Legions of 6'th Circle

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Legions of 6'th Circle

Postby Merkath » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:51 pm

Hi folks!
First of all I'm Merkath and I'm sorry for my bad language :D. After that I want to present you my project of erotic game.
The name is Legions of 6'th circle. In short - it's a story about Merkath and Lloth - hellish siblings,
successors for circle throne. They gather demon army and fight against yourselves. Game is similiar to Heroes of Might and Magic.
So Merkath and Lloth are two opposicional factions in game. I plan to make 7 different units per faction.
In Merkath's faction will be only male units. Similiar in Lloth's - females. These units could be buy in special
buildings in castles. So there should be some kind of hell resources and money. Some of units could have upgrades.
There will be tactical battles called 'bloody orgy' or something like that. Everything is in planning stage.
For now I need to make animations for factions units. There will be standing, walk (or fly) and two interactions.
If there is 14 units plus 2 main characters then it shoud be something abaout 48 animations. Lot of work.
At this moment I made standing animations for Lloth faction and half for Merkath's. Animations have 12 frames
and with reverse have 22 frames. Loops in 24 FPS looking good. I make this in Inkscape frame by frame so its lot of work.
I can't code in flash so I'll just use Game Editor. My goal is to make playable demo of game with features like
buying units, gather resources, battling, gain experience, leveling up and saveing game. Work is huge but I think
it's worth. Hell there is no good tactic erotic game isn't it? Here is some graphic. Share your feelings.
Thanks.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

vampImage

succubImage

marilithImage

medusaImage

impImage

huldraImage

erynieImage
Merkath
Newly Registered

Re: Legions of 6'th Circle

Postby ChronoXShadow » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:45 pm

48 animations is quite ambitious. One question: how'd you come up with that number? Wouldn't it be 7 male units x 7 female units + 7 units x 2 main characters = 63 scenes? Or Merkath & co. 8 x Lloth & co. 8 = 64? Or 7x7 = 49 + 2 = 51? This would get really ambitious if you wanted to do double penetration, and then mixed dp. Insane amount of animations, if they have to be done individually.

Anyways, a tactical ero-game sounds fun. Keep up the good work and good luck.
ChronoXShadow

Postby Merkath » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Chrono you have totally right. My mistake sorry. It will be even more than i thought. Good news are that I made almost all standing animations, and when im done
I 'll make small demo with all this animations. The project will be goes on so you all guys could help and tell how do you like art, ideas and all when I put it here.
It will help me a lot and tells me what to do better or what change. So stay tuned.
Merkath
Newly Registered

Postby Merkath » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Ok guys! There it is! Small demo with standing animations of Merkath, and Lloth factions. In future I plan to add animated shadows too.
Tell if you like it. Cheers!

http://www.speedyshare.com/z2z2q/animation-demo.rar
Merkath
Newly Registered

Postby Merkath » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:23 pm

Hi everybody!
Currently I'm working at Merkath's castle system. I want to make it similiar to HoM&M. So main upgrades and stuff are in castle. There is drop menu at top
of screen and most of options will be there (recruit, build, heal). At the bottom of screen is units tab menu. When you recruit, units are add to upper part.
Then you will grab them lower - to hero army. Here is screen from early stage of castle system. Second screen is map that I'll make after castle.
Hope you'll like it. Cheers!

Merkath
Newly Registered

Postby Biles » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:53 pm

I'd like to see some demo animation myself, one that isn't in .exe form cause my computer can't read to those files.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Merkath » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Biles Wrote:I'd like to see some demo animation myself, one that isn't in .exe form cause my computer can't read to those files.

I forgot to mention that animation demo is working at Windows. I tested it in Win 8 OS and worked perfect. If you have windows maybe something block like antivirus because its unknown soft. I have Mac OS and linux options for export so if you want I add this too. Thanx for send me this problem. If someone have same problem please raport.
Merkath
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects