MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - FIX-UPDATE (0.2.0.6.1) Incest RPG Game

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: MyXXXKin [VX Ace] - Fix-update (0.1.3) Incest RPG Game

Postby cheddaredgrizzly » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Thanks for updating the site. I didn't have any problems with the night scenes with mom, so everything should be good. Other than that though I did notice that you still can't play with Norry at night in 0.1.3, just goes to "Um...maybe later." , I even started a new game just to make sure that my old save wasn't messing anything up but had the same results. I'm just going to guess that your still working on it.

Good job though. Really intrested.

P.S. When sleeping and you press ignore, Gias says "Probably it seems..." Not sure what you want to say here but I imagine it would be either "Probably nothing..." or "It seems to be nothing..." Either one will work fine.
Morals don't apply to me. I'm a Bear made of Cheese.
cheddaredgrizzly

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:20 pm

"Probably for the best" or "Probably nothing" would make the most sense to me.

Norry's night stuff is a place holder Trigger since it has no content yet -IE there is no scene in the Gallery unlock- Stick did mention that Mom and Norry would come visit you at night in future content and each other. but thats a good deal down the line since he is focusing on the redrawing of everything!

You can recognize a bunch of the place holders for eventual content.

IE There is no difference from Go to Class and Wander, I assume there is gonna be another character tied to school other then the Teacher... or maybe You run into your sisters at School IDK How much older Gaby and Norry are suppose to be to Gias... Mom looks like she's ages well for a mother with three kids and apparently a single parent... so she either ages gracefully or she started having kids at age 15/16 XD

There is mention of a Martial Arts Trainer in the Old Neighborhood but they don't exist

The Nurse has art bu you can't interact with her at the Hospital... though there is the crazy cosplay girl... or is she cosplaying?-dun Dun DUN!- ... she's also the only one with a sprite for her talking... I'm gonna guess Battle Companion and her personal arts not done yet ;p

The House Next Door someone is clearly up at night

The Two closed shops in the Store area -probably part of the whole business expansion thing-

and of course the park and old neighborhood looking like their set up to have extended maps.

and thats not factoring what could be added at night for locations.

Sneak into the school to use their pool for late night skinny dipping!... Breaking into the school at night sounds like a good way to build courage.

Build enough courage and you can man the **** up and go to the old Neighborhood at Night.. only to realize Night battles are the stuff of nightmares... The Sun goes down a new world emerges kid you best just stay home.

Basically Stick has an idea of what he wants and if he puts something that doesn't seem to work. Don't assume its not working its just groundwork being laid.
UnsungHero

Postby musical74 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:50 pm

Glitch: Afternoon, when Mom is watching TV, I went to where she is in the morning and it gave me the *Talk, Grab the ass, nothing* thing, like she was still there

Glitch of sorts: Getting the red dye before Norry asks for it, I was going *what is this??* not realizing that it was a quest for Norry. If it's possible, can you have that item unavailable until Norry asks for it? (trial and error is fine to some degree, but when there's no clue what red dye is for and going *no...no...no...* gets annoying)

Unintentional or not, when you are ready to fight the convict, Saitboora (or whatever his name is) looks a lot like someone from Dragon Ball Z :D

Wonder if the cosplay girl will be a possible love interest eventually?

I appreciate how when people report bugs you chase them down and get rid of them :)
musical74

Postby StickJump » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Tomorrow I'll fix it all. Or "I'll fix it all tomorrow". Correct me./
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby StickJump » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:10 pm

UnsungHero Wrote:though there is the crazy cosplay girl... or is she cosplaying?-dun Dun DUN!-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby YelloMit » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:47 pm

StickJump Wrote:Image
Are eyes acceptable?
Better than before, but I feel like black pupils would be best, like this:

YelloMit

Postby brontanius » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:06 pm

I like the new artwork for the mom, not too keen on the eyes being either fully blue or pupils black. The blue ones with the new artwork kind of look like the mother is hypnotized, don't mind that but i have seen too many games and played too many games with the hypnosis trope. While the black eyes just make me feel like she is staring into my soul.
brontanius

Postby Darthjake » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:12 pm

I likes the black in the eyes!
Darthjake

Postby StickJump » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:15 pm

???
ImageImageImage
StickJump

Postby YelloMit » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Also, what is the min amount of relations/courage for each person before new stuff starts happening? Currently my best is Mom at 37 relations/30 courage.
YelloMit

Postby YelloMit » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:20 pm

???

Much better! I like that.
YelloMit

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:24 pm

YelloMit Wrote:Also, what is the min amount of relations/courage for each person before new stuff starts happening? Currently my best is Mom at 37 relations/30 courage.

Is If I remember correctly

Mom, Gaby and Nory require 45 Relationship points and 60 courage to unlock everything

Judy is only 35 relationship

and the Teacher is the highest at 65 Relationship and 65 Courage
UnsungHero

Postby Darthjake » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:36 pm

Ah the other picture is okay too, can't please everyone, but at least it's not a solid block of color, that was my main turn off.
Darthjake

Postby UnsungHero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:42 pm

???

That works for me if you want the more these are her pupils... granted I dodn't have a problem with the first one with the less empathized pupils
UnsungHero

Postby rpgfan650 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:06 am

A no vote for the black pupils, and a yea vote for any of the others.
rpgfan650

Postby Abelius » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:17 am

Actually... what it makes me think is not her eyes but the incredibly young looks that this MILF has. :-D

Nevertheless, I'm not complaining. This is all fantasy so we are entitled to enjoy teen-faced thigh-gaped moms... ;-)
Abelius

Postby hoboy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:23 am

My vote is for ??? - darker blue pupils
hoboy

Postby DragonG » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:21 am

can anyone put down a lil walkthrough for the new missions ? i can't really get how to complete them
DragonG

Postby UnsungHero » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:49 am

Just this once Dragon I'll give you a hand!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Gaby, Requires you to get her Relationship and Courage level to unlock the second part of the massage. She asks for Three butterflies from the park... But the only butterflies in the park are flying over the water. The catch is she wants nocturnal butterflies, so simply leave the house at night and go to the park. They are easy enough to catch.

Dorry, You pretty much need to have her ready for her Hentai scene, so 45 relationship and 60 courage. She'll ask for the a component to make Red paint... got to the store and buy Red dye... It costs 250 but if you're at 60 courage you should be able to easily make that much

Teacher, I think this quest triggers at the mid point so 45 RP and 50 something courage, She's lost her cat and wants you to find it. It the one in the store... or is it... well technically no but you need to collect it and talk to the teacher to continue on your way to that blowjob.

Judy, Happens about the time you're about to her H-scene, Judy will ask you to work at the store tp ease the load.
Work three? times at the store -as in talk to the clerk... talking to Judy will just tell you you need to work more. until I think you talk to Judy and she'll offer you sex. You might have to work to get Judy RP up to the point she'll offer sex -35- if you don't have the proper courage
UnsungHero

Postby Schaitan » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:54 am

???

These eyes are the best! ^^
Schaitan
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects