Claire's Quest [RPGMaker MV]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Claire's Quest [RPGMaker MV]

Postby Architect » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:10 am

Update!

Here is the latest version, 0.10.1, of Claire's Quest!

https://mega.nz/#!wFpUBABY!hrqfYs4sVJIJ ... K4cBJSpKA0

---

For more information and a full changelog, check out this Patreon post:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/claires-quest-0-14470282

---

And here is an updated scene guide! Happy playing!

SCENE GUIDE (0.10 Series):

REFUGEE CAMP
* Blowjob; Camp (CG + Text)
* Groping; Camp (CG + Text)
* Striptease; Camp (CG + Text)

FALLWATER FOREST
* Pigman Rape, Gameover (CG + Text)
* Ogre Vore, Gameover (Text Only)

FORT AMBERLEY
* Whipping; 'the Room' (CG + Text)

HOOKTON VILLAGE
* Horse Handjob; Stables (CG + Text)
* Slime Rape, Claire Only, Gameover; Tunnels (CG + Text) [Recurring Scene 1]
* Slime Rape, Claire & Beth, Gameover; Tunnels (CG + Text)
* Blowjob; Inn (CG + Text)

PIRATE SHIP
* Pirate Rape; Cabin (CG + Text)

RATHPIKE:
* Anal Sex; Inn (CG + Text)
* Regular Sex; Brothel (CG + Text)
* Deepthroat; Rathpike West (CG + Text)
* Dog Penetration; Kennels (Text Only)
* Dog Rape; Seaside House (Text Only)
* Horse Blowjob; Stables (CG + Text)
* Horse Penetration; Stables (Text Only)
* Deepthroat; Pub Basement (Text Only)
* FFM Threesome; Warehouse (Text Only)
* Mercenary Rape, Gameover; Blacksteel Mines (Text Only)
* Rape; Pub (Text Only)
* Gloryhole Blowjob; Meat Pit (Text Only)
* Gloryhole Sex; Meat Pit (Text Only)
* Gangbang; Meat Pit 'Stage' (Text Only)
* Kraken Rape, Gameover; Kraken's Lair (Text Only)
* Manticore Rape, Gameover; Stinging Desert (Text Only)

VALOS:
* Blowjob; Lawrence's Mansion (Text Only)
* Spanking; Restaurant (CG + Text)
* Groping; Pub (Text Only)
* Gangrape; Pub (Text Only)
* Handjob; Pub (Text Only)
* Ghost Rape; Brugginwood (Text Only)
* Futa Deepthroat; Bath House (CG + Text)
* Slime Rape; Claire Only, Gameover; Tunnels (CG + Text) [Recurring Scene 1]

---

Future updates can be found directly via links on the first post!
Architect

Postby SemIdeia » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:03 am

Information: I've downloaded the 0.10.1 version and the "Gallery" section is stuck in the futa scene (auto-plays the scene and keep it in loop). I only manage to stop it by closing the game. Restarting the game does not correct the issue.

Question 1) How do you trigger the mercenary game over? I've become full merc and haven't found a way to get into the mines.

Question 2) Is there a way to escape from the meat pit?

Question 3) Is it just me or the FFM scene in the warehouse just a tease? I've set the event to start but didn't see any text detailing the deed.

Regardless, great work so far. Looking real good
SemIdeia

Postby Hound Archon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:13 am

Just a note, the gallery is bugged if you go into it after getting the futa bathhouse scene. Just plays the scene on a loop that can't be exited out of.

Also, I've never figured out how to get at least 3 intrigue out of the prologue into the village. I'm missing something, but I'm stumped.

Will there be some sort of leveling system in the future? The value of higher end food items suggests as much, but is not a firm indicator.
Hound Archon

Postby Architect » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:45 am

Oh thank you very much for catching that! All bug/glitch reports much appreciated!

Let's see... Intrigue comes from:
- Your dialogue option with the refugee and his sister.
- Stabbing the greedy refugee with a knife
- Lying to the refugee you rescue in the forest about the fate of his lover

And the capacity of Morale and Hunger bars can be increased in the future if that's what you're asking!
Architect

Postby Hound Archon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:23 am

Ah, I never thought that you could stab that jerk.

Side note: I presume finding Sarah after freeing the party from the Pit is not currently a thing. I was actively hunting for her, but alas, no dice.
Hound Archon

Postby Darthjake » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:01 pm

Hound Archon Wrote:Ah, I never thought that you could stab that jerk.

You need to get your defiance to at least 2 to be able to pull the knife from the stump in the map before you find the engagement ring, and I think you need a defiance of 3 to stab him. I did it once, but it cut into my seduction / intrigue I think so I usually just go for the extra coins now.

Now I'll need to check back and see how much intrigue you can get, it used to be only defiance, I think. Maybe you just need a 2 defiance and you got the third point from stabbing him.

Hmmmm, I have not replayed the whole game through in a a while, last time was just to see the Claire / Beth Slime bad end.
Darthjake

Postby Hound Archon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm going to be contributing to the Patreon starting next month (that is, December) but I wanted to inquire as to what the freeware release time frame is. If I'm looking at past updates right, it's approximately a month afterward? y/n?
Hound Archon

Postby Darthjake » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:29 pm

The team may be splitting time between Sex Zombie and this, not sure, I do know they've released a newer version of Sex Zombie not too far back, not a bad idea actually to keep the creative mind refreshed as it were, but I wouldn't worry, Architect and his team seem to be here to produce. :D
Darthjake

Postby Hound Archon » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:26 am

Of that, I have no doubt. I've been watching the Patreon, and the dev progress of both games. It's merely unclear when the non-paying public has access to new updates.
Hound Archon

Postby KindlySloth » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:39 am

If someone could do me (and im sure many others) a huge favor and post a save file with the all the current gallery unlocks. I have a good 60 percent of them but i'd like the rest if someone would be so kind. :D
KindlySloth
Newly Registered

Postby Silverdragon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:09 am

KindlySloth Wrote:If someone could do me (and im sure many others) a huge favor and post a save file with the all the current gallery unlocks. I have a good 60 percent of them but i'd like the rest if someone would be so kind. :D

I am fairly sure the images arent encrypted (yet), just look around in the game file to find the sex scenes. It is fairly easy to find.
Silverdragon

Postby ionosuke » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

Guys I completely love this game! It's incredible as an RPG game and as an adult game, and that combination is something very hard to find.

Now I have played the game to get Claire into Valos, she was sold as a virgin submissive slave, and I don't know what to do next. I talked to everyone in the outer city, I worked at the restaurant and at the bar, I bought some flowers for Esther (Lawrence's Sister) and I can't find a way carry on. Things I can't do:

1) Check some suspicious tree between two houses because low INT.
2) Enter a house with the door locked because a password is needed.
3) Talk to the grand librarian because someone won't let me go to his office.
4) Get into the smithy because there is a dog blocking the way.
5) Get out outer city because guards won't let me pass after they see the slave collar.
6) Do anything with Esther or Lawrence because storyline pauses at that point.
7) Pick every item at the Bar basement because jelly monsters are everywhere.
8) Keep working at the restaurant or at the bar because money isn't enough for buying food and staying a night at the Inn.

I'm stuck. The only way I think I get out of outer city is finding a way to get the smithy, maybe there something or someone can remove the slave collar and the guards let me pass. But I don't know how. Help me please!

By the way, I found a **BUG**: when you do all recipes right working with the cook, you can keep working for him infinite times even when you don't have enough EP if you hit the table instead of talking to him.
ionosuke
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:23 pm

I think the Valos arc ends with the flowers, I'm sure we'll get more info on the password later, and the smithy is there for those who have played the free Claire (Thief) route.

Yeah you need more defiance for the slimes, and a virgin submissive Claire will not have what is needed.

Money is not an issue for my free Claire, but perhaps later on we will have a bed to sleep in for "sister Claire"

Try doing the Rathpike / Thief questline, lots more content at the moment.
Darthjake

Postby sabersmith » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:28 am

Hello All,

Just registered in the forum today :)

@Architect .. You and your team are awesome.. Love this game.

- I was wondering if it makes sense to add a progress bar or indicators to certain events/interactions in game.
Example:
1. Like between claire and baker's son (since it take some time to move the relationship to ring level, would be nice to have a affection bar.)
2. An indicator like newbie breeder/average breeder/pro breeder/ etc for the horsebreeding scenes (since there are two stages).

- Also would be great if a pointer can be provided like speak to xyz in zzz location to get the information about this quest / to get this quest started.

- One other things I noticed is that she feels humiliated (Shy and reluctant) and is depicted well (when stripping / groped by old man / blow job) in the refugee village but that factor is rapidly reduced when moved to the hooktown where she seems to be less humiliated.. A gradual progress would have been much more entertaining (I sound like a pervert lol :roll: )

@All,

Could you please help me on a quest in Valos?
I got the note to meet high sister and the new dress after the futa scene in the high sister house.
But when I go to the high sister house I am not able to find her there.. The dress is in the wall and when i click on it, it says ' questline not started' or something along that line.. Am I missing something or am I looking in the wrong location?
sabersmith
Newly Registered

Postby Architect » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:21 am

sabersmith Wrote:
Could you please help me on a quest in Valos?
I got the note to meet high sister and the new dress after the futa scene in the high sister house.
But when I go to the high sister house I am not able to find her there.. The dress is in the wall and when i click on it, it says ' questline not started' or something along that line.. Am I missing something or am I looking in the wrong location?

Hi there, thanks for the kind words!

And that is literally just a placeholder. The questline is not ready in 0.10 yet, though you can trigger the next scene when 0.11 public drops!
Architect

Postby Architect » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:22 am

0.11.4 now available on Patreon! Apart from Windows, we've also included Mac and Linux versions this time, due to popular demand.
Architect

Postby yueyue » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:15 am

Hey Architect, thanks for the OSX version! That's the only way I'm playing. I've got a bug list for you already :)

1) Turning on "Always Dash" in the options crashes the game
2) It doesn't appear that I can save my game.

Everything else is working fine so far! Is there a better way to report bugs?

Thanks for making this!
yueyue
Newly Registered

Postby playerdude » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:46 am

how does one do the quest about finding an antidote for a poisoned girl in the cave in Rathpike?
playerdude
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:50 pm

playerdude Wrote:how does one do the quest about finding an antidote for a poisoned girl in the cave in Rathpike?

After you get the quest exit the area with the poisoned girl to the area that is blocked off by the thugs, they will mention the poison name then go to the gypsy herbalist and follow her instructions.
Darthjake

Postby playerdude » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Darthjake Wrote:After you get the quest exit the area with the poisoned girl to the area that is blocked off by the thugs, they will mention the poison name then go to the gypsy herbalist and follow her instructions.

ah, thank you
playerdude
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects