MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - FIX-UPDATE (0.2.0.6.1) Incest RPG Game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - Big Fix-update (0.1.9) Incest RPG Ga

Postby UnsungHero » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:50 am

Suggestion to consider

Since Dr April will require you to have low 'Yellow' health to build her relationship gauge in future updates 'Hopefully she's one of those builds slow at first but once you hit 10 or her first event she gets easier to interact with

Would it be prudent to make it so you don't get health back or as much if you choose to do something at night 'IE since you aren't resting fully'? I mean unless you have something like fake injuries in store it takes alot of micro managing to get Gias low on health since the default heal is around 200.

Gias needs to be at like level 8-10 to where his health stays yellow even if you outright choose to loose a fight and get dropped to 1 hp
UnsungHero

Postby Agurk1 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Is there a sex scene with the mom character? I have 360 relations with her and 60 courage, I've gotten all the sleeping scenes, bathroom scene, the one in the livingroom and the one where she's under my desk.

So is there a sex scene with her or should I start focusing on my sisters now?
Agurk1
Newly Registered

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:46 am

Yeah you have all her scenes at the moment
UnsungHero

Postby abps3202 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:13 pm

UnsungHero Wrote:http://myxxxkin.blogspot.com/2016/11/some-pic.html

Foursome on the couch Foursome on the couch!

http://myxxxkin.blogspot.com/2016/12/another-pic.html

Too Hot
Too Handle

What do you mean ?
abps3202
Newly Registered

Postby rpgfan650 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:40 pm

abps3202 Wrote:
UnsungHero Wrote:http://myxxxkin.blogspot.com/2016/11/some-pic.html

Foursome on the couch Foursome on the couch!

Too Hot
Too Handle

What do you mean ?

The "Some pic" has mother and son doing the deed, with two onlookers.
As for the "Another pic" , I suspect UnsunHero excitement overflowed. You know Too excited.
rpgfan650

Postby DragonG » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:13 am

any news about new update??
DragonG

Postby WingsofChange » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:01 pm

DragonG Wrote:any news about new update??

I was wondering that to and I hope that when it comes out if ever the saves won't be corrupted.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Postby dragonborn94 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:26 pm

are you still working on that game?
dragonborn94
Newly Registered

Postby Malak~ » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:08 pm

Download this game yesterday and got most of the scenes. So below will be my review of it. What I liked and don't like about the game. The fact that I downloaded the game is a positive as the concept and pictures I had seen got me intrigued. ;) Be known I did not finish the game. I put in 5-6hrs, got all the family scenes, teacher BJ, and to the point I needed to be stronger for Judy and none for Dr. April.

Pros: Creative ideas to get the women in the MC's life interested in his sex life.
The music I felt worked well with the game & story.
The sprites matched your drawing very well.
The amount of attention you gave to the battle system and it's accessories.
Placeholder for scenes and dialogue already in place.

Cons: Grinding, dear god too much grinding. It honestly killed a lot of the fun of playing. I don't want to have to fight X many battles, have one each night, not gain all my HP back the next morning, and do it all over again. It's just not worth it.
Saving. Why cannot I not save anywhere but the MC's room map? Why only at night? This game needs a scum save, desperately.
Scene redos. I know you plan on doing some/have and working very hard making new ones. Personally I feel like the Gaby night rape needs it the most. I can't see the face, chest, and he's asleep/pretending the whole time. Having the angle on the side and him waking up and getting in on it would be better in my opinion.
Not having to lose to see Dr. April. Can't I just injure myself to see her. Why does it have to be life threatening and lose courage?

Things I didn't understand/didn't that would help to explain to me:
What was with the people from another era/universe? I am not grinding to get 1k worth of money to progress in something like that unless I know it's worth it.
Why is the MC's family perverted, the MC act so innocent, but yet he has shota on his computer screen, and molests his family? Why can't it be the other way around with influence or mind control of some sort, in it's current state I don't understand.

Anyway. Thanks StickJump for making this game and working so hard on putting it together. I will be waiting for the next update.
Can't wait for a response? Want a faster answer? Join me on Discord. https://discord.gg/Hk7jqkJ ;)
Malak~

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:10 am

I agree with Malak on the fact that influence or mind control to get the family to be more compliant makes sense, although I'm way more of a fan of influence as a catalyst as the person still has their wits about them and they are doing it because they want to, whereas with mind control, it would be like doing it with a zombie or robot. Game is fun though and I am anticipating the update.
archer_gilgamesh

Postby Gidshiri » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:33 am

So, what about game? Any news? It still develops?
Gidshiri

Postby Abelius » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:56 pm

Gidshiri Wrote:So, what about game? Any news? It still develops?

It is. But it seems that SJ doesn't spend so much time filling in the role of 'community manager' as he did in the first weeks.

It's better that you follow him at his Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SJAnimation

Didn't liked the changes though...
Abelius

Postby Baileymarinus » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:21 am

For version 0.1.9 where do you find the yoga book for the teacher? or is it not in the game yet
Baileymarinus
Newly Registered

Postby Abelius » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Baileymarinus Wrote:For version 0.1.9 where do you find the yoga book for the teacher? or is it not in the game yet

I think someone said you get it by winning 'B' tier fights, and that the drop rate is not really encouraging...
Abelius

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:54 pm

The new models certainly look cleaner and more polished, but they seem to have lost their friendly looking faces (well, the mom at least). She used to appear kind and almost innocent looking but now she looks like she's either stoned or a mindless drone. An otherwise visually appealing mindless drone, but a mindless drone all the same.

Can't wait for the update either way.
archer_gilgamesh

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Abelius Wrote:
Baileymarinus Wrote:For version 0.1.9 where do you find the yoga book for the teacher? or is it not in the game yet

I think someone said you get it by winning 'B' tier fights, and that the drop rate is not really encouraging...

I got it on my first fight so maybe it was fixed in this update?
archer_gilgamesh

Postby Ynsano » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Great game SickJump.... i must say.. you have something special in your hands because i was a rpg maker developer back in 2000 and so... and got so full of it that i can't stand the basics aspects of it, like the menu is always lookalike in every game and etc, but your game... is almost evading that kind of things.. is almost similar to a Rempy one man.... great work... i see just one real problem in your game...grinding... don't know if I'm, lazy, timeless ,both or is just not my impression alone( i mean, in case that this is not the first time you hear that about your game) but no doubt a great game... just wished to enjoy more of it more faster...
Ynsano

Location: Amidst some code searching the missing fucking semicolon.

Postby Ynsano » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:56 am

By the way... i forget to ask... what about the 3rd night scene with nory? is it non-unlockable or i'm missing something?
Ynsano

Location: Amidst some code searching the missing fucking semicolon.

Postby JohnyXD » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:33 pm

anyone has a link to the computer's background image? or maybe at least the artist
JohnyXD
Newly Registered

Postby Totsboy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:47 am

NIce game and keep the good work on it ^^
Totsboy

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects