[HTML5] Daisys Day Off v1.0 16/12/14 Complete

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[HTML5] Daisys Day Off v1.0 16/12/14 Complete

Postby sed » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Daisys Day Off v1.0 - http://daisysdayoff.ambitiongames.co/
Homepage - http://ambitiongames.co/
Offline version - https://mega.nz/#!J9hiVLya!qdAqWdDIWb931aseN7UpfI-aCaMwyS9BLYw_ZMpnRw4

Daisy decides she is going to go wild today. It is her birthday, and she's an adult now. Time to try some adult things.
What she's about to find out is that she's stuck in some type of time-loop. She has to re-live the day over and over.
Until she gets it right.
Daisy must corrupt, then seduce the men and women she encounters. There are different endings depending on player actions.
Contains: mf, group sex, exhibitionism, incest, some rape, some S&M, and many others.

The game has now reached 1.0 which means it is done. There will still be updates for any bug-fixes needed, and possibly some new patreon requested content.
The game is 100% free. Source available in the off-line download. Modify/redistribute as you please, for non-commercial purposes.

Screenshots from the game:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Changelog:

v1.0
-new content.
-Missing oral events fixed.
-3 new endings.
-characters added.
-can now get an oral event with all male npcs, without having to use the gloryhole or work as a whore in the park.
-new images.
-"Perfect Game" end. If all boxes checked on todo list, and all other endings achieved.
-bugs fixed.

v0.9.0
-another park event, 4 new male npcs
-animations for endings
-text added and edited
-some balancing
-all known bugs fixed
-old save games will not work. Sorry.

v0.8.5
-Events added and filled in.
-5 endings added. Art not complete.
-Notifies if savegame is outdated.
-Some bugs fixed.
-Misc other things.

v0.8.3 16/11/21
-added women to todo list
-rand event slowed down
-filled out home related events,
-item added
-bugs fixed
-now possible to have sex with every man on the todo list, and be intimate with every woman on the list.
-other changes throughout

Updated to v0.8.2
-some bug fixs
Last edited by sed on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 14 times in total.
sed

Re: Daisys Day Off v0.8.1 16/11/19

Postby YSlayer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Fun game with a few bugs. Refusing the blowjob for the man in the park and then saying he doesn't take no for an answer pops up an error message. Trying to work for the shady man pops up a very similar error message. Seducing the cop puts you in a scene with no buttons so you can't actually proceed. Those are the only things I'm sure of. I couldn't figure out any way to have sex with the sister and the brother sleeps constantly all day long in his room. Perhaps some of that stuff is gated behind a fake id and drugs, not sure. Other than that it seems nice. A fun fairly short game.
YSlayer

Re: Daisys Day Off v0.8.1 16/11/19

Postby sed » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Thanks for the bug reports.

I've found and fixed the working for shady bug already. I will squash the other two you mentioned and update shortly.
You can't have sex with the sister(yet). but you can see her in action with someone else.

It is possible to have sex with everyone on the "To do" list at the main menu. And some women who are not listed.
The fake ID opens up a new area. Drugs don't do much at the moment.

Edit: Updated with fixs
sed

Re: Daisys Day Off v0.8.2 16/11/19

Postby YSlayer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Alright found some new bugs. Flirting with the guy at the bar that thinks you are stacy just brings up a blank page with no text or buttons. Winning the game has no option to continue (possibly intentional but I urge you to change it if so). Buying coco costs nothing and for some reason my money reset at the end of the day anyway back to 1000. I also managed to get the normal victory without ever interacting with the brother or father (none of the checkboxes for either are checked). The "find dad" scene is either incomplete or broken but it just lists all the possible outcomes without actually giving you any.

EDIT:Ok its not actually resetting my money, its just never taking it in the first place. I also managed to get a normal victory again without doing any of the fratboys or the guys in the bar bathroom. Something seems to be messed up with the condition for winning.
YSlayer

Postby sed » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Those bugs are all now fixed.
The "end" is just a placeholder for now. It will involve an event and images eventually. You can now continue.

There should be outcomes on the "find dad" screen. But not until you've unlocked them. I took the 'notes' out, they were not supposed to be there anymore.
sed

Postby YSlayer » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:38 am

All I ever get is "Daisy looks for her dad" or something like that. I have basically all the traits and have fucked borderline everyone else. I have exhibitionist which I know was one of the required unlock conditions for one of them. I still have no idea how to get the brother to wake up but apparently I fucked him at some point as I have his second checkbox checked off.
YSlayer

Postby sed » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:18 pm

Do you have the "Incest" trait? You need it before Daisy can actually do anything with family members.
The second box is for oral, not sex. It was probably achieved through prostitution. When Daisy works the street it randomly chooses a character with a low enough innocence. I should remove her family members from the potential list though.

If you want a tip on how to find the incest trait:

Look for another event at the playground.

Also, I was wrong before when I said Daisy could not hook-up with her sister. She can, but it may be hard to find. You will need incest, and another trigger.
Edit: And it looks like there is no way to have sex with Louie, or bdsm guy, in the current build. Those events were disabled temporarily.
sed

Re: [HTML5] Daisys Day Off v0.8.3 16/11/21

Postby YSlayer » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:37 am

Getting "TypeError: s.d.area[0].room[6] is undefined (http://daisysday.bitballoon.com/ line 3228 > Function: 72)" when day ends. Anyway I do have incest trait and it doesn't trigger from the find dad option. When I went to re gather the blackmail photos I had the take her place option and the subsequent sister scene. After that I had a threesome option when using find dad. I'm guessing one of the triggers is reset daily like the receive a note quest or the fact that my save data is old could have caused me to miss some trigger the first time.
YSlayer

Re: [HTML5] Daisys Day Off v0.8.3 16/11/21

Postby sed » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:27 pm

It sounds like you may be using a save from the older version.
I probably should have made it clearer, but the newest version does not work with old saves. Room 0,6 was just added.
That trigger does not reset.

There will be another update on the weekend that will introduce game ends, and fill in most of the missing events. It will also require a new start.
Thanks again for the bug reports.
sed

Re: [HTML5] Daisys Day Off v0.8.5 16/11/25

Postby sed » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:29 am

Just put a new version up.
It now has endings for the game. There are 5 possible, depending on which get unlocked. And easy/normal/hardcore depending on what has been achieved.
sed

Postby Calipso69 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Hey,

glad to se you're still doin games, that one is kind of nice as well. You have unique concepts and you implement them quite well, really enjoyable.

So far I managed to get 3 endings on hardcore, I guess images ain't there yet, is there any chance for seeing all 3 stages pic with endings (easy, medium, hardcore) after hardcore was obtained?.
Calipso69

Postby LordMana » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:05 pm

Great game enjoying it so far. But can't get the mother threesome with dougs friends or incest with sister any help please?
LordMana

Postby sed » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Calipso69:
At this point the end is the same, regardless of what difficulty was achieved.
The difficulty is just a score of how thorough it was played.

But that does seem like a good idea to change the end, depending on difficulty.
I'll put some thought into it, but I am thinking I may have it give different ends for each level, but keep them the same, just longer for harder ends. There would be no need to see an easier end, since it would just be a shorter version of what you've already seen.

LordMana:
The mother with dougs friends event, is one of the game ends. To unlock it you have to first be intimate with at least every male character, then you have to blackmail the father. Once that is done, the "Family Favorite" end will be available at the main menu for the rest of that day.
To get with her sister :

Get the incests trait, then visit her sister in the living room. choose the 'talk' option and take her place. After Daisy has sleeps with her father, go back and talk with the sister again. She will offer a reward. Daisy can take cash, or use a cucumber on her sister.
sed

Postby Shardoom » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Do you intend to create a downloadable version?
Shardoom

Postby sed » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Yes. I just added a link on the top comment to an offline zip with the new update.
The offline download may not always be as current as the online one though.
sed

Re: [HTML5] Daisys Day Off v0.9.0 16/12/2

Postby Shardoom » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:14 am

That's great! Thanks man.
Shardoom

Re: [HTML5] Daisys Day Off v1.0 16/12/14 Complete

Postby sed » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:39 pm

1.0 out now.
Whoo hoo! Crossed the finish line :)
sed

Postby Ephrian » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:24 am

Hi, nice game i loved it very much, but it appears that the link for the offline version might be broken? Sorry if you were told already. Good luck for Jenny's, im eager to further see it. :)
Ephrian

Postby sed » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:10 am

I Fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know.
sed

Return to Non-Flash Projects