Atelier Tia (2D Action/Adventure/Fighting Game)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Atelier Tia (2D Action/Adventure/Fighting Game)

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:18 am

Good news! Good luck with your work :)
Gidshiri

Postby saga55555 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Gidshiri Wrote:Good news! Good luck with your work :)

saga55555

Postby musical74 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:09 am

Just wondering when you plan on updating to a new version. I'd like to see some new content, but I also don't want to compromise quality for it!
musical74

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 am

Depite how some seem to feel, I think the default control scheme you give works great, sure complex at first, but there are a lot of combinations you can do.

the only thing I find a bit strange is "Gallery", for when I think gallery, I think all the different sex with all different characters. I understand the point of having the gallery the way it is for those are special scenes.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Ungawa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:07 pm

I tried the demo. The main thing I need is a way for the buttons to be translated to a controller and I'm good.

Overall, it's breddy gud and I'm not all that interested in the loss scenes.

(Side note: Anyone else finding it weird they have to log in to the Non flash projects now instead of looking unlogged?)
Ungawa

Postby saga55555 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:45 pm

musical74 Wrote:Just wondering when you plan on updating to a new version. I'd like to see some new content, but I also don't want to compromise quality for it!

For Patreon, I will update new version when I'm finished each stage.
For public demo, game will have new public demo with prologue(current demo) and 1st stage. But I'm will release it after I finished 2nd stage for patrons :D

Dead2112man Wrote:Depite how some seem to feel, I think the default control scheme you give works great, sure complex at first, but there are a lot of combinations you can do.

the only thing I find a bit strange is "Gallery", for when I think gallery, I think all the different sex with all different characters. I understand the point of having the gallery the way it is for those are special scenes.

About gallery, the finished gallery will have CG scenes and H-sprites selection.
saga55555

Postby Zexxt » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:51 pm

I can't run the game properly since it runs out of memory all the time even with the memory saving option enabled :/
I'm running the game on mac so that might be why, but it's still weird that it takes so much memory. Could you perhaps make a mac version or something? :)

Game looks good except for that xD
Zexxt
Newly Registered

Postby saga55555 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:48 am

Zexxt Wrote:I can't run the game properly since it runs out of memory all the time even with the memory saving option enabled :/
I'm running the game on mac so that might be why, but it's still weird that it takes so much memory. Could you perhaps make a mac version or something? :)

Game looks good except for that xD

Sorry no mac version for now because I have to buy $99 for mac module. But I will think about it.
saga55555

Postby saga55555 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:29 am

Here video for next stage background - Mountain Area

https://vimeo.com/202523080?utm_sour...campaign=29220

saga55555

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Any updates on this?
RandomGuy2599

Postby musical74 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:47 am

His last post on his blog is a few months ago, apologizing about slow going. I don't want to say it's been abandoned but it's definitely slow going, given that the last "free demo" was last year and the last patreon update was April of this year
musical74

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects