Claire's Quest [RPGMaker MV]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Claire's Quest [RPGMaker MV]

Postby LexForge » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Hello,
just found the game yesterday and it´s fantastic.

I´ve gone for the thief line but now i´m stuck in Rathpike.
Searching the house of Fat Jack,Claire is neither able to use the hidden switch lamp nor is there any way to fall victim to the dog rape scene.

Stats are
Def 8
Dep 8
Int 7
Sed 10

Second question is, how to get the anal scene in the inn.
Claire pulled her dress higher.
Does the scene permanently stop if she winks at the guy afterwards?

Thanks for help in advance.
LexForge
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:48 am

I'm guessing in Fat Jack's house you've read the note about the lamp? I think that is how is works, the entrance to below is in the lower left corner of the house as I recall.

Anal scene in the inn takes several, let me repeat several scenes. You can't just jump in and hump him, progressively tease him over 4 or 5 work periods getting progressively bolder as I recall. I don't recall the scene freezing, what version are you running? I have 9.2 on my comp at the moment, and I completed that scene a couple of updates back I think....

Also be warned the anal scene ends your working at the inn as you are now considered a "working girl", and increases how much you pay to spend the night. Cleaning fees for the sheets, you know.
Darthjake

Postby LexForge » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Thank you.

I activated the lamp from the side, then only an empty dialogue Screen appeared.
It worked fine, when activated from the tile under the lamp.

Inn scene - got it.

The dog scene is depending on the depravity level - found out by cheating :)
LexForge
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:30 pm

Depravity or Defiance?

I think you need a low defiance too, but I could be mistaken.
Darthjake

Postby Hound Archon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Defiance has to be under 10.
Hound Archon

Postby LexForge » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:04 pm

The pop-up sceens reveals that with over 9 Depravatiy, Claire´s resistance ist down.

Defiance has no influence, changed it to 18 for testing.
LexForge
Newly Registered

Postby mikek12003 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Really nice, a suggestion though would not be possible to the cheats section to add an option of getting every sex scene in the gallery? Cause even when replaying to explore different options I am unsure what and why i missed one (also is it possible to get every sex scene following a single path? if not would be nice to have them all in a single place and tinker around with stats to see all variations)
mikek12003
Newly Registered

Postby Khaz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:35 pm

BlackDread Wrote:Really enjoyed this game, I would have liked some signs or something indicating the end of certain paths within this version, i ended up wondering around the island in the slave route for a good 10 minutes to find out it was pretty much empty. Cant wait for the art to be implemented, what you have so far looks really good.

Cannot stop playing this game. It incorporates all the classic game structures (minus turn based combat) but reinvents them. I cannot believe how massive the game is and how much time has went into it. It’s huge and impressive.

I quoted the above quote because it’s one of my three comments for further improving the game;

1. An achievement pane from the menu which tracks progress in areas would help the player know if they had completed an area or not. Rewards could be built into the system like bonus scenes attached to the gallery for particular scenes when unlocked. (You’ve done that in some cases already, and it’s amazing)

2. I don’t quite understand why the books go into the inventory and not into the storage areas for books. are there different classes of books? It would be a cool way to reward Patreon’s or add in other limited content (probably all text based) for more smut. I’m not a fan of pure text so a single image would add a lot but it has to be within what is doable.

3. I’d have loved to see an equip section. You don’t need those weapons or armor for combat but they could add a bonus to a particular stat. (Wearing chainmail adds +2 defiance, sow-suit adds +2 depravity, wearing leather catsuit adds +2 intrigue, wearing lingerie adds +2 seduction etc.) It adds some level of customization and reward and down the road you might even want to add art assets for wearing particular outfits for particular scenes.... although again that adds to the cost and time for art assets...

4.I love the questlines and such but I find myself getting lost and confused because the world is so expansive... maybe adding a map could help navigate through the game.

It could be a goal for higher monthly patreon pledges to add some of these systems and art content. Keep up the great work, this hasn’t the potential to be my favourite erotic game.
Khaz
Newly Registered

Postby FallenSaint » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:22 am

Has this game been updated in a while? I'm on version 0.12.3 and haven't had internet until recently.
FallenSaint

Postby MobileGrunt » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:30 am

It's up to 15.2 though I haven't checked recently for a more recent update.
MobileGrunt

Postby Darthjake » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:23 am

This was posting in a public forum on his Patreon page.

"Some poor news on the development front - our primary coder for over a year has tendered his resignation, citing the workload as being too much to bear. I fully understand his decision, as indie development can take its toll. His departure does, however, leave us with a serious backlog, as none of the fundamental code we need for O:G to progress has been done, and this also stymies further customization plans for Claire's Quest.

Fortunately, I have managed to scout a number of replacements, and two of them have already commenced taking over the previous coder's duties. Since we had funds saved up for the coding, which our old coder either refunded or didn't accept payment for, we were immediately able to hire them and set them to work. The plan, to prevent any re-occurrence of a single man dropping out basically derailing our development, is to keep two coders on-hand and have one work on CQ, while the other works on O:G, and in the event that any one of them is unable to work the other can pick up the slack.

All in all, things could have been much worse. Thanks to our patrons, we had enough saved up to mitigate what could've been a potentially disastrous situation. I've spent the last few weeks ironing this issue out, and hopefully all's well now. I apologize for the delays."
Darthjake

Postby FallenSaint » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:12 am

Is there a download link for the newest public version?
FallenSaint

Postby Darthjake » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:21 am

FallenSaint Wrote:Is there a download link for the newest public version?

Not to my knowledge, I looked on the patreon page, but did not see it with a quick glance, but I got a reply on the public patreon to keep an eye out for updates, so they are alive an kicking, and hopefully we'll have an update soonish.
Darthjake

Postby maikeyb12 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:51 pm

Darthjake Wrote:
FallenSaint Wrote:Is there a download link for the newest public version?

Not to my knowledge, I looked on the patreon page, but did not see it with a quick glance, but I got a reply on the public patreon to keep an eye out for updates, so they are alive an kicking, and hopefully we'll have an update soonish.

Top of page 9 has a link to the 0.10.1 update.
maikeyb12
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects