Manuscript: Another Way[RenPy][VN/RPG][0.4.32]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Manuscript: Another Way[RenPy][VN/RPG][0.4.32]

Postby GCStudio » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:27 am

Greetings!

We just released the the new build of our game. Version 0.4.32, a Prologue and the three chapters.
This adult game is in a VN format, but also contains immersive RPG style aspects, including character development, combat and exploration systems.

Manuscript: Another Way storyline:
The main protagonist of this game was an ordinary, (or not?), college student; without a girlfriend. Two campus girls hold romantic interest for him, but he lacks the confidence to approach them. Our 'hero' finds himself in another world full of magic and adventure through a twist of fate, with monstergirl counterparts to his romantic interests in this world... Will he be able to accomplish in this fantasy realm, what he has lacked the willpower for in the real world?

Features :
- A lot of different endings that reveals new aspects of the story and characters.
- Choices made by the player during the game affect relationship levels and actions with the characters.
- The greater the intimacy of the protagonist to the girls, the more effectively they fight. And vice versa, any actions of the protagonist will affect the attitude of the girls.
- Several story arcs, that are depending of the protagonists choices.
- Original graphics.

The main plot will be a sex relationship between the protagonist and two girls, but there will be multiple sideplot scenes with different sexual content and fetishes.

Type of content & fetishes in the current version:
- Catgirl
- Bunnygirl
- Big breast
- Small breast
- Tentacles
- Fail over Rape
- Mind control
- Dendrophilia
- BDSM
- Sleeping
- F/F

In the future versions we planning to add some:

- M/F
- Threesome
- Female masturbation
- Futanari
- Defloration
- Creampie

Art, coding, story:
The team.

Music and sound:
Creative commons.

Here is a link to our Patreon page, where you can not only download a demo, but also support us.

https://www.patreon.com/greatchicken

You can download latest demo from the Blogspot:

https://greatchickenstudio.blogspot.com

VNDB link:

https://vndb.org/v20090

The actual game version is 0.4.32. It includes a three episodes. v0.4.32 is already available for our patrons on Patreon.

The demo version of the game (v0.4.31) also been updated. It adds combat defeat scenes and some changes in the GUI and graphics. It also debuts the characters statistics screen. It includes a two episodes. Ep.3 will be added to the demo version after the release of the next episode.

Thank you for download the game. Please let us know what you think about it, we will glad to see the feedback!
GCStudio

Re: Manuscript: Another Way[RenPy][VN/RPG][0.4.32]

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:02 pm

Interresting, mostly a story novel with a battle machanic. having nothing else to say so far.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby GCStudio » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:06 am

Emilyne waiting for the fourth episode.
Estimated date is 12/03/16

GCStudio

Postby GCStudio » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:26 am

Hello everybody.
We have released the fourth episode of Manuscript: Another way. Version 0.5.41 this time. This is a big episode, it is two times longer than the third. There are three different routes and four sexual scenes in it. Real sexual scenes this time. Also, the characters personal stories are shown in this update.

The new content are:
- Voyeurism
- Creampie
- Defloration
- Size related fetish

The third episode is added as a demo version in the 0.5.31 DEMO.

Beginning in the next update, the game will become much more RPG. There will be the new game mechanics such as good/bad main hero alignment. And, of course, a girl, new combat, new sex and new adventures.

You can download latest demo from the Blogspot:
https://greatchickenstudio.blogspot.com

Best regards,
The Team!
GCStudio

Postby GCStudio » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Greetings!

As we mention before, our game has participated in the competition at the Russian adult game developers community. (on Russian, registration needed)

We are pleased to announce that our game, Manuscript: Another way, won first place in two nominations! The best game and the best game design. Also, we took the third place as the best story.

According to the contest, we should have done a complete game with the finale. Therefore, we made a temporary episode for the contest. It contains five good endings, two neutral and two bad endings. This does not include the bad endings at battle loses. This episode will not go to the main game plot. The final version of the game may have other endings. In addition, there will be more endings at a later stage.

In any case, we decided to release the English version of this episode as a test. It is already available on Patreon for our patrons who have signed up for testing (10$).

Meanwhile, we are now working on the next episode of the game. Follow the news!

Best regards,
The Team!
GCStudio

Postby GCStudio » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi!
We have released the Contest version of Manuscript: Another way to all our patrons. So, v.0.5.41 with EP.4 is now count as demo version and available to everyone!

This is a big episode, it is two times longer than the third. There are three different routes and four sexual scenes in it. Real sexual scenes this time. Also, the characters personal stories are shown in this update.

The new content are:

- Voyeurism

- Creampie

- Defloration

- Size related fetish

You can download the demo at our blog:
http://greatchickenstudio.blogspot.ru/2 ... ntest.html

Best regards!
GCStudio

Postby GCStudio » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:51 am

Hi!

The Manuscript: Another Way 0.5.53 Contest version is now free for all. It contains contest endgame episode. Five ep's total.

You can download it here:
http://greatchickenstudio.blogspot.com

Best Regards,
The Team!
GCStudio

Postby Seth_Phoenix2000 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Is there any way to get Emilyne? I keep trying but all I've gotten were Catrish and watching the two of them make out in their tent
Seth_Phoenix2000

Postby GCStudio » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 am

Seth_Phoenix2000 Wrote:Is there any way to get Emilyne? I keep trying but all I've gotten were Catrish and watching the two of them make out in their tent

I'm think that you problem is how you fight the first battle. If you fight it aggresively, casting water whips and lightninig all the time then Catrish like it. After the combat she says that "you're capable to fight". If you fight it as a support character, buffing Catrish and protecting Emelyne, then Emelyne like it. After combat she will thanks you for protecting her. This is the start of Catrish's or Emilyne's route.
GCStudio

Postby Elaymidoray » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:28 pm

GCStudio Wrote:
Seth_Phoenix2000 Wrote:Is there any way to get Emilyne? I keep trying but all I've gotten were Catrish and watching the two of them make out in their tent

I'm think that you problem is how you fight the first battle. If you fight it aggresively, casting water whips and lightninig all the time then Catrish like it. After the combat she says that "you're capable to fight". If you fight it as a support character, buffing Catrish and protecting Emelyne, then Emelyne like it. After combat she will thanks you for protecting her. This is the start of Catrish's or Emilyne's route.

That's amazing, down to how you fight. Why don't more rpg's do this?!?
Elaymidoray

Postby GCStudio » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:14 am

Because this game turned out to be too niche turned out to be to interesting to the general public. ((((
GCStudio

Postby Firefall » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:52 am

I'd been wondering why the official ending count was a few higher than what I'd found. I always just blasted away at the thing lol. Nice to finally see that other branch of content. (still a little disappointed not to see a fairy route :P)
Firefall

Postby GCStudio » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:38 am

Firefall Wrote:I'd been wondering why the official ending count was a few higher than what I'd found. I always just blasted away at the thing lol. Nice to finally see that other branch of content. (still a little disappointed not to see a fairy route :P)

It's just a one scene and one ending. To get it, you must go to lesbian route and has a good disposition with Vivi
GCStudio

Postby GCStudio » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:34 pm

We are glad to tell you that we have released the final version of the Manuscript. Despite the fact that version 0.5.5 already had finals, we decided to make version 1.0.
What's new in this version?

- Added two new battles. Painted arenas and monsters for it. As before, battle results affect the relationship with the girls.

- The English version has been proofread. Fixed a lot of text errors.

- Bug fixes.

- Gameplay and ending's conditions rebalance.

The game is available for free to all. You can download it here
https://www.patreon.com/posts/manuscript-way-0-14297841
GCStudio

Return to Non-Flash Projects