Sex Zombie [RPGMaker MV]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Sex Zombie [RPGMaker MV]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:03 pm

This sounds like it has some potential. Think I'll mess around with it before I go to bed, or maybe when I wake up later.
Kuragari

Postby Architect » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:03 am

I rather like the game. Its simple but has quite a lot of content considering the version number so far. I know this is all about zombie sex lol but maybe Juno can have some nice consensual sex or relationship with someone down the line in the story. In regards to the CG's I think I read that they are temporary? I mean the first ones look pretty good. Its the last 1-2 that I encountered that was kinda subpar.

I definitely want to include consensual/romantic relationships down the line; without giving away too much, I can say this will be related to the infection counter. And yes, the CGs are temporary and sourced from public galleries. They don't match up with the character whatsoever and just share a zombie sex theme. If and when I want to source this game out for funding will be when original CG is introduced.

This sounds like it has some potential. Think I'll mess around with it before I go to bed, or maybe when I wake up later.

Flattered. Please do. You can try the 0.3.2 on the OP which is basically a bugfix version.
Architect

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:21 pm

Alright, my thoughts on things so far that I've tried. I do wish there was another option besides just shooting the zombie (perhaps a strength attack or a grapple to escape). Such an option could come with perhaps an HP or MP loss.

Secondly, for the scenes I've seen, especially the endings, I think more dialogue from the PC might spice the scenes up a bit, especially after she's been mentally broken in.

Other then that, it looks good so far.
Kuragari

Postby impound258 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:25 pm

I like the premises so far both from a player and a designer point of view.

The assets you use is also making me consider getting that set some day after I start making a bit of cash on the side to upgrade.

Currently bought the medieval assets myself and they require work done to them to use them but that's okay, it looks epic once you start putting things through a photo editor and then manually inputting what is passible and what isn't.

Using the MP bar that way was also interesting.

Can't wait for the next release!
impound258

Postby USBRawk » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:53 pm

I heavily enjoyed this. I've played alot of RPGMaker, and now theres finally a game without grinding. Keep up the good work, and share this on more websites :D
USBRawk
Newly Registered

Postby Architect » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Alright, my thoughts on things so far that I've tried. I do wish there was another option besides just shooting the zombie (perhaps a strength attack or a grapple to escape). Such an option could come with perhaps an HP or MP loss.

Secondly, for the scenes I've seen, especially the endings, I think more dialogue from the PC might spice the scenes up a bit, especially after she's been mentally broken in.

Other then that, it looks good so far.

A few people have mentioned wanting a melee attack option. I'll see what I can do. Probably going to make them tied to a strength requirement.

I was actually afraid of too much dialogue (in the vein of the Japanese VN style) but if it's being requested, why not? I'll tweak it up!

impound258 Wrote:I like the premises so far both from a player and a designer point of view.

The assets you use is also making me consider getting that set some day after I start making a bit of cash on the side to upgrade.

Currently bought the medieval assets myself and they require work done to them to use them but that's okay, it looks epic once you start putting things through a photo editor and then manually inputting what is passible and what isn't.

Using the MP bar that way was also interesting.

Can't wait for the next release!

There's a sale on Steam going on now so consider that!

The Medieval ones I have too, but they make the mapping process (while it looks epic) go about 4 times slower than usual.

USBRawk Wrote:I heavily enjoyed this. I've played alot of RPGMaker, and now theres finally a game without grinding. Keep up the good work, and share this on more websites :D

Grinding is not the way to go in games like these, imo. I prefer to make it fast-paced and puzzle-related.

Any ideas what websites to share this on? At the moment I only post my work on ULMF and LoK.
Architect

Postby fallenvortex » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 pm

when is the next update coming out with this because its been awhile since the last one and iv really liked this game so far and hope you continue with it
fallenvortex

Postby SubjectSix » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:27 am

fallenvortex Wrote:when is the next update coming out with this because its been awhile since the last one and iv really liked this game so far and hope you continue with it

As per the developer's Patreon, they are currently working on Claire's Quest instead, but fully intend to return to this project.
SubjectSix

Postby fallenvortex » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:19 pm

SubjectSix Wrote:
fallenvortex Wrote:when is the next update coming out with this because its been awhile since the last one and iv really liked this game so far and hope you continue with it

As per the developer's Patreon, they are currently working on Claire's Quest instead, but fully intend to return to this project.

ahhhh thank you i didnt realize the people who were working on this game were also working on claire's quest and so far i find both to be splendid
fallenvortex

Postby savilian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:02 am

I have create a pregnancy mod fo for the version 0.3.2,
it is so basic that it just process semen form zombie and wait for awhile it would impreg Juno
I also made a time system and a wash out system, with alongside a pregnanet tester and a body checker for the job, though the mod is fresh and tent to be buggy so please bear with it.

Download : https://mega.nz/#!4ZEzzTKD!RebTf527ioMK ... QYc1j-jDKk

BTW: Maybe the zombie could use a common event for the job instead of copy the entire coding to each one? I found out they are actaully the same code copy and copy again and again.....
savilian

Postby phas » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi! I did really enjoy the game. Sorry for my bad english, but that are some points that i thinking and may u could like:

1 - The MP could become somekind of will power to resist the zombies attacks. In the beginnig low MP is just the bad end, but in the leveling the player could survive for some zombies rapes. And every rape could make a diferent scene and could have the own value of resistence. For example, the rape in the bathroom could be survived if the player is thoug enouth for that. And the rape attacks could be skkiped if has enough strength, but that was already said.

2 - I dont know about the who makes the art., but that is: it was really good, but in some scene doesn't fit with the scene described in the text. Is just a hint that could that could be some irrelevant, but is something that get when i playing. And the Resident Evil refferences are really good! And to skip the sex scenes when u just see the player get fucked by a invisible dick, u/the artist could just draw the scenes and if we can't see all her body, depend on the scene if u just barely see her, its ok and makes part of the scene, just like the rape in the bathroom, when she just so surrounded in onw take the we almost cant see her and its very good, make clear whats is happening. And maybe just try to somehow avoid some of the black screens, just the ones who dont involve zombies, at list, if is possible.

3 - The third small thing is about the text. I really like the way that u just avoided all that thousands of words explaining the story kkkkk

4 - Just an gallery to see the scenes after with unlock in the game could be good. I now that in this point u dont have thousands of scenes, but its always good.

I could make more points in the future, but i just like that a lot, the survival is really good and the gameplay is really simple quickly to learn. I don't now how to make all that tecnical stuff, but i could write some texts. Nice game!
phas
Newly Registered

Postby docsilence » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:33 am

This was really good however my only issue is I'd like to be able to fire outside of when I get attacked by the zombies(ie I spot a zombie konga line coming towards me and I can shoot them without having them attempt to catch/rape me first).
Also has anyone figured out how to get out after the tunnels? or is that the end until the next update?
docsilence

Postby Architect » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:46 am

A new version of Sex Zombie is now publicly available!

Mega Link + Decryption Key (version 0.4.1):
https://mega.nz/#!4BZHDJqL!9XPDKDbjpozFFwRjSTg4IVbY9mftqvgDEBR5jX0fVJU

We've overhauled the combat system, introduced original CG and animation, and added a new gameplay area. There are some bugs with the combat though, so please save in front of a door/transfer point (preferably in a safehouse) so you can reset to a safe zone if the game starts glitching out.
Architect

Postby Zeigmatsu » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:29 am

Love this game is one of the reasons I made an account. Found a glitch tho. I chose to give the guy the Sexual Favor for the Fake Credentials and saved after. Now no one is in the house and I am stuck in there. Otherwise I love the updated game and how it has more scenes it seems so far.
Zeigmatsu
Newly Registered

Postby Bahnarnar » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 pm

I tried version 0.4.1 and just wanted to point out about bugs where after loading a save game, all NPC will flash and disappear after awhile and all doors/portals will be unable to be used.

Places where I found the loading bug

1:When saving and loading when inside the gang hideout where you get the fake degree
2:The safehouse where chapter 1 starts with the bed.

PS. Looks like a great game. Nice combat system. Can't wait for future updates :D
Bahnarnar
Newly Registered

Postby Architect » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:44 am

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the kind words!

Due warning to be given: You can't save the game at all in 0.4.1! Loading a save of any kind will screw your entire game over, so for now you literally can only play without saving/loading or risk a glitch that wipes the map of all NPCs.
Architect

Postby Elaymidoray » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:07 am

Architect Wrote:Hi guys,

Thank you for all the kind words!

Due warning to be given: You can't save the game at all in 0.4.1! Loading a save of any kind will screw your entire game over, so for now you literally can only play without saving/loading or risk a glitch that wipes the map of all NPCs.

Found away around this while waiting on that glitch fix, save next to the entry to another map, and as soon as ye load, immediately go through to a different map (like going through a door into or out of a building works) will stop the glitch from happening. Ye also usually have about 3 sec to do it. On another note, when that exact glitch happens, it stops ye from being able to go through doors and such as well, in case ye were unaware. Ye have a few seconds after ye load before it happens though. I've tested this action several (many) times and it works.
Elaymidoray

Postby Mickele » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Loose against a zombie and getting the animation has the same effect as exiting the current map,
so if you are stuck and can't leave a map after loadin, just loose once against a zombie and everything will be working again...
Mickele

Postby Silverdragon » Thu May 25, 2017 10:13 pm

some people obviously do not read the version update post before talking about bugs.... I love the concept of the game even with the save issue...btw loot all the items in the area before saving near a door....cuz they disappear. One thing: Can you make Juno turn in the direction of the direction key without moving when you press it once? Otherwise, great game, great art, great story and cheers to you devs.
Silverdragon

Postby Thomas » Wed May 31, 2017 7:13 pm

I have a problem. In the service tunnels I've made it to the place with a dead police officer and a shotgun. I've found a barricade there and i don't know where to go next. I would be grateful if someone could tell me what should I do next.
Thomas
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects