The Wind's Disciple [Visual-novel (RPG)] League of legends

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

The Wind's Disciple [Visual-novel (RPG)] League of legends

Postby Pixelgames » Mon May 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello there!

We're Pixel Games, a two-person team composed of ChicaPixel (Artist and Designer) and Mewpix (Writer and Programmer).

We're so happy to finally launch a glimpse of the game we're designing: The Wind's Disciple.
It narrates the story of Janna, the support champion of the famous game League of Legends, but in a erotic and perverse way.
Janna will begin her journey in the streets of the lustful Zaun, a city that she know nothing about because she has been isolated in an orphanage since her early years of life.
Her past is a mystery and the only thing Janna know for sure is that she has some strange powers. However, this doesn't seem to activate the character of the innocent girl... You will need to help her become the legend we all know she can be.

-------
About the game:
- Keep in mind this is just a very first alpha! ( And we're not native english speakers :( )
- It's a based visual-novel game with a little bit of RPG.
- We have BIG plans for the future for this game, like implementing some simple minigames and add a lot more of customization for our protagonist.
- Janna will begin like a pure and innocent girl and you will help her through quests, events and decisions, to reveal her true self. This will be a slow and dedicated evolution.

LAST UPDATE:

Changelog v1.1:
- New scenes with Roxanne.
Talk with her in the slums after maxing her relationship and Ron's.
- New scene in the sex shop.
Talk with Jinx and pay a small tax to enjoy a private show in her backroom.
- New scene with Warwick in his cabin.
Now Janna can choose to have anal sex with him.
- Fixed a bug where the dialogue with Jinx didn't trigger sometimes.

Remember that this update won't be as big as the "official" ones because we're working on the new game on the meantime! (News soon)
We will still make changes and improvements to the game until we feel is okay to stay as it is.

Download:
Windows: https://goo.gl/MmjEAm
MAC: https://goo.gl/4ULCqv
Android: https://goo.gl/3qqMhC

APK for Android: Soon on our patreon.

Help us with our project: https://www.patreon.com/Pixelgames

---------
Screenshots:
Photo album: https://imgur.com/a/xXwhA
---------

Much love,
Pixel Games
Last edited by Pixelgames on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Pixelgames

Re: The Wind's Disciple [Visual-novel (bit RPG)]

Postby VintageBass » Mon May 09, 2016 9:10 pm

OK, going through the intro of the game and I'm noticing a couple of errors here and there. It's pretty good for the most part, all that needs are a few changes here and there and you should be good.

I'll get back to you once I check more of the game out and really go through to see what needs to be changed.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Pixelgames » Mon May 09, 2016 11:33 pm

VintageBass Wrote:OK, going through the intro of the game and I'm noticing a couple of errors here and there. It's pretty good for the most part, all that needs are a few changes here and there and you should be good.

I'll get back to you once I check more of the game out and really go through to see what needs to be changed.

Pixelgames

Postby hoboy » Tue May 10, 2016 4:29 am

Well - I like it. Artwork and story are quite nice. At this point in the game, there is nothing beyond masturbation, correct? No going to the tavern or the dark place underground, and no playing with your roomies?
hoboy

Postby epoxymoron » Tue May 10, 2016 5:15 am

you might want to bring someone in to proofread the plain text of the game

and the jump from several years ago to present is abrupt, you may want to rewrite that a bit, so it doesn't feel so disjointed(only slightly annoying and probably only slightly annoying to me and no one else)
also getting kicked out at night is a bit weird, maybe use that time to have her walk around the city to walk the player through each area and make it a way to move the story forward, that's more for when the games gets more finished and has more of the city to explore

the art is lovely, the story is entertaining, and i can't wait to see how far you take this project
epoxymoron

Postby Felicity » Tue May 10, 2016 8:00 am

Loved what is currently there. I can't wait to see more :D
Felicity

Postby YelloMit » Tue May 10, 2016 9:12 am

Quite liking the beginning of this game so far. The artwork is really well done too.

A couple of ideas to make it better.

1. Like the above comment said, get a proof-reader to help with the grammar. While most of it was fine, some of it was difficult to understand.
2. More outfits in the future and the ability to mix and match. So maybe you can make different groups of clothes. One for tops. One for bottoms. One for underwear. Etc.
3. More to do at night instead of just going home. Being able to free roam would be pretty cool.

I understand that this is early alpha, so it is totally fine that there isn't much yet. This is just for the future. :)

Anyway, can't wait to see more. :)
YelloMit

Postby Pixelgames » Tue May 10, 2016 9:55 am

hoboy Wrote:Well - I like it. Artwork and story are quite nice. At this point in the game, there is nothing beyond masturbation, correct? No going to the tavern or the dark place underground, and no playing with your roomies?

For the moment there's only a masturbation scene, yeah. We will implement a lot more in the next updates. Soon tm.

epoxymoro Wrote:you might want to bring someone in to proofread the plain text of the game

and the jump from several years ago to present is abrupt, you may want to rewrite that a bit, so it doesn't feel so disjointed(only slightly annoying and probably only slightly annoying to me and no one else)
also getting kicked out at night is a bit weird, maybe use that time to have her walk around the city to walk the player through each area and make it a way to move the story forward, that's more for when the games gets more finished and has more of the city to explore

the art is lovely, the story is entertaining, and I can't wait to see how far you take this project

Thanks for your critique :) I will probably change the text in the beginning in the next update or so.
Pixelgames

Postby Pixelgames » Tue May 10, 2016 3:33 pm

YelloMit Wrote:Quite liking the beginning of this game so far. The artwork is really well done too.

A couple of ideas to make it better.

1. Like the above comment said, get a proof-reader to help with the grammar. While most of it was fine, some of it was difficult to understand.
2. More outfits in the future and the ability to mix and match. So maybe you can make different groups of clothes. One for tops. One for bottoms. One for underwear. Etc.
3. More to do at night instead of just going home. Being able to free roam would be pretty cool.

I understand that this is early alpha, so it is totally fine that there isn't much yet. This is just for the future. :)

Anyway, can't wait to see more. :)

2-3 points will be future implementations that we have already talked about. About the first point, I don't know anyone who can help me with the grammar, at least right now. I will need to tryhard even more. :(
Pixelgames

Postby VintageBass » Tue May 10, 2016 4:05 pm

Pixelgames Wrote: About the first point, I don't know anyone who can help me with the grammar, at least right now. I will need to tryhard even more. :(

Well I can be willing to offer my services on that front, if you like.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Pixelgames » Tue May 10, 2016 6:07 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
Pixelgames Wrote: About the first point, I don't know anyone who can help me with the grammar, at least right now. I will need to tryhard even more. :(

Well I can be willing to offer my services on that front, if you like.

We can't afford to pay anyone right now : (
Pixelgames

Postby VintageBass » Tue May 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Pixelgames Wrote:We can't afford to pay anyone right now : (

Don't worry about pay (for now), I can work on this entirely for free for ya. And even with pay, I don't really ask much in return, I'm rather cheap about things, but ultimately I'll do this for free as there are rather minor errors that need correction and it could be sorted out when I have free time.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: The Wind's Disciple [Visual-novel (RPG)] League of legen

Postby zoomone10 » Tue May 10, 2016 7:18 pm

:D Think you guys made a good job tobad it was to short now hehe cant wait for more :D
zoomone10
Newly Registered

Postby Pixelgames » Tue May 10, 2016 7:55 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
Pixelgames Wrote:We can't afford to pay anyone right now : (

Don't worry about pay (for now), I can work on this entirely for free for ya. And even with pay, I don't really ask much in return, I'm rather cheap about things, but ultimately I'll do this for free as there are rather minor errors that need correction and it could be sorted out when I have free time.

Thank you. I will upload a pastebin in the next days : )
Pixelgames

Postby Tsubakii » Tue May 10, 2016 10:17 pm

Fantastic art, really hyped for the next update
Tsubakii
Newly Registered

Postby kvier » Fri May 13, 2016 10:02 pm

Art and setting (and elves) kinda reminds me of dtenshi's latex fetish art series.

Right now it's fun and very pretty, but the only choice the player is given right now is "embrace sexuality" vs not. But it is very early, so hopefully it'll feel less forced later on.
kvier

Postby BlackDread » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:58 am

Its been a while, any news?
BlackDread

Postby Pixelgames » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:14 am

Hey! : )
We're releasing an update in the next week. Follow us in Tumblr (ChicaPixelart & Mewpixx) for some news.

Sorry for the late response!
Last edited by Pixelgames on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pixelgames

Postby Pixelgames » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:08 am

Updated to v0.2!

Download link in our Patreon! ^^
Pixelgames

Postby animeisdeplorable » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:52 am

I love it so far! Cant wait for further updates!
animeisdeplorable
Newly Registered

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects