Outbreak Games: Snow Daze 1.0 release out now!

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Outbreak Games: Home Invasion Demo Released! 1/Nov/2016

Postby Cypress_z » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:49 pm

Hey all, work is coming along on the next release! Just wanted to give you some previews of what's coming up:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Those are all new replacement character portraits save for the last picture - a preview of the scene for Jane on Day 3. Before you ask I've changed one of the art team so things may look a little different now. Let me know what you think!
Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
Cypress_z

Re: Outbreak Games: Snow Daze Demo Released! 1/Nov/2016

Postby Cypress_z » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:16 am

So I've been quiet on these forums for a while now, but I'm ready to speak about Snow Daze again! Why? Because Chapter 3 will be released NEXT MONTH for patrons! This version is going to be absolutely spectacular. At the start of March you'll see Chapter 3. Not only does it add yet another day to the progression with four new fully illustrated scenes but there's also new character portraits and voice acting for Day 1!

Rather than just talk about what has happened since the last time I popped up, I'll show you!

These are character portraits. We really stepped up our game with these. They're at the ink stage right now; I'll post a few color previews once they're done. The designs are more refined than the placeholders we used in previous versions. Additionally there are tons of variations on expression and pose for each character, as well as a new outfit every day!

First these are the new character designs:

This is the only preview I'll publicly post of the outfit progressions. I've got the full pencils and inks for patrons that shows every girl's outfits.

But not only do the characters change their appearance over time, so do the rooms! Here's what day 3's bedrooms look like.

On the subject of backgrounds we're going to have a nice new title screen.

Now let's show those scenes! The scenes are longer and more complex than ever before. There's WAY MORE to every scene! That's why I feel pretty okay about showing you these color previews of Jane's day 3 scene and Sarah's day 3 scene. They're a very small portion of the full scene. And believe me, if you like these you're gonna love Noelle and Kira's scenes too!

I'm also going to preview some voicework here! These are the first ten lines spoken by Noelle.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/noelles-voice-8043548

Sarah's audio isn't done being edited yet but we're also doing something called "bonus audio" which is short non-canon sexy voice only scenes. One of these from every batch will be released for free, and that's here.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/bonus-audio-7677869

I'll put up previews for Jane and Kira soon!

As before it goes up on Patreon for exactly one month, then free to absolutely everyone the month after. Chapter 2 is 100% free so if you've never played it before go ahead and enjoy it! I hope you enjoyed the preview!
Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!
Cypress_z

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:43 am

hmm, both links for the audio didn't work
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Cypress_z » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:20 am

Dead2112man Wrote:hmm, both links for the audio didn't work

Patreon itself is having some issues. They should be up again soon!
Cypress_z

Postby Firefall » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Great game so far, can't wait to see more.
Firefall

Postby Darth Cheesecake » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:02 am

Yeah I can dig it.

I'm probably the odd one out on a lot of these because I actually kind of prefer to have individual character endings in addition to the harem setup.

But this looks fun.
Darth Cheesecake

Postby Cypress_z » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:57 am

Happy Valentine's Day! There's another audio sample up.

Be warned, Jane starts off yelling!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/janes-first-ten-8069767

Also I'm setting our release date at March the 3rd for Patrons, April for the free release.

Darth Cheesecake Wrote:Yeah I can dig it.

I'm probably the odd one out on a lot of these because I actually kind of prefer to have individual character endings in addition to the harem setup.

But this looks fun.

That's not a part of the initial design of the game but is one of the stretch goals. I can add individual endings.
Cypress_z

Postby Firefall » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:38 am

Love what you've got so far, looking forward to seeing where things go
Firefall

Postby Cypress_z » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:57 am

Time for the final preview! The patron release is THIS FRIDAY! The 3rd of March. The public release will be in April.

These are a sample of the new character portraits in the game.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Cypress:

Jason:

Sarah:

Noelle:

Kira:

Jane:

I hope you have fun!
Cypress_z

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:14 pm

I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere before, but if I donated the required amount say today, would I be granted access to the March 3 release or would I have to wait for next month's public release?

This would be my first time dealing with Patreon so please forgive my ignorance.
archer_gilgamesh

Postby Ynsano » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:54 am

From what i know, if you pledge(the name they use for donations) is arealy debited from you "wallet"(let's use this since it can be a variety of pay method...) you're good to go you recieve access to the patreon posts even the retroactive ones(if there is cases that the retroactive ones don't open up i wanna know too, since i'm going to work with patreon soon enough).
Ynsano

Location: Amidst some code searching the missing fucking semicolon.

Postby Totsboy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:52 pm

Hey man just wanted to say it is looking great, i can't wait for the next release (sorry about not being able to help on patron though, im really short on money rn)
Totsboy

Postby Cypress_z » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:56 pm

archer_gilgamesh Wrote:I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere before, but if I donated the required amount say today, would I be granted access to the March 3 release or would I have to wait for next month's public release?

This would be my first time dealing with Patreon so please forgive my ignorance.

If you pledge you'll get access to the game when it comes out tomorrow but you won't be charged until the end of the month. If a lot of people use that to cheat the system I'll change it at some point - I'm a lot less restrictive than a lot of creators. This works just fine for now, however.
Cypress_z

Postby Ynsano » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:39 pm

You can control, that aspect of patreon too? didn't knew that, what about old posts there is any kind of control or is all unlocked for patrons(respecting their tiers of course)?
Ynsano

Location: Amidst some code searching the missing fucking semicolon.

Postby Cypress_z » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Chapter 3 is now released to patrons! It'll go out for free next month.
Cypress_z

Postby zarqupang » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:16 am

yo sup just wanted to say love you games but can't give you money becuase don't have much then theres the
fact.That you have to always give money after a month are so. sorry bout the spelling

p.s don.t now if the email i got is yours cypress. but still kick ass games and if theres a way.
i would love to now when they get updated
zarqupang

Postby Cypress_z » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Hey everyone! It's April Fools which means pranks and stuff - but I'm releasing something very real today! Chapter 3 of Snow Daze goes out to the public for free today, and no, that's not a prank!

The new official release is here, with builds for PC, Linux, and Mac! DL the version of your choice from here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/snow-daze-1-3-8651779

This version covers days 1-3, with three being entirely new! There are new character portraits, new art, and full voice acting in English for day 1! Feel free to leave me your thoughts if you play! Enjoy!
Cypress_z

Re: Outbreak Games: Snow Daze Chapters 1-3 Released! 1/Apr/2

Postby CloudRipper » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Awesome continuation Cypress. I think I got through the third day getting the best results just by learning the patterns of the girls for the first two days. If anyone wants, Ill go through the third day again an find the way I did it to get the best results
CloudRipper

Postby Cypress_z » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:04 am

CloudRipper Wrote:Awesome continuation Cypress. I think I got through the third day getting the best results just by learning the patterns of the girls for the first two days.

That's the idea!
Cypress_z

Postby Gidshiri » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Good job! However, I must admit - I'm still much more waiting for a new part of Overwhored. :D
Gidshiri

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects