Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update*

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [7/23]

Postby Willow » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:52 pm

Hi!
That is a stunning art work! I love it! (The animation/movement will have to be smooth a little bit.) The game is one of the best I try! I have so many questions! And ideas! If you want to discuss about, it wil be a plasure!
For now, I just finish the demo in one night! Love it! And rely want to see the next one!
Cheers!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Is that the curse will emplifier ? ( Masturbation not suffice? )
After a time will she be able to ''sate'' her self with-out the curse trigger?
Using wath she learn from cours to ''sate'' her self ( boy dormitory, shape shifting, invocation, ...? ) For her self or Sirius? both?
Are-you thinking to install a preg -even ? (Safe path, risky path ? ( I can propose you some thing for that, can I? ))
The number of days will equal the normal year course? ( Studdy brake?)
Adding more map? and scene outside (quest outside?)
Tara, she suppose to be hate by the most part of the scool, may be adding attack from other student and her and not only in course?
Wath is the personality of Tara? She is relly competitive becose of her parents and she is nice, or She's relly competitive and don't care for the safety of other student? (mor logic 'cause of curse, then she suppose to be more dominative over other student and lead to more confrontation in the beginning of the game; playground brake between 2 courses? )
Ok, that's enough for now! I have to stop my self! (sorry for that)
Hope that will help (as i'm not a patreon, do yo have to submith all this to your?)
Thank you very much for the game!
Willow
Willow
Newly Registered

Postby lanathor » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Willow Wrote:Hi!
That is a stunning art work! I love it! (The animation/movement will have to be smooth a little bit.) The game is one of the best I try! I have so many questions! And ideas! If you want to discuss about, it wil be a plasure!
For now, I just finish the demo in one night! Love it! And rely want to see the next one!
Cheers!

Using wath she learn from cours to ''sate'' her self ( boy dormitory, shape shifting, invocation, ...? ) For her self or Sirius? both?
Are-you thinking to install a preg -even ? (Safe path, risky path ? ( I can propose you some thing for that, can I? ))
Tara, she suppose to be hate by the most part of the scool, may be adding attack from other student and her and not only in course?
Wath is the personality of Tara? She is relly competitive becose of her parents and she is nice, or She's relly competitive and don't care for the safety of other student? (mor logic 'cause of curse, then she suppose to be more dominative over other student and lead to more confrontation in the beginning of the game; playground brake between 2 courses? )
Hope that will help (as i'm not a patreon, do yo have to submith all this to your?)
Willow

I'm very glad you enjoyed it! My next post will have information on the next free public release... ;)
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [9/2]

Postby lanathor » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Free public release of v0.05.D7 on my [url="https://www.patreon.com/Reepyr?ty=h"]Patreon[/url]page!

*Quick reminders:
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.*
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*

There are 4 major new scenes added in this update, and 1 semi-hidden one that has a specific requirement! It's been tested pretty well but if you find anything that you think needs to be fixed, just let me know. Hearing your feedback is very important to me!

Recollection room has been added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content although the last scene showing for Sinius isn't implemented in the game yet.

Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.

Enjoy!
lanathor

Postby Willow » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:08 pm

lanathor Wrote:
Cheers!

Willow

I'm very glad you enjoyed it! My next post will have information on the next free public release... ;)

Is it Christmas already ? You answer me, AND public realeese !
Thank !
I'm a little busy right now ... so I have to wait ... Grrr !
P.S.
What do you think of the ideas ?
Probably you have already thought of it and it is already in preparation.
I hope to provide help anyway .
thank!
Willow
Newly Registered

Postby lanathor » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Willow Wrote:Is it Christmas already ? You answer me, AND public realeese !
Thank !
I'm a little busy right now ... so I have to wait ... Grrr !
P.S.
What do you think of the ideas ?
Probably you have already thought of it and it is already in preparation.
I hope to provide help anyway .
thank!

I always appreciate ideas for me to implement into the game! Some of the ones you brought up are already included while others I will consider for future updates, so keep them coming. :)
lanathor

Postby lanathor » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 am

I've been working on a little surprise for my patrons and I thought I would go ahead and share it here as well!

I wanted to add something to this project, but just didn't have the time to learn the programs myself while still hitting my scheduled release dates. I happened to get in touch with a well known artist in the field and asked if they would be interested in working with me and fortunately, he agreed.
His name is 3DZen and you can see his work at various sites like,
https://affect3dstore.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=3DZen&artist=185#
http://3dzen.tumblr.com/
and his Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/3dzen

He is going to work on adding animations to the scenes I have in my game while I will help him get his own adult game project up and running. A win/win for everyone in my mind!

I am quite pleased with the results so far and he feels that he will be able to improve on his animation skills even more as time goes on to make both of our projects stand out as some of the best in the field. Below is a link to one of the loops that will be added into the scene while there are a couple more that you will have to see in the game when I release the next update. :) We are hoping to add a couple new animations per update, we shall see how that ends up working out with everything else we are doing. Enjoy!

http://reepyr.com/reepyr-and-3dzen/

(A high res version of the animation that he did for me is available on 3DZen's patreon page for all of his $5+ patrons)
lanathor

Postby lanathor » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:01 pm

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.06.D8) today!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree near the entrance and activate the wall to the left of the tree which will skip to the end of the class.

There are 4 major new scenes and one minor one added in this update, 1 of them is only accessible depending on a choice made on Day 7 and it should be pretty easy to figure it out. If you want me to let you know exactly how to get it just post here.

The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations by 3DZen which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure of Bernal)

Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.

Enjoy!
Reepyr
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [10/2]

Postby epoxymoron » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:30 am

i felt kind of bad about pirating a copy of an earlier version, so i became a patron. . .

Keep up the good work
epoxymoron

Postby lanathor » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:32 pm

epoxymoron Wrote:i felt kind of bad about pirating a copy of an earlier version, so i became a patron. . .

Keep up the good work

Thanks Epoxymoron! I know that games like this will be pirated so I really appreciate that you were willing to support me in developing it with a pledge. Much appreciated!
lanathor

Postby epoxymoron » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:16 pm

this might be an incredibly dumb question, is there a walkthrough of some kind, or maybe even a simple chart of what actions or conditions that lead to what scenes?

i understand the want to keep some of the joy in discovering what things trigger different scenes, and releasing your master list to the public and/or patrons would ruin the fun of finding them, but would you be apposed to someone else making and sharing a simple spoiler tagged list with different event trees?

oh, and the .D11 save breaks the second clothing shop scene. . .
epoxymoron

Postby lanathor » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:57 pm

epoxymoron Wrote:this might be an incredibly dumb question, is there a walkthrough of some kind, or maybe even a simple chart of what actions or conditions that lead to what scenes?

i understand the want to keep some of the joy in discovering what things trigger different scenes, and releasing your master list to the public and/or patrons would ruin the fun of finding them, but would you be apposed to someone else making and sharing a simple spoiler tagged list with different event trees?

oh, and the .D11 save breaks the second clothing shop scene. . .

I don't know of anyone who has created a walk through so far, but I can give a few quick tips.

Main one is that on the first day, right after you get cursed, you can talk to the librarian and get her started on finding books about curses for Tara. Every day that you get a new book, read it at night and then turn it back in to the librarian so she is searching for the next book that is available. Doing this will unlock the beginning of the Bridget scenes by Day 4 I believe.

The Grand Master is pretty easy, basically anytime his door isn't locked there will be an optional scene with him available.

There is an optional scene with a goblin in the north part of the school on Day 7.

Most of the other scenes are related to missing the homework for any class 3 times or more. It isn't possible to miss all of them in the Days that are currently available so you need to choose which classes you want to see the scenes for and either replay from a save to unlock the other scenes, or just wait for more Days to be in the game to see them all.

There are some scenes that are in place just in case you had the 'cure' from the Grand Master on during classes so you couldn't have the curse trigger which would mean you could miss a masturbation scene possibly. So far, these involve Bryce as a secondary trigger possibility. ;)

I must have made some changes to the 2nd Armorer scene in the coding that messes up the save. I'll see whether that is something I can fix or if it will just work itself out in the next release and save.
lanathor

Postby lanathor » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:21 pm

I guess I never made a post here about the last update that I created. I sent out v0.30.D12 which includes content up through Day 12 of the game on October 6th. This content is shared with all my patrons who are supporting me with $20 or more and will be available here in about 4 months. (the free public release is 4 versions behind the most recent content)

The update included more information about the game crossover into The Dark Lord's Trip, the new animation from 3DZen, 6 new scenes at the school as well as a special guest who came to visit the school.

I am now hard at work to get the next beta update out by the end of the month. Wish me luck! :D
lanathor

Postby Willow » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:56 am

Hi!
Sorry, I missed last month… :(
Is there a way to communicate with you more discreetly? For communicate and discuss ideas? Not spoil ALL the game content (keep the surprise…) If not, I'll just shut up my self!
Looking forward to the next release!
Thank you!
Willow
Newly Registered

Postby lanathor » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:08 am

Sorry, I missed last month… :(
Is there a way to communicate with you more discreetly? For communicate and discuss ideas? Not spoil ALL the game content (keep the surprise…) If not, I'll just shut up my self!
Looking forward to the next release!
Thank you!

Well, if you pledge $1 that will allow you to PM me through Patreon, but it also looks like you can PM me here by clicking on my name and selecting private message. I imagine it will notify me if I get a new message here on the site...
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [11/3]

Postby lanathor » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:47 am

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.07.D9) today!

Download link is on my Patreon page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree near the entrance and activate the wall to the left of the tree which will skip to the end of the class.
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

There are 7 major new scenes and one of them is only accessible depending on some previous choices you have made.

Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.

Enjoy!
Reepyr
lanathor

Postby epoxymoron » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:15 pm

i have a question about the $100 funding level, if i wanted a scene (maybe later on in the game) would i have to fund at that level until the scene is completed, funding until the game is completed or is a one time deal?

i understand more complex scene might need more time so funding multiple times at that level makes sense, i just thought i'd ask in the public so if others are thinking about it they can find that information

oh and this is pretty damn dumb, but do you have to do home work before going to bed(other than reading/seeing the headmaster)
epoxymoron

Postby lanathor » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:55 pm

epoxymoron Wrote:i have a question about the $100 funding level, if i wanted a scene (maybe later on in the game) would i have to fund at that level until the scene is completed, funding until the game is completed or is a one time deal?

i understand more complex scene might need more time so funding multiple times at that level makes sense, i just thought i'd ask in the public so if others are thinking about it they can find that information

oh and this is pretty damn dumb, but do you have to do home work before going to bed(other than reading/seeing the headmaster)

The $100 deal is basically a once per month image request that can be added into the game when appropriate or not, at your preference. So there is one patron who has requested pregnancy images and he wants them to be in the game whenever I implement that into the coding as optional content. Definitely don't have to continue pledging at that amount, just for however many custom individual scenes you would like me to create for you.

Yeah, Tara isn't quite willing to go to bed without doing her homework yet. Once she is convinced that she can always find a way to pass her classes regardless of whether she does the homework she will be willing to go to sleep early even if she still has more time available to do things.
lanathor

Postby lanathor » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:24 am

In the past I had mentioned a scene I had in mind that I was reeeaaallly looking forward to creating, but I needed to wait until some other events had taken place. Well, it's finally here and I am working on the images today!

I won't be sharing any spoilers or even any hints other than this particular scene follows logically from some previous event and it should be pretty damn funny! :D

I won't confirm if anyone figures out what I am up to until after the release comes out, but anyone have a guess?
lanathor

Postby lanathor » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:13 am

New public release v0.08.D10 is available at the top of my Patreon page!

*Quick reminders*
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

There are 4 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out although it is possible to avoid 2 of them if you choose.
The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure)

If you have detention for the 2nd time in the game the scene may not auto-start when you arrive in the dungeon, just activate the gate right above where you arrive and it will begin the scene.
lanathor

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [12/4]

Postby lanathor » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:10 am

Sinius had Tara put on a special outfit to wish everyone Happy Holidays! (Although, it looks like he just wants to check out her ass)

Last edited by lanathor on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lanathor

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects