Night Games (English Text-based BF RPG)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Night Games (English Text-based BF RPG)

Postby The Silver Bard » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Hello, I am the developer of Night Games, a free text-based RPG about sexfighting. This game has been in development since 2013 and now contains:
  • 9 persistent opponents with full spritesets
  • 8 unlockable skillsets
  • More than 100 unlockable sexfighting skills
  • More than 150 sex scenes
  • A couple dozen in-combat illustrations
We're still a ways away from a final release, but there's already plenty of content to keep you entertained and fapping. Please give it a try.

Game Description (copied from my Patreon)
Your freshman year in college suddenly becomes much more interesting as you're invited to an underground sexfighting competition. Amazingly, you discover that you are the only male participant this year! You are even being well paid for the privilege of sexfighting your fellow students!
Who is running this competition? How has it remained a secret for so long? Does it really even matter when these four beautiful girls are literally throwing themselves at you?

Night Games is a text-based battlefuck RPG with dating sim elements. It was created to fill a vacuum in the adult games market. Battlefuck games are not a unique concept, but they've so far been the almost exclusive domain of Japanese developers. I wanted to make battlefuck game for English speaking audiences combining western RPG design with Japanese eroge character development.

At the same time, I wanted to create an adult game with a fun and friendly atmosphere. The adult text-based game market is currently heavily influenced by corruption and transformation heavy games. I wanted to provide an alternative for people who prefer consent and affection in their smut.

The Combat System
Mechanically, Night Games probably has more in common with simulations than with conventional RPGs. There are no random encounters, every character is tracked in the game arena at all times, regardless of their proximity to the player. All game systems apply to the player and NPCs equally. Opponents gain experience and money by fighting each other, even when the player is not present.

Direct combat uses a complex system that allows for a variety of builds and strategies. Clothing removal and destruction is fully implemented and entering a fight naked is a major disadvantage. Fights can only be won by making opponents orgasm, but combatants can gain the advantage by using physical attacks to stun the opponent or forcing them into other positions.

As the game progresses and character gain levels, they learn new skills and acquire useful equipment, allowing for new and interesting tactics. Characters can specialize in advanced skill trees, unlocking powerful new abilities.

Outside of combat, there is a sizable arena of interconnected rooms to roam and search. Clever players can set traps and lay ambushes to gain the advantage on opponents. Useful items are also hidden around the map, rewarding thorough exploration. Players may also want to carefully avoid enemies when naked and weakened until they can replace their clothes. If left aroused and unsatisfied, a character may need to sneak off to a private corner to masturbate. However, these actions take time and players may be caught and attacked when they're at their most vulnerable.

The Girls
None of the enemies (I prefer opponents) in Night Games are one-off combat encounters. The girls you are fighting persist over the course of the game, growing and developing as you do. There are four opponents at the start with several more unlockable. Each character has a unique personality, style of fighting, and of course, many sex scenes.

The AI uses a simple emotion system that influences their combat behavior. The moods are based on a combination of player actions, the combat system, and their personalities. NPCs will be more likely to use physical attacks if they are angry, more likely to act defensively if they are nervous, and more likely to initiate sex if they are horny. These mood changes allow for more dynamic and interesting fights.

Each girl now also receives unique and temporary "Grudge" bonuses when you defeat her multiple times in a match, forcing you to change your tactics if you want to continue your winning streak.

Between matches, players can use their free time to either train or spend time their opponents. These daytime interactions allow players to build a romantic relationship in addition to a sexual one. Gaining affection with the girls also unlocks unique combat perks and special skills.

You can download the game for free on my development blog: http://www.silverbardgames.com
You'll need Java 1.8 or newer to run the game.

If you enjoy the game, consider supporting me on Patreon.
Supporters receive new updates a week before they are available to the public.
Patrons supporting at $5 a month or above will get access to a premium version of the game containing more than a dozen extra event CG.

Screenshots
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Last edited by The Silver Bard on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Silver Bard

Re: Night Games (English Text-based BF RPG)

Postby VintageBass » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:51 pm

... Your images are broken
Much better. I'll edit this post again later once I check things out.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby kvier » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:22 am

I've played through the first 17 days and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. The scenes are diverse, the mechanics interesting, and combat changes in new and interesting ways as you and the NPCs level.

Well, at least so far—I'm level 20 in game.
kvier

Postby musical74 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:54 am

Here's my thoughts so far, after having played it a bit...

More graphics would be nice, all I see is the *character face*, I don't see the picture like you have of Angel...or are those only when you have penetrated a girl during the sexfight?

What's the main difference between *cunning* and *seduction*? Also, how do you increase perception and speed? Will you have the chance to sexfight Lilly? When will you be able to get more than the 4? I was at level 7 or 8 and it was still the first 4 (not that there is anything wrong with them!)

I do like that each of the girls are very unique and each battle is different, as some are more aggressive than others. I will say, however, that there have been a few times it's been *X is just playing with you, she knows she's got you* and I still win. Also, if my *mojo* is at max and I'm still sexfighting...how do I know when I've won?

I do like this (a lot) just need to know a few things!
musical74

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:50 pm

You unlock a few more girls at level 10 I believe. But you do have to buy information on them from the broker before they'll appear. Cunning helps when setting up traps and lets learn new abilities that help you strip opponents and put them into pins. Seduction helps you deal more damage on sex attacks and learn more sexual techniques. Mojo is a resource you can spend on certain abilities, having it at max doesn't really do anything for you. You win the fight when your opponents arousal reaches max just like you lose when your own arousal reaches max. You can't see your opponents arousal though but there will be text that indicates that they're getting close to orgasm.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby The Silver Bard » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:01 am

musical74 Wrote:Here's my thoughts so far, after having played it a bit...

More graphics would be nice, all I see is the *character face*, I don't see the picture like you have of Angel...or are those only when you have penetrated a girl during the sexfight?

What's the main difference between *cunning* and *seduction*? Also, how do you increase perception and speed? Will you have the chance to sexfight Lilly? When will you be able to get more than the 4? I was at level 7 or 8 and it was still the first 4 (not that there is anything wrong with them!)

I do like that each of the girls are very unique and each battle is different, as some are more aggressive than others. I will say, however, that there have been a few times it's been *X is just playing with you, she knows she's got you* and I still win. Also, if my *mojo* is at max and I'm still sexfighting...how do I know when I've won?

I do like this (a lot) just need to know a few things!

Images are tied to specific skills, and there are only a few of them currently. They should trigger when Fuck, Blowjob, Lick Nipples, Footjob, or Dissolving Flask are used.

Cunning is used primarily for stripping opponents, defensive skills and setting traps. Seduction is the primary attribute for most pleasure and temptation skills.

Perception can be increased or decreased by meditating. You need to as Aesop about sharpening the mind if you don't have the option. Speed can be increased by playing video games. It's a low probability of occurring, and you need to pay for a new game to even have a chance.

Lilly is not available as an opponent. She's one of the least likely NPCs to be added as an unlockable character, because she's supervising the games.

You can unlock 2 additional characters at level 10 and 2 more at level 20. There's also one rare opponent who only appears as a special event.

There are several factors that go into mood calculation. If the girl has landed some good skills and is in an advantageous position, it's entirely possible for her to feel like she's winning even when you're about to beat her.

The higher your perception is, the more information about the girl's arousal and stamina you can see. At the starting value, you can just see whether she's above or below the halfway point. At very high perception, you can see the exact percentage. You'll notice this if you get his by a sensitivity flask, which will temporarily boost your perception.
The Silver Bard

Postby musical74 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:31 am

Got to level 10 but didn't see anyone new - guessing I need to query Aesop about the proper piece before the new ones show up.

Funniest thing I've seen so far: getting knocked down, but winning the fight because the girl's arousal meter was full!

I do like that once you get to know them outside of the battlefucks, it is entirely possible that the girls will show up when you are training endurance/video games and you can gain skills (slowly) through interactions with them. ONCE, I've seen Jewel get pissed - guessing she didn't care for my kneeing her. When someone is *more interesting in fucking than fighting*, does that mean their guard is lowered a little? I have seen *a little unsure* as well, not sure what that means. I also like the *she knows she's losing and is getting desperate*

Found a glitch: since the night ended while I was fighting someone, I got *you won X times* then *you won X+1* times one right after the other. Of course, it just could have been that I won 10 times that night too...

How is it decided who *wins the most* when there are multiple people who win X fights? I was one of three people who won 5 fights, but didn't get the *since you won the most, here's a bonus*, and other times I'm tied with someone for most wins and I'll get the bonus.
musical74

Postby The Silver Bard » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 pm

A new update has been released to Patreon Backers. It will be available to everyone else in a week.
The Silver Bard

Postby musical74 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:54 am

hey, while I think about it, will we have to start anew when the new builds happen, or will we be able to continue with saves from earlier builds?
musical74

Postby The Silver Bard » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:40 pm

I do my best to keep the game compatible with old saves. Unless I specifically mention it in the changelog, you can assume your old save will work.
The Silver Bard

Postby The Silver Bard » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:34 pm

The newest update is now available for free to everyone. You can download it from my Development Blog or my Patreon page

Changelog:

Added the sweet active minimap from the mod
Removed the old map since it's kinda obsolete
Fixed an issue where ambushes from IllusionTrap did not work
Added new advanced attribute: Ninjutsu
New Ninjutsu skill: Smoke Bomb
New Ninjutsu skill: Steal
New Ninjutsu skill: Needle
New Ninjutsu skill: Substitute
New Ninjutsu skill: Bunshin Assault
New Ninjutsu skill: Bunshin Service
New Ninjutsu skill: Goodnight Kiss
Fixed an issue where Dissolving Traps were not getting removed after triggering
Fixed an issue where Shamed was not stacking
At Ninjutsu 5 or higher, a couple shortcuts are added between areas
At Ninjutsu 9 or higher, a hidden stash will be added to a random area each night where you can resupply
Added a hermaphroditic pet to the Fetish skillset, a Fetish Goblin
Fixed an issue where opponents' stamina messages where displayed incorrectly between 6 and 8 perception
Added in a simple counter to track how long it has been since you visited each girl. I'm not doing much with it other than for one of Cassie's threesome scenes.
Reward money for Challenges now scales with Rank
Added three scenes introducing the Ninjutsu trainer.
You can meet the Ninjutsu trainer randomly by exercising if you are at least Rank 1
After completing her introduction scenes, she'll give you one free lesson a day, along with some items
Fiddled with some GUI stuff. I'm not sure if it's an improvement
Increased duration of Braced
Maya's level now scales properly between matches
The Silver Bard

Postby The Silver Bard » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:18 pm

I posted a small update with some bugfixes and balance changes

Changelog:

Characters with the Exhibitionist trait will trend towards horny when running around naked instead of nervous
Shameful display is more effective if opponent has dominant mood
Beg is more likely to succeed if opponent has dominant mood
Beg and Purr always miss against opponents that are angry or desperate
Maya's hypnosis skills can now be used if target is Enthralled
Fixed crash associated with clothing change UI
Fixed issue where portraits were not displaying properly
The Silver Bard

Postby illnevertell01119 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:03 am

Okay, first off, I am enjoying the game alot...But I am curious if there is any way to edit stats in the game for my own use (to create a "for fun" easy mode just to dick around in)?
illnevertell01119
Newly Registered

Postby The Silver Bard » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:32 am

The Patron release for the new update is out. It's a bit smaller than planned, but has some interesting stuff. If you are a supporter, you can grab it from my Patreon page. If you are not a supporter, please check out my blog anyway. I posted descriptions for some of my upcoming projects and a poll for which game you want to see developed next.

http://www.silverbardgames.com/

Changelog:

Fixed an issue where Attribute modifiers from clothing would permanently affect saves
Added a trap priority system so Alarms and Decoys will not cover up other traps in the same area
Added a warning when prompting for a fight if other characters are in the area
Statuses are automatically removed if their magnitude is modified to 0
Changed some skill categories to account for new category: preparation
Mara gains a specialization skillset at Rank 4, Temporal Manipulation
New Temporal skill: WindUp
New Temporal skill: Haste
New Temporal skill: Cheap Shot
New Temporal skill: Emergency Jump
New Temporal skill: Attire Shift
New Temporal skill: Unstrip
New Temporal skill: Rewind
New Mara penetration victory scene by GruntledDev
Skill buttons are reorganized, also by GruntledDev
Redesigned the automatic events system to allow for more interesting scripting
Added option for alternate color scheme.
The Text color won't change immediately when switching schemes, but it will catch up
New Samantha pegging victory scene by Jotor
New Samantha draw scene by Jotor
Maya's scenes when you attempt to doubleteam her were reversed, fixed it
New Cassie/Mara threesome scene
The Silver Bard

Postby Seth_Phoenix2000 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:54 pm

So do I download it at your blog or patreon? Your development blog pointed me to your patreon and your patreon to your development blog with no sign of the actual download in sight on either.
Seth_Phoenix2000

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Seth_Phoenix2000 Wrote:So do I download it at your blog or patreon? Your development blog pointed me to your patreon and your patreon to your development blog with no sign of the actual download in sight on either.

When you go to the dev blog look right under the top of the page / logo for Night games, you'll see: ... ... "Night Games" ...

Click on Night Games and it will take you to a download screen.

Hope that helps.
Darthjake

Postby The Silver Bard » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi Everybody!
I may have slightly forgotten about this thread, but development on the game has continued since then. Probably the more important improvement for a lot of people is that I recruited a dedicated artist about a year back, so the game is much more visually pleasing. There's been a bunch of art added to the game in general, most notably sprites for the opponents showing their current arousal, mood, and state of dress. There's also a new premium version for $5+ Patrons that adds some high quality art to existing daytime sex scenes.
If you haven't played in a while or haven't played ever, now is a good time to try it.

You can download the newest version at http://www.silverbardgames.com/night-games/ or https://www.patreon.com/silverbardgames

Changelog for most recent update:
  • Added Sprite and clothing for Kat
  • Added Sprite and clothing for Samantha
  • Sprites now show when strapons are equiped
  • Some tweaks to Yui’s sprite
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect underwear detection
  • Implemented a new Dummy class that lets me add sprites with different expressions and states of dress to scenes
  • Added sprites to Tutorial
  • Added sprites to several daytime scenes that were missing them
  • Remade several of the Horny expressions
  • Old Fuck art is now associated with the Missionary position rather than the specific skill
  • Added Cowgirl art
  • Added Carry art
  • Fixed a crash involving Masochism status and the hard AI
  • Fixed a crash talking to Yui with portraits enabled
  • Added portraits for Yui (They’re just cropped sprites, but better than nothing)
  • Added Angry expression for Yui
  • Training now only increases stats for the Character that initiates it
  • Fixed some flagging to handle improbable event collisions
  • Fixed some flagging to prevent threesome scenes from appearing multiple times in a day
  • Nerfed Dark Tendrils, it now costs more Arousal and does not scale as strongly with Dark
  • Nerfed Binding, it does not scale as strongly with Arcane
  • Bind (zipties and handcuffs) are now only usable against targets in immobile submissive positions.
  • Reduced the amount Advanced training scales per Attribute point.
  • Active Imagination weakness now applies a uniform +50% to all Temptation damage
  • Mojo can no longer be reduced below 0
  • Fixed an issue where Toy Master perk was not being applied correctly
  • Base stamina regen per turn is now 2% of max stamina instead of flat 1
  • Added some bolding to improve Challenge readability
  • Challenges now add an item to you inventory that you can reference if you forget your goal
  • Added some new possible results to cooking based on Science and Ninjutsu
  • Added Super Energy Drink, doubles the stamina regen of normal energy drink
  • Added Eve defeat scene by Onyxdime
  • Fixed a major issue with Substitute used by NPCs
  • Fixed some behind the scenes position behavior for NPC only fights involving penetration
  • Characters can no longer struggle when Enthralled
  • Matches will now continue until player finishes ongoing actions
  • This should prevent issues where the match ends twice
  • Separated match scoring screen from postmatch events
  • Had to move Patreon supporter credits to their own dialog
  • Added $ to store prices for clarity
  • Cynical status now reduces Temptation damage by 25% instead of a flat 5
  • Shamed status no longer triggers Cynical
  • Shamed status is now more severe, inflicting a stackable -10% damage penalty to many skills
  • Spank no longer calms the target
  • Unsuccessful Struggle and Escape attempts cause positions to decay faster, making future attempts more likely to succeed
  • Fixed Invite being usable with pants on
  • Fixed requirements of Fly to make it accessible to players
  • Fly no longer requires 15 mojo (it didn’t spend it anyway)
  • Face Fuck’s Shamed status now scales with Fetish
  • Reversal now maintains penetration, similar to Struggle
  • Pleasure bonus from Lickable weakness changed from 30% to 50%
  • Insatiable weakness now leaves character at 50% arousal after victory
  • Reduced the damage bonus from Ticklish weakness
  • New Submissive skill: Buck
  • Winded status negates all stamina damage, preventing characters from being stun-locked as easily
  • The AI should no longer attempt stamina attacks at winded opponents
  • Increased the amount most pain attacks cause Angry
  • Pain damage now pushes NPCs toward Angry based on magnitude
  • Temptation damage now pushes NPCs toward Horny based on magnitude
  • Weaken damage now pushes NPCs toward Nervous based on magnitude
  • Heal now pushes NPCs toward Confident based on magnitude
  • Changed Match Handicaps to give percentage bonus instead of flat bonus
  • Rewrote a bunch of Match Handicap related stuff for Challenge Mode
  • Underwear-only handicap now allows undershirts as well
  • Added Handicap Mittens: -75% finger proficiency
  • Added Handicap Lame Glasses: negates Mojo generation
  • Added Handicap Ticklish: gives Ticklish weakness
  • Added Handicap Hairtie: gives Achilles Jewels weakness
  • Changed difficulty setting to a group of non-exclusive modifiers during character creation
  • Added Game Modifier – Challenge Mode: Forces the player to accept a handicap each night without a bonus. A good alternative to the Hard AI
  • Added Game Modifier – Short Matches: Matches last 2 hours instead of 3
  • Added Game Modifier – Double XP: Player and NPCs level twice as fast
  • New situational pre-fight dialogue for all characters, referencing things such as state of dress and affection
  • Grudge System: NPCs you defeat will gain a potent buff if you fight them again in the same match
  • Grudge buffs are different for each character and are hinted at in prefight dialogue
  • Cassie Grudge bonuses:
  • Spirited: Mojo gain bonus
  • Determined: Recover Stamina and Arousal when standing up from prone
  • Modestly Dressed: Clothes are harder to remove
  • Overflowing Mana: Spells cost much less Mojo
  • Mara Grudge bonuses:
  • Inspired: Cunning bonus
  • Perfect Plan: Strips player at start of combat
  • Plan B: Consumes an energy drink to heal whenever she would be stunned
  • Experimental Weaponry: Bonus to all sex toy damage
  • Angel Grudge bonuses:
  • Ice Queen: Temptation damage resistance
  • Seductress: Seduction bonus
  • Untouchable: Evasion bonus
  • Succubus Vagina: Increased sex damage
  • Jewel Grudge bonuses:
  • Flash: Speed bonus
  • Powered Up: Power bonus
  • Healing Factor: Stamina regen
  • Confident Dom: Major stat buffs when mood is Confident or Dominant
  • Yui Grudge bonuses:
  • Flash: Speed bonus
  • Ishida 3rd Hidden Art: Returns more pleasure damage during intercourse
  • Ninja Preparation: Binds at start of combat
  • Kat Grudge bonuses:
  • Feral: Get Feral buff regardless of arousal
  • Predator Instincts: Stronger pins
  • Lands on her Feet: Can’t be tripped or knocked down
  • Reyka Grudge bonuses:
  • Overwhelming Darkness: Dark bonus
  • Succubus Vagina: Increases sex damage
  • Enthralling Presence: Enthralls at start of combat
  • Samantha Grudge bonuses:
  • Tantric Breathing: Arousal regen
  • Spare Handcuffs: Gets 2 sets of handcuffs at start of combat
  • Veteran Prostitute: Reduced pleasure damage to vagina
  • Eve Grudge bonuses:
  • Sadistic Mood: Inflicts Masochism at start of combat
  • Defensive Measure: Starts combat wearing a groin protector
  • Revved Up: Seduction and Fetish bonus when aroused

Premium Only:
  • Art for Cassie x Mara threesome
  • Art for Angel 2nd Sex scene
  • Art for Jewel 2nd Sparring scene
  • Art for Mara Faeries scene
  • Art for Yui recruitment scene
The Silver Bard

Postby The Silver Bard » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:42 am

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

There's a new version available to Patreon supporters. If you're a patron or thinking about becoming a patron, you can get it here: https://www.patreon.com/silverbardgames

Changelog:
  • Added Reyka’s sprite
  • Added Eve’s sprite
  • Fixed an issue where Lame Glasses handicap triggers Mittens handicap
  • Added an Image option for Exact Match Only.
  • If Exact Match Only is set, skill art will only show up when in combat with the girl depicted in the image.
  • Added a bunch of icons and filters over sprites to visually show active status effects
  • The effects are going to be too cartoony for a lot of people, so I have them off by default, they can be enabled in the Options
  • Added a bunch of error checking for missing images. This shouldn’t be relevant to most people unless the jar file is corrupted
  • If status effects are enabled, they’ll also show up for the player on the clothes diagram in the inventory panel
  • Fixed a cosmetic issue where arousal and mojo appear maxed immediately after loading
  • Added tooltips describing all non-combat actions
  • Added a warning before initiating combat if additional opponents are in the same area
  • Removed the Mojo cost for Slime pets
  • Alarm traps are now detectable at any distance
  • Refactored some combat stuff, which you shouldn’t notice unless I broke something
  • Added a couple alternate messages for running out of stamina
  • Redid all the math for calculating and reporting different types of damage.
  • I think I fixed a couple things while doing this. It’s entirely possible I broke some other things.
  • Changed how Actions are organized, so they should be listed in a consistent order now
  • Reimplemented and enabled Locate. The new version is not very elegant, but it shouldn’t blow up every time I touch the GUI
  • Made the Inventory panel scrollable for the rare situations where the item list doesn’t fit
  • Changed the way penetration is handled. All penetration positions cause automatic pleasure each turn
  • Using Fucking skills will change your pace, adjusting the amount of automatic pleasure dealt
  • Hopefully fixed the phantom strapon issue
  • Changed check for intact underwear after combat to be more robust
  • Added Submissive skill: Honey Pot
  • Added Submissive ultimate skill: Pleasure Slave
  • Squeeze Balls now scales with Power, and if user has a Shock Glove, also Science
  • Buffed Handjob and Finger so they deal more consistent damage
  • Two new Fetish training scenes by KajunKrust
  • All EX skills have been replaced with Adaptive skill variants, which will scale with your highest primary attribute
  • Probably fixed Workshop training scene randomization
  • Daytime scenes with girls now allows you to select the specific scene you want instead of randomizing them
  • Sunday nights now don’t have a match, instead you have unique events for ways to spend your night off.
  • Added Stay In night off event
  • Added Cassie Date night off event with two outcomes by Snake
  • Added Mara Field Test night off event with two outcomes
  • Added Yui intercourse defeat scene by Rex
  • Added 2 Yui daytimes scenes. One of them by CK
  • Added Eve intercourse draw scene by Marcus Koen
  • Added Strip Top art with Jewel
  • Added Strip Bottom art with Yui
  • Added Ass Fuck art with Jewel
  • Added Doggy Style art with Kat

Premium Only:
  • Cassie Sex scene CG
  • Kat Sex scene CG
  • Reyka Sex scene CG
  • Yui Sex Practice scene CG
  • Yui Exposure scene CG
The Silver Bard

Postby The Silver Bard » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Hi folks,
The most recent version I announced last week is now available to everyone!
You can download it from either my blog or my Patreon.

As always, if you're interested in getting the Premium build with a bunch of extra art, it's never too late to become a Patron.
The Silver Bard

Postby KisandraKerticana » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:15 am

Can't open with Java :( Do I need an older version of Java to play?
KisandraKerticana
Newly Registered

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects