[Free][Completed][v1.0] Glassix

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Free][v0.8] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:16 am

dingofiz Wrote:The game's pretty good so far, can't wait until there's more.

There's something that bothers me though... All my saves... They are mocking me... How do I get rid of them?

Also, did you get the original game you got the art from from a torrent, download or Japan? (My internet hates torrents)
I was wondering because I wanted to try the game out, but I don't know where to find it.

The saves are located there : C:\Users\<SER>\AppData\Local\Glassix
For the game, there are many torrents as well as direct links on hongfire or anime-sharing if you look the game sub-forums.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Postby jason95821 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:49 pm

any chance at a easy mode
for those of us who are having issues with demon girl demands

also would like to see a event replay to see more of the same thing
if possible add a replay event button or somthing
jason95821

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 pm

jason95821 Wrote:any chance at a easy mode

You'll need to go in more detail. For me it' can't get any easier. For longer trips reissue the follow command. The order I follow is Aiko, Saiko, Naomi, Mitsuki?, Kana, Rin, Ayumi and finally the principal daughter. To find Naomi key, it's has already been asked and answer in the earlier posts.

Hoped this helped in some way.
rpgfan650

Postby jason95821 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:07 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:
jason95821 Wrote:any chance at a easy mode

You'll need to go in more detail. For me it' can't get any easier. For longer trips reissue the follow command. The order I follow is Aiko, Saiko, Naomi, Mitsuki?, Kana, Rin, Ayumi and finally the principal daughter. To find Naomi key, it's has already been asked and answer in the earlier posts.

Hoped this helped in some way.

i mean is i can not get any girl to the demon intime and get game over
jason95821

Postby hoboy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:42 pm

As stated above, when they are following you, and they stop at some point and say they have to go, then you look them a step or two too long. Once you know where they say that (say - the bridge in the park, or wherever), then tell them to stop following you a turn or two earlier, then reissue the follow command. They will follow you the rest of the way. If they can follow you for ten turns, but balk at the eleventh, then tell them to stop at turn 8 or 9 and do the above. Get it?
hoboy

Postby Daedolon » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Hi all,

Download : MEGA DROPBOX

Sorry for the delay, I wanted to expand the town even more but due to the time it takes to add just 1 zone, I decided to leave it for another time.

An important change for this version is the travel interface which has changed to simple text. You can toggle the travel menu by clicking the new "Travel" icon located in the top right menu (the first one).

What's new ?

• Travel UI changed
  • Sex commands now change depending on the furniture available in the current room (currently only bed and chair)
  • 2 new sex commands : Sitting front (require chair) and Laying side (require bed)
  • Night sex option is now functional
  • 1 new girl fully playable (except night sex option) : Okimi, the junior teacher
  • Town expanded :
    • Eastside : Conbini & Bathhouse
    • Westside : Library
    • School : Gym, Cafeteria, Computer room & Teachers office
    • Northside : Museum, Entertainment park, Airport
    • Subway : New stations
    • Countryside (Accessible from Northside only) : Village & Onsen
  • French translation done up to v0.8 + all events for Okimi

About the new girl :
  • Okimi has been created by a CarpeNoctem from the Fenoxo forums who offered to help since I was quite busy with game features. He also happens to be the french translator and works quite fast on both sides.
    All events and dialogues for this girl are his own (I'm planning to add a proper credit menu in future versions). I reviewed the texts but some errors might have slipped through so let me know if you see any.
    A big thanks to him for his help !

About the town expansion :
  • You might wonder what's the point to expand the town. For v0.9, it's basically pointless... You can't do anything new in those new zones. Why did I expand so fast then ? Simply because expanding is a long process and doing it in one go makes it easier for me. It'll be much faster for me to add new houses and appartments for new girls later on. Moreover, it also gives players hints to what kind of girl and play they'll be bale to expect in the future as well as gives some ideas as what kind of part time job you'll be able to do with the hero and finally, what kind of dating venue you'll have access to.
    Again, it takes a lot of time to expand the town, more than I thought it would and I didn't even have time to finish Southside... However I prefered to do it later otherside it would have delayed v0.9 by a couple more days... Since it's not used yet, I decided to release v0.9 without it. Northside will give you plenty of ideas anyway and I also added a Countryside to add more diversity to the game.

What I couldn't do :
  • The 3P commands with Rin & Ayumi and some new 3P commands with doll moded girls. Unfortunately, I've been caught in the town expansion and had to delay those new scenes for next time. I know a lot of you are waiting for it, it'll come a bit later. Sorry about that.

What's next ?
I have a lot of plans for Glassix as you can see with the town expansion :
  • Affection tweaks to make it slower to gain normally, but faster with gift and dates
  • Dating feature : Girl will have different interest (Culture, fun, relaxation, study) and bringing them to the good spot will improve her affection, for example bring her to the onsen if she wants to relax, or to the entertainment park if she wants fun.
  • Artificial intelligence for girls to make them act semi-randomly and depending on a few stats (like hunger and bladder) and interests.
  • Money system with several ways to earn it (part-time jobs, pimp the girls...) and spend it (gift for girl, buy tickets to access special venues like entertainment park or museum)
  • Gifts : Each girl will have different tastes in gifts (such as candy, dolls, cloth, underwear, toys...)
  • More town expansion : Southside, Police station, Aquatic park, Beach, Office, Church, Concert venue and more...
  • Karma feature : Your action will be increase or decrease your karma, changing the accessible endings of the game
  • Suspicion feature : Your action might increase suspicion which might trigger game over if you go overboard without Lily's approval
  • Swimsuit outfit for all girls : With the beach coming soon, the swimsuit outfit will be fully playable like the casual, working and bath outfits. This process has already been started in v0.9.
  • New girls : You can guess them from the new locations. Thanks to CarpeNoctem's help, you should be able to expect new girls much faster ! The PE teacher is already in progress with PE cloth and school swimsuits for students.
  • More furnitures : Couch, Desk, Table etc... and more unique one such as stockades or wooden horse in hidden locations...
  • More sex commands and events in general, obviously ! For this part, I'm aiming to have each furniture have at least 1 handjob/boobjob/blowjob and 2 penetration poses (front and back). Some furnitures will have unique positions (Such a 69 for beds)

Whoa, that's a lot ! It'll take a really long time at this pace but we'll reach that anyway :)

What's for v0.10 ?
  • I'll focus to finish the town expansion and with CarpeNoctem's help, I should be able to add the new PE school events as well as review the school planning in general to split it in half.
    A few more commands based on furniture should be added (table and desk) as well as more options for the other already present furnitures.
    I'm also planning to start a few tests with the AI for girls to have them act depending on their personal interests and move around town room by room instead of teleporting. This should improve a lot the simulation feeling in Glassix and add some randomness.

That's all for the moment !

Thanks for your time !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.9] Glassix

Postby Abelius » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Great update. A lot of things indeed! Thanks for your work!

The only bad thing is that the text travel UI seems to be breaking events in which you need to change locations. Of course I cannot really be sure about being that UI the culprit, but it's a big change and it shows itself after an event is broken... :-/

Unfortunately, that's a game breaking bug because you cannot repeat the event and the obedience level doesn't get upgraded in most cases.
Abelius

Postby Daedolon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:09 am

Thank you all for your feedback.

Voted by the vast majority, the previous travel UI will be brought back in v0.10 :p First time I got so many replies at once ahah :)

Anyway here is a small patch to correct critical bugs with event follow-up as well as Okimi bugged obedience level 3.

Download this patch only if you have already downloaded yesterday's v0.9. Just overwrite the files in the game folder :

PATCH ONLY : MEGA DROPBOX

If you haven't download the 1.05Gb file, then you'll need to download the full version there :

FULL GAME : MEGA DROPBOX

The other bugs mentioned will be corrected for v0.10.

Thanks for your support !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Daedolon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:59 am

Hi again,

Another patch and hopefulyl the last for this version 0.9.

It corrects the random text problems which happened when triggering daily girl events.

It also include a full french translation for v0.9 thanks to CarpeNoctem quick work.

Again, you can just download the patch file if you already have v0.9 (with previous patch or without) and simply overwrite the content.

PATCH 2 ONLY : MEGA DROPBOX

Or the full v0.9 if not :

FULL VERSION : MEGA DROPBOX

The rest will be corrected in v0.10 if no other game breaking bug is found.

Thanks for your feedback and support !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby KingCalifornia » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Tried it out for some time yesterday and today, liked it quite bit so far.

Just one question for the patches: do they take effect when i already have had the events which didn't progess (Kana (level 2) and Principal (level 1) for me) or do i have to start from new to progress with both of them?
KingCalifornia
Newly Registered

Postby Daedolon » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:39 am

KingCalifornia Wrote:Tried it out for some time yesterday and today, liked it quite bit so far.

Just one question for the patches: do they take effect when i already have had the events which didn't progess (Kana (level 2) and Principal (level 1) for me) or do i have to start from new to progress with both of them?

I'm afraid you'll have to restart :'(

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:42 pm

Just one tiny suggestion.
Could you post the update notes in the opening post as well?
This would make keeping up with the progress a lot easier as you wouldn't have to search through the entire thread if you haven't been around for a while.

Just downloding the new version
lokking forward to play it
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby rpgfan650 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:35 pm

I haven't run into any problems with V0.9. However I have an old complaint I wish to voice and a suggestion for your new travel UI.

The old complaint
Is there any way to assign that fast travel to school to it's own button? Its too early for me to use that option when I haven't maxed out Naomi's meters. I'm on day 30 and it's a pain ..... to keep pressing no every time you exit the house.

The suggestion.
I'm a fan of color coding text. I would like to suggest color coding the travel times of 120 minutes and the subway lines. In Eastside, I have accidentally selected walking for 120 minutes on a school day. Also, made errors with the street and stations selections when using the new Travel UI. I'm referring to these two selections, forgot exact wording.
Eastside - Station
Eastside - Street A
If the subways lines were color coded then station would not be white which might help some players. I think it would look nice to have a little more color.
rpgfan650

Postby Daedolon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:47 am

rpgfan650 Wrote:I haven't run into any problems with V0.9. However I have an old complaint I wish to voice and a suggestion for your new travel UI.

The old complaint
Is there any way to assign that fast travel to school to it's own button? Its too early for me to use that option when I haven't maxed out Naomi's meters. I'm on day 30 and it's a pain ..... to keep pressing no every time you exit the house.

The suggestion.
I'm a fan of color coding text. I would like to suggest color coding the travel times of 120 minutes and the subway lines. In Eastside, I have accidentally selected walking for 120 minutes on a school day. Also, made errors with the street and stations selections when using the new Travel UI. I'm referring to these two selections, forgot exact wording.
Eastside - Station
Eastside - Street A
If the subways lines were color coded then station would not be white which might help some players. I think it would look nice to have a little more color.

I could change the fast travel to school system indeed. Also, players asked to keep the old navigation system so I'll put it back in next version and I'll add a different icon for 120min travel icon to make it clear.

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:Just one tiny suggestion.
Could you post the update notes in the opening post as well?
This would make keeping up with the progress a lot easier as you wouldn't have to search through the entire thread if you haven't been around for a while.

Just downloding the new version
lokking forward to play it

I'll try to keep it updated :)

Thanks for your feedbacks !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Daedolon » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:04 am

Hi guys,

So with a little delay, here is Glassix v0.10.0 !

For players who already have the v0.9.X (any 0.9 version), you can download the update patch. Just extract all files inside your Glassix v0.9.X folder to update and you should be good to go !
Download Patch 0.9.X to 0.10.0 (319Mo) : MEGA DROPBOX

For other players, you'll need to download the full version :
Download Full Version 0.10.0 (1.36Gb) : MEGA DROPBOX

Moreover, a first patch for 0.10 has already been released which corrects a lot of remaining bugs :
Download Patch 0.10.0 to 0.10.1 (3.9Mo) : MEGA DROPBOX

What's new ?
  • Travel icons brought back due to popular demand :D
  • Option in menu added to switch travel UI between text or icons
  • 2 new girls : Sarah, the PE Teacher and Ryoko, the mansion maid (both by CarpeNoctem)
  • School daily event has been split in two : morning and afternoon with a 2 hour lunch break in the middle
  • PE lessons added on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons (no sexual event there yet)
  • Christmas event for Aiko, Mitsuko and Naomi (The day, time and location for each of them should be pretty obvious ! Events by CarpeNoctem too)
  • A changelog page has been added to allow players to see exactly what has been done since the game started, 7 months ago now (requires internet access)
  • A credit page has been added
  • A version comparison has been added in main menu to compare players version to the latest version (requires internet access)
  • A lot of bugs have been corrected and are detailed in the changelog page in game

About this update :
With CarpeNoctem work on the H content, I decided to work on the stability of the game to make it easier for me to handle version updates.
  • Using patch link for long time players will reduce the load on Dropbox as well as speed up your download time. Be sure to use the patch link if you already have the previous version (starting only from 0.9)
  • The changelog will let me keep track of what's been done as well as centralize data for all players to see if a bug they reported might have already been corrected. A few of you asked more clarity about this and this solution should greatly help. Early versions have few information but from now, I'll try to keep it as updated as possible and track all bugs corrected.
  • The version comparison will help reduce the numbers of out dated bug report done by players how play on an old version. It clearly happened for v0.9.0 which had a few patches in the following days but since propagation takes more time, having this feature will make it much easier to handle.
  • The school events are currently quite plain ! Sorry about that, a lot of kinky stuff will of course be added with the girls as well as the swimming lessons which will be replacing the PE lesson on Thursday.
  • I wanted to include the new Grade feature but due to lack of time, I'll push it to next version.

Finally, it seems Glassix is available by torrent too, however the size seems different from what I uploaded, so I would advise you to not use them.

As always, don't hesitate to report any bugs you might encounter !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.10.1] Glassix

Postby keradi01 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:33 am

I just patched in the new update and immediately found a problem. Certain travel icons lead to black screens where you can't do anything. I've loaded tested the full version and didn't encounter the problem (at least, in the areas near the home; I tested it for like 1 minute just to check if I would get a black screen).

So I think there may be an issue with the update patch (that or my old game somehow got corrupted; hard to tell). I did test if the .10 to .10.1 patch on the full version as well and it didn't show this issue (just in case you were wondering).

So uh... is there a way to get my save information onto the non-problematic game?
keradi01

Postby Abelius » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:49 am

Thank you Daedolon!

Just one little suggestion... MEGA forces you to install their browser extension if files you want to download are bigger than 1 gig, and Dropbox has a limited bandwidth traffic until they cap the download so... could you break it up in two halves for people not wanting to install any extension? Not now, I mean in the future. ;)

Thank you!

Edit: Forget what I said. jDownloader just manages it without hassle.
Last edited by Abelius on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abelius

Postby MobileGrunt » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:28 am

The maid seems to have a broken picture, the naked one in the patch zip. Also she doesn't show up on screen so I can't select her, though I can see her on the map as being there.
MobileGrunt

Postby keradi01 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:28 am

I think I know what happened with patching my old game with the new updates; for some reason, the locals file was missing files.

Tried the new characters, but the PE teacher and the Maid seem incomprehensible. They refuse to talk and building obedience is really difficult. It feels like I'm supposed to have some sort of event with them before I can interact with them as normal, but I haven't found anything yet. Does anyone know how to build affection with them?
keradi01

Postby mgunter » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:18 pm

Abelius Wrote:Thank you Daedolon!

Just one little suggestion... MEGA forces you to install their browser extension if files you want to download are bigger than 1 gig, and Dropbox has a limited bandwidth traffic until they cap the download so... could you break it up in two halves for people not wanting to install any extension? Not now, I mean in the future. ;)

Thank you!

Edit: Forget what I said. jDownloader just manages it without hassle.

mega has that restriction on IE for some reason and it pops up for any files over 450 MBs, I just copy the link in the address bar and paste it to Chrome.
mgunter

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects