[Ren'Py] Demon on a Starship 2.0 (06/19/16)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [Ren'Py] Demon on a Starship 2.0 (06/19/16)

Postby UnsungHero » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:30 am

Hmmm the new boss'- looks like StarCraft's Kerrigan as a sith lord?- seems to be triggered by various things , getting all the girls under your control seems to be the immediate trigger since energy seems to be the main resource for the fight... but taking control of song causes a drop in your energy. hmmmm

The question is does 'Kerrigan's' trigger begin from an event or is it set to a day. 'goes to investigate

Ehh some fooling around will probably give us an answer. that or we need more energy plus options XD though the energy values change... I either have enough to defend myself three times before 'Stan' gets the idea to attack but if I do nothing afterwards it looks like Iona is sneaking up on 'Kerrigan'

It took me a little bit to figure out the Nancy "puzzle" but makes sense that she should be your first priority. once Stan is under control See you took that wondering threesome to heart XD

Holy crap the 5some orgy was great.

Now all we need is a 4some in the captains quarters before XD ya know there is prgression to these things XD

All in all its an excellent progression for the game.

I award you the Cantina Award -plays the music-

____

Note screwed around... It doesn't matter how much energy you have she is scaled to take three turns and then you die.

Oh well just another thing to look forward to in update 3 :P Though you'll have to figure out how to top the 5some now XD
UnsungHero

Postby rimyirr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:39 am

The boss is totally beatable.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Look carefully at what Stan have to say during the fight. The key action is available right from the start of the fight.

As for triggers

Boss event is triggered when you have watched all the final group sex scenes (3 of them).

illnevertell01119 Wrote:Second: Are you going to make it so the women walk around naked once you get their scene, like Unsung suggested, and maybe some bondage events in the brig (if you add it)?

To be honest, I haven't yet decided what to do next.
rimyirr

Postby UnsungHero » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:43 am

Aww Okay....I see
UnsungHero

Postby rimyirr » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:04 am

Please tell me if you are able to win the fight. Because I am starting to feel that I made too hard to guess the right way.
rimyirr

Postby sniff3005 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:46 am

rimyirr Wrote:Please tell me if you are able to win the fight. Because I am starting to feel that I made too hard to guess the right way.

definitely winnable. "use mind"
sniff3005

Postby UnsungHero » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:22 pm

rimyirr Wrote:Please tell me if you are able to win the fight. Because I am starting to feel that I made too hard to guess the right way.

Its not really "hard"

so much as new way of using the mechanic being introduced.

So this is the second time Krishna has ruined the good thing you had going.

Alright, so the optimal way to go is build your stats till you can keep the ship in indefinte repair, once your are reasonably happy with your energy score, start to build Nancy's Lust and Stan's Fear, Nancy will require you to remember when she's masturbating so she doesn't lose a big chunk of lust every day. once the two are ready, posses Stan and then focus on keeping Nancy horny so you can quickly deal with the Arrival time counter. once you've permanently change course Ellie and Sung are just a matter of your liesure. Note, you need Ellie under your control to finish Sung's domination. Note 2 Wake Iona before Sung attacks you, If you don't Sung's attempt at a murder of passion will take a chunk of your energy.

So is the crash the planned Ending point? with any future content just being more shenanigans on the SS NTR
UnsungHero

Postby Killer1234 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:46 pm

The end boss has a glitch since "stan" only talks about mind attacks when u have no energy left ? and also i can defend 3 times with "i am great" cheat need 4rd turns then the scene of iona sneaking up start put i die next round
Killer1234
Newly Registered

Postby rimyirr » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:38 am

@UnsungHero
Yep, you have got it all :)

Yes, crash landing is the current ending point.

Um, what is "SS NTR"?

Killer1234 Wrote:The end boss has a glitch since "stan" only talks about mind attacks when u have no energy left ? and also i can defend 3 times with "i am great" cheat need 4rd turns then the scene of iona sneaking up start put i die next round

No glitch there, and the boss is beatable regardless of how much energy you have.
rimyirr

Postby hoboy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:44 am

SS - old prefix for a ships name (for SteamShip, I believe - but in this case StarShip?). So SS NTR - on the merry ship Netorare...
hoboy

Postby Killer1234 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:54 pm

i don't get the mind option anywhere in battle so how the hell do u beat her since everyone says use mind ??? :evil:
Killer1234
Newly Registered

Postby UnsungHero » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:45 pm

Your stats are visible at the top of the screen, once Stan says oh yeah i can use my mind powers... scroll up to the mind score
UnsungHero

Postby apeman12345 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:07 am

So I've gotten the 1st and the 3rd endings (the fail ending and sung's ending). I can't seem to get Ellie to make meds.
apeman12345
Newly Registered

Postby Loki777 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Great game
New game+ was unexpected are more greater (it's more like huge DLC)

So what's plan for future story I have tons ideas if you interest to hear others ideas for story, but by far you did great job by yourself.

and I hope Demon in the Flesh will have some update too, or reworked version because idea are good and have some small lore
Loki777
Newly Registered

Postby Piromanek007 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:28 pm

How can I get 15th (3rd row, 1st from the right) item in gallery unlocked? I'm not sure where and when to look for this event.
Piromanek007
Newly Registered

Postby Loki777 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:40 pm

It's hapen in NG+

in observation when there Elli and Nancy, after you control male and sub Nancy. Elli must be fully sub, or high lvl slut before she sub
Loki777
Newly Registered

Postby lankhmar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Just wanted to say *wow* did this end up pretty amazing. I played the version1 and it was.. ok? I finished it but it didn't really interest me beyond that.

Version 2.0 was basically a completely new game, particularly with the bar management. It pretty much did exactly what version1 left you wanting more of - the corruption/control aspect. It added re-playability and a whole bunch of new cool encounters and scenes. *Awesome*

If I had one complaint it's that final boss fight being ~evil~ because you have to replay the whole game when you lose. I only managed that because I noticed save in the quick-save slots weren't being wiped. If I hadn't exploited that to test literally every option available then I would never have completed the game, and been really irritated.

The whole fight is a false flag because none of the options actually *help*. Maybe my mass and energy being depleted should have clued me in? There's no pointers on how to use mind though. I assumed it was a hidden attack damage stat and I just didn't have enough of it to beat their defence... cue a game spent grinding tons and tons of mind.
lankhmar
Newly Registered

Postby Loki777 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:01 am

Yeah "use mind" in final fight was pretty clever tip
Loki777
Newly Registered

Postby g0i5y » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi,

Your MEGA links no longer work. Any chance we can get an updated link on here? This game looks awesome!
g0i5y

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects