[Ren'Py] SuperPowered

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Ren'Py] SuperPowered

Postby rpgfan650 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:28 pm

MMazeStalker Wrote:Passives like Work Ethics and Gift of Gab are inversely proportionate in power to the superpower they are given by. Mind Control is quite strong as a power so it's passive (work ethics) is meant to be weak. This will allow a sort of balance to the powers so on different playthroughs you might want to try different powers first instead of always going for the same thing.

The only consistent power/utility power will be Enhanced Senses. I use the other powers for the different women.
rpgfan650

Postby jason95821 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:17 pm

question on school grade
currently i am at 0 that is with attending 2 times 5 days a week
any clue what i am doing wrong or is it just broken

also forgot if i asked this before but am i still able to influence the school policy with current build

and i find the loss of will power to be way to harsh with so little in the way of building it back up
jason95821

Postby rpgfan650 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:08 am

Studying at home affects your grades the most. To maintain your current grade you need to study three times a week.
rpgfan650

Postby MMazeStalker » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:11 am

Your grade goes goes 6 points every week

- Studying at home before you accumulate 6 weekly points grants you 2 points
- Studying at home after you accumulate 5 weekly points grants 1 point
- Critical success at school grants 1 point
MMazeStalker

Postby Nikoli » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:37 pm

I have noticed that once the corruption for the mother character is maxed out, the nympho events happen more frequent, while normally these are pleasant it can be difficult if you are trying to trigger the drunken mother events and need her to be a nympho.
All in all a great game, but could we maybe make the sister character his twin? Younger than him seems a little off for me.
Nikoli

Postby MMazeStalker » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Nikoli Wrote:I have noticed that once the corruption for the mother character is maxed out, the nympho events happen more frequent, while normally these are pleasant it can be difficult if you are trying to trigger the drunken mother events and need her to be a nympho.
All in all a great game, but could we maybe make the sister character his twin? Younger than him seems a little off for me.

No matter what the insanity is, a low inhibition score will raise the chances of having an insanity event trigger.

The age difference between Tiffany and Billy is only one year. On the other hand making them would drill a lot of holes in the upcoming plot. Either way, the sister is an optional character that you have to use a starting perk for so if she's not to you liking, you can easily skip her (and get bonus stats doing :P)
MMazeStalker

Postby MMazeStalker » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:10 pm

New version out! Samantha the Dancer was introduced in this release
MMazeStalker

Postby rpgfan650 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:45 am

Minor issue with the end of the introduction. It still has this comment "will continue on a later update" It's the last line with car scene, before the tutorial starts. I haven't progressed too far with this update, so this is the only thing worth mentioning.

Edit: The Wednesday night bug is still active. The one with Maggie being out/asleep.

Edit2:
Is the monthly rent implemented? If yes, what day is it collected on?
rpgfan650

Postby Ungawa » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:32 am

Q: What does Volatile and Obsessive stuff do?

Like, I get the Nympho stuff

Even get how to get them. But for the life of me, I'm not sure how to do Volatile and Obsessive breaks and what scenes are unlocked based on the wikia...
Ungawa

Postby MMazeStalker » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:05 am

rpgfan650 Wrote:Minor issue with the end of the introduction. It still has this comment "will continue on a later update" It's the last line with car scene, before the tutorial starts. I haven't progressed too far with this update, so this is the only thing worth mentioning.

Edit: The Wednesday night bug is still active. The one with Maggie being out/asleep.

Edit2:
Is the monthly rent implemented? If yes, what day is it collected on?

First off, let me apologize for the long-awaited reply. I was on holiday with my family but now I'm back. I'm also wearing black. Huh... look at that!

For the first thing, I can't quite remember if the intro was complete or if something else was to be added. I sent a word to Baal7734 either way.
For the second thing, what do you mean? The message shown on my end on Wednesday nights says she's out. I'm not sure I get it

No, the rent isn't implemented yet. This will come at a future date.

Q: What does Volatile and Obsessive stuff do?

Like, I get the Nympho stuff

Even get how to get them. But for the life of me, I'm not sure how to do Volatile and Obsessive breaks and what scenes are unlocked based on the wikia...

Obsessive status unlocks night scenes with the character who has them. You cannot trigger those scenes yourself, the char. will sneak into the room/house by themselves to get a piece of Billy while he's sleeping. The resulting effect is half of the recovered energy for the night due to interrupted sleep and a scene. Some characters have combined scenes. If you get both Maggie and Kelly obsessed, they might have a scene together. Same goes for Samantha and Maggie.

The obsession also has a chance to trigger when you bring the menu for a character. They'll ask Billy a series of questions or comments that basically leave him dumbfounded and drain all of his interactions for that time slot.

Volatile has no effect yet other than have them mad at Billy for no reason sometimes
MMazeStalker

Postby rpgfan650 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:23 am

The wiki. Maggie's character sheet. Whereabouts schedule. This (bug?) is listed on her Wednesday evening listed activity. That's is why I stated there were no changes from her being out with Sophie and being asleep at the same time. I called it the Wednesday night bug. I should have given more details in the previous post.

I haven't found a page on the wiki dealing with Sophie, the nurse, and future characters like them. If there isn't one, will they be able to share a page on the wiki? I'm just wondering if Sophie only there to lower Billy's Alignment. I haven't found any other activities involving her. Just like the nurse in the introduction, it seems to be one thing.
rpgfan650

Postby MMazeStalker » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Maggie is out with Sophie on Wednesday nights, you can trigger the scenes with Sophie and everything. She goes out on Wednesdays and Saturdays during the Afternoon and Night time slots. She also does errands on Tuesday and Thursday morning/day IIRC. I have corrected the wiki, thanks for letting me know.

Both Sophie and Anne the nurse will be full-fledged characters. They only appear in events for now but they'll get more. Sophie now has scenes available when coming back from the bar in the Patreon version. One of those allows Billy to raise his alignment. Her three outfits were also done in a previous livestream so those are ready and waiting. Anne has nothing more than the intro so far but she's coming and will most likely be the person you meet when you go to Globex.
MMazeStalker

Postby rpgfan650 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:20 am

The wiki:

Did Perception get changed to Awareness? If yes, then the Perception on the character page need to be changed.
rpgfan650

Postby tbattr » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:59 pm

What triggers the Sophie scenes on Wednesday and Saturday evenings?
tbattr

Postby MMazeStalker » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:50 am

First, it's a random chance to trigger. Second, there are 2 parts. One in the kitchen and the other, after the kitchen, that takes place when she falls asleep.

There is a variant in the kitchen where Maggie needs to be Obsessed and Sophie needs to have the proper stats. To get her the stats, just keep repeating the event and you'll see they change.

Then, the part where she falls asleep. There are 2 possible branches here based on your alignment. Just keep doing the same one to push your alignment low/high enough to unlock more. If you chose the nice path, you'll also have to make her stats change in a similar way to the kitchen scene, just repeat the event week after week and the scene will go further
MMazeStalker

Postby tbattr » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Just downloaded the latest "Free Superpowered" that is asking for a password to play it. now in't that a bit asinine to ask for after posting it for the public? I can see it just for Patreon members or if it is posted for the general public, include the password!
tbattr

Postby jason95821 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:03 pm

any idea on what next freebie update will include
jason95821

Postby MMazeStalker » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:11 am

The next update will include a partial implementation of Principal Larson. The powers will be usable on her (but not negative interactions or non-powered sex) , Professional Favors and part of the Logistics Division including new jobs. The grinding will start to get easier with this one
MMazeStalker

Postby tbattr » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:59 am

I found some good 11.80 games and had a problem with my computer and had to restore it. When it was done, all of the startup files to Superpowered were gone. I have been looking for another to download but all that I find turn out to have been deleted. How can I get another good program?
tbattr

Postby jason95821 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:13 am

MMazeStalker Wrote:The next update will include a partial implementation of Principal Larson. The powers will be usable on her (but not negative interactions or non-powered sex) , Professional Favors and part of the Logistics Division including new jobs. The grinding will start to get easier with this one

cant wait lol
jason95821

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects