[RPG Maker MV] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker MV] Renryuu: Ascension [WIP]

Postby RyenSaotome » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:43 pm

TrueBuddha Wrote:I am really enjoying this game and I am up to the point where I need the mithril pickaxe but i can't seem to get it anyway. I been wandering around and I can't seem to progress.

During the main story line you receive a quest for making a katryx weapon. When you find the needed blacksmith for this quest you'll be given the mithril pickaxe during the event. So you should get one simply by doing your quests. :) If you don't remember what you have to do you can check the quest log in the main menu or download the walkthrough which gives the solutions to most problems.
And I'm happy to hear you enjoy this game. <3
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby lostchaos » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:02 pm

I'm stuck at the treasure hunt quest death cult door and for the life of me I cant figure out the combination. Up to this point though everything else has been good. I my self am enjoying the game but I got stuck at the Death cult temple door combination and I couldn't find the answer on the walk through.
lostchaos
Newly Registered

Postby RyenSaotome » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 pm

There are 8 stone plates on the wall with a number and what you have to count on them. The things shown on the plate give you the number you need to put in the socket by counting all you can find of those within the dungeon. The number is the socket number you have to put the number in so 1,2,3 or 4. Every socket number has two stone plates for it, but a hint is given that the god "didn't care about those below him", which is supposed to mean you have to ignore the plates hanging lower, just above the ground, and only take the plates hanging two tiles above the ground. The final combination you should get is 2-5-6-4.
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby lostchaos » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:27 am

Thanks that had been bugging me also ran into an audio glitch where the sound would spike during battles while lagging.
lostchaos
Newly Registered

Postby RyenSaotome » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Happy new year everyone! A new update is up and contains:

- A new npc at the Twin Ale Tower in Begus who sells 3 love potions.
- Changed speed and gold outcome for mines. The miningspeed upgrade from the skilltree is now way more important for it.
- Sparkle effect on holes with items in it, so that you can see if you already got the item or if that hole still has one in it.
- Soul Lantern quest is fixed and will now be shown as finished in the questlog when you talk to Meilira again.
- New events with Grey, starting at the city board in Aldlyn if you had the fight with him in Thremten before and the bathhouse built.
- New CG scene after the events with Grey (unless you make a certain choice).

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:08 pm

The second update of the year is up!

- A bug in Mira's and Vampire's replay scene was fixed.
- Soul Lantern quest was fixed (again) and should finish as intended now.
- Kayelinth' hunger and playlust, as well as Ryoko's need for order increase over time now.
- A bug with the paperwork being reset after Grey's new events was fixed.
- A new political meeting with Begus is available now.
- 3 new maps in Begus have been added to the game:
Diminus Castle: The new political meeting takes place here.
Skylo Tower: An undead infested tower with a riddle and traps making it even harder to reach the top of the tower.
Pumumu: A village of outcasts in Begus.
- Some balancing fixes, mostly on Brad.

Changes that are not in this update but will be added soon:
- Higher importance of elements in battle.
- Vampire bathhouse scene available even after Grey's new events.
- Event during which Sandra learns a new skill.

Patrons will from now on be able to vote on patreon events. These special events will be created with an open end and patrons can vote in what direction the event should continue. If you're interested to take part and want to shape a part of the game, you can take a look at the patreon page and all other patron rewards at http://www.patreon.com/naughtynetherpunch

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:44 pm

The new game version is ready and contains:

- You can turn into a female again, even after Grey's event, with Lady Akira's help, by talking to her in Witton.
- Several balancing changes: Elements have a greater effect on most characters. For example, Ryen takes way more damage from light and water attacks, but less from fire and darkness attacks. Also the def stat of several enemies were increased to make attacking with elements more important.
- Vampire's Fire spell was deleted. Instead, she has a new spell to make her normal attacks deal darkness element damage.
- New enemy type "Lost Soul" can be found in a few dungeons (for example, at the top floor of the Skylo Tower). They are light element creatures and take additional damage from darkness spells and attacks.
- New event for Sandra in the cave near the wooden house in Begus (where you get the mithril lockpick). For 15,000 gold, Sandra can learn the darkness element attack "Shadow Strike" in this event.
- Paperwork was fixed again, to prevent the reappearing of the orc camp event.
- New event with the maid Mary, which starts in the throne room where she serves drinks. This event includes a new CG scene. During the event you'll also see the new "Girl selection" screen of the headmaid, where you can pick the girls she can bring to your hidden room. (currently only Mary is available)
- Fixed spelling and grammar errors during the second meeting in Begus.
- New event for Elly, starting at the sleeping chambers, where she tells you about a blacksmith that sells guns. The merchant only sells simple guns, in case someone sold his gun by accident before. Selling a gun is impossible now to prevent this.

General news:
- On monday, I will post a poll at my patreon page for all 1$+ pledges to decide on the next maid to receive a CG scene.
- Within the next few days, all patrons will get a special update with the start of the patron poll event, and can vote on how it'll continue. The finished event will later be available for all players.
- I will announce 2 new CG artists, with previews of their work for the game, on wednesday at my blog and patreon page. The patron pledge tiers will also be changed to seperate the custom CG scene rewards for each artist, allowing people to get the CG from their favorite artist.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:29 am

Changes:
- New map "The Drunken Cave" contains:
1. A rematch with Lace (you need to speak with Varea about Lace and her group in Manastyr, before Lace will appear in the dungeon).
2. Outside of the cave waits Maria for you, if you sealed or helped the Ice Spirit before, and starts an event where you'll meet the Spirit again.

- New map Millwater, in which you'll stumble across a murder scene and search for the murderer. - Several balancing changes in skills and character stats.

- New enemy type Water Fairy, Gazer, Ice Harpy and Minotaur.
- Changed Mary's face picture with expressions for her sex scene.
- Mary's and the Dark Sorceress scenes have been added to the CG selection screen.
- The paperwork still had a bug under certain circumstances. This should be fixed now.
- The Dark Sorceress at the Bitterroot farm has a new event with CG scene. It requires a Love Potion, so I added a hole with one at Millwater, for people who've already used all existing Love Potions.

General
news: All 5$+ patrons will now receive access to the game tester version. A game tester version is made, whenever an update or a part of it is done and is given to the game testers to check for bugs. Usually these version are given out one day previous to the release of an update.
I'm against holding back content in order to give patrons the update earlier than anyone else, but it feels fine in this case, since I'm waiting for my game testers to check for bugs before the release anyway.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:36 am

Awesome updates. I don't know how much of the game there is left but I greatly look forward to the finished product to play it all over again in earnest.

One quick question though. Are there any plans to add a CG scene to Sara and the Kunoichi quest?
archer_gilgamesh

Postby RyenSaotome » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 pm

archer_gilgamesh Wrote:Awesome updates. I don't know how much of the game there is left but I greatly look forward to the finished product to play it all over again in earnest.

One quick question though. Are there any plans to add a CG scene to Sara and the Kunoichi quest?

Thanks. :) There is quite a lot of additional content planned, so I'll probably still need around a year before the game is done.

Yes, I actually had requested a CG for Sara's scene from a potential new artist a long time ago, but when I didn't get anything after waiting for 3 month, I canceled the request. I'll give the request to one of my three active artists later, but at the moment they're all busy with pictures that are of higher priority.
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby Voidstryker » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:51 pm

I have to say i loved this game tell i accidentally deleted my save files. and with replaying there is always one thing i feel like you should add. the sex scenes have great images and dialog but i feel like there needs to be cumshots
Voidstryker
Newly Registered

Postby RyenSaotome » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Voidstryker Wrote:I have to say i loved this game tell i accidentally deleted my save files. and with replaying there is always one thing i feel like you should add. the sex scenes have great images and dialog but i feel like there needs to be cumshots

Sorry to hear about your save files. I hope you had at least a good time replaying the content. :)
With the two new artists, there will be an increase in quality and also in edits for the pictures. But there won't be any additional versions for already existing scenes for a long time, since I'd rather spend the money and time on new content. It's possible that some pictures will be renewed with edits, once the CG artists are way ahead of me and I need some time before I need new CGs, but no promises about this. ;)
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 pm

The new version is up and contains 2 new eventlines and a total of 10 new CGs for 3 different scenes.

- CGs added for Irinlia's sex scene and added her scene to the CG selection screen.
- A new event with Mirel, if you've met the Earthspirit and her comming of age ceremony done. (You'll need to talk twice with her, to trigger the new event)
- After the new event with Mirel, Flora will become available at the headmaid for a sex scene.
- New eventline starting at the Aldlyn city board, if you have build and seen the new police headquarter building (you can purchase it from the officer in charge at the police headquarter). These events include 2 text only scenes and a sex scene with CGs at the end. New maps for this event include a new dungeon with a short switch riddle and the thieves guild secret hideout.

- The walkthrough has been updated. Feel free to write me comments or mails to [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email], if you think something is still missing in the walkthrough.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Edit:
I uploaded a new game version 05.03.17 with the fix of the following bugs:

- Endless repetition of Flora’s sex scene, when replayed from the CG selection screen once.
- Fix of Irinlia’s CG scene
- A problem with the update files, which caused a loading screen bug for people who only used update files in the last few uploads.

The new "update file only" zip also contains the fixed, so you can download this to fix the bugs as well.

Thanks to everyone who posted about the bugs, to help me find and solve them.
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby jkarpynczyk » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Has anyone figured out the sequence for the dealth cult chamber?
jkarpynczyk

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:37 pm

jkarpynczyk Wrote:Has anyone figured out the sequence for the dealth cult chamber?

The answer is in the previous posts.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby RyenSaotome » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:16 pm

It's also in the walkthrough. :)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The code is 2-5-6-4. You get it by counting the things shown on stone plates hanging higher, not directly above the ground. A hint about the god is given saying „In his opinion only those who were above others had any worth.“, which is supposed to tell you which plates are correct and which to ignore.
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:26 am

The new version 17.03.17 is up!

Changes:
- You can now torture Lace after capturing her. Her Health and Mind value regenerates over time, so the entire process will take a while and requires you to leave and come back later several times.

- Lace scene can be replayed from the prison in a slightly different version or in the original version from the CG selection screen. The CG of the scene has a total of 7 different versions.

- Kayelinth' hunger and playlust now increase over time while she is in your group. Hunger causes a 50% stat debuff if too high and can be decreased with Vegetables or Meat. Playlust makes Kayelinth auto-attack in battle once it's too high and requires the new present item Toys to decrease it or a new event, which is available at the sleeping chamber after the new event together with Chiyo. (Toys can be bought at Havaria port and Whitestone citadel.)

- A new event with Kayelinth and Chiyo will start when entering Chiyo's room with playlust over 80 and Chiyo's first scene already seen. (Obviously you also need both as party member)

- After the event of both girls together, Chiyo's second CG scene will be available by talking with her in her room with 70+ relationship.

- The Sara + Kunoichi scene has received a CG. The scene can be replayed in the cellar of Sara's house, even if you've already seen it. Afterwards it becomes available in the CG selection screen as well.

- New movementsystem for unit inside of the warmap.

In an attempt to bring the community of this game closer together, I made a forum and discord server. The chat in the discord server should make bugreports and solving problems faster, while you can post lengthy suggestions or exchange your thoughts on the game in the forum.
[FORUM] - [DISCORD]

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby RyenSaotome » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Two little bugs sneaked into the recent update. Kayelinth doesn't speak to you anymore, under certain conditions, and Irinlia's CG replay scene was breaking the game. I made the changes on both maps to fix it, and uploaded the map data files. This way you can quickly fix the game without much to download. :) Simply add the Map040.json and Map213.json files into the www/data folder and replace the old files.

Bugfix: https://mega.nz/#!TxgFQSCT!c_shhA7FbfVVYR2mxoI5UTGCldZAl7i451v6UxX1lIQ

The new Tournament of fame started yesterday, where everyone can vote on their favorite character between two options. Like a normal tournament, the winner will move on and later fight against another winner.

Here you can see the first round for all groups:

Given the huge amount of characters, the polls will go 2 days for one entire group during the first round.
For group 1 you can vote on:

Battle A - Irinlia vs Elly

In the first battle of the tournament, Irinlia, the succubus from Millwater, has to compete against our gunslinger Elly. Will the succubus be able to steal your hearts (and votes), or will Elly prove the power of a main heroine over a side character? You decide!

Battle B - Sandra vs Mirel

Stabbing on close range, or shooting arrows from a safe distance? Pragmatic or honorable? These two girls have a lot of differences, but which one managed to impress you more?

Battle C - Vampire vs Mira

Good against evil. But no matter what they say, deep down we all know they don't really hate each other.

Battle D - Chiyo vs Kayelinth

The battle of our youngsters. Despite Kayelinth's real age being far from that of a child, those two surely are the most "childish" characters we've in our group. But the important question is, which of them do you like more?

The voting takes place on my patreon page. You can find the group 1 polls here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tournament-of-1-8482565
Last edited by RyenSaotome on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
RyenSaotome

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 am

I don't think it really matters, Kayelinth, even with her lack of skills, will just do her childish like ways and just convince everyone to surrender with Baby eyes. Which is kinda creepy.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Ungawa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:13 pm

I gotta say that I just started and the story is really engaging and quite different. I'm not even in the sex stuff yet and it's a lot to do and a lot to work with in regards to story.

It's a good game that happens to have sex in it so far. Very nicely done and keep up the good work.
Ungawa

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects