedly hot as it is to have her looked pissed off while she's getting yanked onto a Sharpclaw totem pole, I want to see Krystal pounded until she's slack-jawed and dick-drunk, or panting and blushing after choking down lizard cock, and definitely look like she's feeling that arm-thick reptile penis in her even when she's on the "just doing a job" path.
3: I'd really like it if we eventually got a nice orgasm animation from filling up the horny meter, and for the horny meter to fill faster when you pick the nympho options (linked heavily to the above), I love me some corruption. Maybe bonus enthusiastic sex scenes/alternate positions as our favorite Vixen gets sluttier.

Food for thought.
Totemist

Postby savilian » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Totemist Wrote:Firefox picked a hell of a time to stop supporting Unity. First you took my CS Portable, and now this? Why, you fickle flaming fox? WHY?

Well, fox's plugin were well known to be very unstable, and have alot of holes to be hack with, specially form Unity support because of the size of package it can pass through but runs directly on ram without sandbox container to keep the downloaded files in one place or even checked.
So I don't supprise firefox to drop that plugin, and unity can compress into a full game without being needed to be run on platforms, why even being annoied?
savilian

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects