Deleteme Plz

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Food Chain and an nameless game for now =D

Postby VintageBass » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Your images are not showing up
Much, much better!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MMMm » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:41 am

Sounds interesting so far.
MMMm

Postby kvier » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:09 am

5rrrrr Wrote:nameless game
[...] bandits [...] Real time combat. [...] game will never over [...] Attributes [...]
Sounds a lot like Grrl Power!... hopefully you can keep the scope sufficiently well controlled to not overwhelm you with complexity.

(I really really like Grrl Power!, but the enormous amount of work that shadow2k put into the engine for so little game play is kinda unfortunate)
kvier

Postby 5rrrrr » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:06 am

kvier Wrote:Sounds a lot like Grrl Power!... hopefully you can keep the scope sufficiently well controlled to not overwhelm you with complexity.

Yeah i know, but i think complexity is good as long as you organize the codes =D

Postby VintageBass » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Posting in the General section tends to help out getting those posts needed.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby dullman » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:36 pm

5rrrrr Wrote:
1. nameless game :D.

This is a game focused on adult public, single player, I dont know the name yet so i was thinking that you guys could help me giving name to this game \o/, it will be basicaly a RPG with:

->Action:
-Events will ocour during the gameplay like bandits going at your encounter and you can deal with it depending on your gameplay style.
-Real time combat. not turn based.
-Magick Spells, with effects.
->Intelligence:
-The scenario of the game will be in a city, so the people(NPCs) should recognize you, make comments about your current reputation and walk around the streets.
-Will be NPC Cars to walk aroun the streets to increase the immersion(in the future semaphores, why not).
-Events Events and Events.
->Choices:
-As an RPG, the game will never over, but you have choices to make that will influence in your gameplay, like jobs, vocations, ingame events etc.
-Attributes, for now there is 9 attributes that you can choose, three of them focused on combat/intimidation(Fighting skills), three of them focused on combat/persuasion(Magick skills) and three of them focused on sex/persuasion(Sexual skills).
->Animations:
-Walk,Idle,sex animations,spells animations,attack animations...
->Character customization:
-This game focuses on a female protagonist, so the character customization will be exclusive for a female genere, maybe in the future if this project goes on, will be options for male/futa/bestial who knows =D.

Here are some screenshots of the current stage of the game (Maybe the images are too big, so try zoom out by CTRL+ scroll down to well see it):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Map:
The game:
The pause menu:
The main menu:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Since the screens shows that you plan to make 3d game i must ask why you use 2d rpg maker sprites?? I mean if you want customizable characters there is an asset for unity which greatly works with morphs (so basically it's kinda like daz3d - and it can also import daz3d characters (ps. but don't buy addon for daz figure since it's only available for old models)) so you can create (or get) some basic figure and some clothes and if you patient you can create many different morphs (and to be truthful there is other asset in unity store that contains morphable character with clothes and it isn't pricey like daz models although it based on them, also it has about 20 different models each one can share their clothes/hairstyle with another from the same company(although i don't thinks it works for different genders)).

ps. I know this since i bought this asset myself (first one) and tried to use it for game but lastly i decided to return to animish 2d girls since there is none good 3d anime model that can be made to looks like characters from anime.
ps2. Although i do not support it but for trying asset there is a way to aquire full version (although might be outdated).
dullman

Postby 5rrrrr » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:51 pm

dullman Wrote:
Since the screens shows that you plan to make 3d game i must ask why you use 2d rpg maker sprites?? I mean if you want customizable characters there is an asset for unity which greatly works with morphs (so basically it's kinda like daz3d - and it can also import daz3d characters (ps. but don't buy addon for daz figure since it's only available for old models)) so you can create (or get) some basic figure and some clothes and if you patient you can create many different morphs (and to be truthful there is other asset in unity store that contains morphable character with clothes and it isn't pricey like daz models although it based on them, also it has about 20 different models each one can share their clothes/hairstyle with another from the same company(although i don't thinks it works for different genders)).

ps. I know this since i bought this asset myself (first one) and tried to use it for game but lastly i decided to return to animish 2d girls since there is none good 3d anime model that can be made to looks like characters from anime.
ps2. Although i do not support it but for trying asset there is a way to aquire full version (although might be outdated).

Ragnarok/Tree of savior, 3d games with 2d sprite characteres. About the customization, these sprites are not the final ones, once i buy an drawing pad, i will make some spritesheets by my own, untill there, i will look for free ones.
---------
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

5rrrrr
Newly Registered

Postby Kurushimi » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:07 am

5rrrrr Wrote:
kvier Wrote:Sounds a lot like Grrl Power!... hopefully you can keep the scope sufficiently well controlled to not overwhelm you with complexity.

Yeah i know, but i think complexity is good as long as you organize the codes =D

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Kurushimi

Return to Non-Flash Projects