Valor and glory - version 0.1.3 - 22/04/2018

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Valor and glory - version 0.1.3 - 22/04/2018

Postby Leopold visette » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Greetings all

logo.png
logo.png (69.71 KiB) Viewed 4689 times

Valor and glory is a fantasy dungeon crawler with combat, character customization and a good amount of smut!

7wjWp2.gif
7wjWp2.gif (4.05 MiB) Viewed 2530 times

Story
The country of Euphoria, where adventurer and monster exploit each others alike, you've grown up with very little to your name. An unfortunate event then sees you thrown out of your community, as you're forced to flee from a scene. Awakening in an unknown environment, you must find a way to make a life on your own.

Adult themes
M/F, F/F, M/M, herms, furries, rape, monstergirls and beastiality.

Playstyle
After having designed your character (Name, gender, race, hairstyle, shoe size, etc.) you get to the zone map. As you click around the map there's a chance to run into enemies, which starts a fight that likely ends out with you exploiting the monster or the other way around. Monsters can also drop items and crafting components for you to design and improve your character, helping you with progressing. Other things involves finding quests, meet (and fuck) NPCs, solve puzzles, beat bosses and become a badass!

monsters.jpg
monsters.jpg (55.92 KiB) Viewed 4689 times

Some of the monsters that's in the game. The artwork is made by me.

Notes
- The game is made using Unity3D.
- The game isn't signatured so Windows is likely to tell you the game is from an unknown source.

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Download it at:
http://www.patreon.com/valorandglory!

... Here's some smut from the game as a thanks for reading all that
smut.jpg
Last edited by Leopold visette on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Leopold visette

Re: Valor and glory - Erotic fantasy game [WIP]

Postby VintageBass » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:53 pm

OK, you have me here... I'll be keeping an eye on this!

(Also because you will need to get your posts approved until you get 10 :P)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Leopold visette » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:57 pm

VintageBass Wrote:OK, you have me here... I'll be keeping an eye on this!

(Also because you will need to get your posts approved until you get 10 :P)

Thank you ever so much :D
Leopold visette

Postby evildumdum » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Looks really interesting. You sir, have piqued my interest.
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby Gidshri » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:56 am

Really, really interesting! This game defiently needs fullscreen mode!
Gidshri

Postby snakevenom386 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:22 am

You have my interest as well.

That being said, I'd suggest a different font color, because it's rather hard to read against the background
Last edited by snakevenom386 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snakevenom386

Postby snakevenom386 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:37 am

found a bug

stats given by items don't seem to go away when unequipped, meaning you can stack that stat as much as you like by equipping/unequipping it a bunch
snakevenom386

Postby FMC » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:48 pm

I've only been reading the intro (and what a long intro it is) but your sense of humour and wit is making me laugh so much.

Gifts given are rarely appreciated properly. Pain, in its simplicity, is a great indicator to tell if you're alive, but we don't feel very appreciative while experiencing it. It's sorta like going to the dentist, except pain is kind enough not to charge you.

^ That so far has to be my favourite line yet, and the line about the king and his diet was pretty good, too.

You've definitely got my interested, now let's see if you can keep it.
FMC

Postby Leopold visette » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:20 pm

evildumdum Wrote:Looks really interesting. You sir, have piqued my interest.

Can I ask which item you were using when discovering this? :) Likely to be something general but it never hurts to test the specifics.

FMC Wrote:I've only been reading the intro (and what a long intro it is) but your sense of humour and wit is making me laugh so much.

Gifts given are rarely appreciated properly. Pain, in its simplicity, is a great indicator to tell if you're alive, but we don't feel very appreciative while experiencing it. It's sorta like going to the dentist, except pain is kind enough not to charge you.

^ That so far has to be my favourite line yet, and the line about the king and his diet was pretty good, too.

You've definitely got my interested, now let's see if you can keep it.

Thank you very much indeed. The intro is long, and I have been told it could use some improvement (maybe turn it into a more fitting tutorial)
Leopold visette

Postby snakevenom386 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:39 pm

Leopold visette Wrote:Can I ask which item you were using when discovering this? :) Likely to be something general but it never hurts to test the specifics.

I assume that was meant for me

i know it happens with the trusty woodland footings, leggings of the woodland sprite, and the garments of the leaf warrior, but it seems like it only happens when you swap them with something else that goes into that equip slot - the corresponding starting gear in this case.
snakevenom386

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Do you want to expand amount poses in the game? For the different monsters, i mean. Or everyone will have only two (one for rape and one for reverse rape)?
Gidshiri

Postby Leopold visette » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Gidshiri Wrote:Do you want to expand amount poses in the game? For the different monsters, i mean. Or everyone will have only two (one for rape and one for reverse rape)?

Greetings Gidshiri, thanks for trying out my game :) For scenes, yes I intend to expand the roster, but currently I'm making sure that everyone has at least one reverse rape- and a rape scene. The boar and wood golem are the ones that still needs this, but they are both in the works. I'll restart the rotation on adding new reverse rape scenes after that, but for the monster raping you there's only gonna be one of those for each monster.

My current workflow is iterations of: working to further the storyline, coming up with new types of gameplay or polish and adding new scenes of smut for different sexual orientations at turn (M/M one week, M/F next time, as such).

Hope you find my answer fulfilling
Leopold visette

Postby musical74 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:58 pm

Got as far as I can, I think - assuming farmlands is the farthest east I can go, and the teleport isn't working yet - and found a few things interesting. Mostly that beating the kumquat seems to be *fae related* for the monster info, because every one I beat puts a new slot with 1/3 and a fae thing for monster info. Can't visit any place outside of the bar and the cocoon yet, be interested what the farm and a few other places that seem very different (the grassy area in the ruins, for example) are. I like the crafting system. Biggest question for now is "can you finish the starter quest, or is that still not complete yet*? Also found a bug, if you play a human female and say *C-size breasts* the character info will say that you have A-size breasts.
musical74

Postby Gidshiri » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:16 am

Thanks for the answer. Will wait new update :)
Gidshiri

Postby Leopold visette » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:27 am

musical74 Wrote:Got as far as I can, I think - assuming farmlands is the farthest east I can go, and the teleport isn't working yet - and found a few things interesting. Mostly that beating the kumquat seems to be *fae related* for the monster info, because every one I beat puts a new slot with 1/3 and a fae thing for monster info. Can't visit any place outside of the bar and the cocoon yet, be interested what the farm and a few other places that seem very different (the grassy area in the ruins, for example) are. I like the crafting system. Biggest question for now is "can you finish the starter quest, or is that still not complete yet*? Also found a bug, if you play a human female and say *C-size breasts* the character info will say that you have A-size breasts.

Hey there. Appreciate you trying out my game :) I'm gonna try and answer your questions one by one.
- the farmlands is the current end area. Once I'm done with the farm hub, I'll begin working on the main city of Wetlock, east of the farmlands.
- Teleporting didn't work? Oh bugger, I'll have to look into that.
- The fae(kumquat) journal entry sounds like it might be bugged. Thanks for telling me!
- The grassy area in the ruins: I've got plans for that, but it's a long way down the road sadly, overshadowed by other features.
- Starter quest can't be finished currently :C It's going to be a longer chain of events.
- You found and reported another bug and I'm ever so thankful :D
Leopold visette

Postby Leopold visette » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:25 pm

Game version 0.0.2g - 27/10/2016
New features:
- The new M/M patreon scene is in! Take on the forest golem for some messy fun.
- The brownie rape scene has been changed since the old story didn't fit well. The new scene is very much femdom.
- Added a website and a patreon link to the front page. Should someone get the game from a unsafe source, at least I can direct them to the proper one.

Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where you could stack stats by switching gear - thanks to person reporting this.
- Fixed a bug where you could dual wield without having picked the perk for it.

Notes:
- There's a stolen version of the game out on the webs. Remember to get the game from the website or properly virus-scan the files before unzipping.
Leopold visette

Postby Leopold visette » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Forgot to update on here, erm... Fast recap!

Big changes:
- The game is now made in Unity, making for more compatibility.
- Revamped combat system that now uses sprites.
- Some new sex scenes for different orientations.

Current version 0.1.1d - 17/02/2017
New features:
- Added a new sprite for the boar and forest golem. Only has an idle animation at the moment.
- Added a new Symph banging scene for both male and female players.
- Added a fighting animation for ranged- and close combat weapons.

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the game over menu buttons not working.
- Fixed an issue where the player dead animation would play twice.
- Fixed a bug where entering the pub would refill hp, mp.
- Fixed a bug where only half of Symph's blowjob scene were showing
Leopold visette

Postby musical74 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:36 am

well dang, went to download the latest version and it just says *webpage can't be displayed*...makes it hard to see what's changed!
musical74

Postby Hunar » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:50 am

Same here, the website seems to be unavailable for whatever reasons.
Hunar
Newly Registered

Postby redplauge » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:50 am

XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state Location: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/browser/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/aboutNetError.xhtml Line Number 536, Column 68:
<div id="ed_connectionFailure">&connectionFailure.longDesc;</div>
-------------------------------------------------------------------^

thats the error im getting from valorandglory.com.
hope that helps
this is a sig. there are many like it, but this one is mine
redplauge

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects