Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update*

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [12/4]

Postby Abelius » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:02 pm

What's this?? I don't see her bringing presents to us!!

Unless she is the present... ho ho ho! :twisted:
Abelius

Postby lanathor » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:35 am

I just released the beta version out to my testing team so a new public update will be available here in the semi-near future. Just depends on how many bugs I need to take care of in this latest release. :D
lanathor

Postby lanathor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:12 am

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.29.D11) today!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out, missing homework 3 times is the trigger for 4 of them.
The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure).
Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.
Definitely go to bed at the end of the day to see something...unusual. :)

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Enjoy!
Reepyr
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [1/20]

Postby lanathor » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 am

Since I just passed my 1 year anniversary of releasing the demo for Adventures of Tara, I decided to change the reward tiers on Patreon.
The major changes are,

$20 - Beta version access, unlocked cheat save files, occasional bonus images
$10 - Latest version of the game (currently through Day 15)
$5 - 2nd Latest version
$1 - 3rd latest version

By having more beta testers this should help me to find the odd bugs that can crop up depending on different player choices and make the game as bullet proof as I can.
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [1/20]

Postby lanathor » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:18 pm

I forgot that by taking out one price level of the pledge tiers I should share another release as the next public version. Here is v0.30.D12 with the content up through Day 12, enjoy!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D.

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out, missing homework 3+ times is the main trigger.
All scenes should be updated in the recall room up to the most current content.
To see what happened to Tara on the night of Day 11, check out https://www.patreon.com/logan for a free download of her 2D adventure!

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*
4. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Reepyr
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [2/11]

Postby lanathor » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:24 pm

New public release for v0.31.D13! Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to [:D] .

There are 7 major new scenes added in this update with one of them having some requirements from previous days events, while the rest should be pretty easy to figure out.
All scenes should be updated in the recall room up to the most current content.

$1 pledge will get you the next release which is through Day 14
$5 pledge Day 15
$10 pledge the new Scene Skip functionality
$20 pledge early access to the beta version when I release it, unlocked save files, and bonus images throughout the month

*Quick reminders*
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.
4. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Reepyr
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [3/10]

Postby lanathor » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:01 pm

I just released the beta for v0.82.D16 to my patrons yesterday so if any of you are interested in the next public version(v0.32.D14), let me know and I will post it here once my beta testers are done testing. Probably in a week or so.
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [4/8]

Postby lanathor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:39 pm

New public release for v0.32.D14! Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D .

There are 7 major new scenes added in this update with a choice that has to be made to determine which of 2 scenes you will see. 4 of them are based on failing homework assignments in your classes.

$1 pledge will get you the next release which is through Day 15
$5 pledge the new Scene Skip functionality
$10 pledge gets the latest version of content through Day 16
$20 pledge early access to the beta version when I release it, unlocked save files, and bonus images throughout the month

1. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
2. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
3. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
4. If you want to see the Animations in Full-Screen mode, enter Full-Screen by using ALT-Enter rather than F5

7 new major scenes have been added in the most current version. One is semi-hidden and another has a specific requirement for it.

Enjoy!
Reepyr
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [5/6]

Postby lanathor » Sat May 06, 2017 7:41 pm

I just released the next public version on my Patreon page, and it includes content up through Day 15 of the game. Check it out!

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update depending on your choices. One scene can only be experienced under very specific circumstances from decisions made beginning in the early parts of the game.
lanathor

Postby dannub » Sun May 07, 2017 2:49 am

Is the limited scene a beast scene? Because if so, I want a walkthrough.
dannub

Postby lanathor » Sun May 07, 2017 3:28 am

dannub Wrote:Is the limited scene a beast scene? Because if so, I want a walkthrough.

Hmm, actually I suppose it would classify as a 'semi-beast'. :D
lanathor

Postby dannub » Mon May 08, 2017 12:03 am

I'm going to go ahead and guess that it's a scene with Bryce shapeshifted into a dog. Does the early-game decision include being angry with him in the first shapeshifting class?
dannub

Postby lanathor » Wed May 10, 2017 11:06 pm

dannub Wrote:I'm going to go ahead and guess that it's a scene with Bryce shapeshifted into a dog. Does the early-game decision include being angry with him in the first shapeshifting class?

Hmm, I don't really want to give it away but I will say that it has something to do with the Head Mistress.
lanathor

Postby WonderGamer » Thu May 11, 2017 5:13 am

Wasn't there some rule on these forums that you had to provide a direct download link on downloadable games; linking off of Patreon pages wasn't permitted as a sole source?
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby lanathor » Sat May 13, 2017 8:30 pm

WonderGamer - Not that I have heard of...

As a teaser for the update I am working on right now (Day 17), this is the day of Final Exams for the first set of classes. I'm sure there will be some shenanigans during the tests (:D) and there will also be a few important choices that will have a major impact on the Ending that you will eventually get on Day 21. Stay tuned!
lanathor

Postby hoboy » Sun May 14, 2017 4:49 am

I believe linking off the Patreon page is OK IF it's a free link, and there are no links that are behind a paywall. The Patreon only shares links to posts behind the scenes, so no unclickable links that I see, so I think it meets standards..?..
hoboy

Postby WonderGamer » Tue May 16, 2017 1:14 am

hoboy Wrote:I believe linking off the Patreon page is OK IF it's a free link, and there are no links that are behind a paywall. The Patreon only shares links to posts behind the scenes, so no unclickable links that I see, so I think it meets standards..?..

Okay. I only heard about it recently when a moderator censored a link & stated the terms on a new thread/project, however little details were given, so I wasn't fully informed on the standard either... Typically I don't bother with non-flash projects because screenshots typically aren't provided & even when they are provided, I don't typically bother with ones that are providing screenshots through a redirect or ad service to get to the screenshot (external gain-revenue services). It's nice when screenshots are provided, but I think the staff should crack down on screenshots provided through sites that allow the developer to gain revenue per click on them, especially when they can be uploaded directly to the forums... :x

WonderGamer

Postby Darthjake » Tue May 16, 2017 4:26 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Patreon is a gray area for sure. If the project has no playable demo, but a patreon link is posted in the Creative Corner, it's treated like any other paid product being advertised in the CC and its owner is warned, then banned if they attempt more advertising. If the demo provided is termed "alpha" or "beta", and the thread includes pressuring tactics to sell a "full game", then that may fall over the line to advertising paid content. If the game is managed so that patrons get access to content that will become free within a few weeks, then that's on the other side of the advertising line and it's acceptable.

As per the Forum Rules post, hope that helps.
Darthjake

Postby WonderGamer » Tue May 16, 2017 8:23 am

Darthjake Wrote:
Zeus Kabob Wrote:Patreon is a gray area for sure. If the project has no playable demo, but a patreon link is posted in the Creative Corner, it's treated like any other paid product being advertised in the CC and its owner is warned, then banned if they attempt more advertising. If the demo provided is termed "alpha" or "beta", and the thread includes pressuring tactics to sell a "full game", then that may fall over the line to advertising paid content. If the game is managed so that patrons get access to content that will become free within a few weeks, then that's on the other side of the advertising line and it's acceptable.

As per the Forum Rules post, hope that helps.

Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated. Still looks like the matter is up to the better judgement of moderators however, so could go either way...

WonderGamer

Postby lanathor » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Just a heads-up on the next update. It looks like it will be bigger than any that I have done before and it will have a lot of choices that will have an impact on the Ending you get.

Some Endings will be harder to unlock than others and I am planning on maybe 8 possibilities? Somewhere around there.
lanathor

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects