MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - FIX-UPDATE (0.2.0.6.1) Incest RPG Game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - Fix-update (0.1.3) Incest RPG Game

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:47 pm

"Underway landscape works, entry is prohibited" for a sign is acceptable?
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:00 pm

You'd probably want to structure it as

" Entry is Prohibited, Landscaping Underway"

Usually the Signs are "Warning, Then Reason"

You know like
"Caution, Construction up ahead"
" Slow, Children at Play"
"Stop, ROW Traffic"

Etc etc
UnsungHero

Postby Darthjake » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:17 pm

UnsungHero Wrote:" Slow, Children at Play"

Darn those slow children...
Darthjake

Postby Draga » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:13 pm

The new eyes are looking way better, but in my opinion they could look so much better with just one more little detail, a white dot to give the eyes a realistic shine:

It might look even better if you don't make the black dot that blurry. But that's just my opinion.
Draga

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - Mini fix-update (0.1.4) Incest RPG G

Postby Ayeka » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:35 pm

BIG BUG !
In newest version main menu notexist. Game start before school. You can save but can't load. If you choose exit and main menu game go back to pplace before school.

If you go to school after screen frozen on 14:00
Ayeka

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:56 pm

Ayeka Wrote:BIG BUG !
In newest version main menu notexist. Game start before school. You can save but can't load. If you choose exit and main menu game go back to pplace before school.

If you go to school after screen frozen on 14:00

I'm so sorry! 10-15 mins and I'll upload fixed version.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby brontanius » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Love that this game has really blown up a bit forum wise. I only saw this game like a week ago with less than 10 replies and now it is nearly 10 pages. I have seen games on this forum before for weeks before even getting 3-4 pages.
brontanius

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:44 pm

brontanius Wrote:Love that this game has really blown up a bit forum wise. I only saw this game like a week ago with less than 10 replies and now it is nearly 10 pages. I have seen games on this forum before for weeks before even getting 3-4 pages.

I love what I do, I try to work fast, and I hope people like what they get in the end.
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Hey mates, I have a question. If I'll use a soundtrack for example Forest Maze from Super Mario RPG, will I have problems?
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby Abelius » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:06 pm

StickJump Wrote:Hey mates, I have a question. If I'll use a soundtrack for example Forest Maze from Super Mario RPG, will I have problems?

No, if we don't tell Nintendo... :lol:
Abelius

Postby Abelius » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:08 pm

Draga Wrote:The new eyes are looking way better, but in my opinion they could look so much better with just one more little detail, a white dot to give the eyes a realistic shine:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It might look even better if you don't make the black dot that blurry. But that's just my opinion.

The best yet. Definitely. ;)
Abelius

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:10 pm

StickJump Wrote:Hey mates, I have a question. If I'll use a soundtrack for example Forest Maze from Super Mario RPG, will I have problems?

you should probably follow Darkie's advice on this one.
Last edited by UnsungHero on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UnsungHero

Postby x3Darkie » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Sorry to burst your bubbles, guys. But using any copyrighted material you do not have permissions for is definitely a problem. I'm too lazy to write about what a lawsuit against you would entail. But if you need to use any kind of assets, make sure they either have written permissions or are licensed under certain Creative Commons licenses stating you can use them in commercial projects (since you run a Patreon campaign, it falls into being commercial). http://opengameart.org/ for example have a wide selection of music created by different artists you could use. Just make sure you read their licenses to make sure you can use them in your project.
Captivity - A Hentai JRPG now being ported to Unity / Captivity PreFoundation - A direct tie-in side story manga
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6124 / viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7013
x3Darkie

Postby Abelius » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:43 pm

I think I've found how to reproduce those bugs of the first massage scene not triggering and your mom not giving you money for bread.

On second day...:

- Go to school
- Chat with the teacher
- Go to the park and speak to Saitooma (first meeting)
- Get in home
- Instead of going upstairs 'click' your mom
- Select "Nothing" at action selection screen

Then, when you try to go upstairs, your mom tells you to buy bread but she doesn't give you any money. Also, when you enter the sisters' zone the first massage scene (first between them, then you) doesn't trigger.

Don't know if every step is relevant or not, but it should help you to troubleshoot the problem.
Abelius

Postby StickJump » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:00 pm

Abelius Wrote:Then, when you try to go upstairs, your mom tells you to buy bread but she doesn't give you any money. Also, when you enter the sisters' zone the first massage scene (first between them, then you) doesn't trigger.

It's strange, because immediately after mom says about the bread is a function give the money without conditions. If mom says about bread, you should have a money
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby Abelius » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:05 pm

StickJump Wrote:
Abelius Wrote:Then, when you try to go upstairs, your mom tells you to buy bread but she doesn't give you any money. Also, when you enter the sisters' zone the first massage scene (first between them, then you) doesn't trigger.

It's strange, because immediately after mom says about the bread is a function give the money without conditions. If mom says about bread, you should have a money

Thing is... I think I remember her to use another phrase, different from when you go upstairs straight from the door. It's possible that you used different scripts in both cases. ;)
Abelius

Postby YelloMit » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Draga Wrote:The new eyes are looking way better, but in my opinion they could look so much better with just one more little detail, a white dot to give the eyes a realistic shine:

That looks perfect now. This should definitely be used/done.
YelloMit

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Boots up New version, with old save... every time i go to the park at night it repeats the lines for when you catch all the butterflies since i have everything unlocked... wait talking to gaby in the day fixed it... everybody else acts like their quest are already completed like they should... wierd

Hmmm No Gallery issues

Scenes work as intended

Added a little kid running around at school -oh no LOLIS!!! NOOOOOOOO-

okay Landscape work in the park

Other then a few grammatical corrections i can't find much other....!

!!

!!!

Mohawk guy now only gives 7 dollars instead of 20 a day!!! You diabolical fiend!!!

Ehh it just makes the early game a little longer... no big
:lol:
UnsungHero

Postby brontanius » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:46 pm

StickJump Wrote:I love what I do, I try to work fast, and I hope people like what they get in the end.

Its cool that you love what you do and you work fast, you show a lot more dependability and work ethic than most devs I have seen. Just hope that you won't burn yourself out over the game. Some developers do a minor fix once a week and a major release every month or so but you have done around 4 now(I think) in a single week. From your progress in a mere week, you have shown far more potential than most I'd say. You started simple but good and are gradually increasing the quality after stabilizing and fixing the entire foundation.
brontanius

Postby musical74 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:24 am

I can verify that when Mom asks you about the bread, she doesn't give you any money in the latest patch.
musical74

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects