Fantasy Boardgame/card game (sexual)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Fantasy Boardgame/card game (sexual)

Postby LillyMacow » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:21 am

Hey, so the post that originally to me on this site was an mtg sex card post whic I thought was awesome so I needed up making this. I have made many cards and such but for now I am just going to put out the mechanics, if people are intrested I will start posting the cards I have made (the rules are still under heavy revision as this is the second Mach of the game due to me trying to add more interesting mechanics.):

Libido, modesty, and stamina:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Libido:
Every unit has a libido level, if it is above 0 it cannot attack, it may only have sex or rape an opponents unit, or a unit you control with zero modesty. If it reaches zero libido it may attack again. If you do not remove all libido from your unit by the end of the turn it has the option to masterbate, if you do this your unit gets a libido counter for each level of libido left over excluding those made by libido. Libido counters give your units +1 Libido. You may remove these by using up all your natural libido, from then until the end of your turn, whenever you would lose libido instead lose a libido counter permanitly.
Modesty:
If your unit has zero modesty it cannot be raped, but it will always except sex. 
Stamina: 
Stamina is the amount of times a unit can fuck or attack each turn.

OVAT:

OVAT:
Female - OVAT standing for, oral, vaginal, anal, and tease is a level based system. The higher your units level in a stat the better she is at it. For each level in a specific stat of OVAT is how how much libido she removes from the male.
Male - OVAT standing for, oral, vaginal, anal, and tease is a level based system. Each Level in an OVAT stat is how much libido is removed from that unit when fucking a unit in that slot.

Champions:

Champions come into play in any region that is not controlled for free before anyone takes their turns. The player who would go first chooses where they want theirs first and so on down the turn list. When your champion comes into play you instantly gain control of that region (only applies when they come into play). After that they work like summons when your champion is broken you lose the game.

Combat:

Any creature in the same region as another opposing creature can attack that creature. If a male attacks a female it can choose to rape her, if it does this he takes damage as though she fought him but in response he gets to fuck her aswell as do one damage.

Fucking:

Whenever two units fuck they check two things, OVAT and Fetishes. The male loses libido equal to the combined level of the two in that particular stat of OVAT remove additional libido if the "scene" fulfills his fetish. The female loses libido only if she has vaginal sex and or fetishes are involved again equal to OVAT.

(btw scene stand for the sexual encounter as a whole, so all the people and things involved all are apart of the scene.

Fetish:

If a unit has a fetish it will have a desired fulfillment if this is not fulfilled they get gain libido equal to the fetish level, if they succeed at their fetish they lose lido equal to its level.
Ex. Fetish; gangbangs 2(this unit must fuck with at least three total males in the scene) 
The 2 is the level, that means that 2 libido s either gained or lost.

Movement:

Units can move to any region connected to the region they are currently in. if a unit attempts to move out of a region with units that belong to the enemy they may attack your unit. When you move a unit it cannot do anything else with its turn before or after moving it.

Card types:

Units - These are the units you fight/fuck with they may only be cast on your turn and you must choose a region that you control to summon them in.

Spells - Spells are cards that may be played at anytime. They can only be cast in regions with creatures you control 

Improvements - improvements may only be placed in regions you control, when you play an improvement put the card into play tapped and put counters onto it equal to its prep cost. Remove one at the start of your turn, when it reaches zero your improvement can untap and can therefor be used.

Card costs:

To play a card you must pay its influence cost. Influence comes in many forms which you must have the correct form of to play a card. If you do not have enough influence to cast a creature or improvement type card then you can pay 2 coins for each each additional influence needed (does not work for spells). 

Regions:

Regions are the areas in which you put creatures, if you have more creatures in an area then your opponent, and it remains that way until your next turn that region now belongs to you until your openness does the same. Controlling a region gives you a choice between 2 buffs depending on the place. This buff can include multiple effects. Regions can also contain natural effects which always apply.

Many mechanics are not done and. Have left things like health and attack out of this entirely because I just want feed back if anyone is intrested in this project or if I should abandon it, thank you for your time and I would love to answer any questions you might have :).
LillyMacow

Re: Fantasy Boardgame/card game (sexual)

Postby dndman997 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:23 pm

i cant wait to see what you come up with visually :) i remember you showing me the ideas before.
dndman997

Postby LillyMacow » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:45 am

I'll post some cards if you would like.
LillyMacow

Postby VintageBass » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:06 am

Color me intrigue.

If you need a designer, I could lend my talent. I just need to get set up with my actual drawing programs on this new PC of mine, and I might be able to help out, if needed.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby LillyMacow » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:21 am

I have been using images online since I doubt this would ever be an actual game and thus I dont really need to worry about stealing the images. They are linked though of course.
anyways I will probably update some cards to mk2 of the rules and post a few of them here.
LillyMacow

Postby LillyMacow » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:46 pm

Hey sorry it's been so long, I keep not wanting topmost the cards because I'm worried that there isn't enough cards yet for it to make sense but I think I'll just give this anyways and answer questions later, enough procrasting:

A few side notes:

Most of here cards are far from done.
The influence (numbers and names to right of card title) is still heavily shifting around and the names are all temporary. Anyways, hope this is a reasonable update, I have 50 or so other cards I'm holding onto right now until I sort out influence better and then over 100 cards I just need to convert to my new format. And a lot of pictures waiting to switch from concept to card.

Blacksmiths daughter (3 imperial)

http://rule34-data-008.paheal.net/_images/e3cce22e69c349719900fe42e51a2eb7/1363878%20-%20Angelic_Destiny%20Beastbreaker_of_Bala_Ged%20Magic_the_Gathering.jpg

(F) Creature - human
Whenever you cast an equipment it requires 2 less coins. Every time you cast an equipment this creature loses one modesty.
0/4
0/2/1
(O)1/(V)2/(A)1/(T)0

Taster Queen (2 sinister) (2)

http://rule34-data-002.paheal.net/_images/1a3105eab11d0b8de5c847373491d261/1518071%20-%20Jason_Chan%20Magic_the_Gathering%20Maul_Splicer.jpg?

(F) Creature - nightmare
When Taster Queen comes into play put two copies of the card "Taster" into play.
2/0
2/6/2
O(2)/V(2)/A(1)/T(0)

Twin Elves (Vagrant 2) (4)

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/4b/51/4b5119c0462bc1d3be230b4bbfce4201.png

(female) creature - elf, dark elf; whore
Whore (treat this creature as though it had no modesty when you fuck it. When you fuck this creature it loses modesty instead of health.
Gangbang Mastery (when 3 or more males fuck this creature she only loses 1 total modesty or health.)
This creature has double the slots in OVAT (ex. 2 vaginal slots in one scene).
"Think you can handle me and my sister?"
2/6
4/2/6
O(2)/V(4)/A(2)/(T)1

Dragon tamer (mythical 1) (3)

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/fc/53/fc53070780882fd91e44580096214247.jpg

(female) Creature - human,  loli; tamer
Ability (1 stamina): fuck any dragon, it belongs to you until end of turn if it didn't already and it gets +2 attack and defense permanently.
Fetish: Dragons
0/2
1/2/2

Pick on someone your own size (horde 1) (1)

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/a7/10/a710a7617db5f3053072917e9c42bf00.png

Spell
Until end of turn all small male creatures (goblins, halflings, gnomes, etc.) may fuck Loli's for free this turn, unless they are a champion in which case they may only do it twice.
"Much easier to hold still when they are the same sizes you."

Overwhelming horde () ()

https://images.luscious.net/93/monster_rape___1460_950831042.jpg

Choose up to two creatures, destroy both of them, put X  male zombies into play where X is the number of creatures destroyed.

Heat of the battle () (2)

http://s1.1zoom.net/big0/841/384939-sepik.jpg

Target attacking female fucks as many attacking makes as possible. While these creatures have sex they cannot contribute to the fight, defending creatures however, can still attack them.

Corrupting armor (Sinister 2) (2)

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/68/63/68637ab2942b0ae6bbe51a95bc2a8c34.jpg

Equipment - armor
When equipped female creature gets fucked gain one sinister influence. If the equipped creature breaks put a female black knight into play under your control.
Equip only to females
"She will break soon enough, and in the mean time enjoy yourself."

Protect my fathers honor (1 eastern) (1)

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/48/a0/48a054fbf52e83d246ede6a222a3aafc.png

Spell - Samurai
If a make samurai you control would die to a male instead remove all libido from the killing creature, it no longer has any libido.
"If it will save my father then I am yours now"

Oral tease (3)

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/e6/3e/e63e5103f48a70edb9c30031ef7307d7.jpg

Enchantment - skill
Combine target female creatures tease and oral by adding them together. It's oral slot is no longer available. It's tease counts as both oral and tease.

Lost bet (2)

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/cb/e1/cbe1c5b3168abfeea151984e3aae111c.jpg

Spell - blackmail
Choose a female you control, other creatures you control can fuck it even if it has modesty.
"Told you I would get more kills, now show us what you it, I'm getting sick of just watching you out there on the battlefield."

Military discipline (2 imperial) (1)

https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/8f/cf/8fcf8c6d1471d49b486eae0bae793dcc.png

Spell
I an imperial creature you control would brake instead equips it with shackles which makes it so the creature can't fight or defend. She has 0 modesty 3 stamina, and her only slot is anal or vaginal, otherwise same creature. She may be put in any imperial region, consider her an "improvement"
"perhaps now you will finally learn your lesson you insubordinate bitch."
LillyMacow

Return to Non-Flash Projects