[Ren'Py] SuperPowered

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Ren'Py] SuperPowered

Postby jbomb » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:05 am

For some reason I was able to progress little, by little, with billy's mom's friend on fridays and Wednesday, but now I just immediatly take my mom to bed. I still have the scene choice from there but I am no longer able to get her inhibition down because of it
jbomb

Postby omgwtflol » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:06 pm

get mom obsessive again
omgwtflol
Newly Registered

Postby tbattr » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:20 pm

I was hoping to get Sophie to finally give up her phone number to Billy, ah well, maybe some time in the future?
tbattr

Postby MMazeStalker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:33 am

Each of the 3 advanced jobs have events in them for crit failure and crit success. One of them even has progression in it.
MMazeStalker

Postby tbattr » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:22 pm

What changes were made to the game between version 0.12.0 and version 0.12.1? They both look like the same.
tbattr

Postby MMazeStalker » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:20 am

IIRC, the only changes were the addition of the Allie obs/nympho scenes and bug fixes
MMazeStalker

Postby tbattr » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Should we be expecting another update soon or,has Night City Productions moved on to other things?
tbattr

Postby Evangelion-01 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:30 pm

from their last Patreon Update a few days ago they are quiet active...next Patreon release will contain new stuff relateing to the Initiative, aswell Chars required
Evangelion-01

Postby tbattr » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:58 pm

I would really like to see Sophie give up her phone number.
tbattr

Postby MMazeStalker » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Version 0.12.10 came out with Allie
MMazeStalker

Postby Briheas » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:43 am

If I mouseover any of the local options normally, the tooltips aren't showing up. But if I have a dialogue window open with someone, and then I mouseover the local options, the tooltips show up.
Briheas

Postby MMazeStalker » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:24 pm

By local options, do you mean shower, go to room, cleaning, etc... if you're at home or the school sections if at school?
Which version are you using?
MMazeStalker

Postby Briheas » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:09 am

MMazeStalker Wrote:By local options, do you mean shower, go to room, cleaning, etc... if you're at home or the school sections if at school?
Which version are you using?

Yes, the things like go upstairs, do chores, shower, study, sleep, etc. But if I have someone selected (so that the chat options show up on the right), then the tooltips show up.

I'm using v0.12.10.
Briheas

Postby Totsboy » Tue May 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Any tips on lowering the inhibition? i can only do it with mind control and meeting the characters after =/
Totsboy

Postby Briheas » Wed May 03, 2017 2:07 am

Totsboy Wrote:Any tips on lowering the inhibition? i can only do it with mind control and meeting the characters after =/

I've been using SymPathic Link to link something to confidence, which lowers inhibition by 1 per interaction.
Briheas

Postby Nikoli » Thu May 04, 2017 4:53 pm

With the v 13 build on the d/l site these errors have been popping up.

Code: Select All Code
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_school.rpy", line 785, in script call
  File "game/loc_school.rpy", line 471, in script call
  File "game/loc_school.rpy", line 2343, in script
  File "game/loc_school.rpy", line 2343, in <module>
NameError: name 'char' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/loc_school.rpy", line 785, in script call
  File "game/loc_school.rpy", line 471, in script call
  File "game/loc_school.rpy", line 2343, in script
  File "C:\Users\Nikoli\Crap\SuperPowered_v0.13.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.13.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Nikoli\Crap\SuperPowered_v0.13.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.13.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/loc_school.rpy", line 2343, in <module>
NameError: name 'char' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SP 0.13.00

Triggering during the public sex scenes, but not the prostitution scenes.

Also, loving the redone model for Allie, though her initial model needs work, she looks like she's plotting the death of a Double-O agent.
Nikoli

Postby Darthjake » Thu May 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Nikoli Wrote:
Also, loving the redone model for Allie, though her initial model needs work, she looks like she's plotting the death of a Double-O agent.

I actually like that look on Allie, I keep wanting to see her steeple her fingers.

Also how the heck does inhibition get lowered. I've been experimenting, and it seems I can get Maggie lower via the shower scenes on Wed or Saturday but I'm confused as to what works on the school girls.

I know atm it's still in progress, but damn 100 school points for 25 initiative points!? That's going to make for a long ass game unless we get another source for points somewhere.

Anyway loving the game, and I can't wait to see where it goes next!
Darthjake

Postby Nikoli » Fri May 05, 2017 4:31 am

I've found if you use the mind control to edit them, you can trigger a daily reduction in inhibition. then, once it's done, edit again to make them be okay with whatever you do. then using the crazy control, give them nightmares to corrupt them, or make them sex-bots that turn tricks in the school for you.
Nikoli

Postby Darthjake » Sun May 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Yeah, I use mind control to make them the personal assistant mod, and the nightmares when I can, you run out of energy so fast, and willpower too! It's a bit tough to find a good balance of making money, restoring willpower, and keeping your energy and health up. Maybe I need to make a str based character to see how that plays, losing 5 health walking to school sucks, even though I've been trying to focus on fitness.
Darthjake

Postby Ungawa » Sun May 07, 2017 6:42 pm

I'm not MMaze, but I've played the game off and on since v9 so take what I say with a grain of salt...

I know atm it's still in progress, but damn 100 school points for 25 initiative points!? That's going to make for a long ass game unless we get another source for points somewhere.

I think earlier in the thread, MMaze stated that as new things are implemented, that balances out the stuff that seems high right now.It's a way to test the RNG as well as see things a lot slower than in other games (my assumption) so take it as you will.

Any tips on lowering the inhibition? i can only do it with mind control and meeting the characters after =/

I used nothing more than Sympathic Link and basically blasted them with Trust Overload. When their Willpower goes down enough, you can start affecting Inhibition. Of course, an added bonus of that is when their Willpower is low, they can also become Nymphomaniacs and lower the inhibition further. You can also do the locks to go with inhibition until you overwrite it.

Yeah, I use mind control to make them the personal assistant mod, and the nightmares when I can, you run out of energy so fast, and willpower too! It's a bit tough to find a good balance of making money, restoring willpower, and keeping your energy and health up. Maybe I need to make a str based character to see how that plays, losing 5 health walking to school sucks, even though I've been trying to focus on fitness.

I can't recommend ANYTHING in STR. At all. Sure, you lose 5 health from walking, but either making a social character who can persuade people faster or achieving high marks in school with a mental character has far higher advantages by taking away the school aspect (except for nympho on students based on RNG) when you max out the school stuff ASAP, is far better than a muy macho guy who barely talks to people (less social points) or fails school constantly (no mental points)

Mind control just isn't my fetish. Can't stand doing a robot even in a video game (Although androids are fair game...)
Ungawa

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects