Outbreak Games: Snow Daze 1.0 release out now!

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Outbreak Games: Snow Daze 1.0 release out now!

Postby Cypress_z » Mon May 16, 2016 2:53 am

https://youtu.be/LM4uYDb5ijw

Hello everyone! I’m the head of Outbreak games, a Patreon-funded studio that makes lewd games for everyone to enjoy for free. I’ve made several games, but let me tell you about the one we’re making right now.

Play as a young musician named Jason that is banished to the attic because he lusts after his milfy step-mom and three hot step-sisters. He lives mostly to play his cello and tinker with hypnotic music. He pursues his older smart step-sister named Kira, his sporty step-twin sister named Jane, his flirtatious and carefree younger step-sister named Sarah, and his curvaceous step-mom Noelle. A blizzard happens and they're snowed in so he takes advantage of the whiteout and puts his musical talents to use. He plays subliminal audio files through the floor of his attic room at night that will let him put the girls into a trance during the day. This doesn't give him unlimited power, however - he still has to gradually break down their inhibitions to get them to do what he wants. Will they do what he wants? That's up to you!

Snow Daze is completely free to the public after a month’s delay on patreon. If you want to support the game, you can do so here:

https://www.patreon.com/cypressz

You can also find all of our other games there as well! If you’d like to simply play the latest public version instead, follow any of these links!

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/overwhored (Complete!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnYoIUXyfc

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/snow-daze-special-edition

https://outbreakgames.itch.io/kissingtherapy

I started making these games as an individual and picked up a skilled team over the years. It’s all thanks to support from forums. Thank you to those of you that have supported us over the years.

Please enjoy these preview pics!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Check out our team!

Last edited by Cypress_z on Fri May 04, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/cypressz?ty=h
Cypress_z

Re: [Tyranobuilder] Outbreak Games: Home Invasion

Postby hoboy » Mon May 16, 2016 3:42 am

Looking forward to this :D
hoboy

Postby YelloMit » Mon May 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Looks pretty interesting and the art is pretty solid.
YelloMit

Postby Dead2112man » Tue May 17, 2016 5:41 am

is it just me, or is some of that preview art work a bit to big, some of it wont show up fully unless I zoom out.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby hoboy » Tue May 17, 2016 6:21 am

Dead2112man Wrote:is it just me, or is some of that preview art work a bit to big, some of it wont show up fully unless I zoom out.

Scroll to the bottom of the images and click the imgur link - they are all viewable
hoboy

Postby Dead2112man » Wed May 18, 2016 5:23 am

hoboy Wrote:
Dead2112man Wrote:is it just me, or is some of that preview art work a bit to big, some of it wont show up fully unless I zoom out.

Scroll to the bottom of the images and click the imgur link - they are all viewable

..... I know the link is there, I am typing about the posting of them here.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby hoboy » Wed May 18, 2016 5:27 am

I agree that the viewing on this page kinda sucks, but just offered a solution for those wishing to view the pics...

Cypress - may want to spend a little resizing time to make this work for different forum viewing purposes?
hoboy

Postby Cypress_z » Fri May 20, 2016 11:45 am

Two more preview pics! I've got some work in progress backgrounds done by F-ing below. I really enjoy the sort of "Winter Dreamland" look he's got going. I've also resized the preview pics in the OP so they're not super huge.

Creator of Overwhored and Home Invasion. My games are free but you can support the creation of new games (and download all the games I've made) on my Patreon!
Cypress_z

Postby Draga » Fri May 20, 2016 12:09 pm

You should add some outline for the text you are displaying. Just plain white doesn't look that good and is harder to look at.
Draga

Postby x3Darkie » Fri May 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Looking good! Can't wait for a playable build.

Also, is it just me, or is Sarah slightly tilted in one of the previews?
Captivity - A Hentai JRPG now being ported to Unity / Captivity PreFoundation - A direct tie-in side story manga
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6124 / viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7013
x3Darkie

Postby matsc » Sat May 21, 2016 1:03 am

So the game has a set time span of a week. Interesting. Does this mean there are "failure" states where you get to the end of a week and none of the women have corrupted enough? Will you be able to play past the week to see any missed events? Is it a "choose one girl" type play style or are there advantages to working on multiple women at once (or is that even possible).

So many questions! But the art and story concept are certainly interesting, and you have proven yourself as a developer, so I am definitely looking forward to this one!
matsc

Postby Cypress_z » Sat May 21, 2016 3:56 pm

matsc Wrote:So the game has a set time span of a week. Interesting. Does this mean there are "failure" states where you get to the end of a week and none of the women have corrupted enough? Will you be able to play past the week to see any missed events? Is it a "choose one girl" type play style or are there advantages to working on multiple women at once (or is that even possible).

So many questions! But the art and story concept are certainly interesting, and you have proven yourself as a developer, so I am definitely looking forward to this one!

The plan is pretty simple. You can fail for not going far enough but you'll get all of them in the end if you play right. You'll get all or none, basically.
Cypress_z

Postby muttdoggy » Sun May 22, 2016 2:45 am

Yay! Glad to see progress on this! I've played Overwhored and love it. Can't wait to see how this game turns out. :mrgreen:
muttdoggy

Re: [Tyranobuilder] Outbreak Games: Home Invasion (Upcoming)

Postby Samurai » Mon May 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Will it actually be a game or just light novel kind of thing?
Samurai
Newly Registered

Postby Cypress_z » Tue May 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi again all! Just another new preview. The game won't just include the full sex scenes. There's also going to be lots of extras done for scenes and scenarios that aren't quite major enough to get the full illustration of a sex scene. I want to add more to my games and found a way to do it - chibi art! These cute little sketches below are of "minor scenes" in the demo you can unlock during the course of the game by making the right decisions while hypnotizing the girls. The pictures are actually fully complete. You'll have to play the demo to see the full thing though! If you want to see what the regular scenes look like look at the OP. There's a WIP of the first sex scene there. While the full scenes are done by the team of Tsudanym, Brellom and F-ing the chibi scenes are done entirely by my good friend Sleepymaid.

The sporty twin sister of the main character, hypnotized to show off her secretly feminine undies:

The uptight and prudish older sister Kira, hypnotized to flash her panty clad butt:

The youngest sister Sarah, hypnotized into acting like a puppy:

A reminder: The $5 Patron release for the demo covering day 0-1 will be out on the 1st of June, and the free public release will be out for everyone on the 1st of July. I hope you enjoy it!
Cypress_z

Postby Gidshri » Tue May 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Appearance of character's Level 5 seems for me a bit too ... uh, I really do not know how to say it clearly... it seems just "too much" for me. Perhaps, except the kitty.

In other respects game looks very cool. I will wait for the future development! :D
Gidshri

Postby UnLimiTeD » Thu May 26, 2016 2:46 pm

Well damn, I didn't even notice your last one was finished. And I think I actually supported it, so I maybe should read my mail more often.
Looking forward to this one.
UnLimiTeD

Postby Cypress_z » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:10 am

Hi everyone! Just a reminder, the demo covering days 0-1 (of five days) will be up for patrons tomorrow, and out to the public on July 1st. Below is a preview of the first pic in a sequence of pics for the first sex scene in the game.

To get access tomorrow donate $5 to the patreon! I hope you enjoy it.
Cypress_z

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:19 am

I loved Overwhored, and am looking forward to this new game as well.

Any thoughts on continuing the overwhored campaign eventuallY?

My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.
Darthjake

Postby matsc » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:15 am

So Cypress, do you have a preferred place for people to post bugs/suggestions/praise? I know you post on a dozen different forums, patreon (obviously) as well as /aco/, and I was just curious. I have played the demo and wish to comment on things!
matsc

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects