MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - FIX-UPDATE (0.2.0.6.1) Incest RPG Game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - Big Fix-update (0.1.9) Incest RPG Ga

Postby hoboy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:32 am

This thread is starting to veer off course in terms of the game, but if we are talking about editing the save files for cheat purposes Froggus over at ULMF has a nifty little tool much easier to use than CheatEngine...http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28936&highlight=cheat
hoboy

Postby StickJump » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:55 am

Cheating is bad..
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby Sonarbliss » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:42 am

This is getting pathetic. Darkinio56 doesn't have patience to upgrade his stats, doesn't know how to read simple instructions to modify a file extension, doesn't know how to google a FAQ for cheat engines or search on YouTube. Come on Dude, you only like to swallow and have others chew all the hard work for you. This thread is becoming a « darkinio56 help tuto thread to cheat ». I come here everyday with the hope of getting updates from Stick Jump but this " cheat shit " is seriously getting on my nerves.
Sonarbliss
Newly Registered

Postby Abelius » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Well, understandable I suppose. Anyway, SJ changes the thread title when there's some significant change so...

About this version, mmm... it's even more grindy than the last one. Not necessarily a bad thing when the game is finally complete, don't get me wrong. I'm the first one that enjoy a sexy 'build up' game and this one gets that feeling pretty well, especially in the mom/son story line.

However, when a game is in development and savegames tend not to be compatible between versions... well, some way to 'cheat' is almost a must, I'd dare to say. Take Glassix for instance.

If anything, all this talk about cheating has made possible for me to find out about that nifty RPGMaker savegame editor, which is awesome! :mrgreen:

By the way, good job with the writing this time. I still feel this kind of incest game could use more text... but as that's only a preference of mine I'll stick to praise your translating work. ;)
Abelius

Postby darkinio56 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:22 pm

Sonarbliss Wrote:This is getting pathetic. Darkinio56 doesn't have patience to upgrade his stats, doesn't know how to read simple instructions to modify a file extension, doesn't know how to google a FAQ for cheat engines or search on YouTube. Come on Dude, you only like to swallow and have others chew all the hard work for you. This thread is becoming a « darkinio56 help tuto thread to cheat ». I come here everyday with the hope of getting updates from Stick Jump but this " cheat shit " is seriously getting on my nerves.

How did you know? :D
darkinio56
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:12 pm

The grinding isn't THAT hard, it takes maybe an hour to get things rolling. Having played games where it takes 2 hours to even get STARTED or you have to grind for 5 or 6 hours because monster #2 is ridiculously strong (but the first one is easy), I don't mind a little grinding.
musical74

Postby WingsofChange » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:04 am

musical74 Wrote:The grinding isn't THAT hard, it takes maybe an hour to get things rolling. Having played games where it takes 2 hours to even get STARTED or you have to grind for 5 or 6 hours because monster #2 is ridiculously strong (but the first one is easy), I don't mind a little grinding.

To be honest I don't mind the grinding if the RPG aspect of the game was implemented a bit more, right now its basically absent theres only two enemies which are technically bosses. I am not saying I hate it, I actually enjoy this game but id love if the levels and some items had a purpose. I've played for a total of 2 and a half hours since i just downloaded the game yesterday and I dont see how you can grind to become stronger to get the other mom bed scene or beat that butterfly if there ins't like little side enemies to fight. also I have no idea how the relationship system works how does the courage value go up it stays at just zero. Also I think its weird that the main character is 15 YEARS OLD. Come on make him 18 well im pretty sure he says his age is 15 fighting that mob thug the first time.
Last edited by WingsofChange on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Postby UnsungHero » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:42 am

The grinding is somewhat offset in that you can do pretty much a lot more in a day then you could before.

But

YA BUNCH OF SCRUBS! BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDN'T HAVE CHEAT CODES, SAVE STATES AND THE LIKE WE DID EVERYTHING BY TRAIL AND ERROR! :lol: :P

-Worked through the rest, okay Judy's scene does work. she just now has a new scene between

April's gonna be a ***** to do since you always regain health at night unless you flat out loose a fight... unless you could have items that deal damage to you or prevent yourself from gaining health?

or maybe simply make it where if you choose to do something other then sleep you don't get health back at night? Something to ponder

I still would have preferred a sexy martial arts trainer/Karma Sutra expert
UnsungHero

Postby Abelius » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 pm

UnsungHero Wrote:YA BUNCH OF SCRUBS! BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDN'T HAVE CHEAT CODES, SAVE STATES AND THE LIKE WE DID EVERYTHING BY TRAIL AND ERROR! :lol: :P

Well, around 30 years ago I started to play videogames with a Spectrum 48k aaand... we had Pokes. :roll:

Anyway, as I already said, this is not an issue anymore as versions are less frequent. But it would if Stick returned to launch a new bugfix version every other day, you know. ;)
Abelius

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Ehhh... still waiting for a new version. It promises to be very interesting!
Gidshiri

Postby rpgfan650 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Gidshiri Wrote:Ehhh... still waiting for a new version. It promises to be very interesting!

If you don't know, the current version was released around October 15, 2016.
rpgfan650

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:02 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:If you don't know, the current version was released around October 15, 2016.

I mean 0.2.0, not a 0.1.9.
Gidshiri

Postby UnsungHero » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Abelius Wrote:
UnsungHero Wrote:YA BUNCH OF SCRUBS! BACK IN MY DAY WE DIDN'T HAVE CHEAT CODES, SAVE STATES AND THE LIKE WE DID EVERYTHING BY TRAIL AND ERROR! :lol: :P

Well, around 30 years ago I started to play videogames with a Spectrum 48k aaand... we had Pokes. :roll:

We have to find a segway into yelling get off my lawn
UnsungHero

Postby abps3202 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:35 am

Gaby night 2 how is it Unlock
abps3202
Newly Registered

Postby WingsofChange » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:13 am

abps3202 Wrote:Gaby night 2 how is it Unlock

If your talking about the second Gabby scene my guess is to defeat that butterfly when have an enough relationship with her to do it.

Gidshiri Wrote:Ehhh... still waiting for a new version. It promises to be very interesting!

Yeah there going to be adding the Nory scenes.

UnsungHero Wrote:I still would have preferred a sexy martial arts trainer/Karma Sutra expert
[/quote]
Yeah he looks like a stolen image of One Punch-man his art work in no was matches the rest.

@Musical have you finally been able to defeat that second boss, if you have I'm gonna need a hand here.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Postby UnsungHero » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:58 am

Not that guy, the guy you can pay to increase your stats in the store
UnsungHero

Postby abps3202 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:46 pm

How to unlock ?
Attachments
0000.png
abps3202
Newly Registered

Postby UnsungHero » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:49 pm

UnsungHero

Postby UnsungHero » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:50 pm

abps3202 Wrote:How to unlock ?

Hmm have you done touch first?
UnsungHero

Postby Mithril001 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:51 am

Heyo

This game cost me an entire afternoon! Thanks a lot you jerk. For my terrible vengeance read my two cents.

-Taboo themes are always cool.
-Art style is nice. I love the animations for scenes as opposed to still pictures. That must've been a pain in the ass but it's awesome.
-My big negative is that the game clings to the rails a bit much without really guiding where the rails are. Like the jerk off on mom scene. The hints were really vague and could easily be misinterpreted or overlooked. I thought I needed more courage to stay in the bathtub so I grinded that before I just looked online. Stronger hints would be nice.
-Did I mention the artwork was nice?
Mithril001
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects