[RPG MAKER]Dead Lust - Action RPG about ghosts[WIP]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPG MAKER]Dead Lust - Action RPG about ghosts[WIP]

Postby zhook » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Hello, I'm Zhook. I'm excited to present a game, I'm currently working on, called...

Dead Lust set in a place similar to 19th century England. You play as a young guy called Arthur. He has a very rare ability to contact with ghosts. Sometimes in a very unusual way.
He also has an older sister Moira, a very talented witch. Together they work as ghost hunters, taking orders from people, who need to solve their paranormal problems.

One day they receive a letter from Lady Browning, a very rich woman and the owner of a large mansion in the village of Vickham. She promised to pay a big sum if they expel the troublesome ghost. They did not hesitate to accept her offer, without knowing that they'll have to face not with an ordinary ghost, but with a powerful witch, who wants to return to the living world, for a revenge.

The game offers real-time action combat. Aside from various weapons, you can use combat spells to fight your enemies. But first, you need to learn them. How? By having intercourse with ghost ladies of course!
In addition to the main story, there will be lots of sidequests. And you can decide to what result they will lead you whether it be gold or something more naughty.

You can download demo here.
Also, check my Patreon.
Last edited by zhook on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
zhook
Newly Registered

Re: [RPG MAKER VX Ace]Black Magic

Postby ChronoXShadow » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Hello, Zhook. I liked LoQo a lot, so I think I'd like your game, too. Only one problem... Could we get the full version for free? Yes, I know I'm cheap :( Anyways, looks good. Can't wait to try it out.

P.s. I'm sure there's plenty of people here who'd be willing to help with dialog proofreading/translation, seeing as in the screenshots there's a few errors already. And for free, too.
ChronoXShadow

Re: [RPG MAKER VX Ace]Black Magic

Postby zhook » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:34 pm

ChronoXShadow Wrote:Hello, Zhook. I liked LoQo a lot, so I think I'd like your game, too. Only one problem... Could we get the full version for free? Yes, I know I'm cheap :( Anyways, looks good. Can't wait to try it out.

P.s. I'm sure there's plenty of people here who'd be willing to help with dialog proofreading/translation, seeing as in the screenshots there's a few errors already. And for free, too.

Sorry, a game is still in development. I'm feeling dumb because I didn't mention that. Also, don't worry I want full game to be free for everyone.
zhook
Newly Registered

Re: [RPG MAKER VX Ace]Black Magic[WIP]

Postby fr0thefr0zen » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:42 pm

the downloads arnt working anymore
fr0thefr0zen
Newly Registered

Re: [RPG MAKER VX Ace]Black Magic[WIP]

Postby zhook » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:30 pm

fr0thefr0zen Wrote:the downloads arnt working anymore

I'm uploading a newer version, they're gonna be fixed soon.
zhook
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects