[Free][Completed][v1.0] Glassix

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Free][v0.7] Glassix

Postby Darthjake » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:53 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:
UnsungHero Wrote:Nope not in the game, The only Vaginal sex that is possible is Doll Mode and the few times you jump your teacher/Mom while their passed out during Events

Thanks for the info. Based on the other nightly events, it seemed to be a level 3 obedience requirement. I wonder if the are plans for sex-vaginal being level 3 and sex-anal being level 4.

As for the affection level at 99, it seems to be the same for the other characters too.

Still no clue on the Kana Hint 2.

You've got to have dinner with Aiko and Kana, try waiting in the dining room hour by hour after school, then move to the living room. Sorry I can't recall what time it was but that should get you there.
Darthjake

Postby hoboy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:26 pm

20:00
hoboy

Postby rpgfan650 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Darthjake Wrote:
rpgfan650 Wrote:
UnsungHero Wrote:Nope not in the game, The only Vaginal sex that is possible is Doll Mode and the few times you jump your teacher/Mom while their passed out during Events

Thanks for the info. Based on the other nightly events, it seemed to be a level 3 obedience requirement. I wonder if the are plans for sex-vaginal being level 3 and sex-anal being level 4.

As for the affection level at 99, it seems to be the same for the other characters too.

Still no clue on the Kana Hint 2.

You've got to have dinner with Aiko and Kana, try waiting in the dining room hour by hour after school, then move to the living room. Sorry I can't recall what time it was but that should get you there.

Thanks for the info. No wonder I couldn't find it. After the first week, my character is too busy to be home at that time. It must have been a accident that I encountered Aiko drunk event.

Edit: Still doesn't work. Maybe a weekend thing since Kana goes from dining room to bathroom on weekdays with no stops in living room. If this doesn't work on the weekend, I have to retry when her stats aren't maxed out.

Edit2. Why is Kana hint 2 so hard to obtain when talking is good enough with the other characters.
rpgfan650

Postby MobileGrunt » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:55 am

Ayeka Wrote:
UnsungHero Wrote:just be in the class room before 8

Sorry, but no. you must use quick travel, going to school usual way not made you participate in class.

Anyway I have suggestion - when you check your status with girls there is HINT option but she is not used. Putting conditions of leveling event here will help greatly. Finding by yourself it is hard and playing with faq in hand is not really good
idea.

You can walk there just fine. I would go out to hit up Naomi, then walk to school easily. Get in the classroom by 8 and you're golden.
MobileGrunt

Postby Daedolon » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:03 am

Hi all,

A small update while waiting for 0.8.
The french translation has been added to the game for testing.  Thanks to CarpeNoctem and Logrent for this translation. A credit page will be added in 0.8 to credit those translations.

There might be some display problem due to words being longer or shorter and I didn't review all of it either so let me know if you see any problems or mistakes and I'll correct it in the next version.

There has been a few other translations started but no news from their authors so far :
- Spanish by Darknesck,
- German by Maik Decker (possible support by Snoot)
- Russian by Shudjin
- Polish by Thviper

If you're interested, check this post.

Download :
MEGA DROPBOX

As for 0.8, I'm working on it and it should be out in 1 or 2 weeks and will focus on level 3 obedience events.

Thanks for your patience !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Postby Daedolon » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:33 am

Hi all,

Download v0.8 : MEGA DROPBOX

Here is the latest version for Glassix. Sorry for the time it took, I was working on my new game followed by some crappy internet connection which prevented from uploading yesterday.

What's new ?

- Obedience level 3 events for all girls
- Hints for level 3 obedience events, be sure to have girls at 50 obedience and level 2 then talk to them to know the time and location for their new events
- New standing sex command
- Added living room location in Saiko's appartment

There are no penetration sex scenes for bath, toilets and night scenes yet, they will be added in v0.9 as well as some more events in doll mode for all girls. I'm also planning more sex commands which will depend on furnitures available in locations. So bed scenes in bedrooms, chair or table in dining room, couch in living room etc...

As always, you can cheat if you want to avoid grinding : In the girl's status page, click on the "Obedience" or "Affection" text to increase the related attribute.

Save files from 0.7 and 0.7.1 should be compatible. Prior save files are not though.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter a problem.

Regarding my schedule, I plan to resume normal work on Glassix since Vampire Revenge Rebirth first demo is almost finished. So you should be able to expect monthly updates for both games from now on.

Thanks for your patience !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.8] Glassix

Postby rpgfan650 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:40 pm

I have a question about the succubus. Does she get offend if you bring her the same woman twice, like Aiko, Saiko, then Aiko? So far I have only played 4 weeks in game or brought the succubus 3 different adult women. I curious about the causes for bad endings.
rpgfan650

Postby Daedolon » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:46 am

rpgfan650 Wrote:I have a question about the succubus. Does she get offend if you bring her the same woman twice, like Aiko, Saiko, then Aiko? So far I have only played 4 weeks in game or brought the succubus 3 different adult women. I curious about the causes for bad endings.

IF you bring a girl already broken, the event will simply not trigger and you will die the next day. As for now, you have to bring the 1 new girl each week and then it stops. Once the plot is more advanced, those sacrifices will become optional :)
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Ayeka » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:10 am

Daedolon Wrote:
rpgfan650 Wrote:I have a question about the succubus. Does she get offend if you bring her the same woman twice, like Aiko, Saiko, then Aiko? So far I have only played 4 weeks in game or brought the succubus 3 different adult women. I curious about the causes for bad endings.

IF you bring a girl already broken, the event will simply not trigger and you will die the next day. As for now, you have to bring the 1 new girl each week and then it stops. Once the plot is more advanced, those sacrifices will become optional :)

You can always bring stepsister and survive another week ;)
I am more worried how bring principal and class president. They live pretty far from shrine.
Ayeka

Postby brontanius » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Got to say, I fucking love the obedience level 3 that you have implemented in the game for the girls. I also see that you smoothed out the follow system a bit as it seems I can make them follow me for longer before having to cancel it and redo it.

Great job
brontanius

Postby Yamemai » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Ayeka Wrote:I am more worried how bring principal and class president. They live pretty far from shrine.

I'm pretty sure it was already answered, like last page, but: You can do this by re-initiating the follow command (Eg. Stop following me, followed by Follow me again)
Yamemai

Postby Daedolon » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:13 am

brontanius Wrote:Got to say, I fucking love the obedience level 3 that you have implemented in the game for the girls. I also see that you smoothed out the follow system a bit as it seems I can make them follow me for longer before having to cancel it and redo it.

Great job

Well, the formula to follow was implemented an early version but only now is it noticeable with level 3. However, players have trouble bringing girl early on to the succubus so I might have to review the formula to base the time on the affection instead of the obedience level to make it easier at start.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby brontanius » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:26 am

I think i created an abomination, can't exactly describe it, it is more of a see kind of thing. I brought naomi to rins room in the morning, both were dressed. I dolled both and then got naomi naked. I then undolled naomi for this following result.
Attachments
umm abomination maybe.jpg
umm, so somehow they are the same position, the mother magically has her bondage gear when she was naked and it looks like a 4 armed/4 legged being.
brontanius

Postby Darthjake » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:15 am

Heh, awesome, I'll have to try something like that maybe with Hikaru and her Mom....
Darthjake

Postby Daedolon » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:13 am

brontanius Wrote:I think i created an abomination, can't exactly describe it, it is more of a see kind of thing. I brought naomi to rins room in the morning, both were dressed. I dolled both and then got naomi naked. I then undolled naomi for this following result.

Woah, that's strange ! I'll check this bug. Thanks for the feedback :)
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Saika » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Just blew(hehe, blew~) through all the content for this a couple days ago. V.nice game overall, will look forward to future updates that have more variety in positions/etc. Especially anything that involves creating threesomes with the girls, both with and without doll mode. <3

As a question, is it necessary to skip school one day in order to meet your stepmom at the hospital in time for her level 2 event? I could not seem to make it there fast enough from school, even though it seems like there should be enough time. Did I just mess up?
Saika

Postby Darthjake » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:31 am

Saika Wrote:Just blew(hehe, blew~) through all the content for this a couple days ago. V.nice game overall, will look forward to future updates that have more variety in positions/etc. Especially anything that involves creating threesomes with the girls, both with and without doll mode. <3

As a question, is it necessary to skip school one day in order to meet your stepmom at the hospital in time for her level 2 event? I could not seem to make it there fast enough from school, even though it seems like there should be enough time. Did I just mess up?

Nope, you have to skip school to meet mom at work, at this time there are no penalties for skipping school, not sure when / if those will be implemented.
Darthjake

Postby alex666p » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:55 am

What programm is used for game CG?
alex666p
Newly Registered

Postby Daedolon » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:21 am

alex666p Wrote:What programm is used for game CG?

Sexy Beach Premium Resort Studio by Illusion.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby dingofiz » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:13 am

The game's pretty good so far, can't wait until there's more.

There's something that bothers me though... All my saves... They are mocking me... How do I get rid of them?

Also, did you get the original game you got the art from from a torrent, download or Japan? (My internet hates torrents)
I was wondering because I wanted to try the game out, but I don't know where to find it.
dingofiz

Location: Somewhere far away... From Earth... Don't bother asking you wouldn't know the place.

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects