[RenPy] The Guardian Angel (Futa on Female) [Update 5.14.16]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RenPy] The Guardian Angel (Futa on Female) [Update 5.14.16]

Postby WhiskeyRose » Sat May 07, 2016 7:22 am

More content added to the game. Just more random encounters, some quests and events added. Still very barebones but it's getting there.

I really do appreciate feedback. I put a metric fuckload of time into it this week and would really appreciate knowing if I'm headed in the right direction.

The Guardian Angel:

Includes: Futa on Female, Impregnation

Plot: Set in the modern day, instead of the two genders of humanity being Male and Female, they are Female and Futanari. Additionally, futanari are rare, with only one out of 500 individuals being a futanari. Within the world there are massive campuses dedicated to housing expecting and new mothers, as well as futanari whom work for the nursery. Females seeking to conceive then petition the futanari currently working for the nursery. Due to the scarcity of futanari, females that petition offer money as a reward for copulating. Through the use of an app, futanari can see which females have selected them as potential mates, their price offers, and then select whether they wish to copulate with the female or not (Think like Tinder, but the sex is guaranteed and you're paid for it).

The player takes on the role of Red, whom is a young futanari whom has just entered adulthood and just joined her local nursery, The Guardian Angel. The player receives petitions, which they can answer to earn money, or they can just roam the town seeking out mates on their own. Which petitions are available to the player will be dependent on their skill levels, reputation, as well as game play choices.

Current alpha version released 5.14.2016 : https://mega.nz/#!O1kF1DxB!dyOluA96x0nCRQaz1D0nFprZs260gpZw4b-WO7RS2Jg

Changelog

- Changed Intelligence stat to "sensibility". Which seemed to be a better mixture of Intelligence and passiveness.
*I'm looking to have a trinity system for Red's approach to sexual encounters, with a dominant, passive, and equal approach.
*Assertiveness and Charm fit the dominant and equal encounters, but I didn't feel that 'intelligence' exactly means being passive.
*Sensibility will hopefully fit to situations in which Red is passive and submissive, being dominated somewhat by her partner.
*Edited previous dialogue to reflect change.
- Split up locations and added a few locations, I will be adding more locations as the game grows.
*I originally wanted a hub system with many locations (for example, the downtown location would have events in the club, street, and bar)
*But I needed a use for the currency system, so I think a primary use of money will be unlocking locations as well as progressing quests.
*The bar and the library have a fee to unlock, since the player doesn't earn money yet I've just given the player a ton of starting cash.
- Updated the end of day chat system so players would no longer see the same conversation twice
*If players run out of events, it defaults to a generic end of day screen
*also added a couple conversations to the end of day dialog
- Changed Mari's Model again, still not sure if I'm happy with it yet. At least she sorta looks like a doctor now.
- Added park area to visit during the day
*Moved the already in-place cafe encounters to the park location
- Added scene for completing Mari's first task
- Added Cass' task and completion scenes (Her task was changed in this update, which means little as her old task was a placeholder.)
- I added many new encounters, and split up locations. So the total encounters are as follows:
* 2 bar encounters
* 3 cafe encounters
* 3 downtown encounters
* 2 university encounters

Screens:
Image Image Image

I appreciate all feedback as long as it's constructive. I've put a metric fuckload of time into putting together the alpha presented here today and would very much so like to know if I'm wasting my time.
Last edited by WhiskeyRose on Sat May 14, 2016 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhiskeyRose
Newly Registered

Finally

Postby KingAaronIV » Sun May 08, 2016 6:19 am

Seriously, you would be surprised of the lack of quality Futa games out there. Keep up the great work man.
KingAaronIV
Newly Registered

Re: [RenPy] The Guardian Angel (Futa on Female)

Postby Saika » Mon May 09, 2016 4:38 am

This makes me very happy~ Good stuff, plz keep it going~
Saika

Postby hoboy » Mon May 09, 2016 5:28 pm

I was ready to be turned off by this, but...it was remarkably well made and written and I want more. While futa is not a main fetish of mine this was hot. Very much - keep it up!
hoboy

Postby Project_Demise » Fri May 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Considering that those are two fetishes I also have that I too feel are underused, I can't wait :D
Project_Demise

Re: [RenPy] The Guardian Angel (Futa on Female) [Update 5.14

Postby WhiskeyRose » Sat May 14, 2016 1:50 pm

Thank you so much for the feedback! I just posted an update, and while it's not a solid game quiet yet I am pleased with the amount of content I managed to add in the past week.

I appreciate any and all feedback, especially if it's constructive!
WhiskeyRose
Newly Registered

Postby SquallLion » Sat May 14, 2016 10:44 pm

excellent! the joystick works aswell but I have no sound (except the sound speech; 'V' key)
why they all keep their bra? looks like immersive but...
SquallLion

Postby Saika » Wed May 18, 2016 1:06 am

Grabbed the update, played it a bit. The Intelligence -> Sensibility change is one I like, it sounds a bit more natural and less "here go raise this stat"-ish.

But two things do kinda stand out as issues that immediately grabbed me.
1) both Cass and Kris having green hair feels odd. Unless green is a natural hair color there? But if not, two of the futa in one area dying their hair the same color just...I dunno, feels off.
2) the bathroom scene in the bar has a bunch of urinals along the wall...which I'd imagine a world with 500 women to 1 futa would not really have since futa can use normal toilets just fine and women have no use for urinals! Just a background image issue, but it broke immersion instantly when I noticed.

I'll keep playing as updates come out(and post again if I notice anything more in this update that needs pointing out)
Saika

Postby Spartacus » Thu May 19, 2016 4:12 pm

So I played through the entirety of the alpha and I really liked it.
Conversations are intelligent and well written. models are OK. There are some issues here and there (like Red having a different skin tone for her dick :shock: ) but those are minor gripes

I especially enjoyed the creampie shots at the end.

Keep up the good work and I will keep playing it :D
Spartacus

Postby WhiskeyRose » Fri May 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Saika Wrote:1) both Cass and Kris having green hair feels odd. Unless green is a natural hair color there? But if not, two of the futa in one area dying their hair the same color just...I dunno, feels off.

Aw, shit.

Well, truth be told I'm actually red-green colorblind, so I was under the impression that both Kris and Cass were brunettes...I had no Idea I made their hair color Green! I might fix their hair eventually, but for now I guess since I'm bending the world so much it's not a huge deal.

Saika Wrote:2) the bathroom scene in the bar has a bunch of urinals along the wall...which I'd imagine a world with 500 women to 1 futa would not really have since futa can use normal toilets just fine and women have no use for urinals! Just a background image issue, but it broke immersion instantly when I noticed.

I use a game I've modded to absolute hell and back called TheKlub17 to get the images for the game, so I didn't even notice the urinals as I didn't build the room the scene takes place in. I'm unsure if I'll redo the images, but good eye!

Spartacus Wrote:(like Red having a different skin tone for her dick :shock: )

I should have spent more time making sure the dicks in the game jived a bit more, but as I mentioned to the other poster I'm somewhat colorblind, so to me they look close enough, but in reality it probably looks like Red's dick is made of playdough...

I'll continue working on the game more over the next few weeks, focusing on adding more content and the next release I hope to have enough new content to make it worth the time to play through again. I can't give a timeline, as I work on this in my spare time so I haven't any idea when I can put major work into it. But thank you for the feedback!
WhiskeyRose
Newly Registered

Postby rpgfan650 » Sat May 21, 2016 3:27 am

I found and just completed the current content of the current version. I consider this to be the best futanari game in development. The main reason is the lack of the male gender. The futanari is not competing with another gender for impregnation. Also, i hope the next release will allow Red to advance in rank. Any hints about Red attending the university, part time jobs outside the nursery, or Red setting up her own habit in conjunction with the nursery.

I have to replay the game again to get my facts straight about pregnancy for futanari's. I got the impression the futanari in this game are more like males with breasts. Instead of futanari's with dual reproductive systems. My comprehension is lacking and requires a few replays to get things right.

Overall a get game, and hope it has a spectacular life.
rpgfan650

Postby Spartacus » Wed May 25, 2016 2:50 pm

WhiskeyRose Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:(like Red having a different skin tone for her dick :shock: )

I should have spent more time making sure the dicks in the game jived a bit more, but as I mentioned to the other poster I'm somewhat colorblind, so to me they look close enough, but in reality it probably looks like Red's dick is made of playdough...

I'll continue working on the game more over the next few weeks, focusing on adding more content and the next release I hope to have enough new content to make it worth the time to play through again. I can't give a timeline, as I work on this in my spare time so I haven't any idea when I can put major work into it. But thank you for the feedback!

Well it is not so much that the dick shape or color looks wrong. It's just you got a somewhat mildly suntanned body color for Red (think Italian skin), with a pink Caucasian dick (think piglet skin). It looks off :) But I can see colorblindness being a problem there. What program do you use to generate the bodies? maybe you can match RGB codes when setting skin colors?

On a side note. I would focus on getting some romancing up in the evening. Right now there is a bit of a disconnect between the conversations at the Guardian Angel and the actual sex.
At the Guardian Angel every futa is going on about how special the sex event is for your selected partner, and then you go into town where you sort of date rape a girl at the bar, fuck a couple women without much ceremony in alley ways or bathrooms and trick a girl into getting pregnant at the university. Don't get me wrong I LOVED these stories, but maybe some background where Red needs to blow off steam when not getting any at night would make this a bit more coherent ... Or not it is your game :)

Just my 2 cents. Loved the game and keep up the good work
Spartacus

Postby Lucky777 » Sat May 28, 2016 2:46 am

Hmm.

This is fine.

I'm not much into shemales, and I especially don't like it when they're called futanari, since that's as explicitly clear a mislabelling as calling them hermaphrodites.

But the game's fappable enough that I'm looking forward to the rest of it, regardless of the cock-to-body pigmentation mismatching noted by Spartacus.

I don't know how much raising individual attributes will eventually affect Red's overall personality.
Perhaps it'll remain a per scene thing, and not have any overall effect on her character.
Doesn't matter too much, really, but I won't mind if high enough assertiveness causes her to conclusively stop stumbling over her words and become more like Jackie.
Lucky777

Postby Iwo » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Very good game. Any updates, beta versions or something?

Good luck @WhiskeyRose
Iwo

Postby DragonG » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:41 am

i cannot find the bathouse i think i missed somethin
DragonG

Postby Iwo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:11 am

DragonG Wrote:i cannot find the bathouse i think i missed somethin

I had same problem too. I think that bathouse is not implemented yet.
Iwo

Postby dibimpregnator » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:14 pm

where is the latest update and i cannot find it on renpys site
dibimpregnator
Newly Registered

Postby evildumdum » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:45 pm

dibimpregnator Wrote:where is the latest update and i cannot find it on renpys site

https://www.renpy.org/latest.html
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby dibimpregnator » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:46 pm

ok seriously how does the renpy thing work to update guardian angels
dibimpregnator
Newly Registered

Postby rpgfan650 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:15 am

dibimpregnator Wrote:ok seriously how does the renpy thing work to update guardian angels

It doesn't. I believe due to the post wording they missed read the post. Thinking it was asking for a ren'py update and not for a new Guardian Angels version.

As far as Guardian Angels, consider it on hiatus since May 2016. The developer might be developing another game called Haramase Simulator. There is a thread here on LOK.

Edit. Editing the post wording.
rpgfan650

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects