[Free][Completed][v1.0] Glassix

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Free][v0.7] Glassix

Postby MobileGrunt » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:48 am

I can't seem to get the key to Naomi's study. Unable to enter it for the events.
MobileGrunt

Postby hoboy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:26 am

MobileGrunt Wrote:I can't seem to get the key to Naomi's study. Unable to enter it for the events.

Use the search function once inside their house...(just inside the door)
hoboy

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:22 pm

okay What the **** how the hell do i get Hikari or Mitsuko to the park for lily... It takes so freaking long for me to get them to the eastside station they up a leav right when we get there

Finally figured it out... the best thing to do is reapply the follow me instruction
UnsungHero

Postby Daedolon » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:19 am

UnsungHero Wrote:okay What the **** how the hell do i get Hikari or Mitsuko to the park for lily... It takes so freaking long for me to get them to the eastside station they up a leav right when we get there

Finally figured it out... the best thing to do is reapply the follow me instruction

Yes, it's a problem reported by players, I'll change the rule later so the follow time to be based on affection rather than obedience level.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Postby evildumdum » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:24 am

There is an easy solution. You get them to unfollow you and the follow you again. As far as i can tell there is a ticker that gives them a chance to leave. If you get them to unfollow and re-follow every couple of steps it resets and you can go anywhere.
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby Ayeka » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:12 pm

How I can made myself participate in school without choosing wait option? I know now bad grades are not implemented but I try playing realistic here ;)
Ayeka

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:18 pm

just be in the class room before 8
UnsungHero

Postby musical74 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:01 am

I may have missed something but after the succubus says *I want the mother first!* I got the mother to the abandoned shrine...but nothing happened and the next day the succubus said *bad boy! No biscuit!* (OK, the game ended) Do I need to get the woman to the shrine in a certain time, was it NEAR there and I missed it, or what?

Also, not a fan of peeing either, but it's funny nonetheless
musical74

Postby Daedolon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:24 am

musical74 Wrote:I may have missed something but after the succubus says *I want the mother first!* I got the mother to the abandoned shrine...but nothing happened and the next day the succubus said *bad boy! No biscuit!* (OK, the game ended) Do I need to get the woman to the shrine in a certain time, was it NEAR there and I missed it, or what?

Also, not a fan of peeing either, but it's funny nonetheless

You must bring her there in the afternoon, so after 12AM.

For the pee scene, not a fan myself either but since I want to include as much as possible in the game while staying in line, there it is :p
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Postby Ayeka » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:22 am

UnsungHero Wrote:just be in the class room before 8

Sorry, but no. you must use quick travel, going to school usual way not made you participate in class.

Anyway I have suggestion - when you check your status with girls there is HINT option but she is not used. Putting conditions of leveling event here will help greatly. Finding by yourself it is hard and playing with faq in hand is not really good
idea.
Ayeka

Postby Daedolon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Ayeka Wrote:
UnsungHero Wrote:just be in the class room before 8

Sorry, but no. you must use quick travel, going to school usual way not made you participate in class.

Anyway I have suggestion - when you check your status with girls there is HINT option but she is not used. Putting conditions of leveling event here will help greatly. Finding by yourself it is hard and playing with faq in hand is not really good
idea.

Hints are already working. You need to get girls to 10 or 25 obedience points and then talk to them. They'll give you the time and location :)
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Ayeka » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Daedolon Wrote:Hints are already working. You need to get girls to 10 or 25 obedience points and then talk to them. They'll give you the time and location :)

Really? I not remember it from mother event, I accidencially go into bathroom, but if it work and suggestion go into "hint" screen then alright :D

EDITED: I meet game over from succubus kiss. But I take aiko to shrine in afternoon. Nothing happened and in night succubus come to me and main character died :(
When Aiko was in forest I picked her and take to shrine.What is your definition AFTERNOON ? For me and other players is beetween noon and evening but it not work. Mayby you should clear it when succubus do her demand..
Ayeka

Postby Daedolon » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:16 am

Ayeka Wrote:
Daedolon Wrote:Hints are already working. You need to get girls to 10 or 25 obedience points and then talk to them. They'll give you the time and location :)

Really? I not remember it from mother event, I accidencially go into bathroom, but if it work and suggestion go into "hint" screen then alright :D

EDITED: I meet game over from succubus kiss. But I take aiko to shrine in afternoon. Nothing happened and in night succubus come to me and main character died :(
When Aiko was in forest I picked her and take to shrine.What is your definition AFTERNOON ? For me and other players is beetween noon and evening but it not work. Mayby you should clear it when succubus do her demand..

The event will trigger if :
- You arrive in the shrine
- Day is Sunday 7
- Hour is greater than 12PM (so from 12PM to 11PM)
- Aiko is following you

Saves from 0.6 are not compatible. Let me know if it's still not working.

For the hints, there is also a star appearing on the map near the girl if an obedience event is available at this time and location. I'll update the help menu to make it clearer.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Ayeka » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:14 am

Daedolon Wrote:The event will trigger if :
- You arrive in the shrine
- Day is Sunday 7
- Hour is greater than 12PM (so from 12PM to 11PM)
- Aiko is following you

Saves from 0.6 are not compatible. Let me know if it's still not working.

For the hints, there is also a star appearing on the map near the girl if an obedience event is available at this time and location. I'll update the help menu to make it clearer.

I fullfilled ALL needs to trigger: I come to forest around 4PM in Sunday, I ordered Aiko to follow me and she do it, I come to Shrine with her and nothing happened. I not used saves from previous version because I started playing when you put your game here as Glassic 0.7. And when midnight come succubuc appear in home , give my avatar kiss and game over.
Last edited by Ayeka on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ayeka

Postby hoboy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:16 am

Daedolon Wrote:

As an aside, I found the easiest way through finding these times and locations was to every 1/2 hour from 5:00PM to 8:00PM during weekdays check the map for stars, and expand to see all locations (not just the school). Also, every hour through the weekends. They all show up this way, and if I miss them one day get to them the next. Also - always had the best luck hitting the Sunday doll events as close to noon as possible (gives extra time afterward for more events downtime same day)...

Thanks, Daedolon, for the change in the wait function. Can skip days easily speeding to the next event... :)
hoboy

Postby Daedolon » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:05 am

Ayeka Wrote:I fullfilled ALL needs to trigger: I come to forest around 4PM in Sunday, I ordered Aiko to follow me and she do it, I come to Shrine with her and nothing happened. I not used saves from previous version because I started playing when you put your game here as Glassic 0.7. And when midnight come succubuc appear in home , give my avatar kiss and game over.

Well, I'm short on solutions then. You're the first one to report this bug and A LOT of players tried it with success so there must be something going on there. Did you try to restart a fresh game ?
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Ayeka » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Daedolon Wrote:Well, I'm short on solutions then. You're the first one to report this bug and A LOT of players tried it with success so there must be something going on there. Did you try to restart a fresh game ?

I played again from beginning and now I meet succubus in shrine. honestly, I not have idea why it not worked previously >_<
Ayeka

Postby rpgfan650 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:24 pm

I encountered two possible bugs in 0.7. Aiko affection level will not go above 99. Also, Is there a HInt 2 for Kana? I haven't been able to trigger that one. Is there a way to do the third night option (sex) with the current build?
rpgfan650

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:02 am

Nope not in the game, The only Vaginal sex that is possible is Doll Mode and the few times you jump your teacher/Mom while their passed out during Events
UnsungHero

Postby rpgfan650 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:24 am

UnsungHero Wrote:Nope not in the game, The only Vaginal sex that is possible is Doll Mode and the few times you jump your teacher/Mom while their passed out during Events

Thanks for the info. Based on the other nightly events, it seemed to be a level 3 obedience requirement. I wonder if the are plans for sex-vaginal being level 3 and sex-anal being level 4.

As for the affection level at 99, it seems to be the same for the other characters too.

Still no clue on the Kana Hint 2.
rpgfan650

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects