[Ren'Py] SuperPowered

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Ren'Py] SuperPowered

Postby MMazeStalker » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:45 pm

tbattr Wrote:I found some good 11.80 games and had a problem with my computer and had to restore it. When it was done, all of the startup files to Superpowered were gone. I have been looking for another to download but all that I find turn out to have been deleted. How can I get another good program?

Patreon

Any other site offering the latest version is doing so illegally.

jason95821 Wrote:
MMazeStalker Wrote:The next update will include a partial implementation of Principal Larson. The powers will be usable on her (but not negative interactions or non-powered sex) , Professional Favors and part of the Logistics Division including new jobs. The grinding will start to get easier with this one

cant wait lol

Shouldn't be long, the current test release is 0.11.80. As soon as it hits 0.12.00, the public release will be updated to 0.11.xx
MMazeStalker

Postby tbattr » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:02 pm

trouble with that is that all of the Superpowered including 11.50 whI beliewas a legal offering.
tbattr

Postby MMazeStalker » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:37 am

tbattr Wrote:trouble with that is that all of the Superpowered including 11.50 whI beliewas a legal offering.

I'm sorry but you'll have to say that again. I don't understand that last part
MMazeStalker

Postby tbattr » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:51 pm

Sorry for that but, I believe that version 11.50 which I believe was released in the middle of December has also been taken down. Now I also believe that 11.50 is a legal program and should have not been taken down too.
tbattr

Postby MMazeStalker » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:20 pm

tbattr Wrote:Sorry for that but, I believe that version 11.50 which I believe was released in the middle of December has also been taken down. Now I also believe that 11.50 is a legal program and should have not been taken down too.

0.11.50 was indeed released in December as a test build and was made accessible to 20+ Patreons. If you used to be a Patreon and had access to it but somehow lost it, I suggest you send him a message through Patreon. The timing of those last few posts is a little unfortunate as it kinda makes the next part of my post a tiny bit anticlimactic :P

On that note : a new public version version came out this morning! version 0.11.01 introducing : Principal Larson, more jobs and Flight
As is customary, the link and patch notes are in the first post
MMazeStalker

Postby Feraksu » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:39 pm

I might be overlooking something, but I just downloaded it and cannot seem to find any exe file in the folder. What's the name of the file that actually launches the game?
Feraksu
Newly Registered

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:05 am

Feraksu Wrote:I might be overlooking something, but I just downloaded it and cannot seem to find any exe file in the folder. What's the name of the file that actually launches the game?

I used the mega link and download this one. SuperPowered_v0.11.01-pc.zip. The exe is named SuperPowered_v0.11.01.exe. Hope this helped.
rpgfan650

Postby Feraksu » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:41 am

Thanks, it did!
Feraksu
Newly Registered

Postby GeeSeki » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:28 am

Just tried this game out a few minutes ago. I really like this sort of gameplay where you gotta raise stats and avoid going down hill :D
GeeSeki
Newly Registered

Postby rpgfan650 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:54 am

From the wiki.
Social Options:You ask them to help with your training.
This works for Maggie. I haven't been able to get this to work with Kelly. As for Samantha, I have tried yet. Is this just for the characters with physical stats?
rpgfan650

Postby MMazeStalker » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:45 pm

It's not supposed to. It should work for everyone. Let me try to recreate it and should you be right, I'll send a bug report right away. Well spotted, that's a good catch!

Edit : I haven't managed to recreate it. All girls raise stats properly according to their personality. I even changed the personality of 2 of them and they give me their new stat's proper XP after. We are talking about the training where you have to skip class with them, right? Not the one under the mind control tab?
MMazeStalker

Postby rpgfan650 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:50 am

MMazeStalker Wrote:It's not supposed to. It should work for everyone. Let me try to recreate it and should you be right, I'll send a bug report right away. Well spotted, that's a good catch!

Edit : I haven't managed to recreate it. All girls raise stats properly according to their personality. I even changed the personality of 2 of them and they give me their new stat's proper XP after. We are talking about the training where you have to skip class with them, right? Not the one under the mind control tab?

Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm using version 0.11.01. The training is under the interactions. No mind control with this character. The only thing I can add is the mouse over states "Class is about to begin" and the training tab is white. Kelly's Favor is at 100. Billiy Charm is above 3. It should work. Since it works for you, it must have been fixed in the later versions or I missing something with the Kelly that I'm not missing with Maggie.
rpgfan650

Postby MMazeStalker » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:22 pm

The tooltip you mentioned is the key. You cannot train with them as classes are about to begin. You need to ask them to skip class first. The same is true for dates, sex actions, basically anything that skips time and requires their consent.

- Large Favor : Ask them to skip classs (3 charm)
- Ask them to train you (3 charm)

This will cost a total of 6 charm and will bring their favor down a whole lot to somewhere around 60 but depending on your personal stats, should give you around 10 stat xp spread in 2 stats. You may already know this but it can't hurt to mention. physical stats don't do much at the moment so when you create your character, social and mental should be your first two picks. I personally prefer social as my main stat but some prefer to have mental for better MC actions
MMazeStalker

Postby rpgfan650 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:39 pm

Thanks for the help. I don't know why I didn't check the contents of the Large favor.

FYI:
My build for this version is strictly Social, mental and physical. In the previous version I used Mental and interchanging social and physical. When the 0.12 version goes public I try a new build being Physical, Social and Mental
rpgfan650

Postby tbattr » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:17 am

You refer to Ms. Larsons "older parts", now unless I missed something, all of her parts are the same age. Is it possible you meant her lower parts?
tbattr

Postby MMazeStalker » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:29 pm

tbattr Wrote:You refer to Ms. Larsons "older parts", now unless I missed something, all of her parts are the same age. Is it possible you meant her lower parts?

1- Is that question for me?
2- If it is, I have no idea of what you're talking about. Could you clarify?
MMazeStalker

Postby omgwtflol » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:33 pm

char_Larson.rpy

label larson_library_script:

"As programmed, Ms. Larson removes her bottom and waits for you. You move behind her and begin fingering her, to get her the fluids flowing in her older parts."
omgwtflol
Newly Registered

Postby rpgfan650 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:50 am

When you have time to edit the wiki, this should be one of the items on your list.

Interactions
You ask for a big specific favor
Not implemented yet

Just a thought, if these favors are unique to the character, maybe something should be on their page.
rpgfan650

Postby MMazeStalker » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:10 pm

omgwtflol and tbattr : Thanks, makes more sense now. I've reported it to baal7734. I'm guessing you are right about his intention but I wouldn't pretend to know what he had in mind. You know artists ;P

rpgfan650 : Slipped through the cracks, well spotted. I'll go take care of the favors right away
MMazeStalker

Postby jason95821 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:38 pm

are there any events attched to the new jobs public realease
jason95821

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects