Sweet Games

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Sweet Games

Postby Anako » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Sweet Games is an adult rpg text game with an open world that gives players an opportunity to control a young girl's life. It is an erotic game, so most activities will contain sexual content. Slow sexual corruption of the protagonist is the main plot of Sweet Games.

Sweet Games is still in early development state, but the amount of content is increasing with every new update.

Description
In this game you will be able to play as an ordinary high school girl, who is starting a new life after a memory loss. Most of your daily activities will be related to school life. You will spent your time studying, participating in school clubs, working, dating, communicating with friends, exercising, reading, cooking, etc..
RPG elements such as attributes, skills, conditions are going to effect your decisions and force you to take specific actions. To have full control of the game flow, you should manage your stats carefully. It is a simulator, so all your actions will get a response from the game world.

Genres
The genres are simulation, RPG, sandbox, turn-based. As for sex genres, the game is going to contain almost everything, except for yaoi content and more extreme or unrealistic stuff like gore and tentacles. You can expect masturbation, blackmail, rape, mindbreak, cheating, humiliation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, yuri (lesbian), incest, even gangbang and bukkake. Light erotic for the beginning, when the main character is fresh and naive. Hard stuff will come later with the protagonist's development and corruption.

Platform
The target platform is Windows.

Support
Sweet Games is a completely free game, but with paid early access to new versions and some features like cheats. This project requires to be a full time job to be finished in an adequate amount of time. Otherwise it is going to take 20 years to release version 1.0 . That is why I started a Patreon campaign. I need some support from people, who want this game to be finished. Just a few bucks a month matter a lot to me and help to reach the result.
So if you are interested in this game and think that it is worth your attention, support the development on Patreon.
You are welcome to my blog.

Download
Latest game version - v 0.1.7 alpha - download from mediafire, google drive or mega.

Screen shots

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Anako on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anako
Newly Registered

Re: Sweet Games

Postby Kurushimi » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:23 pm

I could only find two scenes, are they the only ones so far?
Kurushimi

Postby YelloMit » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:41 am

Not much in terms of scenes, but I can see this being really good when it is finished.

I reckon the main girl should be updated a bit. Her face puts me off a bit for some reason. Also, since I am into big tits and asses, maybe change that? Or maybe we can have a possible character creation for her, and when she's in scenes, make her a silhouette or just a generic look? Just a couple of suggestions.

But yeah, I reckon this has the potential to be really awesome.
YelloMit

Postby docsilence » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:39 am

Wait there were scenes in that? Seriously? I only found
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

the tailor scene where you're naked in front of the dad and teen.

I didn't even know there was another.
This was fun; short but fun. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.
docsilence

Postby Anako » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:30 am

When you finish the last quest in the main quest line, you get an info window. Plus there is a quest when you start exercising in the living room. Plus an event at the beach, you should enter the beach cabin wearing only your underwear. Not that much at this moment, but there is going to be a lot more.
YelloMit, I'm redrawing the main character for the next update, she will look a few times better.
Last edited by Anako on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anako
Newly Registered

Postby Kurushimi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:55 am

docsilence Wrote:Wait there were scenes in that? Seriously? I only found

the tailor scene where you're naked in front of the dad and teen.

I didn't even know there was another.
This was fun; short but fun. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

At the beach, there's a scene if you're wearing a bikini and try to enter the changing room. It doesn't seem to trigger every time, though. I also counted the tailor scene.
Kurushimi

Postby Elerneron » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:24 pm

It looks very nice. I like the art style. Any chance of pregnancy in the game . . . I know it'd take a while to show up with how time passes; but with a sandbox game the possibility intrigued me.
Elerneron

Postby evildumdum » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:54 pm

It can get a little confusing at times, but all in all a very well made game. I hope it continues this strongly.
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby MYS » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Liked it so far.
Was a bit stressed to find Anastasia.
Until I found that NPC list on bottom right.
Can't wait to see more, and real content.
Maybe some masturbation would be nice.
Because I got to high Lust quickly and no option at all to release. ^^
MYS

Postby Gunsnsex » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:17 pm

I love female pov pictures, how much of that is gonna be there?
Society consists of shame and ignorance, and I'm proud of you, since you strife away from it right now.
Gunsnsex

Postby Anako » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Pregnancy will be an option at some point later.

Content related to masturbation is going to appear in the next game version.

I can't give you exact numbers on pov pictures ;) but I will draw some when the situation allows me to.
Anako
Newly Registered

Postby Anako » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:09 am

Sweet Games v 0.1.6 alpha released.

fixed the figure of the main character and all her clothes;
    replaced school uniform and added a new set of lingerie;
    replaced old clothes icons with higher quality ones;
    proper scaling for clothes icons and some other elements;
    a new code, that adds all available clothes to the wardrobe;
    translated all leftovers from the beta version of the game
    lots of small bug fixes, various improvements and optimizations;

patch notes for previous updates and download links can be found here.

v 0.1.6 alpha - download from mediafire, google drive or mega.
Anako
Newly Registered

Postby Anako » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:30 am

A new game update "v 0.1.7 alpha"

greeting phrases and reactions to nudity, depending on MC's and NPC's stats; new dialog option - erotic stories;
    a dozen of abilities; a few new dialogs, events and quests;
    some icons, frames, texts were redrawn or replaced with higher resolution variants - the way they are displayed in game changed accordingly; I'm slowly reworking the interface into 4k resolution;
    new history frame for tracking the events, dates, statistics; it displays only stats of 2 new repeatable events at this moments, but I will add an entry for every major occasion/date as development goes;
    an action system for NPCs - moving, sleeping, masturbating;
    fixed an issue with memory leaks in events; changed the way not accessible actions are introduced in the game;
    clickable figures of NPCs will now appear on the screen, when NPCs are in the same location, as the MC;
    all in all about 30 pages of text in Russian and similar amount in English;

// if you have low fps in windowed mode and your monitor supports G-sync - disable G-sync for windowed mode in Nvidia Control Panel;
// there are two repeatable events (masturbation and spying on the sister) in the game now; they will grow in size, as I add new branches and spicy stuff; just proceed with the MC's masturbation to access them;
// sister won't be sitting in her room anymore; later there will be many action patterns, based on the weather, day of the week, random values and so on;
// abilities will help to maintain a more steady character's development without skipping important moments;
// I will add a story for every erotic event in the game later; the MC will be able to tell all stories she knows to every NPC, but only once; you will get a message about the story being available (it can be found in dialog's love section);
// if the main character is not properly dressed, she won't be able to talk to NPCs, NPCs can refuse to talk because of similar reasons;
// I replaced term "fatigue" with "stamina"; if you have any suggestions with terms or have noticed mistakes - you are always welcome to send me an e-mail;

Download links: mediafire, google drive or mega.
Anako
Newly Registered

Postby Scottyboy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:54 pm

I can not get the energy system to work I thought that eating and sleeping would restore, eating sometimes reduces energy and sleeping a full night doesn't restore enough to masturbate. Tried watching TV to get enough energy but it suddenly dropped to zero part way through.
Scottyboy

Return to Non-Flash Projects