[Free][Completed][v1.0] Glassix

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Free][v0.10.3] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:48 am

Hey guys,
Some of you might be aware but it's Chinese New Year pretty soon and I have some unplanned family visitors staying with us for a few weeks, meaning I won't be able to work on visual sex content as fast as I usually do.
This means Glassix will be delayed by a few weeks. However I can still work on non visual stuff like features so I'll tkae this opportunity to add more content for the next version and add Southside and correct a lot of issues in the game a lot of you reported. This will also give me the chance to spend more time on my new game, Vampire Revenge Rebirth and introduce its main features sooner than planned hopefully.
Thanks for your patience and feedback !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Postby Daedolon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Since I had more time to work on side stuff, here is a complete walkthrough with all events, commands and item locations which should answer all questions often asked by new players :
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:
Daedolon

Postby Darthjake » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Well I wish you a happy new year, and hope everything goes well, loving Glassix.
Darthjake

Postby Daedolon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:56 am

Hi all

With some delay, here is the new version !

Important : If you have version 0.10.3, delete it completely ! Don't try to overwrite ! Save files are not compatible !
If you already have 0.11.0 or 0.11.1, you can just download the patch and overwrite the files.

Download v0.11.2 (1.59Go) : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Patch 0.11.X to 0.11.2 (21.8Mo) : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Walkthrough updated to 0.11.2

What's new ?

• Game structure overhaul to make it easier for translators and modders to work on the game
  • Game font changed to Verdana to add compatibility with more languages (russian, chinese, polish...)
  • Russian language added by Miss Viola. Huge thanks to her !
  • Obedience events level 4 for Aiko, Kana, Rin & Ayumi, Okimi, Sarah and Ryoko.
  • Gallery mode added
  • New save structure. You can now find your saved files in the folder "Glassix/saves". PREVIOUS SAVE FILES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE ! YOU'LL HAVE TO RESTART A NEW GAME !
  • Skip text hotkey : Ctrl
  • 4 passer-by girls : Only introduction events and toilets scene. The rest will be added asap and I'll start a poll to let patrons vote for which girl should be prioritized.
  • Southside added with aquatic park
  • New tabs in status and my status menus
  • Added affection and obedience penalty if you ignored the girl for 3 and 7 days
  • Sarah and Ryoko now have a level 1 command
  • A lot more stuff, check the changelog in game if interested

So if you read this, you'll notice I'm missing 4 level 4 girls. Unfortunately, I spent too much time on the game structure overhaul and was short on time with the level 4 creation. I could have delayed a few more days however I have some important family matter this week-end so I wouldn't have been able to finish them anyway, which is why I decided to push it now as planned (minus the 1 day delay). Another reason I push it now is because the game structure has been changed, I simplified the game XML and I haven't been able to test all the events to confirm everything was fine. So this version will be kind of a beta test. I apologize in advance if you encounter any game breaking bug in your playthrough. Be sure to save often !

I also announced 11 passer-by girls to populate the city but only delivered 4. I do have all the files for the 11 girls created by CarpeNoctem however english not being his main language, there are quite a lot of spelling mistakes which I started to correct but I had to give up after the 4th girl due to lack of time again. There are also some issues in girl's events which slowed me down even more. But hopefully, with the new game structure, those kind of delays will disappear totally since modders will be able to test their girl directly on their own machine instead of validating the files with me. For those interested, you can actually enable the 7 remaining girls by editing the config.xml file located in the data folder. But I can't guarantee the quality yet.

The big structure overhaul refers to the new data folder appearing in the Glassix folder. This data folder contains all the key XML files used by the game and you can pretty much hack the game by editing them if you wish so. My point was to give free access to those files for players interested in either translating or adding new girls. Now, translators can simply open the en.xml files, translate it, rename it to their own country code with their flag icon and the game will automatically detect it and display it in the options. Same goes for girls (but they require much more stuff to work though).

Another big feature added in this version is the Gallery mode. It works quite similar to other games obviously, the only trick being that when you replay an event, only the choices you've selected will be available. Meaning you'll have to either replay and change your choices or just reload the game jsut before your choice and select another. The gallery is updated right away and a text popup will let you know when it is.

About the new save structure, I was often asked by players where the save files were located and I couldn't find a clear answer myself. So I created a custom save engine which are now stored in the game's folder directly.

You'll notice new tabs appearing in the status menus. This is a reason I was not able to delivered all the H content as planned. I spent a little too much time preparing for future features which I already detailed before. Those tabs are not in use in this version but will make it much easier for me to update the game with new features in the future. More detail on that later.

I added an affection and obedience penalty when girls are ignored for too long. This still needs some balancing but in the future, when there are many more girls in town, it'll be much more complicated to level up all of them. The future gifts and dating features will compensate for this loss.

Finally, I added a keyboard shortcut to quickly skip text : Ctrl. I'll make it customizable in the future but it should make new games less of a hassle if you already know the story and want to quickly proceed in the game.

I'm planning v0.12 for the end of next month. It'll add the remaining obedience level 4 events, the new 7 extra girls and new commands for anal.

Let me know if you encounter any trouble !

Thanks for your support and patience !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.11.3] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:16 am

Small bump. v0.11.3 out.

Patch 0.11.2 to 0.11.3 (8Mo) : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Simply extract the zip inside your Glassix folder.

Bug corrected :
  • Added Okimi's sex images during night event
  • Corrected Rin, Ayumi and Hikari schedule from 1PM to 1PM30 during week days
  • Corrected Sarah's obedience event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction from Aiko and Kana if level 3.
  • Corrected flickering text effect at lower text display speed

This should cover the remaining important bugs for this version hopefully.

Thanks for the feedback !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.11.3] Glassix

Postby Daedolon » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:27 am

Small bump. v0.11.4 out.

Patch 0.11.3 to 0.11.4 (11.7Mo) : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Simply extract the zip inside your Glassix folder.

Bug corrected :
  • Corrected christmas event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction sometimes
  • Corrected spelling mistake for save/load in russian language
  • Corrected flickering text when choices appeared and skipped too fast
  • Corrected some events not properly unlocking in gallery
  • Corrected bug in save file list

Thanks for the feedback !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.11.4] Glassix

Postby jacintomanuel » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:40 pm

I can't trigger Sarah's level 4 event, In park, venue C as the guide says... have Aiko and Kana level 4
jacintomanuel
Newly Registered

Postby suprbbsnipo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:51 am

While playing the game I accidentally clicked on the obedience level while looking at the character stats and that caused it to go up one. I then clicked on the affection to see if the same thing happened and it did. Is that intentional?
suprbbsnipo
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:06 am

suprbbsnipo Wrote:While playing the game I accidentally clicked on the obedience level while looking at the character stats and that caused it to go up one. I then clicked on the affection to see if the same thing happened and it did. Is that intentional?

Yes, the author put that in as a time saver, due to still adding features, I would imagine.
Darthjake

Postby Ynsano » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:00 am

Darthjake Wrote:
suprbbsnipo Wrote:While playing the game I accidentally clicked on the obedience level while looking at the character stats and that caused it to go up one. I then clicked on the affection to see if the same thing happened and it did. Is that intentional?

Yes, the author put that in as a time saver, due to still adding features, I would imagine.

Exactly.... due to constant save incompatibility between versions he added it to avoid unnecessary grinding.... use at will...
Ynsano

Location: Amidst some code searching the missing fucking semicolon.

Postby Daedolon » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:50 am

Yep, sorry about that.

However it's a one time issue. I could have created a port between 0.10 and 0.11 but that would have taken more time without 100% guarantee it would have worked perfectly. So instead, I opted to restart from fresh. Future version will be fully compatible from now on.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Totsboy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:08 pm

I can't find okimi, where is she normally?
Totsboy

Postby hoboy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Totsboy Wrote:I can't find okimi, where is she normally?

If you scroll up a few posts you'll see a post from Daedolon that includes the walkthrough (for future reference). In the meantime - big hint - she's the junior class teacher. You might try the junior classroom right after class lets out...
hoboy

Postby Daedolon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:21 am

Hi all,

With some delay, here is Glassix v0.12.0.

If you already have v0.11, here is the patch (do not try to overwrite earlier version like 0.10 !):

Download patch: MEGA

And here is the full version :

Download full : MEGA

Walkthrough updated : Click here

What's new ?
  • Level 4 for Hikari, Mitsuko, Naomi and Saiko
  • St Patrick events (by Carpe Noctem)
  • New anal command for standing position
  • New anal command for chair
  • New anal command for bed
  • Remaining 7 extra girls added (no level yet)

This new version focus only on new H content.
The new commands have some variations, about 2 or 3 depending on the positions. Thanks to CarpeNoctem for his hard work. More text variations will be added later on.

I'm not sure what I'll focus on for next version. I'll let you know when I decide :) But you can expect it for the end of this month.

As always, don't hesitate to report bugs and give feedback, it's always helpful.

On a side note, I'll be away for the next 2 days so I'll correct any bugs as soon as I'm back.

Thanks !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.12.0] Glassix

Postby theredfear » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Just upgraded to 12 but when I look in the gallery, Saiko does not show a greyed out lvl 4 like all the other girls with new Lvl 4s.
theredfear

Postby Daedolon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:11 am

theredfear Wrote:Just upgraded to 12 but when I look in the gallery, Saiko does not show a greyed out lvl 4 like all the other girls with new Lvl 4s.

Yes, I forgot to add Saiko and Mitsuko level 4 event in the gallery, as well as the St Patrick event. Will do in next patch.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Daedolon » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Hey all,

I opened a poll on my patreon to let players vote for which extra girl should be finished first. So if you have any preference, feel free to vote, it's open to anybody since Glassix is free.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Postby Daedolon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi all,

Here is Glassix v0.12.1. It requires Glassix v0.12.0.

Download : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Here are the important bugs which have been corrected :
  • Save pagination
  • Deidre character image resized properly
  • Missing events from gallery added (Saiko level 4 and St Patrick in Sarah's tab)
  • Choices are smaller so we can display more of them
  • Fujiko and Chan-Mei images for their meeting event have been corrected
  • And a few more which you can find in the changelog menu

As for Glassix next update, I know a lot of you are expecting Lily or new characters however I'm planning to work on the artificial intelligence. I read what a lot of you fear : making the game more difficult since girls schedules would be more random but this is part of what I want for the game. Each girl has specific interest so players who wanna rush things will still be able to find regular patterns in their schedules.
Moreover, this update is not only related to their schedule, it is critical for future features as well as improve the game overall feeling :
  • The player will see girls walking around town when they need to go to their next destination. It will be much more lively.
  • When the player asks a girl to follow and the girl reaches her timer or the player ask her to stop following, instead of teleporting to her schedule current location like what's happening now, she will walk all the way back to her next location.
  • Ability to customize the girl outfits (casual, work, swimsuit, bath). It could work on a schedule or just for the day.
  • Plan dates with the girl and meet her at chosen locations
  • Having more than 1 girl follow you, based on relation between girls (for example, Hikari might not follow you if you have Ryoko already following you)
Finally, this update would simplify the XML content.

It will not impact events at all since girls will still walk to the event location before the required time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Daedolon

Re: [Free][v0.12.1] Glassix

Postby Totsboy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Hey guys, i'm just strugling to open daisuki, i diud in previous versions, but i've erased the game and started a fresh one in 12.0, now i dont remember how to get her, btw her intro in the gallery shows just a weird code o.õ
Totsboy

Re: [Free][v0.12.1] Glassix

Postby hoboy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Totsboy Wrote:Hey guys, i'm just strugling to open daisuki, i diud in previous versions, but i've erased the game and started a fresh one in 12.0, now i dont remember how to get her, btw her intro in the gallery shows just a weird code o.õ

Scroll up to an earlier post by Daed - includes link to walkthrough...
hoboy

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects